A Beach Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on slow coach. Let's get some sun. Alice bent, her full breasts swinging as she pulls down her bottoms. "Oh dear," she though realising the young girls had done things with their pubic hair, her's a full mat of black curls. She stood and watched her older sister as she got down to her bikini.

Gwen looked at her sister. Alice nodded. Slowly her bra came off. Her eyes pleaded with her sister. To no avail. Gwen held her breath as her crotch was exposed. Unlike her sister Gwen had much smaller tits, they looked good for a woman of her age with far less sag.

The sisters quickly coated each other in sunscreen and then lay on their towels, big sun glasses covering their eyes. All the while Liam, Start, Ronnie, David, Scott and Hans had been watching the show. Two middle aged woman seemed to excite one of the younger men. Ronnie had to breath deep to stop his cock masting. He was mystified as to how a couple of old girls could be such a turn on.

"So you guys are from England?" Hans Schaefer asked.

Liam, Stuart and Ronnie were upto their waist in water. Hans appeared beside them after swimming underwater from the shallows.

"We are," said Ronnie, "Stuart, he's half Scottish, I'm Ronnie, proud to be a true Englishman. You ever been?"

"No but I would like to. To see Buckingham Palace and the queen."

"We've never been to Germany, what's it like? "Asked Liam.

"A very good country. You must go sometime I think you would like it. Don't worry about the language, everyone speaks English."

"Hi, I'm Liam. You have two sisters"

"I do but, how you say in English, they are a pain in the butt."

"We could take them off your hands if you like."

"No need. Greta, she is at a different university to me so I don't see much of her. Elsa, she is to be married in three weeks time."

"Where is her new husband?" "He is an officer in the army and must stay in German."

They all looked to the shore as Hans was speaking. Greta and Elsa were stood applying more sunscreen. Coming towards them were four naked women. The boys had never met Lucy, Grace, Mary and Sienna. They waded into the sea until it came up to their knees and then dived under. One, two, three, then four heads popped up. Breasts so close they could reach out and touch.

"Hi guys. Any of you been here before?" Asked Sienna. The English boys shook their heads.

"I have," said Hans.

"Good. You know where we can get food?"

"Yes, what kind of food do you want?"

"Anything,"

"If you go that way there is a pizza place," he said pointing away from the beach. "Along the beach there is a cafe that sells baguettes."

"Thank you. My name is Sienna and these are Grace, Mary and Lucy."

After the introductions were completed the boys smiled at the girls thinking of something worth saying.

"We are going to have a swim now," said Mary.

They watched as four very nicely shaped bottoms disappeared below the water and then heads emerged.

"Bloody hell they are nice," said Liam.

"More than bloody nice," added Hans.

"You come and meet my family," said Hans as they made their way out of the water. The three German ladies lay on their backs. Hans" father was on his stomach.

"Mama I would like to introduce some friends from England. Liam, Stuart and Ronnie," he said pointing to each in turn. "My mother, Maria, my sisters Greta and Elsa."

Karl turned and stood. "I am Karl, so very pleased to meet you." He held out a hand.

Mother and sisters sat holding out a hand. They exchanged pleasantries. All the while eyes were flashing to tits, cocks and cunts lips.

Alice stood. "I'm going to see if I can find some drinks. Anybody want anything," she said addressing those around her.

Heads turned, among them Ronnie who's cock twitched on seeing the sexy lady stood. Nobody wanted anything.

"Okay," said Alice.

"Here I'll come with you Ronnie said as he stood, "We can see what's over there."

Alice smiled.

With a bag over her shoulder and a few clothes in hand Alice walked off. Beside her. Ronnie was holding a pair of shorts and his t-shirt.

"Thanks for coming along. I was worried about being on my own."

"Understand," said Ronnie, "A sexy lady, alone on a nudist beach."

"You think I'm sexy, can't come close to some of the young girls back there."

"Sexy enough for me."

Alice looked at Ronnie, she smiled. "You are so sweet."

Ronnie took hold of her free hand.

"You are a strange one. Thinking so much of me. Tits on the way down, pot belly and pubic hair you could hide a mouse family in."

"Still like you a lot. Please stop talking about that I'm getting excited."

"Excited," she said with a smile. "Very flattering, thank you."

"No it's true look."

Alice licked her lips. "Look we better put some clothes on. This is the end of the nudist beach."

They stopped and were soon covered. Ronnie took her hand again and they walked off the beach. They found a small shop selling everything from bread to babies nappies. Water and beer were purchased, Alice paid.

Once back on the beach they stripped down.

"Sorry I can't help it," Ronnie said as her naked form appeared. His cock was appreciating the show.

"You walk behind me and hold the water in front of you."

"Didn't take you long," said Gwen.

"No, wasn't that far off the beach."

"What you talk about?"

"Not much." Alice leaned in and whispered. "He said he thinks I'm sexy and he got hard looking at me."

"What you going to do about it?"

"Not sure. He's so young and I'm worried he's just flirting with me."

"Only one way to find out."

"I know but what about me never having sex?"

"What better way to give it up," said Gwen.

"Oh lord Gwen, I'm getting excited."

An hour later the ladies had drunk water and the boys had enjoyed another beer or two. Alice stood.

"Hi Ronnie, you want to come for a walk?"

Ronnie was on his feet in a flash. He didn't look at his friends "Sure, That would be good."

The crowd watched as Alice and Ronnie walked off holding hands. Nobody spoke.

"You want to come to my hotel?"

"Yes please."

"Good, I have a question for you."

"Yes." "Do you know much about sex?" Alice asked being very brave.

"Some, why do you ask?"

"Well it's like this, I've never been with a man. I did the usual kissing and touching at school but I never felt I wanted to go further until now."

"Me too."

"You're a virgin like me?"

"Yes," Ronnie had to admit.

"We can learn together."

Ronnie was surprised at the size of the hotel room, actually a suite. Alice helped Ronnie out of his t-shit and shorts. She pushed him onto the bed.

"Alice is going to give you a show."

She moved around swaying her curves and showing her back side. Her bikini top came off and she carried on. By this time Ronnie was rock hard. When Alice dropped her shorts he all but came, even though he had seem her naked before.

Alice crawled ono the bed and moved Ronnie's legs apart she took his cock and kissed the end. She pulled back his foreskin and licked his precum. Ronnie was breathing heavy as she swallowed his cock. Her head came up.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Great but you don't have to do this."

"It's in all the porn movies."

"Yes but that's not real."

"So you're not going to lick my pussy?"

"Oh that part's ever so real," he said rolling away and moving around to her pussy.

"Oh god Ronnie that feels so fucking good."

Ronnie had performed cunlingus twice before but his partner had never allowed him to go further. She did suck him off and swallow his load. Ending there time together.

Now this was for real and Ronnie knew in a very short time he would have a pussy sheathing his throbbing cock. Now it was time to bring his lover off. His tongue was out and he was licking her clit. Alice was moaning and her head was rocking from side to side.

"Oh Ronnie this is so much better than I ever imagined, Please make me cum." For the first time in her life Alice squirted over a lover's face as her body contorted in the throws of orgasmic bliss.

She lay in his arms as his breathing came back to normal.

"You want to fuck me now," she said stroking his still rampant cock.

"You on top. They say it's best for the first time."

"You tell me what to do."

It took a few minutes for Alice to find the right position. She held his cock at her very wet opening.

Ronnie nodded, "Feel good. You go for it."

Alice sighed as she lowered herself onto him. She felt a twinge but didn't stop.

"Oh my that feels so strange but nice at the same time. Oh yes I like this."

Ronnie smiled as his long fat cock filled her. He could see a tear in her eye.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked thinking he was too much for her.

"No, no, it's just I've waited all this time and now it will soon be over."

"Why over now. We can have sex as many times as we like."

"Ronnie love, I should have said something before now. You see I've got inoperable cancer and they've given me only another year to live."

Ronnie looked at her wondering what to say next. He smiled.

"You and I better get as much loving in as we can then."

Gwen was sat talking to the others in their little area. The conversation was so good she forgot she was naked. She sat cross legged on her towel. Gwen looked at her bag when the phone rang.

"Excuse me a moment. Blasted phone, can be without and can't be with sometimes."

She looked a the display. "Hello Alice."

Alice was sat naked on the bed, her phone at her ear waiting for Gwen to answer. "Hello Gwen, it's me. Look I need you to come and rescue me... No I've had sex for the first time and it was wonderful.... No I want more, it's just we've done it four times now and he want to do it again. He's worn me out and I'm rather sore.... He's in the bathroom having a shower, I'm out here drying my hair...Please hurry, I need you....Got to go he's coming out."

Gwen switch off her phone. She turned and smiled at her friends. "Sorry I have to go. Alice needs me at the hotel. Can we meet again tomorrow. I've had such a good time lets do it again."

"We'll see you tomorrow then," said Sally Broadbent. The others said they would.

For the rest of the day they sat and talked, went for a swim or lay sunbathing. As the sun set they packed up and slowly set off to where they would spend the night.

Simon and Sally Broadbent were walking in the same direction as the honeymooners, Mark and Jessica Philips.

"Hey you guys fancy coming over to ours for dinner?" Asked Sally.

"We have a villa just along the beach aways. I'm doing steak tonight and you would be very welcome."

"And I've got some very nice wine," Added Mark.

There was quite a crowd walking in the opposite direction. The Morton's and the Kinsman's had gotten close up during the day. Hans and Kelly had their heads together, their hands touching as they walked. Greta and Elsa were as close with Scott and David. Hands were touching arms and faces were closer than would be for first time acquaintances. Karl and Eric were discussing football while

Sally and Maria were talking families and children. They found they were staying at the same hotel and were enthusiastic in wanting to have dinner together. It came as a shock to find they had to dress before finally leaving the beach. Scott and David stood watching Greta and Elsa cover their beautiful bodies.

"There will be time tomorrow," said Greta with a wink to Scott.

Elsa smiled at David. They walked side by side. A hand slipped into another and they slowed.

"What room are you in?" She asked. "217."

"Not too far from us then," said Greta with a wide grin

Kelly looked to Hans as they walked along. His hand was around her waist. She smiled as her hand moved his further down to rest on her bum cheek.

"The young of today," said Maria, "Eric is a fine-looking man."

"Yes but sometimes I wonder if he thinks more of his business than of me."

"Would you swop him for another?"

"No, only if he was a nice as Karl."

"You notice he is rather large?"

"I did. You are very lucky."

"Sometimes he is too much for me and I often wish he would find himself a mistress."

"Oh no. that wouldn't be right."

"Maybe now and again."

"Sometimes Maria I wish I was a bit younger. I look at the girls and envy how their tits stand up."

"Know what you mean," said Maria, "When we were first married he couldn't keep his hands off my tits now it not so much. I've thought about a, how you say boob job?"

"Implants, yes me too but then you loose the feeling in your nipples and they can go wrong."

"Let's stick with what god gave us, shall we?"

"Look I know we've only just met but would you loan me Karl for the night?"

"How do you mean, you and my husband would be sleeping together?"

"And you and mine would be doing the same."

"Would it be okay if when I am with our husband we don't do much sleeping?"

"Fine by me."

The two men didn't know what had happened but they found themselves walking with someone else's wife. Sally took Karl's hand and they walked on. She turned her head and smiled.

"You know Karl, I've never been to Frankfurt."

"You haven't," he said looking at her tits as he spoke, "You should come sometime and I will show you all the good places

Liam was taken aback as Gale's sidled up beside him. She took his hand and smiled. Liam felt his cock stir in his shorts. "You and your friend fancy taking me and Nessa dancing to night?"

"Sure, you know a club?"

"I do and I can tell you know you are going to enjoy yourselves no end. They do lots of slow numbers so yo won't get too tired."

Gale licked her lips and Liam tried to smile.

Marion Delancey held hands with her lover Philip Whitworth. A twenty years difference in their age that didn't seem to bother either. In truth Marion looked at least ten years younger than her age. A fact she attributed to her mother.

"I've sat all day looking at your cock wanting to suck you and taste your cum once more. Tonight...."

Marion didn't finish as her phone range. She pulled it from her bag.

"It's him." She said nodding to Philip. She placed the phone against her ear.

"Hello darling, how are you. Missing me?.....Good, good now don't over do it. One round of golf a day should be enough....No, no, I've told you before darling, Heather Fanshaw. You give her half a chance and she'll be warming my side of the bed......just having a walk on the beach then a few drinks before dinner....."yes, a nice German family and a husband and wife and their friends from France.... They are nice but I suspect they are swingers.... No, I'm going to have an easy night. I'm a bit old for disco dancing anyway... Yes, I'll call you tomorrow, bye, love you, bye."

Marion had no intention of an easy night. After a light dinner of tuna salad she all but dragged him to their room. By eight thirty Philip was ball deep inside his lover.

"Philip whatever happens I'm never going to give you up. I need you inside me every day and as many time as you can get it up."

She had to marvel at her man, his cock was still hard after he'd dumped a load in her. "I love it but disappointing at the same time. Love you can fuck me again so soon but disappointed I have to wait for the chance to suck you back to hard."

Mark and Jessica followed Simon and Sally to their villa. A well built property with it's own swimming pool.

"Come on in you two and make yourself at home Jessica would you like to shower before dinner?"

"Yes please."

"Come on, I'll show you where it is." Jess followed her new friend along the corridor and into the large bathroom. She was impressed at the size of the shower. Sally turned on the water and began to strip what little she had on.

Sally took one look at the now naked Jessica and smiled. Sally took her hand and led her under the water. They stood facing each other. Sally reached for the shower gel, dispensed some into her hand and started massaging it on Jessica's chest and tits. Jess felt her nipples harden at her friends touch.

"I could have got Simon to come and do this but much nicer for us girls to shower together."

Jessica gave a half smile.

"Don't worry I'm not a lesbian. This is friends enjoying a shower. Now you do me." For the first in her life Jess was fondling another woman's breasts and she liked it. She liked it even more when Sally slipped a wet finger into her cunt. Jess stared at her new friend as Sally fingered her.

"Oh god I can't believe this is happening. Oh, oh." Sally smiled knowing she had brought Jess off.

Once showered the girls dressed in shorts and t-shirts,. No bra or knickers. Sally telling her friend it would be too hot with anything else on. Two well washed young ladies appeared in the kitchen.

"Your turn boy and don't take too long. I'm putting the steaks on now." Simon led off and Mark followed.

"You want to go first," he said to Simon."

"No need, the shower is big enough for both of us." Mark said nothing.

"Sorry Simon I don't know how that happened," he said looking down on his full erection.

"Just happens some times even with me. I know your no more gay than me so just forget about it. Nice cock by the way."

Mark smiled. "Yours isn't too bad either."

"Enough of the complements lets get washed."

Backs were washed and fronts cleaned. Simon had no problem in handling his friends cock and balls. Mark hesitated at first then relented to get the shower over. Both men dried off with stonking erections that they had trouble deflating before they finished dressing.

"Here take this. It's going to make the night ever so good." Mark looked down at the blue pill before he popped it in his mouth. The boys were quite merry as they entered the kitchen.

"Mark you come sit here next to me. Simon you sit with Jessica."

Wine was drunk and food eaten. The washing up was left and everyone went into the living room. As it it had always been that way Simon sat on the sofa next to Jessica while Sally sat by Mark and leaned into him.

"Down here at eight tonight and we are all going dancing," said Gale with that authoritative voice she used when at work.

Liam and Start nodded. They kissed their new friends and left for their room.

"Let's hope these guys really have the stamina of youth on there side."

"They look fit enough and as for the important bit neither looks as though they are lacking. Just have to make sure the engine keeps going at top speed."

"Lets hope we've been lucky and found two guys good in bed."

In the dark of the dance hall it was hard to speak over the sound of the music. It didn't matter to Liam and Start as by nine thirty they were fingering their new friends while their cock were being stroked. By ten thirty all four had had enough of foreplay and needed release.

The beach was minutes away. Without knickers and bra the girls soon found themselves on hands and knees in the sand being well and truly pommelled by two very hard cocks. In the half light Gale looked over at her friend. She nodded. "Okay guys, time to swop over."

Nessa gasped as Liam slipped his long cock inside her for the first time.

"God you feel good. I could get used to you cumming inside me." She spoke softly only for him to hear.

Twice more they changed partners until Liam was so close to the edge he couldn't stand it any longer.

"Sorry Nessa you will have to wait a little longer." Stuart pulled Nessa onto his cock as he heard Liam speak.

"Oh god I'm cumming."

"Me too," said Gale, "God yes, yes fill me."

"Oh yes, oh yes," squealed Nessa as she felt cum flooding her.

The four of them lay in a heap. Both girls with a hand on two softening cocks. No words were spoken as Nessa claimed Liam's cock and stuffed it in her mouth.

"No swops this time Gale. He's all mine."

Liam soon regained his hardness and the fucking began again. This time the girls were on their backs with two hard cocks buried deep inside. Both the girls came twice before Liam shot his next load of cum. Start took a lot longer and had a audience of two while he pounded Gales cunt.