A Beach Holiday

Story Info
Strangers have fun on a naturist beach holiday.
11.5k words
3.4
5.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Beach Holiday

The cast of Characters

Three lads on an adventure holiday, Liam, Stuart and Ronnie, 19.

Best of friends on an adventure. Gale is recently divorced. Vanessa has persuaded her husband that her friend needs to get away for a fortnight (Gale Broadbent, 31 and Vanessa Stokes, 31)

Young man (Philip Whitworth, 23) and his older lover, Marion Delancey, 43 on a holiday behind her husbands back

Swinger couple (Simon and Sally Broadbent, 33), always on the lookout for the next meeting.

Honeymooners (Mark and Jessica Philips, 26)

Married naturists from Germany (Karl and Maria Kinsman, 47) two grown up daughters (Greta, 20 and Elsa, 21) and their son (Hans, 19)

English family (Eric and Sally Morton, 43) their daughter (Kelly, 20) and two sons (David, 19 and Scott, 18)

French couple (Albert, 38 and Maria Henry, 37) There friends (Ramon, 34 and Lyn del Lattre, 34)

Four girls leaving university (Lucy Gregson, 22, Grace George, 22, Mary Wilson, 22 and Senna Marks, 22)

Two unmarried sisters ( Gwen 44 and Alice 42) The younger one has been diagnosed with a carcinoma and may only live a year longer.

"Look guys I'm not so sure about this."

"Fuck off Liam, we've come this far and were not turning back now."

"But I'll be naked."

"So will a few hundred other people."

"But that's just it they will look at me and this," Liam pointed down to his crotch.

"Fuck me. If I had a donger like that I'd be the first on the beach and the last off," said Stuart.

"Come on Liam and thank your stars your not like Stuart," Ronnie said holding up his little finger.

"Fuck off. At least I've had my end away unlikes some."

Liam, Start and Ronnie had been best of mates since junior school. The end of A-levels and they would go their separate ways. Liam and Ronnie to different universities, Stuart to begin an instrument and electrical apprenticeship. This would be there one and only holiday together. Trains and boats and trains had brought them to a camp site on the French Coast, a place noted for it's naturist beach.

The three boys walked between the dunes. Each had packed a rucksack of all they thought they would need.

All too soon for Liam they were on the sand. The surf braking on the beach and a cry of a gull. Being early there weren't so many people about.

"Kit off guys and then get set up."

Gale knocked on the hotel door. She waited. A click and the door opened.

"You ready?"

"Yes, just getting the stuff in my bag."

"You won't need much, sunscreen and a bottle of gin."

"Got it all in here and even packed a box of condoms."

"Good thinking. Come on or all the best places will be taken."

Gale slung her bag over her shoulder. She was dressed for the beach, bikini, white t-shirt and deck shoes. Vanessa was dressed the same only her bikini was orange in contract to her friends blue outfit.

The walk to the beach took twenty minutes. They could smell the sea before they saw it. Stood on the crest of a dune they looked down on a group of three lads lay on towels. Each had a bottle of beer in hand. More importantly for Gale and Vanessa they were naked.

"You don't mind if we park up here?" Gale said.

"No, not at all ladies," said Ronnie, "Make yourself at home."

All three watched as the girls lay out towels, sunscreen and drinks. Gale was first to slip her t-shirt over her head. She stood folding neatly before stowing it in her bag. She glanced up. All three were transfixed watching and waiting in anticipation. Three cocks stirred as Gale unclipped her bikini top. Three mouth's dropped as her tits came into view. By the time Gale pulled down her bikini bottom Vanessa had her top off. The three boys didn't know where to look as Vanessa dropped her bikini bottom.

"Hi, would a couple of you guys mind doing our backs. Gale held out the sunscreen. "I'm Gales by the way and this is my very best friend Vanessa "

"Hi I'm Ronnie and this is Start and Liam."

Unfortunate for Liam he was left spectating. Gale and Vanessa lay face down on their towels. Gale smiled at her friend as Ronnie applied sunscreen to her shoulders. She shivered as his hand went a little too far around and grazed her tit. At one point she could feel his cock touch her arm as he massaged her bum cheek. Then it was her legs and she knew he would have to get close to her virgina.

Being helpful she moved her legs apart. Ronnie didn't disappoint as his fingers brushed her lower lips. Stuart looked across at his friend, his hand on Vanessa's leg so close to her lips she must have known. He was temped to go closer.

Once finished the guys went back to their own towels and lay trying to relax after the excitement of touching two strangers.

"Got to thank you two guys, most helpful. We could ask your do our fronts but that would be too much for such young men."

"No, no we could do that no bother," said Ronnie.

"Don't think so guys. We've only just met an that would be so inappropriate."

They all laughed.

Vanessa's phone rang. "Hi George. How are things.... Good good and the kids?.... Okay yes.... We're on the beach and the weather is warm....No no, that's further down and there is no way I'd take Gale down that way.... Sure I will. Give my love to Trudy and Billy and tell them I'll see them soon. Love you.... Bye, bye."

Stuart looked at Ronnie and Liam on hearing the word kids.

"Told a little white lie their Gale. He must have been on the internet and seen there was a naturist beach around here. My old man would be shocked to think I was here naked as the day I was born and three young viral men could see me."

Marion Delancey looked at her crotch in the hotel's bathroom mirror. "You think this will be alright?" She asked.

Philip her lover of three months came up behind her. He looked over her shoulder, kissed her neck and cupped her breast.

"Looks good enough to eat."

"You did that last night and will no doubt want to do it again tonight."

"Marion, my love, if I did nothing else in my life but use my tongue to bring you to orgasm I would be a very happy man."

Marion despite being nearing her mid forties didn't need a bra. Her small breast were firm enough to stay unsupported. She pulled the polo shirt over her head and stepped into a pair of deck shorts. Philip in a t-shirt and shorts took her hand and they left the room. He carried quite a substantial bag of whatever they thought they would need for a day in the sun.

Philip and Marion passed three young men and two older women sat on towels talking. Their nakedness didn't seem to be of concern. He picked a place further on but close to the two women. He smiled at Gale and Vanessa as he lay out the very large beach towel and started to unpack the bag.

"You ready to turnover Nessa?" Asked Gale.

"Sure, you want sunscreen?"

"Have to love don't want to burned. You do me first."

Three pairs eyes were fixed on the two ladies as they covered each other in sunscreen. Liam had to fight to keep his cock under control as Vanessa massaged her friend's tits. Then he had to look away as her hand dropped to Gales crotch. Gale couldn't help smiling as she watched three cocks start to rise. Liam's was of interest as she could see it rub on his thigh. She tapped her friend on the shoulder and nodded towards the spectators.

Albert Henry opened his eyes and arched his back. His cock was hard and pressed into the crack of Lyn del Lattre. She turned and took hold of his erection. She kissed him on the lips.

"When I wake up with Ramon and he is like this he lets me suck him off. You want that?"

"Ramon is a lucky fellow. Perhaps I will enjoy being so lucky."

Albert lay on his back while his best friend's wife sucked and licked him closer to orgasm. He could hear sounds from the adjacent bedroom. His wife and mother of his three children was on her knees with her head resting on a pillow while Ramon trust his eight inches of hard cock as fast as he could.

Twenty minutes later Lyn rose from her bed. Naked she walked along the corridor to the kitchen. Maria was sat naked at the breakfast bar, a cup of hot coffee in her hand.

"The boys are in the shower," she said.

"Thought so, swopping stories from last night no doubt?"

"You had a good time?" Asked Lyn.

"Brilliant, and you?"

"Fantastic, I have to congratulate you on choosing a husband who know's what his tongue is for."

"Albert is a natural. Did I ever tell you of the first night we had sex?"

"No but your going to."

Maria smiled. "My previous boyfriend had a strange belief that it was unnatural for a man to perfume cunillingus but a natural thing for a woman to fellate her lover. He didn't last long.

Along came Albert. I wasn't sure about him. He wasn't as good looking as some of the guys I'd been out with. I gave him a chance and let him into my bed on the third date. Five minutes later I realise I'd been a fool to wait so long. Believe me Lyn when I tell you he rocked my world. We were in bed for no more than an hour and I'd had more orgasms with Albert than all of my previous boyfriends in the last five years and he hadn't touched me with his cock. By the time the sun came up I'd proposed marriage."

"He accept?"

"Well he did after I begged him. I told him I would do anything."

"Let Ramon fuck you?"

"That and a few other things."

Lyn raised an eyebrow. "Anal sex? You haven't, have you."

"Yes, just when we are in the mood.

"You should try it sometime."

"You think I could with Albert?"

"Ask him."

Simon and Sally Broadbent came from the opposite direction. They'd walked about a mile along the sand. He had been wise to pack a large rucksack as it made it less tiring on a long walk. They saw the group of people aready naked and homed in on them.

"Well will you look at that?"

"What?"

"Its my cousin Gale, you know Uncle Ted's eldest."

Simon and Sally stopped in front of the two ladies. "Gale this is such a coincidence, fancy meeting you here." Gale looked up. She jumped to her feet and took the two steps to hug her cousin.

"Simon, bloody hell man it is you. Half way across France and here we are. You hear about my divorce?"

"Sorry to hear it. I quite liked Franky."

"So did I then I didn't so here I am. You know Nessa my all time best mate."

Vanessa was on her feet ready to hug Simon.

"So good to see you Nessa, been a long time."

"Yes must be six years, Gale's wedding."

Gale and Sally hugged. They stood with their arms around each other's waist as they listened to Simon and Vanessa.

"We'll just find ourselves a place and do a bit of sunbathing. Here look you two fancy meeting up for dinner?"

"Yes, that would be lovely," Gale said and then turned to look at the three boys. "That would be great. We must do that before the end of the holiday, I've got your number. We are here for another ten days." Simon said. "Looking forward to it."

Gale glanced down at her cousin's cock, she suppressed a smile. He for the first time saw his cousin's tits and cunt.

"We will no doubt see plenty of each other while we"re here," he said.

Simon unpacked his sack and lay out a towel for him and his wife. They lathered each other with sunscreen. All watched by the three boys. It was clear Sally had a boob job as her breasts were held high on her chest. Both were well muscled and had a light tan. Then there was Simons cock, not huge but big enough to be noticable.

Along came Mark and Jessica Philips to take up places not too far from Simon and Sally. Mark was a newbie to naturist beaches, Unlike Jessica who had enjoyed naturism as a teenager with her family.

"Don't think about it and it won't happen."

"How can I not. Every time I see you even in bra and knickers I get hard," he'd said when she suggested the holiday.

"Doesn't matter if you do it'll soon go away and nobody will take notice."

"What if it doesn't?"

"Then I'll take care of it."

Jessica made sure her husband was more than accustomed to nakedness. For two weeks before the wedding she had paraded around their flat naked and took every opportunity for sex. They usually fucked at least four times every week. She stepped up and demanded he fucked her every weekday night and three times at the weekend. They had sex twice at the resort hotel. They are late coming to the beach as she had demanded he empty his balls before and after breakfast.

Mark was quite pleased with himself as he stripped. His cock had not responded to seeing naked females. He even controlled himself when Jessica dropped her shorts and he saw her puffy inner cunt lips. She smiled and gave him the thumbs up.

"You going to be alright putting sun screen on my back?"

"Sure no problem. Little Markie is well and truly comatose."

"Good, I ever tell you I love you?"

"Can't recall."

"Shut up and do my back."

Mark survive massaging sunscreen on her back. He hardly had a twinge as he did her tits and cunt.

"Remind me I owe you ten blow jobs before our holiday is over."

"And I get to pick my favourite positions for sex for the next three months."

"Only if your a very good boy." They both laughed

The beach started to fill up as the day warmed. Next to take up a place on the sand were Karl and Maria Kinsman and their children, Greta, Elsa, and their son Hans. The family were long time naturists and from an early age brother and sisters, mother and father had seen each other naked.

That didn't stop Liam, Ronnie and Start admiring the three women, more especially the daughters. All three of the women were free from hair and the son had removed hair from his chest, underarms and crotch. The father had tidied his pubic region.

The English family arrived next, Eric and Sally Morton and there daughter, Kelly, and two son's, David and Scott. The family stood in a circle as they removed each item of clothing. This was their first time on a nudist beach. A surprise by Sally in suggesting the family holiday should be naturist.

To save the last minute embarrassment Sally had said they must spend time at home naked. The boys were enthusiastic, dad not so. Kelly took a great deal of persuading. She did eventually strip and after a couple of days around the house she got comfortable. The boy however were showing erect cocks for the first few days until the novelty wore off.

While mum, dad and the two boys stripped naked Kelly kept her bikini bottoms on.

"Come on sis drop the bottoms and be like the rest of us," said Scott.

"In a while and stop looking at my tits."

"Come along you lot we are here to enjoy the sun. If Kelly doesn't want to be naked then leave her alone." It was still early when Eric cracked open a bottle of beer and passed it around.

It wasn't long before Philip Whitworth and his lover arrived. She still wore her wedding ring. Nobody was to know they weren't married, at least that Marion Delancey isn't married to Philip.

Two French couples arrived together, Albeit and Maria Henry. They and their friends Ramon and Lyn del Lattre where in their mid to late thirties. Both couples had left their children with grandparents. Neither couple were new to the beach and had been coming for many years. It wasn't unusual for Albert and Ramon to swap partners at least once during their short stay. Many a time they had enjoyed a foursome. This they argued was a swap like none the had done before. Albert would spent the holiday with Lyn as his wife while Ramon was with Maria

The boys were very interested when Albert and Ramon stood with Lyn between them. Each of the men held bottles of sunscreen. Lyn smiled as the oil was massaged into her skin both front and back. Four hands working to ensure every bit of skin was covered. When they finished with Lyn, Maria too her place. The it was the turn of Lyn and Maria to do first one and then the other man.

"I think they do a bit of wife swopping." said Liam.

"I wouldn't mind swopping with him," said Ronnie.

"How could you, you haven't got a wife to swop?"

"I could always swop you, Liam." They all laughed.

"He's a good looking bloke but not my type."

"So my friend tell me what is your type?"

"Well her, the blonde one, she would be it."

Liam smiled and dreamed of seeing her close up. "Oh fuck, yes," he said a little too loudly as Lyn bent to place a bottle of sunscreen in her bag. The way she stood gave the guys an eye full of mature woman's pussy. She came up, half turned and looked across at Liam. She smiled.. He looked away. When he looked back he could see her on her back with her legs slightly spread just enough for the English boys to see her soft cunt lips

With the beach filling a group of girls from London parked themselves in front of Liam, Ronnie and Stuart. University days were over and they were off into the big wide world. A final fling before work and the rest of their lives.

Lucy Gregson was the tall blond, nice tits thought Liam but a bit wide in the bum. She smiled as she slipped her bikini bottoms off, one eye on the boys.

Grace George wasn't a natural blond, nobody but friends knew as she meticulously removed all body hair.

Mary Wilson had the best tits, the boys all agreed. She was dark haired and her landing strip matched her head.

Sienna Marks was the shortest and best looking they all agreed. Her tits were small and perfect said Liam.

"Come on girls let's get that sunblock on before any of our lilly white skin turns red and peals off."

What followed was a circle of girls slapping sunscreen on the backs of their friends. The boys waited until they turned, Lucy to Grace and Mary to Sienna. It was too much for Liam, he had to lay on his stomach as sunscreen was massaged into chests, breasts and torso's. The girls were aware of what their actins were doing, they kept looking over and giggling.

"We should ask for volunteers," whispered Grace. "Don't want anyone killed in the rush." "Best not, might be too much for lads so young."

"You think any of them are virgins?"

"Could be, engaged to Rosy Palmer." They all laughed.

"Right team time for some serious sunbathing. The girls lay with their feet pointing towards the sea so all they had was the top of four heads.

"I hope you are satisfied Alice, dragging me all this way just to be seen in the nude."

"You did say we would do anything before I'm too ill."

"I did but a nudist beach."

"Only this once, that's all."

Gwen and Alice Ronald left the car, picked up two heavy bags and set off over the dunes."What do I do if one of these people tries to chat me up?" Asked Gwen.

"Just go with it. But I suspect at our age nobody is going to be up for seducing old girls like us."

"You speak for yourself."

Gwen stopped on the rise and looked down on a sea of naked men and women. So fast Alice nearly pushed her over.

"I can't do this sis. They're all going to be looking at me."

"And me but not for long. It'll be all the young things out their. You and I will soon be forgotten. Come on and let's get naked."

"All right for you, you'll never be coming back here."

"Just think sis, you might just find a toy boy and bring him back year after year."

"Me having a toy boy?" I think not, I'm far too old. The boys love girls who's tit don't hang down."

"How do you know, you ever had one." "No but..." "See you don't so you can't say it might never happen."

Gwen was looking for somewhere away from the crowd. No such luck as it was mid morning and everybody who was coming was here.

"Here Gwen, we'll stop here."

Alice stood close to where the four girls from England lay their towels. Gwen could hardly argue as there seemed to be nowhere else.

"You don't mind us being so close?" Alice said to the group.

"No, not at all you make yourself comfortable."

Alice raced to get unpacked. Gwen was much slower. It took a time before the bags were unpacked and the towels lay out. Alice was down to her bikini bottom before Gwen even thought about taking her shirt off.