A Beach Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for bed," said Nessa as she stood and held out her hand to Liam. "You my young stud may not be entitled to sleep until I've drained this balls."

"You neither," said Gale holding Starts hand. Both boys smiled as the were led away.

Ronnie lay on his back his hard cock resting on his belly. His arms were spread and Gwen was cuddled into his left side while Alice was on his right. Both women were naked. Both women had a love bite on their groin and both had Ronnie's cum dripping from their red and swollen cunt lips.

Alice came up on her elbow and turned to her sister. Talking over Ronnie she said, "Gwen I think you should give Ronnie a blow job."

She came up and looked at her sister. "What prey tell is a blow job."

Ronnie's cock was throbbing in anticipation.

"You open your mouth and suck his hard cock in. Then you suck and use your tongue on his head to make him cum."

"So what about the blow job?" Gwen asked. "That my dear sister is just a name somebody gave it. Why it's called blow when you suck but there it is."

"Isn't it dirty putting a cock in your mouth?"

"No, you try it and you'll find it's invigorating to be doing that to your lover. Go give it a try."

"What do I do if Ronnie cums?"

"You swallow it all. If your really good he might go down on you."

"And do what?"

"Use his tongue and make you cum, before you got here I came three times and that was before we had sex, fucked."

Ronnie's new lover was guided through her first attempt at oral sex. Ten minutes in and Ronnie warned her he was going to blow. Remembering her sister words she carried on until a blast of hot cum hit he backed her throat. Gwen was frozen for a moment until the second blast arrived. She swallowed, she was mighty pleased with herself as she sucked the last few drops for his cock.

Gwen smiled at her sister.

"You want Ronnie to go down on you?"

Asked Alice. Gwen nodded and lay on her back. She closed her eyes and waited. Gwen could soon feel a tongue slide between her nether lips. She moaned never having felt anything like it in her life. This she knew was far, far better than fingering herself.

Mark's eyes were wide open as Sally kissed him, her tongue in his mouth. His eyes went wider when he saw Jessica nod and smile then turn her face to Simon for a kiss. Mark turned his head towards Sally and opened his mouth. His hand was on her tit. His hard cock was soon in Sally's hand.

He heard Simon speak quietly, "Bedroom."

He heard them moving and knew his new wife would soon be taking the cock of a man they had met only a few hours ago. Sally broke the kiss and Mark opened his eyes in time to see Jessica being led away. He felt powerless to intervene as his throbbing cock was engulfed in a warm mouth. He knew then he was going to enjoy a new pussy.

Sally stood. She looked down on Mark's cock. "Help me undress."

He stood and as gently as he could took off Sally's clothing. He"d spent all day seeing her naked but this was so much more erotic. His cock stood all but straight up, the end glistening with his juices.

"Now you," she said.

Sally led the naked Mark into the main bedroom. He stopped in complete surprise. Jess was laid on the bed. Simon had his head between her legs while she moaned in ecstasy, her hands running through the hair of her new lover. Sally lay beside Jess and spread her legs, inviting Mark to taste her.

From the corner of his eye Mark watched as Simon moved over his wife. He was in line with her cunt and watched in amazement as Simon's cock slid into her pussy.

"He'll be gentle with her as you will with me," said Sally as her hips rose up. "Oh god Mark you're going to make me c..." Her strangled words were the portent of her first orgasm. Sally's powerful thighs crushed his head as she shook and moaned. His face washed by her cum.

"Now use that big fat cock and fuck me," she said as Mark raised his head from her sopping pussy. The bed was rocking as he came up and alined his meat with Sally's cunt. So smooth, he was soon inside her and could now look at his wife. Her eye were closed and she had a contented smile on her face

As Mark sawed in and out of his new lover's cunt he saw Jessica's face change. The smile was gone, her face now set in a grimace. Her arms around Simon's neck, clutching him to her. Mark knew his wife was having her first penetrative orgasm. He felt sad that another man should be able to do that and not him.

Sally pulled his head closer, "I want your cum in me, lots of it." Her hand went between them and he could feel her fingers on her mound. "Hard and faster big boy. I want your cum to make me a baby."

Mark froze.

"Don't be silly, I'm on the pill. Some guys like to think they can make me pregnant."

"You've done this before?"

"Sure, we are swingers or hadn't you guessed. We like sex with different lovers and you my dear boy are turning into one of the best."

Sally almost blew his eardrum off as he screamed in her first orgasm. His cum started spurting into her when her pleasure reached it's zenith. Even in the throws of his own orgasm Mark could hear Simon grunt as he deposited cum inside Mark's wife. A tear rolled down his cheek. He looked across to see Jess wide eyed and staring at him.

Sally, Mark and Jessica lay in silence waiting for Simon to return with drinks. Without thinking Jessica was running her hand through her pubic hair. She could feel her cunt lips swollen by the last three bouts of sex. Mark and Simon had changed partners and then switched back so both could fuck doggy style.

Lucy Gregson was on her knees, a very large hard cock in her hand as her face moved to take him in. She had forgotten his name about ten seconds after he introduced himself. She knew while still on the dance floor he was well hard for her. Now was the time she would find out if he could stay that way for as long as he needed him to. Des or Reg or Colin she thought was no more than eighteen or nineteen.

He was where she wanted him, on his back in the sand. His short had been discarded. Now Lucy sucked on that hard member. She worked away, sucking and licking his tool. She was soon happy even though he was so young he could stay the pace. Lucy was hungry and needed cock and not just a quick shag. She lifted her mouth off his cock, came up on her knees and lifted the short skirt she wore. In the faint light Des or Reg or Colin could see the dark strip of hair above her slip as it came closer. He licked his lips expecting to be tasting her nectar. Legs either side of his hips she took his meat and directed it to her cunt lips. She shushed through her teeth as she took him in. Her bum sat on his groin. She leaned forward on straight arms

"I'm going to fuck you but I don't want you to cum too soon. You let me know if you're anywhere near close Colin."

"I will and it's Derek."

"Well Derek you hang on cos this is going to be one hell of a ride," she said lifting off before dropping down again.

Not so far away on the sand Grace and Mary lay side by side while a Frank or a Ryan or a Charlie pommelled there tight little cunts. Neither minded that their sex partners for the evening blew their load. Grace and Mary knew they could revive such young men and carry on until the sun rose.

The only one of the quartet naked was Sienna. She had insisted that David strip and join her in a midnight swim before they made love. Make love they did. The young man kissed her naked body from one end to the other and back to her pussy. She wondered how many lovers he'd had to be so good in bringing her off so many times.

"You want to fuck me now?"

"I do if that's okay with you"

"Tell you what. You pick the position for our first time."

David though for a moment. "Would it be al right if we did it doggy style?"

He never got an answer as she turned and got on her hand and knees. David was behind her and he cupped her mound. She felt his cock touch her lips and them she cooed as he slid inside.

"Sienna I love you," he said as he held his thick had cock all the way inside.

"Shut up and fuck my brains out."

While David did his best to fuck her brains our Sienna fingered her clit. By the time David thrust hard and pulled her onto him she had cum three times. She felt his hot cum splash her cervix and she trembled. She could feel her tits harden knowing that David might be the father of her first child.

Sienna lay back looking up at the stars. She could hear grunts and groans from her friends as they fucked the night away. She was happy but not satisfied. She rolled over and found her new lovers cock, soft and limp. She knew how to bring him round and used her tongue in a miraculous show of revival.

"Now it's my turn to fuck you."

David lay as Sienna mounted him.

By the time David had his second orgasm the sky was brightening. Sienna looked around, her friends had gone and she and her naked boyfriend were all alone.

Gwen looked down and froze. She was expecting to see Ronnie on her nether lips, what she got was Alice with a mouth full of her sister's twat.

"Oh my lord so good but so bad. Oh Alice I'm cumming," she said as she slumped back on the bed.

Ronnie was sat up, his cock now made hard by the sight of his two lovers giving and receiving cunlingus. Ronnie nudged himself towards Gwen until his cock was touching her face.

She smiled. "A day ago I would have been appalled if any man had done this to me. Now I accept you. And do so want to give a kind and caring young man like you all the pleasure I can."

She sucked him in and soon felt his member throb in her mouth Gwen was a happy lady as the young man emptied what he had in his balls into her mouth.

Sally Morton felt the first pulse of Karl Kinsman's spunk as it jetted against her cervix. She had never felt so full after Karl had thrust his long and very thick cock into her some thirty minutes ago. Sally was one who came easily and had experienced three powerful orgasms while Karl took his pleasure in riding her.

Now spent he rolled to one side and lay facing the ceiling. Sally rolled onto her side and cuddled him. "Thank you, that was fantastic," she said as she kissed his neck.

"You were fantastic my love. Not may women can take all of me."

"You want me to make yo hard again?" She asked.

"Be my please," he said.

"No Karl mine, all mine.

A few rooms down on the same floor of the hotel Maria Kinsman was laid on the bed. Her legs were spread while Eric Morton used his tongue to penetrate her inner labia.

"I think you English has a taste for the ladies pussy?" Eric said nothing as he slid his tongue up her slit and over her clit.

"Gott in Himmel, das iso gut, das is grossen gut," said Maria reverting to her native German. In no time at all she was shuddering and shaking from an enormous orgasm. Eric's face was wet with her cum.

"Now fuck your German bitch," she said as she turned and got up on her knees. Eric was behind her. His cock sank into her as his hands grasped her motherly tits. He lifted her up and kissed her neck, his cock still inside her. Maria tried to turn her head to kiss him. Eric's lips touched her's.

"Fuck me Englishman and then let me make love to you.

Eric let her down onto her knees once more and did as she had asked. Maria was so close to orgasm as her tits swung wildly with each of Eric's hard thrusts.

"Here it comes," he called out as he pulled her onto his hard cock.

Maria's cunt involuntarily clamped down on his pole as they came together.

Kelly Morton lay on her back looking up at the longest cock she had ever seen. Her mouth opened to take him in. Her legs were spread and she could feel her new German friend's tongue on her slit. This was the first time Kelly had been in a sixty nine and wondered how she and her partner were ever going to cum together. She need not have worried as Hans moved himself around and knelt between her legs. His attention now on bringing her off.

"English pussy smell divine," he said as he dipped his tongue into her cunt once more.

Kelly was writhing on the bed as Hans tortured her with his tongue. If Kelly thought Hans oral skills were good then she soon found his cock work was even better. The occupants of the adjacent room would hear Kelly's cry long into the night.

Not so far away Greta Kinsman was riding her young friend's cock while her sister was bouncing on young Scott Morton's hard cock. Each of the sisters had swallowed a load from the boys to ensure that sex would be long and enjoyable. Little did the two Englishmen know that they would have very little sleep that night. Greta and Elsa were intent on teaching them the better part of love making.

It was Greta who dismounted first. She leaned down and took David's cock in her mouth as far as she could. She drew her lips up sucking her juices as he went. Greta tapped her sister on the shoulder. Elsa dismounted, Kissed her sister on the lips. Greta moved to Scott and Elsa to David. Both boys smiled as their new lover sank ono there hard throbbing cocks.

The sisters leaned down and kissed Scott and David, their tongues going deep into the boy's mouths. They both came up leaned in and kissed. "We have to tell you that this is all about sex. We don't love you. We just want to experience the best orgasms," said Greta. "You can cum inside us as many times as you want but you must be ready for sex when we want you," said Elsa. "So the longer you hold out the better it will be for you and we will let you come back tomorrow night."

Scott and David looked at each other. Scott was the first to smile. "We will let you know if we are close," Scott said.

"Good we like that. Now we can fuck," she said as the girls leaned down, holding themselves on straight arms. David and Scott lay mesmerised by each having a pair of magnificent breasts shining in front of their eye as the girls rode them.

Release came in the early hour of the morning. Two well practiced young ladies used all they had to bring the two boys to the most powerful orgasms that had ever experienced. Cunt muscles were clenched around upward thrusting cocks and spunk shot into their cunts. The climax of the evening and four very tired young people slept.

Gwen, Alice and Ronnie appeared two days later. They found a difference as they approached the area that had left the days before. Liam and Stuart have set their places with Gale and Nessa. The Morton's and The Kinsmen's were all intertwined and Sally and Karl were acting more like a married couple than people they had met a few days before. It was the same with Maria and Eric. He massaging sunscreen into her thighs while Karl hardly took notice. Kelly Morton was sat with the Kinsman sisters, while her lover Hans played kick about with David and Scott.

Sally Broadbent was laid close to Mark Philips. She would lean down and kiss his cock. Her husband Simon was kneeling over Jessica Philips gently applying sunscreen to her tits. The French couples, Albert and Maria Henry, and Ramon and Lyn del Lattre, were now back with their partners, a situation that would change a number of times before te holiday was over.

Gwen smiled to herself when she saw Marion Delancey and the man everyone thought was her husband were sat holding hands as they read. Little did they know that Lucy Gregson, Grace George, Mary Wilson, Sienna Marks, had left their third set of fuck buddies that morning and were planning on the fourth encounter in the coming evening.

Gwen was under the shower. Alice stood naked in front of the mirror. Both women had spent time removing all body hair. Alice felt the smoothness of her mound and them the fleshy still swollen lips of her well used cunt. Gwen turned off the water and pulled a towel from the loop by the shower screen door. She stepped out as she dried her face.

"Ten days now sis and he still wants it as much."

"I know Al, isn't it fantastic."

"You think we could find another Ronnie when we get home?"

"And become a pair of middle aged sluts?"

"Sadly Gwen, time is running out for one of us and I'm so sad."

Gwen dropped the towel and hugged her sister. She kissed her on the lips. A kiss that turned into much more as Gwen's tongue went into her mouth. Alices's hands went around her sister and cupped her bum cheeks. The door opened and Ronnie looked in.

He smiled. "A sex show?"

The sisters broke apart.

"No just two sisters together," said Alice.

"Oh okay. Would have been nice if you carried on."

"How do you mean, carried on?"

"Well you know a bit of lesbian sex, pussy licking and sixty nines."

Alice looked at Gwen. "That turn you on?"

"Mighty."

"Wait until this evening and we'll see."

"Good, now I need to shower." Gwen looked at her sister as Ronnie turned on the shower.

"Perhaps you could come to Germany and see us or we could come to England?" Karl Kinsman was sat at the breakfast table on the last morning of their holiday.

"What you think love? Asked Sally Morton.

"Great idea Karl. We'll have to see when we are free."

"You could come at Christmas, you would love Christmas in Germany," said Maria.

"What about the children?" Asked Eric.

"They look at though they would be interested."

Heads turned to the table where Greta, Ailsa, Scott and David sat. Greta was feeding her new English boy friend with a small piece of cheese on her fork.

"Mama thinks you should come to us at Christmas," said Greta.

David looked at this brother and smiled.

"Sound like a great way to spend the Christmas holidays," said David.

Ailsa took a sip of her coffee. "Come on guys our last day. So let's make the most of it."

Greta and Alisa stood. As they rose eyes were on the girls crotches. Each had a bikini bottom cut so slim that the small triangle only just covered hairless slits. The top half was as revealing, two small pieces of fabric concealing nipples that the boys had enjoyed sucking on many an evening and morning.

The last morning and bags and suite cases were lined up by the doors. Hugs and kisses were exchanged and the opportunist grope passed between new lovers. Phone numbers, email addresses and even street addresses were all recorded on dozens of phones. It was a lively journey to the airport with some tears but plenty of laughter.

Marion Delancey stepped out of the taxi. She smiled at her husband stood outside the front door of their very large house. She walked up the stone steps and kissed him on the lips. Nothing like the kiss she had shared with her lover.

"You had a good time love?" He asked.

"Yes, but nice and quiet. You saw the photos I sent?"

"Yes it looks like a very nice place."

"I could do with a cup of tea darling and to get these shoes off."

"Come on I'll get Richards to make us a nice cup."

Marion followed Ivor into the house. The maid appeared from the back of the property and took Marion's case.

Ivor would never know that the photos she sent him were all fake. Marion had hired a computer expert to put together a collection of photos and paint her onto some.

"You know darling I've had a very tiring journey and need a shower and a sleep."It was essential to be sure there were no traces of Philip's cum inside her.

Lucy, Grace, Mary and Sienna were met at the airport by boyfriends, happy to see them after a fortnight of celibacy. Arm in arm they departed the airport. The four couples going their separate ways, each of the boys expecting a welcome home fuck and getting one or two or three.

Ronnie phoned home when he landed telling his mum he would be staying with friends for a few days and not to worry as he'd be back before his apprenticeship started. He knew they would be shocked if they found out he was stopping with two women as old as his mother and they were giving him all the sex he could ever want.

Vanessa kissed her husband on the clips as he hugged her at the arrivals gate. "I have so missed you," she said.