A Beachport Reader's Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexual Notes: was plenty active prior to becoming famous, albeit she did always play hard to get. Since becoming a celebrity, has the problem that she really really doesn't want a sex tape coming out (before she decides to do one herself); so she tends to be very controlling and careful. The result is she has it very rarely, and bluntly it isn't very good.

Age: 23

Hair: Red

Eyes: Blue

Race: Mixed (Korean facial features, coppery skin tones, generally hard to place past that)

Body: sleek, slender, flawless, absurdly willowy and long-legged, large breasts by beauty pageant standards but small by superheroine ones

Color Theme: Bright Blue and Silver

Heraldry: White Diagonal Stripe on Blue

Costume: Blue String Bikini, beauty queen banner reading Miss Metropolis; silver beauty queen crown, high heels.

Powers: Telekinesis and telepathy. Must be able to see something to affect it. For mind reading and especially mind control, requires eye contact. Has potentially unlimited power, but needs psychic energy to function - of which see below. Has certain powers 'always on' based on passive income (again, see below), specifically her ability to fly and a telekinetic shield that doesn't keep her from getting knocked out but does more or less ensure she doesn't die or get permanently maimed.

Weakness: Expends mental energy to use her powers and needs to get it back. Absorbs a tiny bit from anyone looking at or thinking about her (but the former usually assures the latter, so getting people to look at her is the go-to). The bigger her audience, the bigger her power, which partially explains why she's so obsessed with fame and glory. (But it's still mostly the money and ego). Gets a tiny bit from people looking at old pictures or the like. The latter source - the small continuous flow she gets from teen boys masturbating to her old pictures or what have you - she dubs 'passive income', and has managed to auto-channel to maintain certain continuous effects.

Aegis Host Status: Shield Matron (Miss Teen Metropolis counts, technically - really she just can't stand having a lower rank than anyone; she'd challenge Valkyrie for Aegis Shield except then she'd have to actually do the work involved and F that...)

Aegis Host Rank: Flying Squad Rank 2 (again she'd be leader but then she'd have to actually organize stuff and hell no)

Aegis Host Clique: None ('is not here to make friends' - would probably be Total Divas but she would have to be the center of attention at literally all times and even they can't deal with that)

Relations: none established to date

Backstory: When Lorelai Lee's powers first showed up, she wasn't happy about it.

Already, at the age of sixteen, Lorelai had over a dozen beauty contest titles to her name. Winning yet more had become her passion. But, when she realized she had started to develop the ability to read thoughts, it scared her. It was useful, yes, sure. But if anyone found out, she knew exactly what they would say. That she had cheated. That she had simply mind-controlled the judges into voting for her. They would take her titles away from her, and ban her from winning any more. And, as a pampered princess and sheltered if very well-developed teen girl, there were few thoughts that horrified Lorelai more.

So, she hid it. From her friends. From her parents. From everyone. It was hard. When she looked her boyfriend in the eyes, right after their first kiss, and instantly knew he had cheated on her, she had not been able to resist. She had slapped him. In the aftermath, she had made up a story that one of her girlfriends had already told her, and fortunately he was too clueless to know any different. But after that, she knew she had to be careful. She became obsessed with control. People commented that she seemed like she was competing even when she wasn't on stage - so precise, poised, and careful did her every word and motion become.

Then, the fateful day arrived. The big one. Miss Metropolis. Given her record, her skills, and of course her stunning face and figure, she had no problems qualifying. She had no problems reaching the finals. Then, during the finalist swimsuit competition, it happened. With a yell, a roar of gunfire, and a shower of plaster from the ceiling, a gang of criminals burst into the room. They ordered everyone to freeze. Lorelai was right out at the end of the stage when they did so - wearing a blue string bikini and very little else.

As they came forward, chortling, she shivered. She took a deep breath. She didn't want to. But, in her terror, she realized she didn't have a choice.

And, she felt something else. For some time now, she had realized that her strange unwanted 'gift' grew stronger, whenever crowds were looking at her. The pageant had been telecast live. But viewership, at the start, was meager. But as word of the developing hostage situation spread, that changed. Live viewers flooded in, by the thousands, then the millions, then the tens of millions. Lorelai gasped, as she suddenly felt a power like she had never known before sweep through her.

None of this showed on her face, or her body. As said, she was obsessed with control. As the criminals came forward, she remained still as a statue, posed artfully, at the end of the stage - her face as serene as that of a goddess.

Their eyes, of course, were all on her - as they licked their chops eagerly.

Then, suddenly, she extended out an arm, and pointed at them. She had been told to freeze - but she was a waifish girl in a tiny bikini, and none of them cared.

And then, she told them to freeze.

And they did.

She told them to kneel.

Trembling, they did that too.

If the viewer numbers had been high before, they exploded now. In seconds, as reports of what was happening streaked out, it seemed like the entire world was watching her. She ordered them to come forward one by one, unload their weapons, and lay them at her feet. They did so. About then, realizing nobody was left to hold hostages at gunpoint, the police belatedly burst in. With a friendly smile, Lorelai told the criminals to go turn themselves in. And, shoulders slumped like naughty children, they obeyed her.

Throughout this altercation the master of ceremonies had stood a little ways down the stage, frozen in place as if turned to stone. Finally he moved. His hand opened up, and the microphone plummeted towards the ground. But it didn't get there. Extending her hand, Lorelai brought it over to her, took it, and brought it up to her smiling lips.

"Sorry about that," she had cooed into the cameras and the sea of staring faces. "Now, as I was about to say before I was so rudely interrupted. My favorite activity of all time is volunteering. I love to help out down at the old folks home. Why, I remember this one time I..."

Needless to say, she won.

And after that, a lot of the things she used to worry about suddenly stopped mattering at all.

Oh, there was some grumbling, from the other girls she'd beaten, way back when. But, at the end of the day, they didn't matter for shit. Oh, so perhaps her victory at Miss County Fair 20XX was invalid? Who gave a flying fuck?. She was Miss Metropolis. Miss Metropolis was her. Not one goddamned soul would question that, ever again. Including the people who notionally owned the damn thing. When the time came the next year, they didn't even try to take the crown and banner off her. They worked out a deal. A very, very profitable deal. She kept the title, in perpetuity, and they set up a new contest to crown her 'sidekick'.

And that was just the beginning.

Miss Metropolis had arrived. And no-one was ever going to forget it.

Special: she can disable her 'passive powers' to redirect that energy back to active use; but this comes at significantly increased risks to her own survival so it is very much a last-resort move. The passive flows are so ingrained, it actually takes a lot of mental effort for her to do it.

Appearances to Date: Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo Ch. 4

MISS TEEN METROPOLIS

Concept: super-intern who hangs around the base and fetches coffee

Epithets: the Team Bicycle, the Super Starfucker

Public Name: Crystal Bliss

Public Identity: Miss Teen Metropolis; she won it in a public beauty pageant there's not much secrecy here. Also is taking a 'gap-year' in between high school and college; what isn't spent as Miss Teen Metropolis she plans to use backpacking in Europe and Southeast Asia.

Character Notes: just another (extremely hot) girl next door, from a standard-issue well-to-do suburban white family. Her main notable attribute is that she will aggressively hit on every single attractive superhero who walks through the door. If you don't have a cape, she is not going to glance up from her phone as she directs your gaze to the posted directory. If you do, she's going to ooze up, casually drop that she 'just turned eighteen', and immediately offer her phone number - just in case you need help with anything. Hint hint. As far as she is concerned the entire point of being Miss Teen Metropolis is to accumulate the most awe-inspiring vanity wall and/or selfie shelf in the entire Beachport U girls' freshman dorm and she is well on her way to hitting that goal. The real heroines don't mind this behavior (too much, mostly), as it makes her a nice decoy away from their own scantily-clad posteriors for a certain all-too-common sort of 'superhero'.

Sexual Notes: happy as a clam, and providing hers to every superhero in eyeshot. Very very active, has a regular boyfriend to bang on the rare occasion super-dudes aren't available. He is aware of her other activities, but what is he going to do? Stop being the guy who still occasionally gets to rail Miss Teen Metropolis? Fuck no. He takes what he gets and likes it. All that said, it is a 'thing' in this universe that many superheroes aren't very impressive in this area, so even with all that she might find what a typical villain is packing a little much for her.

Age: 19

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Race: White ('All-American Girl')

Body: slender, sleek, hot; ample but perky breasts

Color Theme: Pink and Baby Blue

Heraldry: Pink Diagonal Stripe on a Baby Blue Background

Costume: baby blue string bikini with pink edging, Miss Teen Metropolis banner, tiara (significantly smaller than her mentor's), comfortable sneakers without socks (she can't fly so fuck being in heels all day).

Powers: Fetching Coffee, Holding a Phone, Riding Super-jock

Weakness: She's built like a Barbie doll and would probably lose a fight to one.

Aegis Host Status: Shield Maiden (mentor: Miss Metropolis). By 'mentoring' we apparently mean 'we share yoga instructors' and nothing else.

Aegis Host Rank: Reserve Squad, Rank 5

Aegis Host Clique: the Total Divas (Daring Diva) - she doesn't like Miss Metropolis anymore than anyone else, and eagerly hangs out with this group socially when not on-duty.

Relations: none noted to date.

Backstory: She entered a beauty contest. She won. One of the 'prizes' was being Miss Metropolis's sidekick for a year. Shortest origin story ever!

Appearances to Date: None; her existence is established within Chapter 4 of Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo but few other details are given.

REBEL BELLE

Concept: daughter of a long line of Confederate-themed superheroes who (*spoilers*) mostly exists to get plowed in interracial scenes

Public Name: Jessica Weiss

Public Identity: Wealthy Businesswoman and Fashion Mogul

Character Notes: aristocratic, imperious, officious, judgmental, poised, sharp-tempered, proud, thin-skinned, can dish it but can't take it, good to her friends but a terror to her enemies, sees herself as a born warrior and a natural detective, highly focused on breeding and heritage and legacies, largely sees life as determined by birth, superstitious, gossip, appearances and standards must always be maintained, obsessed with her honor and that of her family.

Sexual Notes: she exclusively dates men of the right 'culture fit', who generally do absolutely nothing for her down there at all. She is in any case absolutely devoted to being a 'proper lady' which in practice means you must go on twelve dates, sign three forms, buy her twenty-three presents and do an elaborate interpretive dance in order to get a peck on the cheek and the possibility of maybe some over-the-clothes petting.

Age: 27

Hair: Red

Eyes: Green

Race: White (German-American mixed with Antebellum Aristocracy)

Body: buxom, gigantic breasts, hourglass waist, athletic legs

Color Theme: Red White & Blue

Heraldry: Confederate Flag

Costume: high leg Confederate Flag panty, generally in a full-back cut (see Costume note below). White bustier, zips up in front to just below breasts, cups themselves clasp together with Jewel of Virtue suspended between them. Long white gloves, white thigh-boots, white mask. Sometimes wears a cape, either pure white or Confederate Flag depending on her mood, but mostly just for formal events or when she really wants to make a point.

Powers: Flight, Super Toughness, Super Strength. The Jewel of Virtue (see below) will sometimes begin to actively twitch and jerk between her boobs - which is why she keeps it there, her giant rack is basically 'nature's own seismograph'. She thinks its twitches are leading her to clues or to the bad guys, and this is true, sort of - see below for more. However, the effect is inconsistent, and she sometimes will walk right past a criminal's hiding place without it warning her. She regards this as the jewel being 'fickle' and perhaps punishing her for some minor slight on her part.

Weakness: The Jewel of Virtue is the source of her powers; take it away and she's just a big-breasted white girl running around in some very provocative panties. The Jewel itself was recovered by her great-grandfather on a trip to Africa and (spoilers) contains the spirit of a native godling whose sacred shrine he violated; he used a ritual to bind it to the family line so it has to give them its power. The spirit that inhabits the jewel is pissed, and wants to see her fucked - what she interprets as it guiding her towards foes or clues is actually it trying to get her into trouble in the hopes she will lose. When it's not warning her, that's it deciding that having her get taken unawares is more likely to get it what it wants. Though, it must be said, it seems quite a bit less eager to end its current 'predicament', riding around between a giant pair of sloshing white titties, than it was when it was on her father and grandfathers' chests. I mean, their careers were quite short, and hers has lasted for really quite some time now... Jewel, I'm beginning to think your heart really isn't in this! (Same comments apply to Dixie Girl's Shard of Virtue, but less strongly on all counts).

Aegis Host Status: Shield Matron (sidekick: Dixie Girl)

Aegis Host Rank: Flying Squad Leader

Aegis Host Clique: the Proper Ladies (Clique Leader)

Relations: Dixie Girl is her younger sister Clarabelle. Her father, Willard Weiss, was also the superhero Great Cyclops - supposedly because of the red jewel on his chest. His superteam, called the Sacred Sect, also consisted of Nighthawk, Orion, and White Fury. They were only active a few years before they got unceremoniously wiped out in a single night by the newly arrived Lord Vile. Her grandfather went by the title Sublime Titan, but was only sporadically active, mostly 'coming out' in times of war or unrest. The Sublime Titan also died in the line of duty when the Jewel got punched off his chest while he was several thousand feet up. They found the Jewel!

Backstory: Rebel Belle comes from a long family line of superheroes. Her great-grandfather, Werner Weiss, was an explorer in Africa who returned quite rich - most notably possessing the Jewel of Virtue. He claimed to be a descendant of Hapsburg royalty, a claim his modern descendent Jessica takes very seriously. Despite being an outsider his wealth allowed him to marry very well into a landed family with roots back deep into the Antebellum South, and Rebel Belle continues to use the family estate as her mansion. From Werner the jewel passed to her grandfather, Wilbur, better known as the Sublime Titan, and then after his death to her father Willard, better known as the Great Cyclops; proud leader of the Sacred Sect, Beachport's first superteam. The Sacred Sect used her family's mansion as their secret meeting hall, and Jessica has fond memories of her time as a budding teenager serving them refreshments and listening in on their deliberations, basking in the excitement of it all.

Then, tragedy struck. In what came to be known as the Blackest Night in Beachport, the entirety of the Sacred Sect were very gruesomely slaughtered in the space of just a few minutes by the newly arrived arch-villain Lord Vile.

Jessica was shattered. The jewel was delivered to her among her father's other effects, and for some time she refused to touch it - no matter how it seemed to call to her. She stalked around her large empty mansion, avoiding it - having sent her younger sister off to boarding school while she dealt with the estate herself. But then, things began to change. A shining blonde champion came to Beachport, and began leading the fight back against her father's killer. Jessica was intrigued. She decided at last, that her time of mourning, and that her long girlhood, were now over. Giving in at last to the Jewel's call she took up the mantle of the Rebel Belle. But, she was absolutely determined to continue to honor her father and grandfather's legacy. She would wear the jewel in the same place - adjusted for her own quite noticeably feminine anatomy. But, she would also wear the same flag they both had, directly upon her loins as a symbol of her heritage. And no one would ever, ever, ever tell her otherwise!

Special 1: The Rebel Belle Code: okay so if it somehow isn't obvious from reading her dialogue in-story, Rebel Belle is a gigantic fucking bigot but a rather common and insidious sort of bigot where she never just comes out and says what she's thinking. She never drops racial slurs, even in private, and she may not even be thinking them. But there's a whole lot of words that you will hear come out of her mouth and you probably can guess her underlying meaning pretty clearly. 'Uncultured', 'ill-bred', 'of poor character', 'lowlife', 'a born loser', 'from poor stock', 'just not a good fit', 'uncouth', 'unruly' and etc etc etc there's like twenty more at least. She appears in a story for two reasons: because she's going to get ridden hard and put away wet by at least one of the people she'd use those words on, or because it's an all-hands-on-deck sort of scenario and I just need her to make up the numbers. And in the latter case she's generally going to be relegated to the background and you're just going to see the aftermath.