A Beachport Reader's Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special 2: Flag Pedant Note: technically speaking the terms 'Confederate Flag' and 'Stars and Bars' refer to different flag(s) than the one currently found on lifted pickups and such across the modern South. But I use those terms anyways because they're a lot more succinct than saying something like 'the second confederate naval ensign only with a darker blue' or 'Miles' rejected design for the national flag that got adopted by some but not all units as a battle flag' to describe the pattern printed on Rebel Belle's panties right before they get yanked down off her ass... when we all know I just mean the (in)famous one. For anyone who has no clue about this and is actually curious, go look up 'flags of the CSA' on wikipedia or something, it's all way too long and tedious to get into here.

Appearances to Date: A Game of Stealth, Valiant Valkyrie gets Punched Out (minor)

SCARLET SLEUTH

Concept: Deputy Police Chief who is also secretly a 'superheroine emeritus'

Epithets: the Second Superheroine (of Beachport); the Crimson Shadow; 'that new girl with the huge tits... have you seen those? They're gigantic, I mean god-damn they must be... yeah, she had to use the bathroom I showed her the one over by the security control room, so anyways I can't wait to get my hands on those... oh fuck, there's cops everywhere, how the fuck did they get in?!'

Public Name: Regina Rojas

Public Identity: Deputy Police Chief, overseeing Major Crimes, Vice, and Supers divisions. The first two have their own Commanders in charge so her role can be very hands-off unless she chooses otherwise. The last is mostly a liaison position, which frequently involves her saying 'I'll go discuss this with Valkyrie' or similar, and then showing up at her base in-costume.

Character Notes: workaholic, married to her job, cougar, habitual flirt in a way that would probably get her in trouble if the positions were reversed, takes all her meetings on the treadmill, carefully watching her weight, career woman, is Roman Catholic (and has to go to confession very frequently given some of her activities), loves a man in uniform (and is therefore happy as a pig in shit), drops occasional bits of Spanish but many would still refer to her using unflattering fruit-based metaphors

Sexual Notes: she loves banging her some dudes, albeit the scheduling demands and other stresses of her current position has made this less frequent than she might like. She has her appearances to maintain but past that she does not give a shit, so if you seem like you can be discreet a first-date tumble is absolutely in the cards.

Age: 45

Hair: Black, mid-shoulder length

Eyes: Dark

Race: Latina

Body: Extremely buxom; visibly mature but extremely well maintained through obsessive exercise; not too tall but very athletic; wide hourglass figure

Color Theme: Red and More Red, with tiny bits of silver

Heraldry: Silver X on Red

Costume: Red bra and matching scoop-front thong panty. Bra has a silver 'X' dangling between the breasts, which is effectively her logo. Glossy red jacket, which reaches to mid-waist, used to conceal gadgets and so on. Red knee-length boots, red gloves, red mask. Mask has another silver X painted on its brow.

Powers: None; she's a normal human in a costume. Her main role, as the name implies, is as a detective and investigator. Fancies herself a 'mistress of disguise' - well aware that a good chunk of the reason her disguises work is few people are looking at her face, but that's something she is happy to exploit. Also, she is a Deputy Chief of Police, with all the 'powers' that that implies re: ability to suddenly summon in large numbers of cops at will - presuming she is in a position to actually give the orders. She occasionally carries a small hold-out pistol inside her jacket, but usually not: against many of the things she might run into, it would just piss them off.

Weakness: She's a normal human, punching her works fine.

Aegis Host Status: Shield Bearer

Aegis Host Rank: Reserve Squad Leader

Aegis Host Clique: the Cool Insiders (Alpha Angel, sort of)

Relations: She made her debut while working as the principal investigator during the first major attempt to put Lord Vile away. In that capacity she worked very closely with the DA on the case. They spent many long nights together. Many very long nights. After the successful completion of the case, Regina claimed to be so exhausted from her many deep and strenuous nightly exertions that she took a leave of absence lasting just short of a year, before returning fresh and ready to her newly promoted position upon the force. Although they both keep it quiet, she and that DA both stay in touch, and even manage to meet up in secret once in a while whenever he happens to visit Beachport.

Backstory: Regina's origins as a superheroine are inextricably linked to the supervillain known as Lord Vile.

Coming from quite poor beginnings, the daughter of first-generation immigrants, Regina managed to claw her way up to the position of detective in the Beachport PD.

At that time, the Beachport PD had a problem. That problem had a name. That name was Lord Vile.

After his initial dramatic invasion, in which he had slaughtered the Sacred Sect - Beachport's original all-male superteam - the alien warlord had eventually had his ship destroyed and his original onslaught foiled by the timely arrival of the blonde champion known as Valiant Valkyrie. But now stranded on the planet he had intended to conquer and rule, Vile wasn't about to just call it quits. He had become a crime lord, using various illicit means to try to finance his second shot at world domination. (And then his third, and then his fourth, and then... you get the idea.)

And herein lies the problem. Because the Beachport PD had a hell of a time tying his various disguises - aided by alien face-replication technology - to his main organization. As soon as they got close to one, he simply abandoned it to set up a new one. Intensely frustrated with her lack of progress via official methods, Regina eventually resorted to unofficial ones. Inspired by Valiant Valkyrie, she put on a mask and costume herself, and used a combination of stealth and wiles to get information and leads she (officially) couldn't have obtained. Using the hints her secret alter-ego acquired, in her official identity Detective Rojas was finally able to do what no other Beachport PD officer had: uncover evidence connecting Vile's various disposable identities back to his main organization.

Her efforts had been integral to finally allowing the Beachport PD to make its first big super-arrest. As a direct result her own star had shot up enormously - and it had never stopped rising, until she reached her current position, just below the Chief of Police himself in the department hierarchy. But it means that even more than most superheroines she has good reason to never, ever want her secret identity exposed. Because if it ever is, a whole lot of her past accomplishments might be set up to completely unravel.

Special: Spoilers on What is Hinted at in Relations, Read at own Risk: Yeah, she and Samuel Rose banged a whole hell of a lot while 'working together on the case'. On top of the paperwork, more than once a night in some cases. She got knocked up, and took a leave to have the baby, then put it in an orphanage. To be clear, this is not Alpha Angel; Betty came out of Samuel's actual wife in front of a whole bunch of doctors and while crazy comic book shenanigans are probably still possible I'm going to go ahead and say in this case that isn't what happened. But she is aware she has a daughter somewhere out there, with whom she (very deliberately) hasn't had any contact. She and Samuel do occasionally still meet up and bang, though she's more careful these days. Yes, this means Alpha Angel has a half-sister and Samuel Rose has a daughter who they both do not know about, but Regina does - even if she has no idea where she is now. Not that that's... going to come up at some point or anything, I mean, of course not... *nods repeatedly*.

Appearances to Date: Tiger Queen vs the Bush Poacher (minor), Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo, Ch. 6 and 8.

SIRENE

Concept: aquatic heroine from the Caribbean

Public Name: Marie Bazelais

Public Identity: Professional Diver

Residence: maintains a succession of generally cheap and half-empty apartments on land but these are not her 'real home', her real home is in an otherwise undiscovered underwater cave somewhere off the coast.

Character Notes: laid-back, likes to flirt, loves the ocean, has strong environmentalist principles and refuses to work for anyone she sees as destructive (which means she has routinely turned down a succession of what would be extremely lucrative petroleum-industry jobs), brave but generally not foolhardy, is used to solitude and needs to be alone sometimes, likes open spaces and gets claustrophobic easily, doesn't like to be tied down, confident that no matter what happens she always has a home under the sea

Sexual Notes: quite active on the whole. Dates freely, generally doesn't give it up on a first date but doesn't wait all that long either; tries to be discreet but is not that broken up if things get out. Has had a succession of semi-long-term boyfriends but has never 'settled down' at all so far, and in fact seems to have a habit of bailing if things seem to be getting 'too serious.'

Age: 22

Hair: Dark, kept very short

Eyes: Silver

Race: Black (Afro-Caribbean)

Body: sleek, shapely, very fit all the way up and down ("swimmer's body"), well-endowed

Color Theme: Orange and Black

Heraldry: Black Trident on Orange

Costume: Orange Bikini with Tridents on Bra-Cups and Panties; white diving belt usually with a knife, weights, and other gadgets.

Powers: Has limited innate control over water she is in contact with, which in turn grants the following secondary abilities. Does not need to breathe, as she instead 'breathes' through her skin. Can protect herself from hot or cold temperatures; she can stand in boiling water, and does not need a wetsuit even in the arctic. Can splash water into giant gouts, and can greatly magnify the flow of water from her strokes, as if she had invisible flippers on her hands and feet - manifests as super-fast and agile swimming essentially. Her silver eyes can see in the dark.

Weakness: None (she's a 'low-tier super', tougher and stronger than she 'should be', but a gun in her face is still a problem).

Aegis Host Status: Shield Herald (liaison from 'overseas territories', see Special section)

Aegis Host Rank: Reserve Squad Rank 4

Aegis Host Clique: the Exotic Nerds (Tiger Queen)

Relations: none noted to date.

Backstory: Her grandfather was a poor fisherman noted for having a very long pole. One day he found a strange, beautiful woman washed up on the beach. He took her to his cabin and, naturally enough, they fucked. They fucked a whole hell of a lot, against palm trees and on the beach, and in his little boat out at sea. They were soon enough married. She giggled during the ceremony, as if she really didn't take it seriously, but said the words anyways and kissed him happily. They continued banging really quite a lot, by many accounts several times a day every day, eventually having seven children - all daughters. Then, as mysteriously as she had come, his wife vanished again without a trace... around about the time his big fishing pole started having difficulties landing its catch if you get my drift-wood. There were always rumors she was not what she seemed. Maye they were true. His daughters also proved prolific, with the youngest also having seven children, also all girls. And the seventh daughter of the seventh daughter, as she grew into puberty, suddenly displayed some very strange abilities indeed... She has become a local superheroine, saving those who need saving and protecting the underwater environment, while working as a professional diver - mostly for film shoots and research teams. While she has a secret identity it is a somewhat nominal one; she has to wear sunglasses at all times when 'in disguise' on account of her silver eyes. She is well known to most of the local governments. As such, she was picked to be the liaison heroine when the Aegis Host took over supplemental protection duties in the area, on which see more just below.

Special: Liaison Heroine: Under the auspices of the United Nations International Teams Initiative (U.N.I.T.I.), many of the world's major superteams have entered into 'protective pacts' with groups of smaller countries - nations that do not have the population or economic pull to generate super-humans in sufficient numbers to maintain a functioning superteam of their own. Generally speaking, these do not involve the bigger teams getting involved in day-to-day crime-fighting, but rather being 'first on call' to handle disasters, invaders, major supervillains, and the like, while maintaining a semi-close 'standing relationship'. Fittingly enough, the team full of stacked bikini-clad ladies managed to land themselves a set of 'international territories' consisting almost entirely of sun-baked little Caribbean islands, plus a few small coastal states in tropical Central America. Sirene is the primary 'liaison heroine' in between the aforementioned island territories and the 'main body' back in Beachport. As such, she spends most of her time out in her native territory, maintaining good relations with the locals there, patrolling the waters, and dealing with small problems that don't warrant summoning in the whole team. She does have a tendency to show up in Beachport quite quickly, if an adventure that would leverage her particular skill-set should present itself; and if a crisis does arise out in the isles she's almost certainly going to be the 'woman-on-site' who the rest are then going to have to rush out to reinforce.

Appearances to Date: Valiant Valkyrie in the Zoo, Ch 7. and 8

SPARTINA

Concept: Olympic athlete who thinks she's the reincarnation of the Spartan warrior spirit

Epithets: the Laconic Lady, the Spear Maiden, the Vaulting Virgin (the last one, while not technically accurate, was nevertheless applied to her during her Olympic training days as she was noticeably more prudish than her peers - and she promptly adopted it as a badge of honor).

Public Name: Christina Kostas

Public Identity: Olympic-tier pole vaulter, part-time archeology grad student

Character Notes: sees herself as a born warrior, obsessively trains her body, very confident in her abilities, proud, arrogant, more than a little reckless, maintains her own standards impeccably and is impatient with anyone else who can't, often comes across as just slightly delusional but seems completely oblivious to this, convinced she has a great destiny, refuses to take any sleight or insult lying down, committed to maintaining her honor;

Sexual Notes: was raised in a very conservative household; has very exacting standards and expects her boyfriends to wait a long time to prove their good intentions; so while not an actual virgin she is still not very sexually experienced for her age.

Age: 23

Hair: Brown, shoulder length, (usually in ponytail when not in costume)

Eyes: Dark

Race: White (Hellenic-American)

Body: highly athletic; extremely developed thighs and ass, powerful legs; muscular throughout but still has a very pronounced curvy figure with particularly wide hips, breasts are ample but nothing amazing by superheroine standards

Color Theme: Black and Gold

Heraldry: Black Lambda on Gold (also golden Molon Labe in Greek characters on black is a theme)

Costume: Golden Breastplate: conforms tightly to her figure, including breasts, but has a raised area just below the neck to prevent deflections into the throat. Yes, this makes her breasts a 'shot trap' but since the plate is unbreakable (see below) it usually doesn't matter too much. Golden Corinthian helmet. Golden greaves, over lace-up black sandals. Large round golden shield with black Lambda on it. Black thong panty, descending down out of the breastplate, with the words 'Molon Labe' written upon the front in gold Greek letters. Sometimes carries a spear, but this is optional (see below). The spear is capable of extending out to much larger length, basically switching back and forth between Hoplite and Phalangite lengths; which has uses in combat and can also be used to allow her to vault.

Powers: Is a mortal, if extremely athletic (Olympic-tier) normal human. However, her armor and shield are all magic; being both exceptionally light and also completely bulletproof. With her shield up and in place, and her exceptional reflexes, she is extremely difficult to harm, making her one of the mainstays of the Defense Squad.

Weakness: Stripping off her armor and shield leaves her just a very athletic woman wearing a very ill-advised thong. Note that the magic artifacts were just pure metal; the straps and other fittings used to hold them together are just normal materials, and if you can get to them they can be cut quite easily. Even more than most superheroines she is very vulnerable to dares, taunts, and other slights, as she will feel the need to prove her honor and her superiority no matter what.

Aegis Host Status: Shield Bearer (appropriately enough)

Aegis Host Rank: Defense Squad, Rank 3

Aegis Host Clique: the Proper Ladies (Rebel Belle)

Relations: none established so far

Backstory: Christina grew up as a Greek-American princess in the suburbs of Beachport. Her father was originally from Lacedaemonia and she reveled in being told she was most certainly descended from the blood of the ancient Spartan warrior elite. As a young girl she delighted in reading the stories of 'her' people, with the battle of Thermopylae being her personal favorite. Perhaps as a result, from a very young age she took physical fitness very seriously and was always a star athlete. Her build channeled her into certain areas, and she eventually found she excelled at a specific group of track and field events: long and high jump, but especially the pole vault. Soaring up and over the bar, driven only by her own legs and skill, thrilled her - and, she thought afterwards, gave her a taste of what her ancestors must have felt every time they won victory with their own hands.

She got so good at it, she eventually made the Olympic team, and won a bronze medal. But that didn't satisfy her and, being extremely competitive, she eagerly wants to go back and try to claim gold. But while all this was going on, she knew she could not limit her ambitions to pure athletics. Though she spent an enormous amount of her time training, she still finished high school and then enrolled in Beachport U. And there was never any question what she would major in: given her interests, archeology was the only acceptable choice. She hungered to go back to where it had all begun, and see where her heroes had stood in person.

1...34567...12