A Beastly Wedding Ch. 03

Story Info
Sky is bound in slavery to her Minotaur.
8.1k words
4.63
33.1k
51

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers

A Beastly Vow

"What's really better, a ring on your finger or one around your neck?"

*

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by an ancient Goddess has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters.

In this chapter Sky and Brutus conduct their own manner of 'wedding,' and we see how Sky and her friend's lives turn out.

*

Dim light from a handful of kerosene lanterns was all that illuminated the dark, underground chamber. It was funny, to Sky this place practically felt like... no, it effectively was a dungeon, and yet it felt so much more appropriate to her than the chapel where she'd nearly had her first "wedding." What a huge mistake that had nearly been, Sky thought to herself with a small smirk.

Barely a month ago Sky was in such a chapel, in broad daylight surrounded by dozens of her closest friends and family members, just seconds away from pledging her life and love to the one man whom she'd thought she'd wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

Now she was in a dark room, dedicated to dark, taboo rituals that spat in the face of human society and morals. Her friends and family were gone now, and only three figures cast their shadows amongst the flickering light. Here Sky stood, before the aging figure officiating this ceremony, and before the magnificent figure that was soon to become her one, true master; Brutus.

Sky stood before a small alter decorated in symbols and icons she had no knowledge of, ancient and arcane things that profaned all humanity and their rites. The young woman was dressed for her "wedding" exactly as she should be. Patterned silk stockings ran down from her tender, creamy thighs to where she stood attentively in high, white stilettos. A pair of diamond earrings, her mother's, hung elegantly beside her swan-like neck while a sheer, see-though veil draped back over her dutifully dressed hair. Aside from that, she still wore the engagement ring her old fiancé Alec had given her... and absolutely nothing else.

As the aging "priest" spoke his ritualistic lines, Sky's eyes openly stared with lustful admiration to the Beast she was soon to give herself to... had already given herself to. Brutus stood like a colossus in the flickering, pale light. His monstrous, inhumanly muscular frame laid totally bare for her gaze, his massive, flared cock hanging down unashamedly like a loosened firehose. He dared not hide the form that nature recognized as the most worthy, the most dominant. This was the body of the creature to which she so naturally belonged to.

Finally there was the third figure, an aging Goatman, a "priest" of sorts, but not of any church Sky or most humans would recognize. Brutus wouldn't speak much of him or this strange sanctuary. But all Sky knew, and all she cared about, was that the Goat was here to conduct the ceremony she should've always been anticipating. This was not her wedding day, this was a dark ceremony to establish Sky's bondage to the Bullman. This was where Sky would take the Vow of Slavery.

The old Goat spoke.

"We are here to mark a joyous occasion, to celebrate the bonding of human to Beast. Sky Whitaker, you are here because you have recognized the superiority of the Beast Races over your own feeble men, and you have come to the realization that it is your own, rightful place to be obedient to Beasts."

"Now I address you, Sky Whitaker. I ask you no questions, I tell you what it is you are here to do. Sky Whitaker you will vow to serve Beasts all your life, to never withhold any pleasure of the flesh that is yours to give."

"You will vow to abandon your weak, human bloodline, to damn your forefathers and pledge your womb to the creation and nurture of more Beasts. You will vow to abandon any old notions of your gods, and to give birth to offspring in the image of your new, covetous Beast Gods."

"You will vow to reject your old human name, your family and ancestry, and your old identity as anything other than a slave to Beasts. Sky Whitaker, you will accept this oath now. You will vow to become a slave!"

The Goat spoke with a calm authority, a certainty that came from years of knowing the true nature of the world, of knowing the fact that human women were weak-willed and destined to be the rewards of rightful Beasts. He'd seen this truth countless times in his long lifespan.

And as the priest invoked his old rights, Sky's pussy quivered endlessly in delight as she heard him strip her of her humanity. His words were binding her to a life as a slave, which was all she ever wanted. Her thighs quivered so bad she nearly thought she'd collapse in her heels. Her arousal was so great, she barely found the willpower to whisper out through trembling lips.

"I-I do." The admission of those words she'd long wanted to say nearly caused Sky to cream herself right on the spot.

The old Goat couldn't help letting a small smirk slip as he saw the sheer joy in this woman for accepting her rightful fate.

"Then I hereby strip you of your name. You are daughter to one, sister to no one, and wife to no one. You are now Sky, property of Brutus and nothing more." As the priest made his declaration Sky gasped in utter delight as a cool breeze blew right along her dripping wet slit. The Goat then turned to address the onyx Bull.

"Brutus, this human female is now your sole possession. You may now bind your slave."

Brutus just loosed one of his trademark snorts as he turned his overbearing gaze on Sky. The girl could practically feel his stare, and turned her own eyes back up to her master, quivering in awe at his mere presence.

"The ring." Brutus' spoke sharply, his words to his forsaken "fiancé" curt, gruff and so lovingly oppressive to Sky's ears.

Sky smiled in sheer lust for the Bull and spite for her old life as she brought her delicate fingers up and removed the wedding band that Alec had given her. Removing this ring was like her final farewell to the man and her old ideas of life and love. Whatever love the human male had felt and poured into this ring for her, she felt nothing in return now. Sky idly wondered if Brutus might just sell the ring and use the money to explore more depraved desires. Or maybe the old Goat would take it, melt it down and make another idol profaning the weakness of men and the beauty of Beasts.

Sky gave the ring to the Goat, willingly giving away the very last shred of her old humanity. At the same time Brutus reached towards the altar and grabbed a thick leather collar with a metal loop on the front. It was very plain looking, but its' message to all the world would be clear; the woman wearing this collar had chosen to belong to Beasts!

As Brutus unlatched the collar and held it up to his slave, he spoke brusquely.

"This is the only ring you need."

Sky's heart felt ready to burst as she watched her owners brutish hands reach towards her with the ultimate symbol of her subservience. Her mind sang in delight as her pussy pulsed with excitement and overwhelming desire. The fallen women couldn't have agreed more with Brutus' words. This ring around her neck would forever mean infinitely more to her than one around her finger; she knew for sure this was the truth.

The moment finally arrived, Sky closed her eyes as she felt the Minotaur's coarse hands encircle her neck. The leather hugged tight to her supple skin and she felt it latch in the back, knowing it would never again come off. A long, barely audible moan escaped her throat, she loved this feeling, a bind around her throat that would be a permanent physical reminder that her life was bound to this Beasty! Her cunt burned in delight, and she couldn't fight back a small spurt of lust from coming out and dribbling down her legs, Sky experiencing a very soft orgasm just from the knowledge that she was now truly a slave!

While watching Sky embrace her new fate, the priest grinned and spoke smugly one last time.

"I now proclaim you a slave to Beasts. You may now serve your master."

Sky's eyes opened in sudden realization. Her greatest desire had been fulfilled, she was now Brutus' slave! And it was time she show him her gratitude.

Immediately Sky dropped to her knees, looking up to the big Bull with her big, glistening eyes in mad love. Brutus looked down wordlessly as his mighty, monstrous cock sprang to life, engorging and filling out to its' full, threating length.

Well-practiced in the art of Beast pleasure by now, Sky's hands naturally wrapped around the massive cock, rubbing up and down in tender worship as she leant her head in to meet Brutus' "head." She placed a long, loving lick right along the width of his flared cock-head before parting her lips and allowing the mammoth rod to penetrate her throat.

Brutus snorted in expected appreciation. He knew he didn't even have to raise his hands to get Sky to do as she was supposed to, but couldn't help pumping his hips just a bit, even such a small movement forcing his phallus to roughly violate his prize's throat.

Sky moaned aloud, muffled around the girth of her owner as her head bobbed back and forth across his leathery skin. As Brutus grumbled softly in pleasure Sky could feel her own pussy swelling and throbbing with the need to have his cock stuffing it instead of her mouth, but she would take pleasure serving the Bull any way he desired.

With Sky having become so adept at sucking his cock, it didn't take long for her to bring the onyx Bull to his edge, and while normally he deeply enjoyed feeding his slave on little else but his sperm, right now he needed to make an important show of dominance.

"Sky, don't swallow it! I'm going to cum all over that pretty little face of yours!" The menacing Minotaur barked his order to the helpless female.

Sky quickly pulled her lips free of the ruthless cock, but never stopped pumping it with all her might. She knew never to stop giving pleasure until her body gave out.

"YES MASTER! BATHE ME IN YOUR CUM! MARK ME AS YOUR SLUTTY SPERM-LOVING SLAVE!" Sky screamed, utterly intoxicated on her love of the Beastman.

Brutus bellowed lowly as his massive tentacles unleashed the floodgates, his cum pouring out from his monstrous phallus like a broken fire hydrant. Sky sighed in true bliss as his burning hot seed shot all across her, coating her face, her breasts, her entire body in his pheromone-laden cum. The Beast had officially "christened" his human slave.

Brutus had yet to so much as touch Sky himself, nor had her fingers even teased towards her pussy, but even so the woman felt an exquisite pleasure as jet after jet branded her once pristine skin. It was an utterly divine feeling, countless ropes of cum burned across her flesh, binding her tighter than any chain could.

Sky finally let go of her beloved cock, and Brutus took a step back, panting slightly. He had plenty more to give the feeble-minded girl, but that could wait until they were back in the comfort of his home. Sky too quivered in the knowledge that she'd soon be spending countless hours once again being tormented on her beloved Bull's mighty cock. She counted herself among the luckiest women in the world; after all, how many girls get to experience two "wedding" nights...

*

Later that night, Brutus had taken Sky back to the only place in the world she belonged, the lair of the Beast, now her permanent prison. Foreplay had been quick and tense as the monster dragged his happy captive into his bedroom and tossed her to the mattress.

Sky lay back laughing as she spread herself over the thick, luxurious sheets. As she gazed into the fearsome figure of her new master, one hand crept up and felt along the leather collar binding her throat, relishing her own submission. Smiling seductively, she gave Brutus her most intense "come hither" eyes, causing the Bull to just snort, almost in mockery. Like he needed her invitation to fuck his property.

Tramping over to his bed Brutus hastily clambered up, baring down over the feeble female with a menacing glare of lust, which only stoked Sky's desire all the higher. Sky cooed lovingly as the Minotaur grabbed hold of her soft thighs and forced them wide apart, aligning himself with her fragile little slit.

"...Mine." Brutus let slip a single, terse word as his wide-flared head kissed the soft lips of Sky's pussy.

"...Yours." Sky huskily sighed as the Bull's rod licked against her mound with the promise of her imminent ravishing.

Brutus' fingers curled possessively on Sky's legs, a rough snort blew from his muzzle as he forced his hips in sharply. Sky screamed in mindless bliss as the Bull's cock slammed into her pussy with an animal savagery.

The two practiced lovers quickly set into a feral rhythm. Brutus railed into his prize with the full intent of carving the proof of his conquest deep into her body and mind. Sky sang her lust every time her mighty Bull slammed his cock into her tight cunt, relishing every inch as his flare scraped through her tender insides. The Beast shook his human slave's body, Sky's breasts bouncing happily as her torso rocked back and forth, impaled on the Minotaur's phallus.

The human girl's face displayed only the pure, relentless pleasure she was feeling, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she freely released every happy cry and tired breath of delight as she succumbed to the monstrous ravishing. Brutus' expression was not stoic, it was driven, determined, he had a specific goal beyond just using this female's body for his own pleasure.

The Beastman fucked his happily helpless mate ruthlessly, missionary style as he stared down at his rightfully claimed conquest. As Sky blissfully bounced under his ravenous thrusting, Brutus let loose of one of her legs and grabbed her under her chin, titling her head and forcing her to look directly up into his dominant glare. She could only look back in awe in zealous obedience and worship.

"I want you to look at me Sky! I want you to look at your Beasty owner as he fucks you into total submission! I want you to see that you belong to Beasts!" Brutus spat out cruelly as he forced the girl to look into his eyes, see centuries worth of rage that Beasts had for humans, see his justice as he took their women as his rightful property.

"YES MASTER! I'M NOTHING BUT YOUR SLAVE! FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING OTHER THAN BELONING TO YOU!" Sky cried in fervent love of her feral rapist.

Knowing his dominance was so thoroughly completed, Brutus roared loud enough to shake the entire neighborhood. As his ferocious cock furiously pounded straight to the back of Sky's obedient pussy, he could feel his testicles roiling with a white-hot rage, ready to unleash a load like no other before.

Sky screamed to the high heavens as she felt the monstrous Bull shoot an incredibly potent burst of sperm deep into her womb, triggering a relentless orgasm that crashed through her body without a sign of stopping!

Brutus himself grit his teeth as he just kept cumming and cumming all of his rage and dominance into the helpless female. His lips curled into a wicked smile as he saw the look of total abandonment and ecstasy etch itself onto Sky's face as she endlessly shook in climax. She loved the feeling of getting knocked up by him and he knew it.

"Do you feel this, Sky?! Can you feel me impregnating you?! Can you feel yourself being bred by a strong, virile Bull?! You know you're body's already surrendered! You're desperate to be bred by a Beasty like me! You're nothing but a slave meant to be bred, and now you're going to bare my calves!" Brutus sadistically berated his slave even as he continued to load her with gallon after gallon of his super-potent sperm.

And as the Beast let her know exactly what her future would be, Sky couldn't stop screaming in ecstasy as her body rocked with one orgasm after another. She had long since happily accepted her fate of becoming the Bull's broodmare.

"FUCK YES! KNOCK ME UP, MASTER! FILL MY WOMB WITH YOUR BEASTY BABIES. MAKE ME CARRY YOUR BULL CALVES! I WANT YOU TO BREED ME!!" Sky sang her loving devotion as she begged for her womb to be laced with the Bull's offspring.

After many long, agonizing minutes where neither the monster nor his slave could stop cumming, the blazing passion finally began to fade away. Brutus' cock pulsed as it spent the last ropes of his mighty sperm into the female's belly. Sky's womb quivered in happy acceptance of its' new, beloved burden. The woman could feel with absolute certainty that she had been impregnated, there was no doubt in her mind.

As both lovers breathed heavily from such a relentless climax, Brutus fell down upon the tiny body smothered beneath his monstrous figure. Sky's breaths were quickly muffled as the Bull forced a deep, domineering kiss on her, but she only replied with a sigh as she happily obliged her master's whim, her tongue twirling to pleasure the Bull's as he claimed the love she rightfully owed to him.

As the inhuman couple kissed madly, as Brutus drank deeply of his permanent conquest, Sky's mind wallowed in the hazy ecstasy, in the sureness of her future and how pleasurable it would be.

Sky knew she had given up her life. She'd traded a wedding for enslavement. She was not Brutus' wife, and she knew she would not be the only human female he would grace with his seed. But though he did not belong to her, she belonged to him. Sky was not the Bull's betrothed, she was his slave, and she would happily and proudly bare that mantle for all the world to see.

*

Many Months Later

*

After Tracy and Jezebel had lost their minds in the orgy of Sky's wedding day, their lives had become a swirling dream of endless ravishing at the hands of so many different Beasts. After enjoying their bodies for a couple of weeks, Rocky and Trent simply passed off the two happily forsaken women to another pair of Beasty hands, and when those animals had had their fill of them they fell into the laps of more Beastmen.

Jezebel and Tracy passed from Beast to Beast, house to house, city to city and state to state, a fate many women had found themselves in as of late. They had been ruthlessly uprooted from their old lives, taken away from their old boyfriends and families, and they couldn't care less. All the two slutty friends cared about now was experiencing their next orgasm at the hands of some virile Beast, and then being traded to the next to experience a whole new breed of inhuman fucking.

Currently, the ladies had fallen into possession of a Goat and a Wolf. The Goatman was colored an Earthy brown like the stone of a mountain, and his massive horns curled deep behind his head, just as hard as the rock they looked like. The Wolf was a deep gray, something that would alight under a full moon, and as shaggy as the actual beasts that still roamed the woods.

Tracy and Jezebel never actually caught their names, or if they'd heard them they were too blissed out to remember. All that mattered to them was their Animalistic savagery, and their lovely, monstrous cocks that so ruthlessly dominated them.

At the moment the Goatman sat back into an armchair as he had Tracy bouncing in his lap. The girl faced away from the odd, piercing eyes of her rapist, but her own face betrayed a look of absolute joy as his cock jolted deep into her tiny little slit. The Goat's cock was much more slender than the Bulls' had been, but it had an otherworldly, almost malleable shape that felt like it curved and twisted up the girl's vaginal canal. It was an inhumanly divine feeling.

HighLumin
HighLumin
583 Followers