A Beastly Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brutus rutted and snorted, he quickly began to buck his massive cock in and out or the young woman's freshly broken pussy. Conquering unsullied virgins was an especially exquisite triumph for him, knowing this flesh would never know the touch of a weak human, would belong form birth until death to Beasts. And as the girl was relentlessly fucked by this inhuman monster, she slowly found her gasps of despair turning to moans of agonizing bliss.

Sky watched all the while, a sinful smile on her mouth as she caressed her belly and enjoyed the sights. Sky knew that Brutus would not give up his conquering ways after taking her as his personal slave. She had watched him fuck and breed dozens, maybe even hundreds of poor, defenseless women in the time since she'd belonged to him, and she loved every second as she got to witness another female discovering her true purpose and her true bliss at the hands of her master's beautiful cock.

As Brutus mindlessly set about stuffing the young girl deep with his monstrous phallus, Sky found her hand lazily drifting down to her pussy as she slowly began to toy with herself. Brutus couldn't fuck her as hard or as often when she was this far along in her pregnancy, so she understood his need to acquire more slaves to fulfill his desire in the meantime.

But before Brutus had brought the new slut home, Sky had been enjoying some older experiences. She'd set a laptop on the table beside the couch, and as the sounds of the violent ravishing continued to fill her ears, the calf-heavy woman turned her focus back to the screen.

She had her favorite website pulled up, "Bullied.com." It was one of a number of similar pornographic sites dedicated to showcasing human girls like her being rightfully claimed and fucked by big strong Beasties. Unsurprisingly, "Bullied" was specifically dedicated to displaying Bulls ravishing young, impressionable women.

She'd learned sometime after her Vow that Brutus had quite a sizeable library of his exploits on the website, and quite the dedicated following. In fact, Brutus had literally hundreds of videos of him conquering young girls, both from before and after meeting Sky. She herself had had a wonderful time pouring through each and every one of those explicit movies.

But by far, Brutus' most popular videos were of him and Sky in their early days. In fact, the most popular video by far was of Sky's "Wedding Night," where she, Cassie, Tracy and Jezebel had fucked Brutus and his Bulls for hours on end. The number of views on her wedding videos numbered in the tens of millions. Curious, considering she didn't seem to remember Brutus ever setting up cameras, but who the hell really cared?

Sky sighed as her finger curled into her sopping wet pussy as she lost herself in the delightful memories. She continued to browse many other "happy memories," the Bullied profile like a video diary of her life and lust for Beast cock.

One such video recounted the branding she received at Brutus' hands. That one brought a big, playful smile to Sky's face. It had been completely pain free as Brutus had fucked her silly and had a friend of his stick the iron to her right in the midst of a tremendous orgasm. Sky couldn't help from craning her head back, her eyes peering down to her perfectly round, white ass. One cheek now sported a big, stylized "B" marking her as Brutus property.

Anything that could be done to her that would display her love and obedience to Beasts, Sky cherished immeasurably, be it the collar she wore, the brand seared in her skin, or the inhuman offspring she carried in her womb. Her body belonged to Brutus, belonged to Beasts through and through.

As Sky sighed at all the happy memories of her new life, she idly turned back to her beloved and his latest bitch. Brutus had flipped her over and now railed into her from the front, forcing the girl to gaze upon the Beast is he fucked her mind into loving him. She'd already wrapped her legs around his thick waist, alluding to her desire to have him breed her young womb with his offspring. Sky couldn't help but wonder just how many bastard siblings her own babies had out there in the world.

As the two relentless lovers carried on, Sky yawned in delightful sleepiness as she turned again to the computer. A thought suddenly stuck her head, the young mother deciding that she should email her own mother soon. Sky never forgot that look of curiosity, of wonder, and of understanding her mother had given her when Brutus had stripped her, kissed her, and carried her out of her wedding.

She would have to let her mom know that any time she wanted to see her daughter, she'd simply have to search her name online. That would give her mother plenty to see, Sky thought with a delighted giggle.

And who knew, maybe her mother really had taken her daughter's example to heart, and had left her pathetic father to go find a nice Beasty master of her own. If that were the case, if Sky's mother had forsaken her name like her daughter and accepted the life of a Beast slave, then Sky might just get the chance to reunite with her lovely mother in person... and meet the lucky stud that saved her.

Sky sighed as she hoped to hear from her mother soon. She truly wished that she, like all women, would follow her heart and submit to the Beasts. After all, it would be a shame if Sky never had the chance to introduce her mother to her grandchildren. And maybe by that time her mother might even have a new sibling for Sky to meet...