A Beastly Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Goat wrapped Tracy's hips from behind and fucked her atop his lap, the Wolf had his own conquest standing just in front of her little friend. Jezebel had started bent over with her hands on her knees, but the moment her furry companion came over to take his prize he had grabbed her arms and yanked her back.

A surprised gasp started out of her throat, but in an instant the Wolf's cock found her dripping pussy and tunneled deep inside her. Jezebel groaned in mindless pleasure as the fat Dog cock invaded her pussy and her wicked lover wrenched her arms back, forcing her back to arch right into his thrusting hips. The Wolf's cock was fat and long, not quite so as a Bull's, but its' strange shape helped it fit every nook and cranny of her channel in the most delightfully unnatural ways. Jezebel couldn't help gasping in pleasure with every rapid thrust of the Wolf's phallus into her, and every time his hips bucked up she could feel his thick, swollen knot bash against her lips. She knew that soon she'd be feeling more than that.

As the two Beasts mindlessly fucked away at their captive mates, the Wolf slowly inched Jezebel forward until she was directly in front of Tracy, so close they could each feel the hot breaths of their friend's loving pants ghost across their face.

With the Wolf keeping her arms locked behind her, Jezebel couldn't do more than gasp happily and look into the equally delighted face of her friend. But as the Goat did most of the work in bouncing Tracy onto his cock, she had enough "freedom" to reach up and hook her slender arms around the tanned beauty's neck.

There wasn't a need for a single word to be exchanged between them. Tracy pulled Jezebel in and the two women eagerly embraced each other's lips, kissing one another with a ravenous lust, their moans mixing along with their spit as their two studs continued to ravish them relentlessly.

With both ladies and both Beasts lost in such a frenzied rut, it didn't take long for their group to reach their awaited climax.

The Goat pulled down hard on the hips of his willing slave, sheathing his screwy cock as deep into the female as he could reach. He let out a hearty bleat as he pressed the warm women as hard against him as he could manage and unleashed his monstrous seed deep inside her.

Poor Tracy shook like a leaf as she felt the Animals hot sperm lace her happy womb. Her tongue was sent into a dizzying scramble as it tangled into Jezebel's mouth, all the while humming her most intense pleasure as her orgasm seeped through her veins.

The Wolf was a bit more relentless in his climax. As soon as he felt himself bubbling over, he howled deep to the moon that wasn't there as he pulled back on his helpless mate's arms as hard as he could, pushing his hips forward until finally the monstrous swell of his knot penetrated the poor girl.

Jezebel's eyes lit up like fireworks as she felt her Beasty lover force himself totally inside her. The Doggy's knot split her pussy as wide as it'd ever stretched and lodged itself in her, pulsing with a constant reminder that her body was the property of this Beast! She screamed like a banshee into Tracy's mouth as the Wolf locked into her, but that was only the first half of the fun.

Fully lodged and locked in his human mate, the Wolf let his own climax burst from his swaying testes, his cum roiling in the knot until it exploded like a water balloon. Jezebel's moan burned out of her mouth and into Tracy's as she felt the virile seed surge up her vaginal canal and fill her baby room to the brim.

Joyous tears streamed down both Tracy and Jezebel's eyes, even as their lips remained tightly locked together, just as tightly as their mates' cocks were locked into their weeping pussies.

They had no qualms about the way their lives had turned out. Even though they'd been kidnapped and forced into a life of slavery, they couldn't be more thankful for the chance to live in total bliss, repeatedly being fucked by countless Beasts of countless species.

They knew that with every new Beast that took them their chance of pregnancy increased. It was assured that one day their wombs would become the home to a new Beasty life, and they would happily give birth to and raise as many little Beasts as fate deemed fit. That was their destiny, and they were happy to accept it. And until that time, they got to enjoy the hundreds of potential fathers vie to seize their fertile wombs.

*

Elsewhere

*

Like Tracy and Jezebel, Cassie too found herself torn away from her old life after Sky's grand wedding night. But unlike those two who were merely dragged along with the flow, Quinn had asked Cassie what she wanted to do, if she wanted to go back at all. Cassie had merely smiled and shook her head, and asked the snowy Bull to take her somewhere a Beast-cock craving slut like her could live out the rest of her life in orgasmic bliss (in so many words).

After enjoying several long weeks of Cassie's loving company, Quinn took her to a place that was very well known in the underground Beast community, a special club that helped Beasts to claim human women, and kept these girls hidden away from society so they might enjoy their exclusive use by the Beasts away from prying eyes.

It'd been some months since Cassie had been taken in by the club, and what a wild time it'd already been for her. Beasts came and went by the hundreds, of all sizes, shapes, colors, and species. And to each one that came through the club's doors, Cassie offered her body and her love enthusiastically and without reservation. She lived her life as a whore to be savagely and endlessly fucked by Beastmen, and she loved every blissful second of it.

And of course, it wouldn't take long for her body to show the signs of her devotion to the Beast races. Now Cassie's supple and seductive body showed the definite bump of an unborn creature nestled lovingly in her womb. However, even a pregnancy, the fulfillment of her role as a female, did not distract her from her beloved responsibilities.

At the moment she was in one of the private rooms, one hand lovingly cradling her swelling tummy as she hungrily eyed up the guest on the bed. It was a strikingly handsome Equine gentlemen, his body colored a deep, almost bluish black with his limbs turning into a milky white and sporting a luxurious, dark mane.

And of course, as much as Cassie had come to enjoy the potent nature of Beast bodies, what always drew her more than anything was his cock. Being a Horse, he was utterly massive in length, quite similar to the Bulls she'd once loved so ravenously. Perhaps Equine were not quite as thick as Quinn and his friends, but their length outmatched even the mighty Minotaurs. In any case, it belonged to a Beasty, and that was all Cassie needed to know she would love it.

As the Equine guest snorted lowly, voicing his expectation, Cassie sexily sashayed towards the bed, more than eager to fulfill her duty and please this deserving male. The dark Horse just put his hands behind his head as he leaned back against the pillows, fully expecting this human slave would pleasure him to his heart's content, something Cassie was infinitely happy to oblige.

Crawling up before her master for the evening, she brought her tender and puffy lips right up to the side of his striking cock, standing menacingly straight up like an obelisk of desire. Cassie bit her lip in an eager smile as she slowly ground her quickly moistening pussy along his prodigious length, nicely lubricating the shaft as her hands caressed and played with her Beast-burdened belly.

Seeing the desire beginning to spark in the Equine's dark eyes, Cassie followed through on her silent promise, lifting her lips and letting her pussy engulf the flared head of her lover. The young woman sighed in quiet bliss as she slowly and carefully sank herself down, her aching cunt swallowing inch after inch of inhuman meat. Cassie did her best to go slow, not wanting to disturb her precious offspring, but she also knew her Beast baby was strong.

When her hips finally sank down and her mound crushed against the Horse's muscular base, Cassie locked her eyes directly onto her client's, licked her lips and sent him the most spine-shivering seductive smile she could manage.

Slowly yet fiercely, Cassie rocked her hips with the expertise only a born Beast-lover could manage. The Equine quickly found himself falling under a spell, short huffs and low whinnies escaping his long muzzle as the human woman rolled his cock in her pussy, gently drawing herself back and forth as she deliciously squeezed and sucked at his length.

Cassie's breathing slowly started to rise into quick pants, her own body reeling with delight and succumbing to the sheer pleasure of having an Animal inside her, as was her rightful state. She knew the client was really getting into it as well.

Having started so arrogantly, demanding she do all the work, the dark-tinted Equine now found his hands gripping at the woman's wide, birthing hips. As Cassie's sighs turned into low moans she started to pump herself atop the angry Horse cock harder and faster. The gentleman caller responded in kind, lifting the girl in his lap and beginning to thrust himself in to meet her, sending his towering cock careening harshly into the depths of her pussy.

The inhuman lovers began to fuck each other with more and more aggression and need. The Horse now desperately slammed the slave girl's hips up and down along his shaft, desperate to reach further and further. But unfortunately for him Cassie's womb was sealed with a bun already in the oven, so he could only mercilessly batter against her cervix.

Cassie now wantonly moaned and mewled as she rid her Equine stud like there was no tomorrow. She could feel the baby writhe and squirm in her womb from the agitation, and that only served to strengthen the feeling as his lovely cock battered her cunt from the outside in. She fell forward slightly now, hands on the Horse's chest as she slammed her raw pussy again and again on his lap.

The Beast and the human were overwhelmed in each other's touch, and before too much longer they both reached their crashing climaxes. The horse huffed and neighed sharply as he pulled his mate deep into his lap, pushing as hard and as deep into her as he could before jettisoning his potent load of cum into her pussy.

Cassie shrieked out in total bliss as she felt the warm burst of life fill her insides, her cunt vibrating in agonizing pleasure as her own orgasm shocked her system. Impossible as it seemed, she could feel the powerful Horse's cock burst into her occupied baby room and spray her down with his virile seed. Too bad for him, she thought. It was impossible for his sperm to impregnate her at the moment, but she supposed her baby wouldn't mind the extra bath.

After their raucous fucking, Cassie spilled off of her client as the two took several minutes to rest and recuperate. Spent and seemingly satisfied, the Equine eventually rose to the bed, simply turning to her with a nod and an approving snort before turning to leave.

Cassie continued to sigh in the afterglow for a while longer, her hands stroking over her belly and the baby happily growing in her womb, and enjoying the soft tickle as the Horse's cum slowly oozed from her well-worn lips.

After some time, Cassie finally found the strength to stand, rising with a big stretch before cradling her belly again as she left the room. She didn't have any more clients scheduled at the time, but there was one Beast that she intended to give some very special attention to now. With that in mind, she headed for the club's nursery.

With so many girls fucking so Many different Beasts, it was only natural that there would be many pregnancies and thus many offspring born. And since every girl still had a duty to service their masters, the offspring were kept in the nursery, and all the girls would take time to care for and nurture these children. After all, regardless of the mother they were all the results of their devotion to their beloved Beasts.

In the nursery, Cassie grabbed a small bundle from one of the long lines of cradles, gingerly bringing the little figure to her breasts and cradling it as she cooed lovingly down. The infant was a small Bull calf coated in a sheer white coat, the striking resemblance to Quinn no coincidence. Cassie knew her child would never know its' father, but that was okay. He would still grow to be a strong Bull like Quinn, and would eventually find his own women to continue to lineage.

As the mother brought her young to her breast, the Bull pup eagerly rooted and found the female's nipple and began to gingerly suckle her milk. Cassie sighed in simple delight as she found a soft sofa to rest on as she lovingly fed her child.

Rolling her head back on the couch, Cassie relished in the ultimate ecstasy that her life had become. She'd turned out to be the most fertile of the four Bachelorettes, having been sewn with Quinn's seed right from the start and giving birth to his progeny barely a couple months later.

Now as she fed the tender white Bull pup from her generous teat, Cassie lovingly stroked at her ripe, round belly, sending all her love to the yet unborn life growing inside her. Less than a year of living as a Beast's slave, and she was already well into her second pregnancy. She would produce many healthy Beasts for her masters in her long life to follow.

But while she dreamed of this glorious future, for now she could just relax, cuddling and nursing her Bull calf as she rubbed at her second child, imagining which of the dozens of species it might turn out to be, and which of the dozens of potential fathers had been the lucky one to knock her up.

But the life Cassie led was rarely a quiet one, and as the young new mother was relaxing with her beloved children, she heard a thumping set of footsteps approach the door to the nursery.

Cassie was surprised, though not unpleased, when a tall Reptilian intruded on the room. Only barely surprisingly, the Reptile already cradled a girl in his grasp, a young, gorgeous woman who had wrapped her legs around the scaly waist as his bulbous, thick cock impaled her frail little pussy.

Cassie recognized the currently-mated girl as Elise, the newbie slave that was barely old enough to vote, and had been brought to the club only a week ago. Being so young and inexperienced, Cassie knew she still had much to learn about pleasing Beasts. Elise somewhat reminded her of Sky when she was young and naïve, and the new mother had sort of taken the younger female under her wing. And from the looks of things now, she was still a little too easy to be overwhelmed at the hands of their savage owners.

The Reptilian's eyes flickered on the pregnant and nursing Cassie, his tongue darting out of his mouth hungrily. But his hands and cock were currently occupied, his claws gripping at Elise's luscious ass to keep her aloft. The Reptile thrust a quick pump of his cock into the beleaguered young woman, issuing a sharp and sultry moan from his captive mate.

Elise slowly rolled her head to the side, her eyes listlessly trying to focus on Cassie, who could tell how deeply entranced her young student was in this monstrous ravishing.

"C-Cassie?... Oh thank the Gods..." Elise muttered out weakly through an exhausted smile as she eyed her slave mentor.

"T-This one was... a-a little too-too much f-for me... AH..." Elise tried to explain, squealing out sharply as the Reptile pumped into her again with his strenuous, veiny phallus.

"Would y-you m-mind... maybe helping me out?..." Elise pleaded through a dumb smile as Cassie just sat back and smirked at the young slut.

Before the more experienced slave could answer, the Reptile suddenly hoisted Elise high on his body. Just as she mewled out in confusion, he slammed his dick straight back into her, driving all the way to her young, unseeded womb.

Elise climaxed hard from the unexpected motion, her voice singing into the halls of the club and joining countless other endless cries of ecstasy. And as the young slave's pussy clenched over his purple, knobby cock, the Reptile hissed his own delight as he poured a vigorous load of his sperm into her. The burning sensation echoed in Elise's belly, and it was simply too good for her to handle. Her shrill cry of bliss slowly died down into a babbling murmur as the light left her eyes and she slipped out of consciousness.

The Reptile's tongue lolled out of his mouth as he embraced the pleasure this slave had offered. He could smell that while she wasn't a virgin, she was young had not been impregnated yet. With any luck it would be his offspring finding perch in her womb right now, but even in that knowledge the Beast was not fully satisfied.

The Reptilian's yellow, slit eyes turned again on Cassie, who only looked back with a lusty amusement at her new friend's mind-numbing orgasm. Despite the fact that she was pregnant and had an infant in her bosom right now, she was still a slave, and she owed him service as long as he desired.

"You. I'm far from finished, and this slave has lost her senses for the time. Now you come fuck me until I'm completely spent." He spoke with a simple crudeness that reminded Cassie of the Bulls.

Cassie merely rolled her eyes, but her lips still curled into an obedient and delighted smile. Still clutching her young calf to her breast, Cassie rose and began to make her way to the new master she'd be serving. She couldn't help giggling as the Reptile laid Elise's unconscious figure on the floor; she'd soon adapt and learn the real art of pleasuring Beasts.

But in the meantime, it looked like she'd be the one picking up the slack. And as Cassie got on her knees before the beautiful Reptile she would soon be ravished by, a single thought crossed her mind. "I guess a slave's job is never done."

*

Back with the Bride

*

It'd been almost a year since Sky's Bachelorette party, the night she'd first succumbed to the pleasure of Beasts. And not long after that Brutus had abducted her from her wedding and made her his permanent slave, forcing her to accept the Vow of Slavery, wear a collar symbolizing her eternal bond to him and all Beasts. She smiled sinfully, it'd been a hell of a year.

Right now Sky was in Brutus' home, her rightful place, stretched out luxuriously on a couch. A strong kick alerted her to the presence growing inside her, demanding her attention, her love. Sky looked down to her own swollen belly, smiling adoringly at the newborn Beast nestled so lovingly in her womb. This was already the third of Brutus' offspring that she had bred for him.

As Sky proudly rubbed her calf-heavy stomach, she looked up from her sofa to enjoy the erotic display going on in the room. The Beast-crazed woman wore a wicked smile as she watched her beloved Brutus begin to break yet another helpless human girl.

Brutus had brought her home only minutes ago. She was very young, and a very pretty woman, a college student if Sky had to guess. Well, that dream would soon die once she realized she existed to do nothing more than crave Beasty cock.

As the girl panted, cried, and moaned in confusion and slowly realized arousal, Brutus deftly tore away her clothing as easily as he would tear tissue paper. With his latest conquest stripped naked before him, the onyx Bull forced the helpless woman onto her hands and knees. Sky watched the struggle in her eyes, the fear of being raped by this monstrous Beast, a fear that still couldn't contend with the overwhelming arousal at knowing she rightfully belonged and deserved to be bred by this deserving alpha male.

A heavy snort was all that preceded before Brutus ruthlessly forced himself into his captive mate. The girl screamed in merciless pain and undeniable pleasure as her virginity was forcefully torn from her. But the Bull knew better than to believe the female's cries of reluctance; she would quickly understand the desire in her heart to submit to his dominance.