A Beautiful Day for Lunch

Story Info
The fun you can have in an hour lunch.
1.3k words
4.14
2.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a beautiful day outside! The sun was shining and it was unseasonably warm. The perfect conditions to take the love of my life to eat lunch in the park. Shortly after I pulled in to the parking lot of her work, Carrie came out to the car and peaked into the passenger side window and gave me that beautiful smile that always brightens my day. Carrie got into the car and leaned across the console and kissed me and said the words I always love to hear coming out of her mouth,

"Hi Baby."

It would be strange to most people that something so simple can excite me so much but I just love hearing her call me "baby". It fills my heart with happiness and makes me love her even more.

She was wearing a dark blue dress that showed off her beautiful legs and ankle high boots. When she sat down the dress was up above her knees and I put my hand on her left thigh, just above the knee and rubbed her soft skin for a couple of seconds.

"I love that dress on you and I really love your legs." I told her as I felt her warm skin on my fingertips.

I kept my hand on her knee as we drove the short distance to the park. I pulled into a parking space that is almost directly in front of the covered picnic table that we have been using lately. I grabbed our drinks and our food that we would share.

I kissed her a few more times after she sat down and then I went to the other side of the table, directly across from her because I love looking at her beautiful face. We talked about some different things that were happening as we both ate the same pasta out of one dish.

After we finished I threw away some of the trash and then came back and sat down right next to Carrie so I could be close to her. She smiled at me and scooted even closer to me. I was straddling the picnic bench so she was able to get really close to me which is exactly where I want her.

We kissed several times, including a few deep kisses where each of our tongues explored the other's. Carrie's dress was slightly above her knees again and I took my right hand and began to rub her knee and her inner thigh.

"I love to feel the skin on your legs", I excitedly whispered to her.

We kissed again and it seemed like each kiss got a little deeper than the one before. That seems to happen quite a bit with us. We just connect in every way.

We were talking about how old I looked and Carrie commented on my chest and arms. "All of this makes my body crazy", as she made circular motions with her hands around my shoulders, arms and chest.

All I could think of was that is why I am in the gym every morning. I want to make her body crazy because she certainly deserves that and she sure makes mine that way.

After a few moments I mentioned to her that I had sent her a text I knew she didn't see. She was in the middle of solving an issue at work and she just didn't see it.

"Last night, I kept thinking about the last time I touched you and watching you cum for me. I then started thinking about how you put me in your mouth and how good it felt. I touched myself until I came for you."

Carrie got a big smile on her face and moved closer to me. I knew I was getting hard just from kissing her but she brushed her hand against the hardness that was now evident through the thin layer of material and I felt my cock jump forward and swell even more. Maybe Carrie felt it also.

It was almost time to take her back to work. The time passes much too quickly when we are together. We walked back towards the car and she got in and I went and took some of our lunch trash to the trashcan. As I walked back, I saw Carrie looking at me with those beautiful eyes and knew immediately she wanted me to kiss her. As soon as I leaned in to kiss her, I put my right hand on her right thigh and, as our tongues pressed together, I felt her legs part and my hand slid up the skin of her inner thigh and pressed against the thin material of her panties. I knew she was wet because I could feel the dampness on her panties. This alone shot a jolt of excitement, desire and pleasure through my body.

I pushed her panties to the side as I stood in the door of the car and continued to kiss her deeply. Her perfect pussy was dripping wet and the sexiest moan escaped her lips as my fingers found her. I also moaned my approval of what I felt and I slid my middle finger inside her for just a second. Carrie took a deep breath and pushed her knees together. I removed my hand and walked around to the drivers side and got in.

Carrie was still squirming when I got in and kissed her again as I lifted her dress further up her beautiful thighs and slid my hand under her panties to touch her once more. I was determined to make her cum for me before I had to take her back.

Carrie moaned as my hand slid over her swollen, wet lips and clit. I watched as her legs straightened out and she pressed her hips toward my fingers. I pushed my middle finger slightly inside her and was excited by how hot and wet her pussy felt. I took my middle finger and found her clit and slowly massaged it with both circular and up and down motions, carefully paying attention to her every breath, every moan and every movement. Sometimes Carrie likes to watch my hand as I touch her but today she only watched a second and then leaned her head back and closed her eyes as my fingers teased her. She was getting wetter and wetter and this made my cock swell and stretch the skin until I felt like I would explode.

"Baby, baby, oh baby." Carrie moaned in a whisper like tone over and over.

I knew she was close to cumming for me because I could hear it in the way she was breathing and feel it in her swollen and very wet clit. Carrie erased any doubt of how close she was by saying,

"You are going to make me cum for you!"

I increased the speed and pressure of my fingers on her as her body began to quiver and she pressed herself against me. Her breathing got very rapid and then she took a deep breath and her body became rigid for a few seconds and then she totally relaxed. I kept my hand there for a few second before removing it and tasting her off of my finger. Carrie watched me as I did.

"You taste so good Baby," I told her excitingly.

"I do?" she asked and then leaned in and kissed me deeply. That drove me crazy that we were sharing the taste of her wetness following her hard, and it appeared, satisfying orgasm. We both moaned as we shared this kiss.

All I could think about was how much I wanted to lay her back and lick her pussy through her panties and then remove them and use my fingers and tongue on her until she came over and over and over again. I need to taste her. I need her to cum on my face so I can taste the sweetness of her pussy.

Carrie has that coming over and over and over again. I am going to make her feel that for the rest of my life.