Our Saturday

Story Info
A passionate morning with the love of my life.
2.1k words
4.13
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The anticipation was high, as it always is, as I pulled up to see Carrie. My heart was pounding as it always is as I waited for her to open the door. She looked so beautiful and was wearing her pajamas but I didn't care. Actually, it was the exact opposite. I was happy to see her like that. We kissed at the door and then walked into her room shutting the door behind us. The next kiss was more passionate and I put my hand on her ass and squeezed her as a soft moan of encouragement left her lips. My cock was already hard and pressing against my shorts. She sets me on fire. Every sense in my body is at it's highest level and the arousal level grows so quickly just from tasting her kiss and hearing the sounds she makes.

I pulled her pajama top over her head, her perfect breast and nipples now exposed and right in front of me. She removed my shirt also and I held her close, our warm skin pressed together. I laid her gently onto the bed and, once again, we engaged in a deep and passionate kiss. Teasing each other with our tongues and lips. My mind, heart and body were on fire. All I wanted to do was touch her the way she deserves to be touched and to love her the way she deserves to be loved. I wanted to tease her and make her body feel intense pleasure. I wanted to be naughty and daring. That's how she makes me feel.

I kissed across her face and down her neck and paused to run my tongue along the top of her breast and then slowly down to her nipples. Her breathes grew heavier as I moved closer to her nipple. It was already hard and I knew they ached for my tongue and mouth. As soon as my tongue touched her nipple, her back arched and a moan fell from her lips in such a way that it was music to my ears. As I swirled my tongue around her nipple, I slide my hand between her parted legs and felt her wetness. She was already soaked and this only encouraged me to work even harder to tease her. I craved her in the most passionate of ways.

I continued to kiss the warm skin of her breast and listened to her breathe and make the sexiest of sounds. Her back would arch as my tongue found her sensitive nipples and then I would suck them into my mouth, pulling them with my lips and gently biting every once in a while. I moved my lips and tongue down her stomach and reached up to still stimulate her nipples and breast. I slide down her right leg and all the way to her foot. I kissed the foot and moved to her ankle and slowly up her knee and inner thigh. She was still wearing the bottoms from her pajamas and I kissed across the material but pressed my face against it so she could feel the pressure on her swollen clit. Her moans told me I was doing the right things and I worked back down her left leg and took my tongue and lips and snaked it ever so slowly, lost in the taste and feel of her warm, smooth skin. I worked my way to her foot and lifted it into my hand and kissed the top of her foot and began my journey back up her beautiful and sexy legs.

Carrie was squirming on the bed as my lips and tongue drew closer to her wetness. I deliberately avoided putting my tongue directly on her to continue my teasing of her. I had so many things I wanted to do and I wanted her to want me as much as she ever has. I stopped for a second and slid back up and kissed her deeply, our tongues entwined in a lover's dance. I then slid back down and began to lick even closer to her now soaked pussy. I could see it swollen and aching for me to touch it. I could see her wetness glistening and my cock got harder knowing she would soon be cumming on my face.

I inched my tongue even closer and she was moving her hips, silently begging for me to give her what she craved. I teased her for a few more seconds and then my tongue rolled over the top of her clit and down her puffy lips. I could taste her on the tip of my tongue and all I could think was she tasted perfect. I wanted to lick and taste her all day. My tongue swirled around her clit and then pushed inside her, her juices now flowing from her and onto my tongue. I stopped again and told Carrie,

"You taste so good baby."

"I do?" Carrie asked.

I stopped what I was doing and moved back up and kissed Carrie deeply so she could taste herself on my lips and tongue. We kissed deeply. I removed my shorts and slid up next to her face so she could lick my cock. She smiled a beautiful, sexy smile and licked the head of my swollen cock as I reached down and began to run my finger over her clit and pushed my finger inside her. Her pussy gripped my fingers as I slid it in and out and she began to take my hard cock deep into her mouth and then back out licking the head and playing with my balls. This sensation was so intense that I had to make her stop and I slid back down the bed and used my hands on her inner thighs to part her legs. I pushed them up and alternated for a few minutes between licking and sucking her hard clit into my mouth. I let go of one leg and reached up to play with her erect nipples as I continued to tease her clit with my tongue.

I pushed her legs back up toward her chest and now was licking all of her pussy from top to bottom and then the small area of skin right below her pussy. I teased her there and then decided to tease her ass a little with my tongue. I could taste the juices that ran down her pussy and onto her ass. I alternated between doing this and licking her clit, carefully measuring her reaction and sounds she was making. She moaned loudly as I continued this for a few minutes. Carrie told me I was going to make her cum soon and I didn't want her to yet.

"Turn over on your hands and knees." I told Carrie

Carrie immediately turned over, her beautiful ass arched upwards and I spanked her ass a few times before grabbing her hips and pushing my tongue into her pussy from behind. Carrie rocked back onto my face to encourage my tongue going even deeper. I spanked her ass again and then lightly bit her ass and then teased it again with my tongue. This time I inserted my finger into her pussy and she began to fuck my finger as her moans increased in intensity and frequency. I spanked her more times as she rocked back and forth, my finger disappearing in and out of her. I again teased her ass with my tongue and I listened as she seemed to respond with pleasure.

I pulled my tongue out of her and climbed up on the bed behind her. I needed to feel her with my cock. She reached between her legs and took my cock into her and and guided it into her very warm, very wet pussy. I moaned out loud as it disappeared deep inside her and then I held her hips as I thrust into her, and she responded by pushing back against my cock. I spanked her ass more as my swollen cock slid in and out of her. Carrie's juices ran down my cock and balls. I could feel my orgasm building quickly so I had to stop.

I told Carrie to lay on her back again and I returned my mouth to her swollen clit and began to tease it as I slid my middle finger into her and began to massage her g-spot. Carrie took both of her hands and grabbed the back of my head, holding me to her clit that now was really swollen. I could feel her begin to squeeze my finger and she announced,

"I am going to cum baby. I am going to cum!"

"Cum on my face and tongue baby." I encouraged her.

Almost immediately she started trembling and lifting her hips to my tongue and against my finger. Her breathing was very rapid now and her moans quickened. Suddenly she stopped breathing which means her orgasm was here. It seemed to last a really long time and her body jerked and began to shake for several seconds before I felt her completely relax. I stopped what I was doing and removed my finger from her and kissed her again, letting her taste the wetness of her cum on my tongue.

"I want you in my mouth." She said with a gleam in her eyes.

I sat up on the bed and kept myself where I could watch her. Carrie took the shaft of my cock in her hand and licked my balls and around the base of my shaft. Her tongue slid up and then back down. She repeated this a few times before her warm mouth engulfed my extremely hard and swollen cock. I felt like I would burst I was so hard. Her perfect lips slid around the girth of my cock and I watched her as she rolled her eyes up and looked at me. She had such a look of pleasure on her face. She made me feel like there was nothing she would rather be doing in the whole world. This look alone made my balls tighten and I could feel that my orgasm was very close. I made her stop and then she slid her body up and put her legs over the outside of my legs and guided herself onto my waiting cock. I love to watch her face as she allows me to fill her. She has the most radiant, erotic expression her face.

She began to rock back and forth on me, my cock pressed into her to the hilt. Sometimes she would grind and sometimes she would lift up until I was almost out of her before she slid me all the way back in. This went on for a few minutes, are breathing almost identical and our hearts and bodies wrapped together as one. I made her stop because my orgasm grew closer and I wasn't ready to cum yet.

"Touch her clit for me baby." I requested.

Carrie reached her hand between her legs, my cock still fully inside her and she began to rub herself. As she rubbed she started small movements at first and then was riding me harder as I knew her orgasm was building. I played with her nipples as she continued to rub herself. Her breathing and moaning was intensifying as was mine. I had to make her stop for a second. I knew I was about to erupt inside her and I wanted to cum with her as we almost always do.

Carrie stopped for a few minutes and kissed me. I grabbed her hips and we started at a slower pace which quickly became the hottest, almost animalistic movements. We were completely in tune with each other and the pleasures we were both feeling. Carrie was riding me hard and I was thrusting upwards into her. The bed started to move and all of the pillows I was laying on fell behind the bed to the floor. I didn't care at all. The pleasure was too intense.

"I'm going to cum baby!" Carrie moaned.

"So am I baby. I am going to fill your pussy with cum."

"Yes baby!" Carries anxiously said.

I could feel an orgasm that felt like it started at my toes and grew in intensity on the way up my legs and into my cock. I felt her squeeze me as her orgasm was ripping through her body and I let loose which felt like stream after stream of cum and imagined it coating the inner walls of her pussy.

We slowed down and then Carrie leaned forward and laid on my chest. Our hearts pounding with lust, passion, desire and the most intense feeling of deep, passionate and unbridled love.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too."