The Perks of Working From Home

Story Info
A couple takes a mid-day break from work...
1.4k words
4.46
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess you could say it's one of the perks of working from home. The possibility of sex, whenever, as long as there's a lag in the daily tasks. Sometimes I knew when it was in the cards, on the days where Julian and I both wandered around the apartment, making out in the kitchen in between meetings. Other days, it was more of a surprise, like today.

To be fair, we had been making out some. I remember him pushing me up against the counter, a hand firm on my ass. He kissed me deeply, and I kissed him back, slipping my tongue along his lips and making him groan.

"Mmmm, I love your sounds," I murmured, my hands tangled in his hair. He kissed me in response, and I could feel his dick harden against me.

An alarm went off.

"Fuck," Julian rolled his eyes, "I have my weekly meeting with my boss."

I pouted at him, giving him a quick peck. "Fine...I guess I should get back to work, too..."

--

I was working on a client project later in the afternoon, when a kiss landed on the back of my neck. "Hey," I laughed as Julian nuzzled into my shoulder. "Not too busy at work anymore?"

He shrugged, "Not right now. And anyways, your boobs look great in that shirt." His eyes hugged my torso, taking in my braless crop top look for the thousandth time that day.

I laughed again, and leaned up for a kiss, "I could take a little break if you want." He nodded and I continued, "Mmm well, then I'm excited for whatever you do to me. You can do whatever you want." I pulled my shirt up over my chest, exposing my nipples.

Julian's eyes widened with his hands poised on my shoulders, before them sliding down and gripping my breasts firmly. He circled a nipple with his thumb and it hardened. He spun me around in my chair and kissed my lips gently, then more hungrily, hands cupping my breasts. I moaned softly, kissing him back and biting his lower lip. He pinched my nipple, then slid his hands over my belly slowly, leaning down to kiss my breast. I arched my back as his tongue traced a path along under my breast and up, taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking. One of his hands slipped into the waistband of my shorts and I gasped. My pussy was gently throbbing with anticipation at being touched.

"Seems like you want these off." Julian tugged at my shorts and I nodded. His fingers grazed between my legs and down a thigh. "Well, you'll have to wait just a bit. I'm in charge today."

I sat back with a pouty "ugh" and squirmed in my seat. He smiled back at me, and licked my nipple again playfully. Julian continued his teasing -- kissing, biting, licking my breasts. His hands gripped at my waist and I could see his cock pressing against his pants. I could feel myself getting wetter for him, and he finally slipped my shorts off, planting kisses down my body. He pushed my chair against a wall, and spread my legs wide.

"You look so good," Julian murmured, one finger sliding down my belly and between my legs. "Ohh, and you're so wet, baby." I let out a soft breath in response as his finger pressed softly on my clit. His hands moved to my thighs and pushed them apart further.

Julian leaned in and licked me, circling my clit with his tongue. He felt so good, warm and slick against me. His tongue flicked my clit and licked slowly up my pussy, soaking up my wetness.

"Fuck, baby," I breathed. "I like that." His tongue sent waves of pleasure through me, and his hands pressed against my thighs, holding me in place. I gripped my breasts and squeezed my nipples as he licked me. Seeing me holding my breasts, he moaned into me, making me gasp. He sucked my clit and continued his moaning, and my hips fought to move under him. He kept one hand firmly in place, but lifted his other to my lips. I sucked his fingers greedily, but he slipped them out of my mouth quickly, instead sliding two fingers slowly inside of me. He fucked me with his fingers while his tongue made circles around my clit until I was pleading for release. My hands dug into the armrests of my chair as my wetness dripped down onto the seat.

"Please make me cum," I begged. Julian looked at me, his lips wet, and smiled, then his hand slowed. He pulled his fingers out slowly, and slid them along my clit. I moaned. He rubbed my clit and then pushed his fingers inside me--three this time--filling me up. "Fuck," I repeated. He just smiled, sliding his fingers in and out even slower. He stroked me, his thumb adding a gentle pressure to my clit. I felt warmth start to spread through my belly and along my thighs as he brought me closer and closer to the edge.

"Please make me cum," I moaned.

"I like hearing you ask," he said. "You'll get your orgasm shortly, don't worry." His fingers found a new agonizing pattern. Slowly out, around my clit, slowly back in. He pressed deep inside of me and I moaned louder.

"You like that, baby?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Good." He slid his fingers out and then licked me slowly. "I have an idea. Stand up."

I pouted at him, but did as instructed. Wetness dripped down the inside of my thigh.

"Now, I want you to open a Zoom meeting on your laptop. You don't have to invite anyone, but I want the video on so you can see yourself."

I opened the meeting, turning the camera on. My breasts were perky on the screen and I flushed at the idea of being watched, even if just by a camera.

"Good," he said again. "Now hit record."

I did so, and he pulled his pants off, exposing his hard cock. I shivered in anticipation.

"Turn towards the desk," he instructed. "Bend over."

I bent over my desk, my breasts touching the cool metal of my keyboard. Julian grabbed my butt with his hands appreciatively. I could see him smile through the webcam. He slid his cock down my ass, then along the wet folds of my pussy, getting himself covered in my slickness. He pushed inside of me, slowly, and I groaned.

"Keep your eyes open, baby. I want you to see yourself get fucked."

He slid almost all the way out, teasing my opening with his dick, before pushing in again, hard. His fingernails dug into my ass as he slid in and out, making me whimper. I loved how full I felt with him inside of me and the small brightness of pain from his nails made the pleasure that much sweeter.

"Touch your clit for me," he said.

My fingers found my clit and I moaned. They made quick circles and I could feel myself getting closer to an orgasm again. Julian could feel my arousal and fucked me faster, his movements sexy and determined.

"Please, can I cum?" I asked.

He smiled. "Beg for it, baby."

"Fuck!" I cried out. "Baby. Please let cum. Please fuck me. Please make me cum. Fuck you feel so good. Please, can I cum?"

At every "please", he filled me deeper, fucked me harder, until my body was quaking.

"Cum for me," he said, finally.

I came. Warmth rolled out from my clit and my orgasm washed over me in a wave. He continued his firm rhythm inside of me, sending spirals of pleasure into every inch of my body.

I held his gaze in the webcam, and could see from his face that he was close too. I pushed my hips back onto him and enjoyed the afterglow of my orgasm as he kept fucking me. I had been teased for so long that I found myself pulled back into deep pleasure, and was moaning along with him after a matter of moments.

My orgasm was building, and I could feel him get harder inside of me.

"Julian," I gasped, "I'm going to cum again."

He nodded, shuddering as his orgasm caught his body. He pulled out of me, his hot cum landing on the folds of my pussy, my ass, my back. As his cum hit me, so did my second orgasm. My body shook as tingles ran down my spine and cum dripped off my body.

I hit the pause recording button on the webcam and turned around to kiss my love. A fruitful afternoon of work, indeed.

--

Later that week, Julian would find an email from me in his inbox. A single file is attached: "averyproductivemeeting.mp4". I sent it to his work email ;)