All Comments on 'A Beautiful Day Pt. 02'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
jarnurajarnuraabout 8 years ago
What a worthy followup to part 1! just brilliant..

simply wonderful Jessica... like old wine... your stories just keep getting better. I hope you can do part 3 really fast as well!

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Agree with Jarnura

A worthy second chapter.

I especially liked the clever exploration of Sara's feelings, first of being naked in a situation where it is natural for others but not for her, then having men for whom it is also unnatural come into her presence.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thanks for the 2nd part. A nice continuation. Looking forward to he next part !

sparkle8sparkle8about 8 years ago
Jessica, you are amazing

I an enthralled by this story. I can't wait for chapter 3.

matt371laplantematt371laplanteabout 8 years ago
more to come?

I hope there will be more to come this story has me riveted please continue thank you

ChaffIIChaffIIabout 8 years ago
fantastic

Please give me directions to this wonderfull place and meet me when I get off the plane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First comment ever

This has to be the very best story I have read by far. I have read hundreds of stories here and never commented before. You are a very amazing writer. Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Part 3

We need a part 3 and 4 and 5 and....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs more zombies

But all and all a great stroy. 5 stars

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
A wonderful continuation of an interesting adventure

I'm happy to see that Sara continues to have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absoultely wonderful!

Thank you, I hope you turn this into a book or sell it to a network. I can envision your story as a great late night erotic series on Showtime or Cinemax. Love your style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love these,!

This is absolutely scrumptious . ..and instant erection inspiration

(I don't want to be anonymous . .but having trouble logging in)

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98almost 6 years ago
Love it

That was absolutely fantastic. I know I am a little late to the party when it comes to reading your stories but I loved this chapter. Her sudden realisation that she was close to orgasm was incredible. Can't wait to read the next couple.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Adam is a wanker of the first order

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Absolutely love this story and the premise. On to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice! But I was hoping some stranger would board the elevator and catch her masturbating and she would then casually tell them how much she was enjoying it. Keep up the great story line!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

This venture into more conventional exhibitionism is good - but the open sex positivity outside the hotel is even better.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls9 months ago

It's your story, your fantasy, your kink and I'm glad you share it with the world.

I preferred the strength she showed in the prev. chapter and hoped - while reading - she'd turn to Adam, unbutton his shirt in the elevator, make him get naked next to her and ...

Just saying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
2353 Followers
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES