A Beautiful Me at Honeysuckle Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of A Beautiful Me at Honeysuckle Lake.
3.3k words
4.72
6.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PANTY_FAN
PANTY_FAN
432 Followers

[This is chapter 2 of "A Beautiful Me at Honeysuckle Lake" that can be found in the Transgender & Crossdressers category]

I had just enjoyed my "Aunt Mary" -- my mom's best friend whose lake house we were visiting for the weekend -- and made my way to the basement apartment to shower and get dressed for dinner.

She had started calling me Danielle instead of Dan, and I was spending the weekend in women's clothes with Mary and my mom. I was looking forward to wearing the new panties and camisole that my mom gave me at the start of the trip, but I was really eager to sift through Jan's closet for something to wear. I loved the freedom to dress feminine for the weekend and I loved going down on Mary.

I showered quickly as my legs were already shaved for the weekend and I have no body hair. I found some body lotion and moisturized my skin as I dried off. It was lavender scented and made me feel pretty as I listened to some music.

I slipped on the baby blue panties with white lace trim and rubbed my cock as I enjoyed the fit of the silky panties on my ass. I loved the panties -- they fit perfectly and were so soft.

I pulled the matching camisole over my head and it felt wonderfully against my nipples and the lace hem danced with the waistband of my panties. I walked over to the double door closet and slid one side open. Jan was slightly smaller than me, but I knew most of the summery clothes here would fit me. Hanging on one side of the closet were a few jackets, wetsuit, and a large white hat. The side that I was staring at was arranged with a few skirts, blouses, about 6 summer dresses, and a standard, little black dress.

I was in awe and ready to try it all on. Unfortunately, I knew that I didn't have time for a full closet fashion show, so I grabbed a navy, pleated skirt, a white buttoned down blouse, and a pink, floral dress that was made of the softest, stretchy nylon, and threw them on the bed.

I tried the skirt on first. Sliding it up my legs and zipping it up sent electricity through my body -- it felt so sexy. The blouse was a tight fit around my shoulders, but, once it was on, it fit snugly and gave my torso a womanly shape with some extra material at the chest and tight at the stomach and waist. I looked in the mirror and struck a pose. The outfit looked great on my body, admittedly my eyes needed some work, but I knew this was a workable outfit for the evening. The cami was slightly revealed at the top of the shirt and added a nice bit of color. Very nautical looking.

I still had to try on the dress, though. I stripped off the skirt first, and danced in my panties as I unbuttoned the blouse. I loved how I felt, being so feminine.

The flowery dress was mostly light pink, with light green stems and bright pink flowers with a few purple blossoms. I slipped it over my head and over my camisole and panties. With a light spin, it hugged my chest and hung just below mid-thigh.

With both the skirt and the dress, I loved the sensation of the light breeze on my panties and risk of revealing too much if I sat the wrong way.

With one look, the mirror told me it was going to be the dress. I could wear the skirt in the morning, but, tonight, tonight I wanted to be in a dress. This one looked great on me despite not having any boobs to fill it out. The top of the dress rubbed against the smooth cami and gently teased my nipples. My cock was hard, and hidden by the dress's flair at the hips.

I found some eyeliner and lipstick in the top drawer of the dresser. I managed to get a light application under my eyes and the pink lipstick matched the dress. My face was lightly tanned so I had great color. A simple headband with pink bow hung with others on the mirror and I slipped it on to complete the look. We would all be barefoot for the evening (a house rule) so no need to squeeze into shoes that don't fit.

My toes needed something though. I found some baby blue nail polish in the bathroom drawer and saw that it was five minutes to 6pm -- I had just enough time before happy hour.

When I climbed the stairs, I could hear my mom and Mary talking in the kitchen. They were both in simple dresses, Mary's low cut on the chest, but my mom's was very short and draped off her full ass nicely.

My mom was excitedly telling a story about a recent date she had, but the high energy in her voice froze when she looked at me enter the room. I stood with my head held high and my toes pointed as they looked me over.

"Oh, honey," my mom said, "you're beautiful in that dress!" Her voice was soft and smooth as she made her way towards me.

"Danielle," Mary said as she smiled from the edge of the kitchen island, "you chose the best outfit!"

Hearing the name Danielle, my mom chimed in with her support as she took my hands in hers, "Yes, Danielle, you're very pretty." She pulled me into a hug, wrapping one hand around my back, and the other landed lightly on my ass.

My cock was hard against my panties, dress, and my mom's body as we hugged. "Thank you, mom," I said as I kissed her lightly on the neck from our embrace. She squeezed my ass as I kissed her.

"Danielle," my mom continued, "do me a favor, call me Linda this weekend, okay?"

"You got it, Linda," I said, and she kissed me lightly on the lips.

"I can tell you're happy, dear," she said as she walked me back to the center island where Mary was uncorking a bottle of white wine.

Mary poured three glasses, handing one to my mom, and walked toward me with another. She handed me the glass from one hand and reached quickly under my dress embracing my cock with her other hand. I was caught off guard and gave in to her touch.

She leaned in and kissed me while her hand was up my dress with a firm hold on me. She kissed me passionately, like she was hungry. I was at her mercy with the pleasure I was feeling.

"I think we might need to fix your lipstick before dinner, Danielle, but you taste delicious," Mary said seductively as she let me go and scanned my outfit.

"Danielle, you look fabulous and sexy. I was just telling your moth--, I mean, I was just telling Linda about our afternoon delight," she said with a smile. Turning towards my mother she continued, "Linda, I've known you long enough to recognize when you're jealous, but I think we three girls will all have a good time tonight. Come, let's toast," she said as she raised a glass.

"To the three of us and our Ladies Weekend" she announced. We clinked glasses and sipped while trading glances between us. They both winked at each other.

We enjoyed the wine while music played, and Mary cooked. We all told stories and laughed about a neighbor who may have looked twice at Mary and I down by the lake -- she in her bra and panties and me in a one-piece suit. I didn't mind, I felt liberated and anonymous.

As Mary was finishing up the cooking, my mom sent me down to get the lipstick and helped me put it on my lips when I came back. She rubbed her hand along my chest as I put the lipstick on, and said, "maybe we can find a bra for you tomorrow morning. I might have one that will fit. You might like having a little more shape."

My knees went weak as I was immediately thinking about wearing a bra with the white blouse. "I'd like that, Linda," I said with excitement.

"Hey, Mary, let's all have some lipstick," my mom said to her friend. My mom walked up behind Mary and held her close. Reaching around her right arm and holding her head alongside her friend, she put lipstick on the other woman's lips. I was in awe as they stood against each other so still.

With my mom still embracing from behind, Mary turned toward Linda and said, "Now, let me put some on you, Lin." Mary placed her lips straight on my mom's as my mom pulled Mary's hips against her. I could tell they had kissed before, and I started to see my mom in a new way. I started to understand more about their long friendship.

They ended their kiss and Mary said, "Now, let's eat!" After a pause she added, "Dinner. Let's eat dinner," and we all laughed at the subtle joke.

We enjoyed our meal while the sun sat as we listened to 70's Motown. When we finished, we all helped with some dishes and Mary invited us outside to the porch as the sunlight faded. A song by Stevie Wonder came on, and the ladies insisted that we dance.

The three of us danced barefoot in our summer dresses, we each took turns lifting our hems temptingly. When my mom pulled her dress up slowly, she made sure she had our attention and then lifted it higher to reveal her pussy with small landing strip of hair. My mouth watered and Mary whooped with excitement at her panty-less friend.

Mary followed that by standing behind my mom, bending my mom slightly forward so she started rubbing her ass against Mary, mimicking a porno. Mary played along and gently slapped my mom's hips. I clapped along at the show, and my mom looked me square in the eye while she moaned, licked her lips, and rubbed her ass against her friend.

I took it all in as the scene was so sexy for me. Dancing outside, in a dress, with two women I grew up with that were so very sexy too.

The two of them laughed and hugged as the song ended. My mom held one of Mary's hands and placed it against her pussy briefly as they kissed after the dance.

Mary finally said to both of us coyly, "Let's take this party inside," and she placed my hand in my mom's. Mary took my mom's other hand and led the three of us inside.

As we walked down the hall toward Mary's bedroom, my mom squeezed my hand and said, "you're learning all about me and my friend. I hope you will enjoy being a part of our inner circle."

"I gushed, "I am thrilled with every minute of it."

As we walked into the bedroom, Mary lifted her dress over her head and revealed a light yellow mesh bra and pair of panties. She turned toward us and her large nipples shown through the mesh and her pussy was perfectly framed with lace.

"Danielle, Linda, let's have some fun," she began. "Now, Danielle, I think Linda and I both want to see what you have under your dress. Will you show us please?" She took control naturally, and I was ready to obey.

I lifted the hem of the dress slowly up my body to reveal my baby blue panties with hard cock inside, then the camisole came into view, and I slipped the dress over my head. Standing in my lingerie, I turned around as the women examined me.

"I want to thank both of you for being so supportive of me. You have made me very happy," I said. Looking down, I added, "as you can see."

"Ooh, Danielle, that looks great on you, better than I thought," said my mom. I was glad she liked what she saw. "Now, me," She lifted her dress quickly, and stood completely naked at the edge of the bed.

My mom had a medium build with large breasts and her nipples were huge. I hadn't seen them since I was a kid, and I don't remember them being so long with large areolas. Her pussy had a with beautiful lips and her thighs were full and firm around her small landing strip.

"Lay down, dear," Mary said to my mom. Mary and I were in our underwear while my mom was completely naked, lying on the bed. "Danielle, help me with Linda, please," Mary said to me as she climbed on the bed.

Mary straddled my mom's head while facing her legs. Mary positioned her pussy over my mom's mouth as my mom started kissing Mary's panties. "Danielle, will you kiss me please?" Mary asked, but it was more of a command.

I moved onto the bed and straddled my mom's legs to kiss Mary. Mary took my tongue in her mouth as my mom moved Mary's panties aside and began licking her friend's pussy. Mary moaned and pinched my nipples as we kissed. We ended our kiss and Mary whispered in my ear as my mom ate her pussy, "I want you to lick Linda, dear."

I moved down as my mom spread her legs. Her lips were beautifully swollen and glistened with her juices. I began licking my mom's pussy while she continued to make Mary moan. She tasted like sex and I massaged her clit with the tip of my tongue. She spread her legs and pressed her pussy against my tongue.

Mary was moaning as she rode my mother's tongue. Her paced picked up and she soon let out a loud "Unnnh, Linnnnndaaaa," and she pulled at my mother's nipples as she danced her pussy on her face.

Mary fell back on the bed while I continued eating the pussy that had given birth to me. My mom was moaning as I sucked on her clit. I slid a finger in her pussy while I devoured her. Mary added, "in her ass too. She likes to use both holes."

I lubed up a finger and began teasing my mom's asshole. She moaned higher, pleadingly. Mary leaned over to her friend and begin French kissing her. I added pressure to her ass as my other finger slid deeper in her pussy. My finger eased into her ass and a high pitched squeal came from my mom.

"That's it, Danielle," Mary said, "keep doing that." Mary was in control of both of us, and my mom was in heaven. She was moaning loudly as my fingers and tongue brought her over the edge. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she screamed as she came. Mary was playing with my mom's nipples as she calmed down to catch her breath.

"Come here, Danielle," my mom said. "I want to kiss you." I began kissing my mother as she tasted herself in my mouth. It was one of the sexiest things in my life to kiss my mother after making her come. She caressed my panty-covered ass and silky back as we kissed. Mary had gotten up to get something while my mother and I made out.

Mary returned, naked now except for a black strap-on harness with a thin purple dildo. My mother looked at her and said to me, "I think it's your turn, Danielle. Lay down next to me."

I was stunned, but did as I was told. I laid next to my mother, both of us side by side on our backs as Mary opened some lube. My mom turned to me, caressed my hair, and said, "don't worry, honey, I know you're going to enjoy this," and kissed me on my cheek.

Mary pulled my panties off, leaving me naked from the waist down. Lifting my legs and spreading my knees, she applied lube to my ass, just below my balls, with her thumb probing me open. She looked me in the eyes as she held the dildo on my crack. "We're going to make you a woman today, Danielle."

My mother reached her hand under the baby blue cami and pinched my nipples as Mary began entering me with the thin dildo. "Just relax, Danielle, and it will get better and better," Mary soothed. I lifted my legs to her shoulders and she slid her plastic cock deep inside me.

"Ohhh, ohhh, Mary," I moaned as my body adjusted to the penetration. She began sliding in and out slowly as my mom moved her hand from my nipples to my throbbing cock. The dildo felt great in my ass as Mary picked up her pace, and I pumped my legs, pulling her against me in rhythm.

My mother kissed my ear lobes as she stroked my cock. I knew I would come HARD soon. I was melting as Mary fucked me like a woman, and my mom stroked my cock harder.

Come shot out of my cock even before my orgasm began. Wave after wave of pleasure overcame my entire body as I shuddered in orgasm from the two women bringing out the slut in me. I spewed more come than ever before, splattering all three of us.

Mary used her forefinger to slide some come from my cheek into my mouth. I sucked it in and continued to suck on her finger as she slowed her pace down. She slid out of me and said, "Danielle, you are a delicious fuck. I am dripping wet from fucking you so hard."

She unstrapped the harness and straddled my mom's head in a 69. "Lick me fast, Linda, I am so turned onnnn" Mary demanded, and my mom obeyed quickly and eagerly. Within moments, Mary was screaming into my mom's pussy as she shuddered, tensed, and collapsed on my mom.

The three of us fell silent in exhaustion, catching our breaths.

"Ladies," Mary said after a few minutes, "That. Was. Fabulous!" We all cheered and laughed.

"Let's get our nightgowns on while we still have energy. We have all day together tomorrow to continue." She kissed us both and got up. My mom and I kissed long, and sweetly, before we got up and staggered away to get ready for bed.

I slipped into a black, silky teddy that my mom had given me for my birthday earlier in the year and found a green silk robe in Jan's closet. I climbed the stairs to say good night to the other two.

Mary was in the kitchen filling a glass of tap water when I entered. "Danielle," she cooed slowly. "I am so glad you enjoyed getting fucked tonight. I'm exhausted, but I hope to see you before breakfast." She came to me, and we kissed deeply, tongues intertwining slowly. "Good night," she smiled and squeezed my ass. "Linda's in her room, go say good night to her too."

I made my way down the hall, the robe flowing at my bare legs and the teddy holding me tightly. In her room, my mom was wearing a silky baby doll nighty with a pair of full brief panties. She looked so sexy. "Oh, hi, hon," she said. "That was quite a time, wasn't it?"

"It was unbelievable," I said. "I didn't know you were so sexual, and Mary, she knows what she wants and it felt great to give it to her."

"Right," mom agreed enthusiastically. After a pause, she continued, "You know, Mary likes to have her bed to herself out here, but I like to have company," she said. "Would you join me? It's just sleeping at this point. And, maybe a cuddle, but I need sleep. What do you say?"

"Yes, please," I said. I slept alongside of her and she spooned me as we drifted off to sleep. I was dreaming of what we might do tomorrow -- and what I might wear.

PANTY_FAN
PANTY_FAN
432 Followers