All Comments on 'A Beautiful View'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 346 Comments
James G 5James G 56 days ago

A proper ending would have been him throwing her out that 2nd story window

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel6 days ago

No. Way. In. Hell....

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

its too soon. Not sure how long they were apart but sounds like a year or less. He needs more time to really get over what happened. She would still be cheating had he not caught her. Sex with someone else means nothing to her and she admitted it.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

One of the better short reconciliation stories. Compact but well executed. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

To fast the reconciliation. There was one question he didn't ask. If he didn't walk in and catch them, would she have just continued to fuck Mark behind his back? I would keep her on a very short leash. Major trust issues ahead..3 Stars for that reason..

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

"Friends" like that would get kicked out of my life - permanently.

Harvey8910Harvey891027 days ago

This was a wonderful love story but can Connie be trusted? Five stars for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@ NickTee and H.Jekyll. Yes it seemed like a very quick change of heart but then maybe it wasn't a change. Perhaps since the divorce he had come to realise that they had both made bad decisions and was just waiting for a chance to change his mind. It's easy to condemn someone from the outside looking in and who can honestly say that they wouldn't have done as he did under the circumstances.

And anyway it's just a story and well written so thanks BigGuy.

7527Crater

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

I agree with Jekyll. she should have had to work a lot harder... and hopefully she will during their second courtship.

H. JekyllH. Jekyllabout 2 months ago

I like a good reconciliation story. That said, I thought his change of heart was maybe a tad too sudden. But I won't hold it against you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yay. They can reconcile so she can fuck his friends behind his back again while he's slaving away to pay for their bed and house where she's cheating. I mean, he's still working as hard as ever, soooo...

Odess83Odess832 months ago

Тут не хватает тэгов и история не в той категории. Категория должна быть "рогоносец", "куколд", а тэги "рогоносец", "измена", "покорный муж", "предательство".

NickTeeNickTee2 months ago

I liked the writing, but the fact that she cheated twice made the reconciliation almost impossible. Secondly even if it was possible the idea that he fucks her and moves her back into his home within minutes seems rushed and it come-off as if he simply capitulated. Yet despite that I still liked it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If she had cheated once... But no... She went back and the MC gets pushed by his cuckolded buddy to alao be one...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The cuck's mantra, "But I still love her". She almost certainly has her next fuckbuddy on the line.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An excellent story depicting how men who are stup!d, sp!neless and have no self-respect when it comes to women and relationships act when faced with infidelity - They happily go back to the cheater.

"I still love her" is after all a cuckold's motto.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

Sorry but this guy was abstaining from women. No desire to date much less have sex for 16 months. Can't bear the thought of seeing his wife even in a casual social environment. Wife has no rational excuse for cheating twice. But in a couple of hours he's having sex with her and wants to resume his marriage. Wiseful thinking on the author's part. But it his story !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It was such an 'amazing marriage' that she caved in first time anything got rough, just because he wasn't around a little bit. Incredibly stupid. She was so spoiled that little lack of attention made her do it?

No one with any sense tolerate such a stupid, selfish, insipid bitch. A pathetic writer who is just encouraging the female dogs out there to run around loose and think there won't be consequences that they have to deal with. Sorry folks, consequences happen, you'll have to pay one way or the other down the road.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

As warned just another dumb ex-husband and RAAC!!

Maybe this time he will learn that CHEATERS WILL ALWAYS CHEAT!!

Best that can be offered comes from a past president: TRUST BUT VERIFY!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely NOT. NO chance in hell.

Author developed the MC just another cuckold who thinks with his penis, rather than his head. He never thought about his trust for her, or the lack of communication that they DIDN'T have... So many issues that needed to be brought up, but were not.

Author needs to refine this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Connie is a cheating slut! OP is an idiot for even staying in the party house! He could have called an Uber after walking out and down the road. Connie will continue to cheat on OP since he took her back even though she cheated on him. His future kids won’t his bio kids! What a fool!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's no way raac like this is possible, sure MC still love her but love and trust is two different things, do I see a reconciliation happening between them? Yes sure, but just not like this, MC just thought with his lower head to reconcile, and wtf is wrong with his friends they forgave the wife just like that? And no actions shown by the wife to see she was truly remorseful, I get it it's just a short narrative raac story, but no flash out characters. I'd be pissed and walked out of there if my friends set me up like that knowing the MC fragile state.. just a wimp cuck MC which many author's do these days for their attempt at raac, for once write a strong willed MC who moves on and later even do a raac, why do all author's write a wimp cuck MC? Like do people get off on these type of stories?

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

A little bit contrived, but pretty well done, and definitely an RAAC story - which isn't necessarily a bad thing !

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Good story with reconciliation. I wouldn’t be able to do it. To kiwihunter a year ago. That weak state America lost thousands of me saving Australia and NZ from the Japanese in WW2. One of our weak carrier battle groups and a Marine division could overwhelm a “mighty” NZ in a month.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I felt that Connie was forgiven too easily not by the MC but by his friends. It seemed her sins were conveniently airbrushed out of existence and no thought was given to the MC's ongoing pain. Having said that, though the MC did seem determined to wallow in self pity for as long as possible but a situation like this evokes complex emotions and can't be neatly cleaned up as if it were a fender bender or some other relatively trivial matter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, I'd take her back. But I'd also make sure that predator Mark gets his face permanently rearranged and his gonads rendered practically non-functional. These predators always seem to be ignored/given a pass in many of these dumb stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m all for reconciliation! However- in this story more acknowledgement by her of how deeply hurtful and selfish her actions were needs to flushed out. Just saying it’s a bad choice sound like she picked the wrong salad dressing! Also would she have stopped on her own at 2x if she wasn’t caught?? She should have to answer. It’s better if it’s less times and she ended it on her own still - 1x is enough for many-if not most men. She should have spoken to her husband so “they” could have done something about her loneliness. Then it never would have happened in the first place! Finally if she is going to say that the sex was good with this guy she damn well tell husband (and mean it) that her husband is the better lover! If he is not then work with him to get him there. Husbands need and should be top dog. Otherwise you get the cuckhold situation when for love making I want my husband but for a good fucking I need this guy. Ummmm NO!!!!

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

good story but who was mark

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

life isn't always neat and tidy and sometimes we do things we shouldn't . but ... if he was willing to move on and take her back .. we all make choices every day . some are smart ,some are not . we all have to live with the choices we make ,good or bad .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A reconciliation is ok, if earned. I didn’t feel enough depth to the story to warrant a change in action.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More back story was needed. Didn't work for me because it came across as all what she wanted. I've no doubt that he wanted it too but it wasn't really shown that way. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yay, another RAAC story where the slutty lonely wife fucks a friend behind ever-faithful hubby's back while he's busting his ass on the road or in the offuce to support her cheating cunt. Fuck that. How long before the selfish twat gets the itch to cheat agsin when she's lonely sometime in the future?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I suppose if she is the one , then go for it . Forgive her and reconcile . Live happily ever after .......... if you can .

Personally , I may have been able to get over one slip , doubtful , but maybe . But she got caught on her second meet , so just how sorry was she about her infidelity ?

Now they are getting back together , is he really going to be OK leaving her on her own ? Can you honestly live a marriage where you have to ' trust but verify ' your relationship . I know I couldn't .

It was an interesting read , well written and easy to follow . There could be a follow up at some time , you know , just how did their reconciliation go ?

DK . 4 * .

Thanks for posting .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

feel good story till you remember she got [ lonely ] ?? still ....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story,

My thoughts tho: What happens when he goes on the road again and some good looking guy pursues her? No matter how much I loved it, even with all my heart and soul, I could never take her back.

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

Well written evoked some strong emotions but she s a cheat. Best he could have done would be to deny her and go get an uber home. Second best would be to fuck her then walk away

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Reaks of a lack of integrity.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a crock, zero sincerity.........

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written story. I enjoyed it, not sure that the marriage will be successful long term if the wife cheated on him after only four years of marriage. But you gotta love a happy ending

tinfoilhattinfoilhat9 months ago

Did I miss the "I'm sorry." Well written...but a crock of shi#

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i can understand why some would not like this but ... life is not always black and white ,people make mistakes every day . if he can forgive her and get back together with her that's his choice .

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

I like the reconciliation yet still feel let down by her lack of penance. She fucked her lover. She liked it. She did it again. She fucked up his life. She wants him back he moves her into his apartment.

Question: what did she do to deserve this reconciliation?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why would you want to clean back something that has been defiled and destroyed? Why would he ever want to trust her again.? Any female dog running around loose out there like that because somebody made her feel good and somebody spent time with her deserves nothing but degradation and revenge. And the scumbag Predator deserves more - and the writer did nothing about that. What a pathetic story. You're degrading our culture when you degrade a husband and a marriage like this, and encouraging the stupid sluts out there to continue doing this kind of thing.

Hope Karma comes around on you.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written but I have never understood these long conversations between exes. Is it an American thing?

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

@rbloch66 got it exactly right

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

It takes a lot of courage to put love and happiness above pride. Kudos to anyone who’s that strong.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"You know I can't do that, Tom. I thought you were my friend."

"I am your friend; I have been since ninth grade, and as your friend I'm telling you it's time to face up -" Tom's speech halted with his face frozen in pained shock as he dropped to his knees and grabbed his crushed testicles.

"You still hate me that much?"

When I heard her voice, part of me thought it was more memory that reality. But it was reality. I didn't flinch, to my surprise, nor did I turn around. I knew who it was, and looking at her would have been hard.

"Did you fuck him too, in exchange for betraying me? I hope you made it good for him, as he won't be doing any more fucking for a while."

Without ever turning towards her, I headed for the door. "I think I'll just walk home. With the full moon, it's a beautiful view out tonight."

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months ago

NIce job, well written short story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why is it that every one of these wimp cucks never ever get any extra pussy for themselves? That is the most unbelievable part of these stories. Henry should have been out bagging every slut he could get. Don’t just even the score, get ahead. And how would he ever trust the bitch again?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the kind of reconciliation I can understand. Cheating, Divorce, then time apart where they realise how miserable, or at the very least how not-happy they are without each other before coming baxk to give each other another go. Not saying it will work long term, but definitely much more believable than the cheating and instant reconciliation that is all to common on this site... all in all, great read!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written but totally unrealistic. A hate fuck, where he dumps her once he blows his load, might be believable, but not moving her back in after a five minute fuck. Possibly there are men that pussy whipped, but in 50 years I haven't met one of them yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a woman cheats on her husband but supposedly still loves him. Is love so shallow that lust can become more important? Many women are unsatisfied in bed and the sheer excitement and euphoria of being wanted by another man is difficult to ignore. What a woman may not realise is that many men will fuck any female and it is not her attractiveness that induces him to use her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
pussy

whipped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 for having the balls to write a reconciliation story in this category and this website.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have called for a ride home, ignored her, and had it out with my so called friends. It was 16 months after divorce so add in that waiting period and it is still very fresh. Also, in too many of these stories the women says she has since been faithful yet dates and the guy doesn't date. I can see not dating if you are not really interested but dating does not mean getting a new wife. It means go out, have some fun, maybe some sex.

And who was Mark and is he still around?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

A short sweet one, nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF? Not really a story. She gave a totally lame excuse & now everything is hunky-dory?

One of the very few 1 star stories I’ve rated.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Umm I like a good reconciliation story as much as the next guy, but huh? They have sex and all is reconciled? Ok, latent emotions were resurrected and he finally got her confession (why not sooner, did he just ghost her?). But it is a big hurdle that she enjoyed the first time with Mark so much that she went back a second time. That was a premeditated act of adultery. Maybe reconciliation given time and after the divorce is possible, but not just because of one makeup fuck. That stretched credulity. Trust has to be earned. Would have preferred of they started dating again. Wrnt and saw a counselor, after all while she feels remorse about what she did and never wanted a divorce, she chose to cheat -- twice! And would she have stopped any time soon if not caught? Debatable. Point is they had issues in their marriage that led to her committing her betrayal. Maybe it can be worked out, but via re-establishing a relationship and then working on their issues, not just one sex session. Dude was hurting enough he divorced her and tried to avoid her. He has serious wounds on his heart. Author makes it clear she feels like shit and wants him back desperately. But trust was broken. They can start a new relationship but that takes work. Have them start dating again and then pop in an epilog that they got remarried and had some kids. Btw they weren't married long before she felt so abandoned that she felt entitled to cheat. Maybe the first time was more spontaneous and spur of the moment with other factors in play, but the second time was because her husband was clueless, she really enjoyed the sex (augmented by the illicit nature of it apparently, since second time was significantly reduced in quality, her words paraphrased), and clearly she felt entitled. He cannot read her mind. So it takes time, communication and work to mend those fences. And that is only of he wants to. This guy in this story does. Fine. But instant reconciliation? Huh?

WrickettsWrickettsabout 1 year ago

I really don’t care what the other say. I love this little story.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

What is it with authors who are enthralled by weak ass cuckolds. A man who like recognize the mistake he made marring the slut and move on. There are billions of women in the world. It takes a very weak “man”to take back a cheating slut.

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

At last a male MC who has grown up enough to start acting like a real man instead of a selfish entitled little boy. What a waste of time getting divorced like a little cry baby wimp instead of manning up and forgiving a human being for slipping. At least he came to his senses in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I give thanks that I never ever got into any protracted intellectual conversations with my ex. Among other things I my lack of verbal skills would have precluded any such activity - partucularly post divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BG33 must be a cuck like 3/4 of the male authors in this category

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The least he could do is ask her if she'd be willing to wait inside a closet while he fucks an escort.

Keep in mind, he doesn't have to actually do it. But I'm wondering how deep her sincerity really is. She seems shallow. She didn't do anything to win this man back. Keeping her legs closed after being caught is a requirement, not an effort. Manipulating their meet-up is also a few lost points for her. She'll need something better than the bare fucking minimum. She cheated because she could. I'll give the person honesty points. But that's all. The fact that she went on a few dates is telling. It means she was willing to move on. So much for true deep remorse and true love. She didn't feel the spark with any of them. She's coming back to him because she couldn't find better. That stings. No man wants to be the prize because, 'process of elimination'. How cold is that?

He can keep her. And she'll probably be loyal. But for all the wrong reasons. He can do much better is my point. Love sick men like this are the reason women 'try out' some new dick. Because in the back of her mind, "he loves me too much to leave me". That's not healthy. That's not okay. If he bothers to make her work for that second chance....more women may lose a little bit of that high and mighty complex that leads to cheating in the first place. It's always entitlement. Rich men feel entitled. When women complain about 'cheating bastards', they're usually referring to the top 10 percent of men. Such shallow and short sighted people need a few heros. A few men and women that DONT take back entitled cheaters...or at the fucking very least make them EARN that forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think 1 type story of the marriage strife stories did not write the authors.

The story consist of two parts:

1. parts the husband reconcilated the cheating wife for sake of the children.

2. After 5-10 years THE HUSBAND DIVORCES THE CHEATING WIFE FOR A SECOND WOMAN (second wife)!

I did not read this type stories anywher in any story collections.

I think the plot VERY VERY DIFFICULT. The author should write a 50% RAAC story part and a 50% story parts where the lack of trust eats the husband and he begin a successful extramarital affair wich results a second wife after the divorce.

According to me, this story plot could be the MOST DIFFICULT STORY TYPE the interesting result of destroyed trust story!

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

And as for all the comments such as not every story needs to end with someone getting hurt, or how wonderful the raac is blah blah blah. A story could actually end with the strength of conviction just to walk away and leave with indifference. Instead all we ever get is man that is lead around by his Dick, and has no ability to think or react in any other way., except to be controlled by cheating exes and back stabbing friends.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Writers bio says no willing cucks…… got that wrong. So instead we get easily manipulated, no self respecting and low self esteem cucks. Good trade. Do all these writers have such intimate personal experience with living a life with no self control? She walks into the room and states that for her own well being, since her lover was the last man she effed, no she wants to have sex with the ex, so she can feel better about herself. Well bully for that. He must have been an idiot anyway, for not seeing what his supposed friends were planning, and not driving his own car. But what the hell she made a simple mistake, always with hubbies well being in mind, and she deserves forgiveness, just the way the world views female cheating all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just fuck her and dump her... If that's breaking your heart..spit on her and leave the cunt. Why the fuck are you bringing the skank to live with you?

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

I am afraid the reason for the sub 4 stars score is the wimpy male character, still well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another lousy one star cuckold story about a man with no self esteem. Every time she leaves the house he will wonder who she is out fucking. There are somewhere around 4 billion women on earth. Why not just find one who isn’t a skanky cheating slut?

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Yet another cheating slut wife breaks her husband’s heart and gets away with it. Inspiring!

Bri29Bri29over 1 year ago

Nice story bigguy33 your one of my favourite writers ,I don't normally like get back together tales after the wife cheats but because you wrote it I read it nevertheless .But I have to say if I was in Henrys shoes I still wouldnt trust her ,and that would make it very difficult to recapture what they lost because of her unfaithfulness.Maybe a prequel?Seeing how it came about from Connies point of view ,the guilt etc and how determined she was to put it right and win Henry back that would compliment this story nicely.Even if you don't this was a nice read.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

You are an excellent wordsmith. This was a repeat read and a thorough enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are a lot of unhappy pos men that leave comments. For those of you that only want btb endings... write your own fucking stories. Oh, that's right... you're too illiterate to write your own stories.

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

I still like. It. Don’t listen to the haters. Not all loving wife stories need to end with people getting hurt.

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

You don't think she will cheat again??? Finish the story.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A weak man is a sure predictor of a fucked up life. 10 will get you 20 he is a willing cuck in 2 years

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

The little head won out again. I guess some men are really that weak for pussy.

viper1307viper1307over 1 year ago

So ein Bullshit.

Humble_LobsterHumble_Lobsterover 1 year ago

Nice little story. Sad when you have to warn readers about happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's a fool. She's all about herself as she admitted and still thinks what she did was OK. Deep down she believes it was his fault, he left, he divorced her. She's too self-absorbed to get close to emotionally or romantically. She admitted as much saying what she wanted was him back because he makes her feel good. Nothing about care for him, just her own needs. As I said, he's a fool and will get burned again by this cheater. But she will be happy which is apparently all the author is interested in.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

“We're not leaving, Henry. You're just going to have to find a way to deal with her being here."

Yeah it’s called a taxi.

Come on guys give it a modicum of reality.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I guess I never made a comment!

4

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Beginning to think the writer suffers from the newly fashionable gender fake dysphasia that is going around. Not always male,certainly not in this case. Really in his own bed with no valid excuse, and what the hell, it is fine.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is a feel good ending. Thanks.

Sometimes we need this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now I would have 2 ex friends to go with the ex wife.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Her cheating was pretty much inevitable as soon as she decided that letting a male friend hang around their house, while her husband was on the road, was ok. No married woman should ever think that's ok.

She says she's wiser and more mature. I guess time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never take back a cheating bitch.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

Nice and tight, no frills, reconciliation story. Loved it.

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

I said it before “I love this story”. Anytime I need a feel good in my life I read it.

PorthosandPatPorthosandPatover 1 year ago

Love a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As anonymous below me said it's fiction.

The two of them have been miserable since they broke up as in not happy

The friends knew that they needed a push.

They have decided that they are happier together than apart

Pianist01Pianist01over 1 year ago

My argument would be, that I get lonely while travelling for work and though there are ample women available in hotels I stay at, I never crossed the line😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd. No catharsis or real discussion. Just a party and a sex scene with some lip service. I don't mind reconciliations but we don't really know anything in the context of a flash story.

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

Hahaha. Listen to all the wimpy stupid BTBers. They are both miserable apart but these morons think it is better to be an indignant miserable fool than to be happy. No wonder the US is in such a weak state.

ArdieffArdieffalmost 2 years ago

So, when will she cheat next time? Now she knows she can get away with it-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did write this story well enough to read through. I did not like this story simply because it deals with betrayal from all involved and I simply cannot accept a friend or anyone in my trust to set me up or lie to me as in this story.That ends relationships. Take a cheating wife back? Under no circumstances would or should that happen. Exchanging places with the wife,me cheating, I would expect the same reaction from her towards me. There is no acceptable excuse for cheating on a spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love reconciliation stories but y the hell is everyone on the side of the cheater

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To all the angry, indignant and self-righteous morons...are you effing serious??? First off, IT'S A STORY NOT REAL LIFE. Get it? A story. No typewriters, word processors or laptops we're harmed in the writing of this tale. Secondly, what's your problem with the two main characters reconciling? I enjoy a good BTB now and then. But only when it is warranted. i.e. the wife or husband has ignorantly, maliciously or intentionally harmed and/or humiliated the victimised spouse. Or where love has turned to scorn, disrespect and/or hatred. That's not the case here. They still deeply love each other. There is pain on both sides. Connie is completely remorseful. They are both miserable without each other. In this scenario forgiveness, reconciliation and healing are appropriate. As for Tom and Mary, they are true friends but you guys in your macho bullshit anger are blind to that. Grow the fuck up. Your extreme reactions are indicative of some very serious emotional issues. Get help. You need it. Finally, BigGuy33....thank you for sharing your talent. Many people have no idea how much work and thought go into these stories. Fortunately, most people do. Two thumbs up to you, sir. MAT1014

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...