All Comments on 'A Beautiful Wish Ch. 06'

by 800IbGorrila

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent update!

Another fantastic addition to your current story. Your style is fluid, the interaction is splendid, and I for one am craving more.

As long as you write them, I know I will be in line to read them.

I hope there are far more to come...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderfull

Absolutely loved it, and my only negative feedback is that it takes too long for chapters to be released ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hurry

Nice cliff hanger ending so please do not spend 3 months before getting next part out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another good one!

As with many of the readers who have left comments on this story, I can't wait to see where you're going. Creating accord with George's mother was an interesting choice, which probably saved you a lot of time. If George had been kicked out of the house or had decided to find a place of his own right away, that could have been distracting. Besides, relationships become more interesting as more people come into closer proximity. While I don't think you're going into anything incestuous with George's Mom (I hope), there's an exciting sexual tension created by working around her. If Lindsay takes a more active role in things as well, the tension will be amped up even further.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 16 years ago
Next!

Hurry up and post the next chapter! Good story and good writing. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Baited Breath

Wow! I really am wrapped up in this story. George is much like myself when I was young. I can identify with how he feels and interacts with the outside world. I am also intrigued with his dream.

I am having difficulty with just one thing. Waiting for the next chapter. Whatever the reason, please, please, pretty please finish the next chapters. in a more timely manner. But, please don't rush it if you can only write slowly. This story is so good that your submissions are well worth the wait however agonizing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cant wait

I love all the stories ive been waiting for the next chapter for a month, hope its gonna get posted soon. I really like the genie chronicles but i like these storie even more. Realy cant wait to see how his sisters and the people at his work react to dawn. And its gonna be intresting to see how they fool around with his mothers rules. My only problem is im getting addicted lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

You have to continue with this series. It is the best Sci-fi & Fantasy story I have ever read. I can;'t stand to wait for the next chapter. So, please make it worth the wait. That was a very good way of leaving off the last chapter.

darkpyrodarkpyroabout 16 years ago
loved it

i absolutely love your style of writing and how u give so much details about the characters.

on a another not i just read your story "The Girl By The Window" on your SOL profile and thought that you should post it here on lit as it has got to be one of the best storys out there as it makes you think about love on a whole diferent level and is it worth it to have had love and lost it or to have neer had love at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG ITS AMAZINGGGG

Wow, you have that flow that only certain writers have.

It is like a privlige to be reading this. Obviously you didnt do this alone, but it is a Phenomenol Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucksake

George is too busy feeling sorry for himself to do anything productive... Yeah, he's had a hard time, boo hoo. Now he's got an outlet, he should use it instead of moping around all day. And really? Getting cowed by his mom and keeping his minimum wage job and forcing his genie to work and do chores to keep up an image... With some creatively phrased wishes he could be rich, independent, living in a penthouse in a major city with never a dull moment.

At the beginning of this series you could identify with him. Now, he's just being a dumbass. His incredible naivety is astounding.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon George had a traumatic past with his father. I think he was the cause of his father's death in his childhood. This selfaccusation destroyed his youthful and his connection with the all World.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do respectable mothers really curse like that

*with* their children in normal conversation?

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Argh!

Listening to George's mother lay down the law about rules in her home kind of set me off. I wanted to smack George upside his head. Of course it's her house so her rules, but nothing is forcing him to stay. He should have agreed and then told Dawn it was time for them to start planing to move out...

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Edge of the seat

Getting good at making have to read the next chapter. I so feel for Karen. I love how your characters aren't flat. Although I know some here may not, I really appreciate the concern for the depth of the relationships of the characters; as if sex is not the goal but a means to express something much deeper. Awesome stuff. I ignore it sometimes for other stories but in truth if you are only concerned about sex how do you keep from becoming another jerk like Rocko?

I Adore This Story,

DJ

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Ginie

Like most writers they write so much then they stop

TalixTalixalmost 3 years ago

In general I have been enjoying this story very much, and giving it top mark ratings! In my opinion, however, recently it has gotten much less enjoyable because it has started lingering too much on the angst.

I do think that stories are made stronger by having non-erotic sections, and even a limited amount of conflict or drama can be good to provide contrast, but in this chapter I literally had to start skimming over some sections to avoid making myself upset, which outweighs any amount of erotic inspiration or even enjoyment of a story for me.

To provide the most specific feedback I can, I am specifically referring to one of George’s central characteristics being not just depressed / self-deprecating, but actively suicidal, and then the lingering on the entire replay of the date rape, especially when we got a summary from the bad guy earlier (from which we could infer everything repeated here), and most especially since we didn’t even get a resolution in this chapter.

As contrast, I enjoyed the unique take on Dawn misreading George’s morals slightly with the lady coming on to him in the supermarket, and then hugely with the 14 year old bag girl. That was a very interesting situation to put them in because it made sense, was something that was only an issue because of the fantastical situation (genie powers), and the emotional conflict was quickly resolved in the same chapter with the characters growing as a result. Excellent work!

I hope this feedback is useful, and if the story you want to tell involves more angst (and presumably eventual resolution), you do you. But I’ll have to move on and look for something else in that case, myself.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Maybe give Rocko a 1 inch dick, and be GAY!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous