A Beggar's Social Advancement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
872 Followers

-Mark! Do your office now! And try to leave us always a nice view on Jodhaa

-Yes, Sir!

Mark started to lick the cum that had run down his wife's legs. After this appetizer, he turned toward her breasts that were caked with a thick gooey. Kumar just wondered whether he would be able to swallow it all without throwing off... Mark turned around Jodhaa to clean thoroughly her breasts, even in the slit between her boobs. When he started to clean the rivulets around her mouth, he had the opportunity of dropping kisses on his wife's mouth. Jodhaa returned the kisses, now sure he didn't keep any grudge against her... She humped forward, trying to dislodge some encrusted cum from her pussy, and offering it as a dessert for Mark! She then turned around to offer her ass to her husband's tongue.

-Clean me there first, Mark! Afterward, I will stand up and let my pussy and ass holes drain in your mouth! I have still plenty of cum in my holes just for you, Darling!

Mark complied, just wondering how he would clean the mess a tall red headed Scottish giant wearing a tartan skirt had dropped in her hair. Where Kumar had found that bloke? When he had finished and Jodhaa was decent again, Kumar called for his friends to gather around their hostess. Jodhaa wondered what new humiliation he intended for her? It was just the glass jar she had dutifully filled with as much spunk as she had been able to store! There was maybe a pint of the smelly and very sticky liquor in that jar! Kumar filled a big enema bag with it/ Jodhaa instantly understood what the bastard intended to do!

The enema bag was fitted to a nozzle in the shape of a big cock. Surely he couldn't expect her to swallow it all and her pussy had suffered so many injections of meat that it was probably filled to the brim. So there was just a single place where the bag could be emptied. Kumar lathered the nozzle with cold cream and presented it to her anal opening. The nozzle was quite long and she moaned helplessly when more than a foot of it was lodged into her back passage.

-Let it warm in her anus! It will be even more enjoyable for her!

Jodhaa was moaning desperately. Kumar decided to silence her and he shoved his cock deep into her mouth!

-Good, Jodhaa! Now get ready to receive the biggest enema you have ever had!

Kumar was a very burly man and he used all his strength to slush Jodhaa's bowels with the hot mixture he had helped to prepare. He closed the faucet but left the nozzle in place and examined Jodhaa's body. Her belly was significantly swollen, just as if she was pregnant! He made dirty jokes about it. It was sufficient to give some of the men some new strength. Kumar took Jodhaa in his arms and dropped her on the bed. She obediently sat on her heels and started to suck him off. She bobbed her head back and forth until he shot his cum on her face. Then the Scottish man just lifted his skirt. He presented her his naked cock and she offered him the best blow job she could manage with her aching jaw. He chose to unload in her throat and she swallowed his offering before turning her head to service a third man... Kumar patted her head to tell her how pleased he was with her : each time, she was taking the time to lick clean the man who had just screwed her before turning toward the next guy!

It was Kishore, the Indian man with a very dark complexion, almost black! He told Jodhaa he wanted a hand job. Kumar whispered something to Mark's ear. The heavily cuckolded husband nodded with a big smile and fumbled in his money box. He found soon what he had been looking and handed it to Kumar.

-I think that now each of you has fucked several times our dear Jodhaa in most of her holes. I know that all of you know she isn't really my wife but she is Mark's. I find it proper for a wife to wear her marriage ring when she jerks off a man. I will take a picture of her face and hand covered with Kishore's cum. Try to aim it so her ring will be coated with your cum, my friend!

-No problem, Kumar! I will coat her whole hand with my juices!

-Don't brag : just do it!

Kishore made his best to satisfy Kumar : The picture showed Jodhaa's face with thick strands of cum obliterating her left eye and covering her chin with smaller strands crisscrossing her face. She had her hand with her palm up on the photo. Her wedding ring with a beautiful diamond was in plain view. It had been turned to stand in the crook of her hand and it was just emerging from a pool of white cum. Kishore had his face just above Jodhaa. He had the appearance of the owner of a thorough bred horse and there was no doubt it was his seed that was shamelessly bathing Jodhaa's hand!

-I will make an enlargement of this picture and have it framed so that you'll be able to hang it on the walls in your sitting or dining room. When you'll have guests, they will know what you are up to and may ask for the same treatment. Is that a deal, Mark?

-As you want, Kumar!

-For you, it will be Master Kumar from now on, dog! And Jodhaa will wear a dog collar around her neck with a hanging gold medal where you will have inscribed in bold letters : "Jodhaa, slut, totally owned by Master Kumar"! I want your oath that you, Mark, will have this medal ready tomorrow and that you, Jodhaa, will wear it proudly at any time, even when you visit your doctor, go to a party or receive friends and family or myself, for sure!

-I will obey immediately, Master! Jodhaa will have the dog collar with the medal around her neck as soon as the shop opens tomorrow and she will keep it at any time, even for a bath!

Kumar had also a side idea, a dirty one, of course : He would offer a party for Jodhaa's official collaring and the party would be filmed. He would fuck her in any possible ways and let his guests fuck her after him. He intended to sell the video worldwide. As he would star into it, the film would most probably be a major hit and it would more than cover the costs of any lavish party!

On the next day, around ten, Mark rung at the door. He was bringing the medal with the freshly inscribed and terribly humiliating dedication Kumar had devised. The Indian actor was deeply impressed by his own power on Mark and Jodhaa. Mark was a handsome man, clever, with a good job and a very beautiful wife! How could he accept such a debasement : going to a dog accessory shop and order a dog collar for his wife with a medal that clearly implied that his wife was a slut, owned by another man! The shame was on his shoulders as well as on Jodhaa's and he had gone to the shop post haste vas soon as it had opened.

Kumar carefully considered the medal. Mark had chosen big letters that would be visible from a long distance...

-A good job, Mark! I think I will opt for a formal collaring in presence of all my friends : those who came yesterday plus about twenty more! Jodhaa will be the only girl available and she will have to service more than thirty guys. She will carry to her neck a purse with Viagra pills for those who need it. And I will book a cameraman to keep reminders of the evening for me, you and those who may find an interest in it! Does it suit you?

Mark realized the question was purely rhetorical. Kumar had already decided it and his agreement was anything but mandatory! Kumar continued to give Mark his instructions :

-I would like to organize the party on Friday evening in two weeks. The guys would have two days to screw Jodhaa as often as they want! She will have ample time to rehearse for the show I want her to offer my friends : How about having Jodhaa start out doing a dance and maybe a striptease for the guys, a sort of starters. I would like her to wear something really sexy including spike heels and maybe a nice black see through nightie with no undies underneath. You know that the black nightie will make her look just fantastic and her nearly naked boobs will make all the men just crazy. Her pale skin will also look fantastic on film!

-I can imagine it, Master!

-For you, I would like you to wear a clergy man black suit with a big tie. You won't be allowed to touch Jodhaa in any way but plenty of my friends will want a picture of both of you together while they fuck your collared wife!

-Isn't it too decadent, Sir?

-Certainly not : several of my black or Indian friends have several married English girl friends and the cuckolds have been trained to drive their wives to his apartment when he summons them and wait outdoors, if necessary all the night, without a murmur until their wives' mates and their invited friends have completely quenched their lust!

When the date of the party decided by Kumar came, he arrived at the actor's apartment in a dark suit with a clergy man collar. Jodhaa had spent the previous night with her Master and he opened the door. Jodhaa was on her knees near the armchair where Kumar occupied. From the black rings around her eyes, Mark could be sure she had had little sleep that night. Kumar just allowed them to salute one another with a simple nod : not even a kiss!

The other guests arrived soon after. Kumar told Mark to open the door and greet his guests while he was busy screwing her stretched out pussy. When he had unloaded a big wad of cum in her pussy, he withdrew and stood up to meet his friends. Kumar proposed the new comer, an Indian man, to be the first to fuck Jodhaa. She was so pretty that nobody but a fool would have declined even though her pussy was disgorging a torrent of Kumar's seed! Without looking for a tissue, the man made Jodhaa lay on her back with her legs wide open and he mounted her quite casually. His cock was big and hard but Kumar had made a neat job : Jodhaa would be ready to receive any man without any difficulty. Maybe a horse would have to work hard but there was none there.

Jodhaa had been taken more than once by Kumar during the night as when the man rammed her pussy, cum was extruded around his cock and some of it soiled the man's balls. Jodhaa blushed when she realized that Mark had seen it but her only reaction was to moan helplessly and press herself more violently against the man's chest. Jodhaa was bucking wildly her hips up to meet the man's savage thrusts into her pussy. She almost immediately started to yell her pleasure and give him endearing conversation, telling him he was a superior lover, that apart from Kumar, few men have ever made her so completely satisfied! She was probably not lying as she had soon after a screaming climax and she dug her long polished nails into his back without getting any protest!

Within seconds, the man who was screwing vigorously Jodhaa started to yell that he was going to cum, too. Mark was again at the door, receiving another group of Kumar's friends. All the guests gathered around the bed to have a glimpse to the show. They started to slap their hands in rhythm when the man started to roll his hips, deeply embedded in Jodhaa's pussy. The man emitted a deep sigh with a roar of triumph as he shot his load of hot seed deep inside Jodhaa's white belly that made a nice contrast with her present partner's much darker olive skin.

When the man withdrew at last, the tip of his cock stayed coated with a white jelly with thick white strands still connecting it to Jodhaa's pussy. The spectators applauded as the man went to the bathroom to clean his cock. Another man, a black one, took his place, climbed on the bed and started to screw Jodhaa as if his life depended on it. Kumar bent toward Mark and whispered to him :

-I hope that Jodhaa hasn't forgotten to take her pills! Otherwise, you are soon going to be a father again and you'll have little chance to know who the daddy is going to be!

The second man brought Jodhaa to another series of thunderous climaxes. She came at least three times before he shot another huge load inside her pussy. The man looked uncannily proud of his achievement! Another shower of applauses greeted him when his cock popped out of Jodhaa's pussy. When the third then the fourth man had emptied his balls into Jodhaa's pussy, Jodhaa was in a sorry state as her pussy was soiled with large quantities of sperm. Kumar had a mischievous smile when he spoke to Mark :

-I think I will made amends to the script we have agreed upon and let you fuck Jodhaa : you have earned that treat!

Mark was so happy that he disregarded Kumar's usual devious character! He hastily striped naked and climbed on the bed. Jodhaa opened her arms wide to receive her husband but Kumar stopped him on his track!

-What are you thinking, dog? I don't want you to mix my friends' superior seed with your inferior semen! Put a condom, damn, or I will make you into a useless geld!

Kumar handed Mark a condom, not a very thin one that feels as if you had forgotten to put one on! It was thick and hard on the inside, probably leather! Everyone was laughing and joking at him when they saw his put out face! The condom was rather uncomfortable although its outer padded surface seemed smooth. The scheme Kumar had devised appeared clear when Mark entered his wife. Entry was unusually difficult but Mark had expected it : the condom was even bigger than Kumar's cock and it caused considerable pain to Jodhaa to receive it even though her pussy had been extensively greased. Mark realized he was actually pushing the seed from the other men deeper inside his wife's pussy. She had adapted rather easily to having such a log in her pussy. The rubbing of his cock inside her drenched pussy produced loud wet slushy and very humiliating sounds that could be heard throughout the room.

The party was far from being over as when Mark pulled out, Kumar told her to return to the bed and kneel on it with her legs as wide as she can. Kumar takes from his pocket the collar he had decided that Jodhaa should wear permanently and that is publicly designing her as a slut. Kumar makes her read what has been engraved in the medal. Then he makes Jodhaa and Mark promise once more that Jodhaa will never take off the collar for any reason!

A black man then mounted Jodhaa and started to screw her pussy while an Indian man just shoved his thick manhood into her mouth. The two men managed to shoot their loads at exactly the same moment. The two men pulled out swiftly and were replaced by two other guys. Mark was told to distribute Viagra pills to all the participants, saying that he wanted the party to last all the night!

The black man was replaced by an Indian man who told Jodhaa to straddle him. He smote her recklessly! Jodhaa turned her face toward the other man, ready to receive him in her mouth, but he pushed her back on top of the first man and knelt between her widely spread out legs! Jodhaa realized he was interested in her ass: The first man shot another load of hot seed into her belly but the second took several minutes to get hard enough to empty himself in her bowels! Jodhaa lost count of her orgasms shortly later and she never knew how many men used her body that night but she remembered that at some moment, she had serviced five men at the same time!

Mark bent down between Jodhaa's wide open thighs and started licking her messy pussy. She couldn't remember the number of men who had shot huge amounts of their seed inside her but there was probably between fifty and one hundred, not so bad for a stay at home wife! Kumar congratulated Jodhaa and Mark for the nice party. He smiled at Mark when he revealed him that he had replaced her contraceptive pills with some pain killer for two days. If luck was on his side and Mark had done a sufficiently complete job cleaning Jodhaa's pussy, then maybe she won't get pregnant!

dan57
dan57
872 Followers
12