All Comments on 'A Beloved Mom's Comeuppance Ch. 3'

by abashed-dreamer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Stuff

Good work a little fine tunig and you will be great..I love the torture and the female view points.

LietLietover 19 years ago
Brilliant

Although I didn't care for some of the fluid exchange or homosexual references the story itself was very well written. Easily one of the best I've read here. I'll be sure to check out the rest of your stories from here on out.

Liet

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

I loved the story. You should continue this saga/ I would love to see the brother get the sister.

TheAntiMeTheAntiMeover 18 years ago
Empathy For The Rat - A Beloved Mom

Now I know how the rat must feel as he gradually becomes engulfed by the snake. In total honesty, this story made me physically ill. In the course of the entire 3 chapters, I have developed a moderate case of nausea and a pretty fair headache as well. In spite of this, I just could not stop reading this quite enthralling tale. I can't recall when I have ever been more revolted and completely entertained all at the same time. I sincerely mean that as a compliment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

But the sister had FAR, FAR too much control in this series. She never really paid much of a price for anything compared to her brother who started everything... and yet he was the one that drank piss etc. That kind of wrecked it for me. What was her real price?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
well doen

Very well written, with great descriptiveness. I was utterly enthralled by all three parts. Totally drew me in from the first few lines in the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what was this about?

Perhaps I came in at the wrong point but I got completely lost as to who was doing what to whom, and why was there that violent scene in the middle with the jaw crack? it was all too much. Confused and messy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nix

This is not an incest story but mind control. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a sick story

the writing is bad, the story is sick, u should be ashamed of urself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
excited

As I read the chapters of your story I was engulfed in raging desire to be a pure object of sex in the deepest part of my being!! I stoped only to get things to further stimulate myself I lay here a quivering mass of sexual energy sticky and hot wanting moreΩΩΩ¤¤¤ thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous