All Comments on 'A Bend in the Road'

by Oldguy45

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
clive2007clive2007over 14 years ago
Very Good

I think you are really a very good writer with real talent. Your story was quite erotic with believable characters and well rendered sex scenes. I will read your other work. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

I actualy enjoyed it..but u HAVE 2 continue coz i realy wanna knw wat happnz wen he comes back

Amorata49Amorata49over 14 years ago
Utterly Fantastic!

You may have fantasized man to man sex, but your story was as real as it can get. The characters felt real and you took time to flesh them out. Your description of their lovemaking was as good as the finest romance novels and I could see them in my mind's eye. Please, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
realistic story

your story is very realistic and rings true for me personally. I too am older and find that I am now attracted to men. I've taken the steps to explore this new sexuality and I've now been with a few men these past couple of years. Hopefully you will continue to explore this new part of your sexual life and enjoy it as much as I have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

So sweet and sexy. I'd love to see what happens afterwards. And maybe some wild make-up sex? lol. Very nicely written, full of emotion when needed but had lovely raunchy sex scenes. I would love to see more of these lovely characters.

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 13 years ago

This was so emotional, I felt like I wanted to be happy for you. It was just very emotional and exceptionally written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This is the besttttttttttttttttt story ive ever read......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great scene

Very nicely done cock on cock scene where they each end up ejaculating on the other man's penis. And well done emotional and disclosure scenes too.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

god how dull and boring

bottomshooterbottomshooterover 11 years ago
Enjoyed

Loved your story. I can relate to the main character. I've gone from having basically no attraction to men to being consumed with gay fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but...

I liked this story, but the ending left me dissatisfied. I really wanted to see the reunion and for Tad to have to suffer a little for being an ass. Anyway, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

If only that could be me !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Tad was very immature and unfair. He shouldn't have played with him like that and had that night letting him think they were going forward and then blow it apart in the a.m. I think he should stay away from him b/c it showed immaturity and hypocracy, but, I guess he's gonna give him another chance (to hurt him). Great job.

jenellesljenelleslabout 9 years ago
Peaches and Cream

Things aren't always peaches and cream. People do stupid things and these stories just reflect a bit of real life. As for Tad and Cliff, they listened to that part of the saying that goes, "Love as if you've never been hurt." You'll be hurt, but if you don't, you won't find that "one" who you belong with. Good writing, good characters.

People are so tainted by our labels. Gay, straight, bi and whatever. Cliff should be conflicted after all, you don't bury something for all those years and not be troubled by them. I like how you had him thinking he'd been outed at least to himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Liked it

Rather long but I thought It was a very good story. Don't know if going back to him was a good idea so I guess you will have to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story ever

I have read a lot of stories, even written my own. This one is second to none.

Love it!

KR Henning from Denmark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The ending could have been more sweet.

I gave this 4 stars.

Don't get me wrong, I found this very passionate. Tad and Cliffs romance does feel very genuine and not rushed.

I would have given it five stars if it wasn't for the ending, from my perspective, I would have thought that Tad would have known better, not going back to the guy who hurt him, but I think it's also a lack of narration, like when some couples stay together after it's revealed that one of them is cheating, one can ask "Why did you stay?" Or in this case, "Why are you letting him come back?"

I would have loved to see why Tad left and came back, likewise I would love to see how Cliff reacts and how he takes this.

Oldguy45, thank you for this very sweet story. I don't know if you will respond or want to write me back, but thank you still.

Oldguy45Oldguy45almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback.

I believe that sometimes you love unconditionally, and that's what happened here. Also, I wanted to keep the length of the story under control and limit the narrative a little. Still, I'm glad you liked the story. It is an extension of my own fantasies. Tad is someone that I realized after the fact that I was in love with. I fantasize about him all the time now. Thanks again for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just so lovely

I really loved your story, well written with a nice pace and not too aggressive either which is something I personally appreciate. I am pretty mature - and married - but am very much hoping to meet a slightly older man for some beautiful unhurried lovemaking including intercourse along the lines of your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldguy45@Oldguy45
Middle-aged medical professional who only recently acknowledged that he is bisexual. I am totally infatuated with t-girls, croddressers, transsexuals, and feminine boys. I've been writing for this site for years, and my stories have changed and evolved. I am also a firearms...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES