All Comments on 'A Bet with Rachel'

by cheddar_cheese

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
emgizzyemgizzyover 12 years ago
it should be "A bet with Rachel"

An should only be used in front of a noun that begins with a vowel or a vowel sound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Stars

Stopped reading at the mis-spelt title.

judge1179judge1179over 12 years ago
Really?!

That was the only complaint, using "an" instead of "a" in the title. Well, I don't have a complaint at all. I think it was a pretty good story. I'd like to read the next chapter. Hopefully the author can continue the story without it becoming too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"... going to welsh on your bet?"

The word should be 'welch' not 'welsh'

Wiktionary definition - "Welch - A person who defaults on an obligation, especially a small one. "

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
To the previous poster:

'Welsh (also welch); fail to honour a debt or obligation...' etc.

Oxford Dictionary of English.

bobb1358bobb1358over 12 years ago
great

this is a great story. mabey use more spellcheck next time but other than that i cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
flaws

As others have also posted flaws add these to the mix. The title begins the list, it should be "A" not 'AN' as then the use of "come" rather than the accepted "cum" when referring to an orgasm, just makes the story difficult and confusing to read. Spell check alone won't find these errors the author has to proof read the story not once but multiple times.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
To anonymous 'flaws'

In most of the English-speaking world, 'come' is synonymous with 'cum'.

I wish some ignorant US citizens could learn that their way isn't the only way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoyable with great stamina

Can't wait for the next release at the cabin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

To echo Rachel, "More, More!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Flaws?

This is not grammar school. I have people who don't get it dat this ain't no skull book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just something that might help

Use 'an' if the next word starts with a vowel sound. If it does not, then use 'a'.

racoon1174racoon1174about 12 years ago
Great Story! Where's the next chapter!

Yeah an editor would have sharpened things up but this isn't a NY publishing house its a free story website, get over your grammer fetish please. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A great story. Though a bit difficult to believe the circumstances, But more than made up with raw sex. Loved it. 5 STARS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous