A Better Life - Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona said I looked really good in it and that I could borrow it anytime I wanted but I should probably wear a g-string under it as my knickers were spoiling the line. She got me a lovely little pair of white ones and while Fiona lifted the dress, I changed my panties for the ones that I was given.

I couldn't believe how lovely they were, but when I put them on my hairy pussy spoilt the look of the whole outfit. I started to feel sad again as she looked so good and Fiona said don't worry there's nothing that can't be fixed. She helped me take the dress off, which left me standing in just the knickers she gave me.

She asked, "Have you ever thought of getting waxed?" and I said that I hadn't because it would hurt too much. She said let's have a look shall we and I nodded my ascent. With that she knelt in front of me and took my knickers off leaving me as naked as her.

I was shaking by this time as I had never had anyone other than a doctor that close to my pussy and I had to admit that my pussy was starting to tingle. She said that my pussy would look great bald and did I want to do something about it today and we could shop for new clothes on Wednesday. I bit my lip and said only if she came with me."

Fiona pipes up, "So I called downstairs and made an appointment straight away. We dressed quickly and shot downstairs. Laetitia was shitting herself as she took her clothes off and I could see her shaking."

Laetitia started again "The waxing hurt more than I expected, but it was better with Fiona there to hold my hand. Then she brought me back and said I have something here to help with the sting. She handed me the bottle and said there you go, just rub that in. I asked, could you do it please because I can't see the area that well because of the shape of my lips.

We both stripped off again which didn't take long because Fiona was naked under her dress and I didn't have underwear on under my polo shirt and tracksuit pants that I wore at Fiona's suggestion. I laid on your bed and she applied this lotion to my outer lips to start with. I jumped when her fingers first made contact because it was so cold.

But then as she rubbed it in the pain started to go and it felt really nice. I was just laying there and too be honest really enjoying Fiona's fingers rubbing the lotion in and all of a sudden, an orgasm snuck up on me and I was cuming! I got so embarrassed, but Fiona was really under standing and crawled up onto the bed next to me and gave me a cuddle."

Fiona continued the story "I have to admit that I was surprised when she asked me to rub the lotion into her, you know the one we use after we have laser, anyway, I started rubbing her pussy and it felt so nice that I got very turned on. Then when she came, I could feel her pussy spasm under my fingers it set me off and I came as well!"

"I didn't know that!" Laetitia chips in.

Fiona blushes and continues, "I just felt all warm after my orgasm and just did it when I climbed up next to her. Then while I was lying next to her, I felt the heat of her body and it just felt so natural when I lent over and kissed her for the first time.

It was just a tentative one at first, but then, we were just drawn together and ended up having a really passionate kiss! To me it felt really nice and natural; I don't know how Laetitia feels about it?"

Laetitia smiles at the memory of the kiss, "At first I wasn't sure, but your lips were so full and soft that I thought, I really like this. That's when I slid my tongue into your mouth, when I decided that I was really comfortable with it. That's when you told me that I had nice breasts and started to caress them.

I always thought that I would be repulsed by another woman touching me, but it felt wonderful. I really wanted you to make love to me then!" and reaches for her glass and takes a long drink after her confession.

I am stunned. I don't know what to say first. One thing that I do know is that I am exceptionally turned on by what I am hearing. Fiona had wondered what it would be like out loud to make love to a woman, but she always said that it would have to just happen and could not be contrived.

My cock has gone past being rock hard and is only semi hard, but the amount of pre-cum that is leaking out of my cock is soaking my trousers. I am afraid of breaking the moment, so I lean over and kiss Fiona passionately on the mouth; I pull back a little and give here a wink.

I give her a questioning look and she nods in response. I turn to Laetitia and take her face in my hands and kiss her passionately on the mouth. She responds in kind and I can feel her heat. While we have been kissing Fiona has gone and got some more wine for us. Fiona looks so hot walking in front of us.

She caught the last of our kiss and does not seem phased in the slightest. As Fiona leans over to fill our glasses, I can see how turned on she is because her pussy is bright red and gapping wide open. The muskiness in the room is overpowering and the sexual tension is thick.

I hope I get the end of the confession as I think I will explode if I don't. Fiona sits down, we all have a drink of our freshly charged wine and I wait. The silence hangs in the air, each unsure as to whether to start or not. I am about to say something when Fiona takes a deep breath and begins, "Your breasts felt so nice under my touch and I had to just kiss you again, so I did.

Then I remembered what Michael did, that I liked and just copied it hoping that you would to. That's when I started kissing my way across your cheek to your earlobe. My hand just gravitated all by itself from your nipples to your belly and then to your pussy. You gave yourself away when you moaned and raised your hips to meet my exploring fingers."

Laetitia continued the tale, "I had never been kissed with such tenderness before in my life. You had me so hot, I was afraid you would stop and that was the last thing I wanted. When you started kissing my earlobes, I couldn't help it my body just got a mind of its own and I couldn't control it anymore.

I felt your hand moving across my body towards my pussy and I thought what the fuck is taking her so long, surely, she knows where my cunt is! I just wanted your fingers on my pussy so bad. I wanted to give myself to you; I wanted you to make me cum so hard, harder than I had ever cum before.

When your finger finally touched my clit, I thought I was going to die. The pleasure was so intense. I couldn't wait to feel your fingers inside me, but you teased me so long."

This is turning into a real tag team story telling because Fiona picks up the tale, "I loved nibbling your earlobe and then I kissed my way down your neck to your beautiful breasts. Your nipples were so hard that I just had to taste them, so I sucked the first one into my mouth and I nearly came. They are so big; it was like sucking a little cock.

Then I moved across to the other one and you grabbed my head to hold me too your breast and I knew what we were doing was right. I could feel your hips moving under my touch and I knew how hot you were. It was then that I decided that I wanted to make you cum.

You have such a beautiful neat pussy, but your clit was poking its head so far out it was easy to find. I was afraid that you weren't turned on because at first, I couldn't feel any of your juices. It was only after I got your very tight outer lips spread that your juices gushed put over my fingers and that's when I came for the second time. I knew I had to make you cum then for the pleasure you had given me.

I remember sliding my finger up and down your wet slit and rubbing your clit. I almost cried with joy when I felt you cum under my finger while I had your nipple still in my mouth. I loved how nice it felt when we cuddled after and I draped my leg over yours and could slide my pussy against your thigh while we talked.

"I remember how wet you made my thigh," Laetitia replies, "That orgasm was incredible, and I will never forget it. Another thing that I haven't forgotten is that you said that Michael has a pierced cock and you said that you would show it too me."

I am a bit surprised to hear that I was part of their after-sex conversation. I look at Fiona, who is clearly turned on at recounting the story and ask, "Well, is that right?" She bows her head and says nothing, perhaps a little embarrassed as well. I simply place my finger under her chin, raise her head up and kiss her passionately on the mouth. She throws her arms around my neck and holds me tightly.

We break from our kiss and I whisper, "I love you heaps. Since you have given your word there is only one thing for it." She has a puzzled look on her face as I rise and face them both. The outline of my semi erect cock is clearly visible through my trousers.

"Well?" I say looking at Fiona. It suddenly dawns on her and a smile breaks across her lips, closely followed by her tongue licking around them as she moves to the edge of the couch. I look down as she starts to undo my belt and see Laetitia move very close to her and runs her tongue sensually around her lips in anticipation.

My trousers fall to the floor and my cock springs into view.

Laetitia gasps, "Your bald as well, I've never seen a man without hair down there before!"

Fiona replies, "Touch him and see how smooth it feels!"

Laetitia slowly extends her hand until her fingers touch the skin above my cock, which should be covered in pubic hair, "It's so smooth, do you have this waxed as there is no stubble?"

Fiona answers for me "No, he had it all lasered off just like me. It never grows back and feels great against my bald pussy lips."

"I can't imagine what that would feel like, but I bet it is great! I haven't been able to keep my hands off of my pussy since I had it waxed. And the new underwear Fiona bought for me has me turned on most of the time so I'm always wet!"

By now Laetitia's hand has moved down and she has wrapped her delicate fingers around the shaft of my cock and is starting to gently stroke it up and down. Her eyes are glued to my "OO" gauge Prince Albert piercing which glints in the lights from overhead.

As she strokes more pre-cum oozes out of the eye of my cock and slides around the curve of my cock ring. As if hypnotised, Laetitia extends her tongue and delicately touches the cold steel of my cock ring and follows the curve to the point where she comes into contact with the skin of my cock.

She continues her lick all the way up my shaft to the hairless skin of my pubic region. She looks up, smiles, "Not a hair anywhere to be found and it feels fantastic on my tongue."

Then without further comment she goes back to sucking my cock in earnest. Her tongue feels wonderful against the underside if of my cock. Fiona bends her head and takes Laetitia's left nipple into her mouth and starts to suck deeply on it.

This encourages the sucking being applied to my cock and I can feel my cum starting to bubble up from my balls. I grab the back of Laetitia's head as my first load of spunk erupts from my cock and splashes onto her tongue. She sucks my cock into her mouth as my next load spurts out of the end of my cock and down her throat.

She continues to suck until my cock has no more juice to give up, at which point she gently licks my cock clean. I open my eyes to see that Fiona is still sucking intently on Laetitia's nipple. In a shaky voice I say, "That was wonderful and if Fiona doesn't mind, I think it's only fair that I return the favour."

I don't see any objection from Fiona as she is still busy sucking on a nipple and Laetitia has her eyes closed enjoying the pleasure that Fiona is giving her. I go down on my knees and gently spread Laetitia's thighs to reveal her very neat pussy. I use my fingers to gently prise her outer lips apart.

Her inner lips unfold and extend allowing her juices to flow from her pussy. My target revealed I extend my tongue and lick deeply from the base of her slit, through the opening of her sex, where I plunge deeply inside drinking down the juice that flows from her.

Laetitia grinds her hips down onto my tongue trying to get it deeper inside her. I glide my tongue higher up until I reach her highly erect clit that has extended totally out of its protective hood. I apply my tongue to the tip of her clit and Laetitia jumps causing me to lose contact with it.

Fiona has lost the nipple she was sucking on and asks, "Are you alright?"

In a shaky voice Laetitia replies, "Yeh, Michael just touched my clit and it is so sensitive that it made me jump!"

I pipe up with, "Hon, you need to have a taste of her pussy she tastes wonderful and horny."

I see Fiona hesitate and a look of uncertainty crosses her face as she has never eaten a pussy before, as far as I know. It seemed like a good time to suggest it as Fiona is getting right into making love to Laetitia's nipple. She slides off of the couch and joins me between Laetitia's thighs.

I kiss her deeply and slide my tongue into her mouth allowing her to taste Laetitia's love juice. She moves closer to the pussy in front of her. Hesitatingly, her nervousness visible, she extends her tongue towards the now gapping pussy before her.

I kiss her on the back of the shoulder and drape my right arm over her lower back. This reinforces her resolve, and she moves in and licks tentatively at Laetitia's inner lips. The ice broken she laps again in a longer, deeper stroke and a "Mmmmmmmm," escapes from her mouth.

Needing no further encouragement from me as she sucks Laetitia's clit between her lips, I move back and kneel behind Fiona's hips. I look up and Laetitia has flopped back against the couch, her eyes closed, and her chest is rising rapidly as she gasps for breath as Fiona sucks deeply on her pussy.

I move closer to Fiona and nudge my PA against her gapping pussy. "Mmmmmmmm," is all she says as she wriggles her hips back trying to capture my cock. I tease her a little longer by rubbing my PA up and down her slit. She moans again and because her mouth is attached to Laetitia's clit the hum job, she is giving her causes her to gasp and shout "Oh yeh, do that again!"

With that I slide my PA into Fiona and wait for her to wriggle her hips to accommodate the huge piece of metal now lodged inside her. I feel her stop moving and I know she is ready. In one swift movement I slam my cock into her until I hear my hafada clink against her hood ring.

I hold onto her hips and grind my hips around, feeling my PA rub against the inside of her body. The force of my thrust drove Fiona forward forcing her mouth harder onto Laetitia's cunt, which brought a loud gasp. I start up a rhythm and every time I plunge my cock in Fiona lets out a muffled "Mmmmmm," as her face is driven into the pussy in front of her.

I feel her alter the angle of her hips and I feel her g-spot against my PA. There is a commotion in front of Fiona, and I can see that Laetitia is in the middle of an orgasm. This drives Fiona on, and I can feel she is chasing her own orgasm. I reach under her and start rubbing her clit.

This is enough to bring on her orgasm and she lurches forward resting her face in Laetitia's lap as I feel her pussy start to spasm uncontrollably. I can't hold back any longer and I feel my cock erupt into Fiona's pulsating pussy. We stay just like that for some time until Fiona's pussy finally stops contracting.

I slide my cock out of her very sloppy pussy and as my PA comes out it drags a huge globule of our mixed juices which fall onto the floor. I collapse back on the floor and look first at my wife's beautiful, satisfied pussy and then further up to where she is tenderly applying kisses to Laetitia's pussy.

I rub my hand over Fiona's tattoo on her bum and ask, "So how do you feel?"

"Yummy thank you."

I look up and catch Laetitia's eye, "And you?"

"Very nice thank you."

I crawl up beside Fiona and kiss here deeply, and then lean down and gently lick Laetitia's pussy which is directly below us. This makes her jump and I smile because her clit is still really sensitive. I lean up and kiss her deeply on the lips. While I'm doing this, I feel a pair of lips applying light kisses to my back.

I break from the kiss and glance at my watch and notice that it is almost time to pick up the boys from school, "I'll go and get the boys, which will give you more time to get yourselves together."

As I walk to the school, I ponder as to where this may take us in the future?


12