A BF's Bet Goes Wrong

Story Info
Ellen's boyfriend makes a bad bet with her ex.
13.8k words
4.43
74k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story on commission from an International user and it will include cheating, cuckolding, soccer being called futbol and the soccer field being called the pitch. Go into this knowing all of these things and your expectations will be prepared. And yes I know that this scenario is unrealistic to you but if you can suspend disbelief you may enjoy this.

__________________________

"Alte, thanks for picking up. I have great news. Our league wants us to play an exhibition match over in Oslo. They said it has something to do with helping tourism here in Bergen." The man on the phone said as Alte listened.

"I don't know coach; it sounds like a big trip and I'm not sure I can get holiday for that time. If I go can I bring Ellen?" He asked him.

"The league said that if any company has an issue then they would be willing to help out with the manpower. Apparently, it's a pretty big deal. As for Ellen, she can most certainly come. Each person can bring a friend or family member with them." The man said.

"Alright, I'll tell her. When are we leaving?" Alte asked.

"Next week. Then we are staying three days and playing two games before returning home. I'll send you all the details for the pick-up and the hotel information. I'll see you on the bus next week" He told him then hung up the phone on Alte.

Alte sat in silence for a few moments. He didn't think that this town was that small, but he also knew that it wasn't big either. He liked it the way it was and the thought of it getting bigger bothered him for some reason. "Who was that?" He heard from across his bed. He turned away from his side table where he put his phone down and turned to face Ellen on the other side of the bed, still naked from the night before.

"It was my coach for the futbol team I'm on. I guess they want us to go out to Oslo and play some games to help with tourism or something. Fancy a trip to Oslo?" He asked as he leaned nearer to her in bed. He reached out his hand and placed it on her right side and slowly moved it further onto her belly as he asked the question.

"Well that depends on if I get to do anything fun there." She said matter of factly and with a smirk on her face. He knew what she meant. She meant shopping and he enjoyed it as much as she did because he always got a free show when they went together.

"I guarantee we can find something to do when I'm not playing or practicing." He told her as his hand continued to wander over her small frame. She had blond hair and a tight small package. Her breasts were exactly what her frame necessitated, and he loved them. They sat perkily on her chest and her nipples pointed straight out. When she was excited or horny, he could tell because, no matter what she was wearing he could always seem to notice her nipples first. Now in bed he let his hands run from the edge of her freshly shaven mons pubis up to the edge of her breasts then slid his hand down further between her legs. "So, what do you say?" He asked her as he looked in her eyes.

He felt her legs open and allow him access to her waiting pussy. She stared at him and her look dared him to look away, which he did. But his gaze didn't travel down to what his fingers were doing. Instead he looked at her nipples and let his fingers address her sex on their own. He took the nearest nipple in his mouth and licked then suckled at her nipple and began massaging her clit until she arched her back on the bed. When she did that it felt like she was trying to push his fingers inside of her which he happily obliged.

He inserted two fingers easily into her and she moaned deeply on his intrusion then nearly screamed as his thumb added pressure to her already swollen clit. He kept attacking her as his cock was hardening and listened as she came nearer and nearer a climax. As she was nearly there, he turned on the bed. He pulled his hand out of her pussy and his mouth off her nipples. He gripped her light body and pulled her on top of himself. He placed his head between her legs and looked at her glistening sex.

Her pussy was beautiful. They had been together for almost nine years now and even though she was now 31 he still found her sex to be a work of art. Ellen drove her pussy back toward his face as he was blankly staring. She was making him finish what he started with his fingers a moment ago. "If you can make me cum before I make you cum then not only will I come with you on the trip but also I will dress sexy as well. You always want me to do that, but I won't because our friends and family will see." She told him.

As soon as he heard her proposition, he immediately dove into her folds like he was looking for money. As he was just tasting her, she was wrapping her hand around his 6.5-inch prick. Alte knew how good she was at cunnilingus and knew he had his work cut out for him, but he wanted that. He was licking her and was trying to fuck her small pussy with his tongue as he used his right hand to massage her clit again and with his left hand, he placed a thumb on her asshole and began rubbing circles around the rim.

Ellen looked down at his cock and knew that she was going to go, and she also knew that she was already going to dress slutty for him when she went. 'In fact,' she thought, 'All I will bring are my slutty clothes for when we are off the bus. His friends better not try anything.' Then she began stroking him with more and more pressure until her rhythm seemed to be in concert with how he was engaged with her pussy. She could feel her orgasm approaching and lowered her mouth onto his cock. She knew he was primed to cum as well, and as she lowered her mouth. She felt herself explode but masked it as she shuddered and stifled a moan with his cock. As she got past the bulbous head, she felt the first twitch of his cock and right after that there was a trickle of cum that came out as he came in her mouth.

She sat up on her knees with him between them still and made him continue to breath in her pussy smell and he loved it. He didn't see what she did, but she gathered the remains cum that had escaped her lips and slid that into her mouth where she swallowed it all. While it wasn't something she shared with him, she loved cum and the taste of it. When she watched porn, it was the cum that she drooled over. What she desperately wanted was a geyser of cum to coat her body, her face, her tongue. She was sad that all Alte seemed to give her was a few small strings of cum.

"I'll go. I just need to let my company know." She said, then continued. "We have an office out of Oslo. Maybe they would be able to set us up with a better place than your cheap ass team or this town." Alte mumbled a response which was muted by the use of her pussy still covering his mouth. She rolled to the side and laid next to him.

"That would be awesome." Alte said once she rolled off. Ellen looked at his face then laughed uproariously. She then grabbed her phone and quickly took a picture then showed it to him. When he looked at the picture it seemed like everything from his nose to his chin and running down the sides of his cheeks was glistening in pussy juice. In response to seeing the picture he licked his lips then got out of bed. "What a great breakfast babe. Now it's time to start the day.

The two of them kept in contact for the next week as they worked out the particulars of the trip and where they would be staying. "I talked to my company and they are going to put us up in one of their executives' homes. One of the partners in the company said he has plenty of room for us. His name is Martin. I couldn't find any information about him other than he's important and people seem to like him, but they sent me pictures of his place. I'll send them to you." She told him on the phone. It was the day before they were going to be leaving. He looked at the pictures she sent a moment later and was blown away by the sheer size of the place. It had a pool, and a spa, as well as a sauna and the bedrooms looked almost as big as they do in American movies.

"This is brilliant Ellen. Had you ever heard of Martin before?" He asked her.

"Honestly the only Martin that I've ever know was that guy in high school that I told you about. We went to the prom and he was so egotistical that he assumed we would sleep together. He spent the entire night groping me and fondling me and by the end of the night he had already fingered me. I fucking hated that guy." She told him.

"I still don't understand why you even went out with him at all." Alte said.

"I went out with him because he was cute, and he made me laugh sometimes. The other stuff came later. That doesn't matter now because there's no way that this is the same guy. I heard that guy went off and married some rich girl so he's probably over in Denmark somewhere." She said. Then as they ended the call to each other they both said I love you and hung up. The plan was in place for their trip. Alte had the crazy idea of finally proposing to her on this trip and the nice house might be a good place since the views seemed to be wonderful and a proposal on the roof of the house would make for fantastic pictures and a good story.

When the day finally came that they were to leave for Oslo, Ellen said she would meet him at the bus. Alte wanted to come pick her up but what she wanted to do was to surprise him with all of the clothes that she was going to wear for him. He arrived and saw the bus as well as his teammates all gathered around something at the edge of the bus. As he approached, he saw a head of blond hair and as he fought his way to the center, he saw that Ellen was at the center of the group.

It was natural to see her as the center of attention wherever she went and today was no different. When he saw her, he was in shock. She was wearing an outfit so sexy that he was sure that she had already given a show to the men of the team by accident. "Babe, what is this?" He asked her. She just smiled and spun around slowly. The other men on the team all whistled their approval. What he was looking at was something that he tried to understand but struggled with.

Ellen, who normally dressed presentable outside was now wearing a small white tube top that only framed her breasts and left everything else exposed. It was a top that if she reached to high or if the bus hit a bump to hard then it would easily roll beneath her breasts. This alone made him swallow hard. Her entire stomach was exposed down to below her belly button where her jean skirt started. This skirt however didn't extend that far. In fact, it only covered about a foot of space between below her belly button to the crease in her legs. The only thing holding the skirt together was a zipper that ran from the top to the bottom of the fabric.

If a person were to want to make a scene then all he would have to do is quickly unzip the skirt and it would easily fall away from her lithe body. "Ellen, could you put this in the boot for me?" He heard one of his teammates ask her and hand her a small bag. She grabbed it and turned then bent over at the waist and all the men craned their necks for a good view. Alte tried to block their view as best he could, but even he was struck by the sight of his beloved bent over and the pink of her panties peeking out of the bottom of the skirt.

When she stood back up there were other men all asking the same question. She looked at Alte then down at his pants and let the other men know that if they wanted to see more of her panties then they would need to pay for it. Then she laughed and held Alte's hand, as she walked him out of the crowd. "Well? What do you think of outfit number one? Is it sexy enough?" She asked as she spun around then pushed him up into the empty bus.

"Quick, Get to the seat. I can see how worked up you are and if we're quick we can settle you down." She said as she pushed him towards the back. Three rows from the end of the bus she pushed him into a seat and quickly sat on top of him. She reached down and unzipped his pants and his cock nearly jumped out of his pants trying to get between her legs. She held his cock in her hand and pulled her panties to the side as she guided him into her cunt. She felt the girth of him split her open as she lowered herself onto him. She began sliding up and down and he begged for her to slow down before he came to soon.

In response to that she pulled her top down exposing her breasts to him and the rest of the empty back of the bus. Alte tried to look around to make sure that they were alone while she was slowly bouncy up and down his cock. He felt himself quickly nearing his end. Just as he felt the first jet of cum streaming up his cock, he heard the bathroom door at the back of the bus open and a teammate come out. What he saw was Ellen's bared breasts with her top below them. Ellen and he made eye contact as she tried to hide herself and dove down into the corner of the seat out of view.

As she moved quickly off his cock, he was left exposed and the jets of cum shot up and out coating his pants and a shot also landed on her jean skirt as well. He looked over at Ellen trying to hide and fix her top at the same time and she wasn't humiliated but rather she was laughing. "Did you enjoy the show, Max?" She asked loudly.

"What's not to enjoy, I've always wanted to see your tits and I'm just surprised that Alte had it in him to do that on the bus." Max replied.

"He didn't have a choice. Now be a good boy and don't tell anyone what you saw. Okay?" She asked.

"I think that that can be arranged. We'll call my silence now a debt left unpaid. How does that sound? Perhaps Alte or you will let me collect some payment for my silence later." He told her as he walked down the aisle of the bus. When he passed them, Alte was still exposed. Though his dick was deflated he had yet to put it back in his pants. Ellen was crouched in the chair next to him with her knees up to her chest. He paused as he passed to enjoy the view this afforded him. While yes, it did stop him from seeing her breasts, it did nothing for hiding the bright pink of her panties and luckily, she hadn't made sure that her pussy was covered when she jumped off of Alte's lap. Her Panties were still trapped to the side of her lips, giving him quite the show.

As Max passed them, he made it clear to Ellen where he was looking, and she quickly dropped a hand down between her legs and he saw her blush a deep crimson. "You sly fox. Payment rendered." She said with a smile.

"Well worth the trip already." He said and continued off the bus.

Once he was gone, Ellen looked at Alte ashamed and mouthed the words "I'm Sorry. I didn't know he was there." She then sat up and watched as the team began piling into the bus. Most of the men sat in front of them but Max and his friends passed by their seats in the back of the bus and as they passed by, all of them seemed to look over at Ellen with hopeful expressions.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, the drive over to Oslo will be about eight hours. Get some rest own the way. I got word that when we get in, we will be having a practice match with the local boys before the game. It's gonna be late but they want it to happen and apparently the locals want to take us out afterwards." The coach yelled to them from the front of the bus. There was a chorus of groans and 'Booos' that rang forward to him from everyone on the bus. No one it seems, wanted to ride in a bus for eight hours only to have to get off and play a game right away.

Eventually the men settled down and as the bus rolled out of Bergen and made its way East towards Oslo the men and their partners, they brought began talking to each other and passing the time.

As they neared Oslo, the tension on the bus began to grow. The men were ready to get off the bus and they each internally begged that each turn the bus made, would be the final one that brought them to the pitch. Eventually that's exactly what happened as the bus made one final turn and in front of them was a beautiful green lawn. From the sight of it, the men thought it to be a professional practice field. The bus came to a slow stop at the edge of the field and the men started climbing off the bus. Each one seemed to do the same thing. They placed their feet on the ground and started stretching. First, they would bend over at the waist then stand up and step forward just enough to allow another person to step off the bus.

It became so jammed at the bus's door that it was like navigating a blockade of people when the guests of the players started coming off the bus. Everyone looked around and the guests quickly found the bleachers overlooking the pitch and made their way to sit and watch the practice. The men retrieved their gear from under the bus including their balls, gloves, clothes and cleats. Each of them seemed to feel free enough to change into their practice clothes out in the open. Many of the guests enjoyed the show as each of the men were quite fit. When a few of them dropped the pants they had on, there was a surprise of an unexpected cock as they didn't seem to wear underwear.

Once properly attired they began warming up in earnest on the field and before long the other team started to arrive. They drove their own cars to the field, and it seemed like a much more enjoyable idea. Once the other team fully arrived, both teams met in the middle of the field and shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. Ellen watched all of this happen and then as she was looking at Alte talking to a dark-haired gentleman with his back to her, she felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach. 'There's no way!' She thought. Then she saw Alte point in her direction in the stands and the man faced her. To her horror it was the Martin from her youth. Her heart sank to her feet and her stomach jumped to her throat.

'That doesn't mean what you think it means. Sure, when you knew him, he was cocky and self-assured but there's no way he's the same Martin from the company.' She said to herself in a reassuring tone. She knew, though that this would be wishful thinking. She knew that there were to many coincidences for the Martin from her past would now be the same one she would have to stay with. When she tried to swallow, she found that she couldn't. Her mind was blank, and her body refused to follow what she wanted it to do. To anyone looking she was like a statue as she sat in the stands staring out at the two men looking at her.

They began to walk toward her, and her mind begged her body to run away, but it stayed in place and refused to move. "Honey, He says that he knows you?" Alte said as a question and gestured to the Martin she knew.

She thought the best way to play this would be dumb so that Alte didn't think this was planned. "Yes, we sure do." She said to Alte before turning to Martin. "Hello Martin, I didn't know you were in Oslo. I thought you married up and moved away." She told him.

"Oh, I did, and it was nice for a while. Then there was some trouble. "Martin explained, then turned to Alte and knocked him playfully in the ribs, "Trouble with my coworkers' wives in my bed!" He said. Turning back to Ellen. "Now I work for a company that has our branch here in Oslo as well as one in Bergen where I hear you are from. In fact, are you the Ellen that will be staying with me this weekend?" He asked.

Alte's mouth fell open. All at once he realized that this was the man whom Ellen had told him about. The one that had groped and played with her. The one that wouldn't take no for an answer. Now he was hit with the realization that he was now back in their lives, temporarily.

Martin looked at Ellen in the stands and made sure she knew that he was really looking her over. She tried to squeeze her thighs together tightly but with her skirt being so short he still got a view of her panties from below the seat. "I see that you are still as much of a knockout now as when we were in school. We have so much to catch up on. I really look forward to picking up where we left off. If you know what I mean." He said with a wink. "Now, how about a hug for good-luck before I go out there and embarrass your boyfriend?" He asked as he climbed the bleachers and leaned into her body. He made sure to wrap his hands around her and lower one to where her butt met the bleacher. The others around her watched this happen and it instantly created gossip.