All Comments on 'A BF's Bet Goes Wrong'

by lockerman138

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes. Do continue and consider having Martin loan her to another male whom he is indebted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, of course you need to continue this saga. Not only does Alte get off on this, Ellen certainly does (loudly). Hopefully Martin will win another bet and all of the guys in his team get to sample some of Ellen's talents that next night. I say hopefully in that Ellen does not fuck him to death in Martin's bed so that he is not able to function very well the next day; but I would like to see Ellen take on the rest of Martin's team before she goes back to Alte. Maybe Ellen will get out of some of her wildness and marry Alte but I kind of doubt that. Alter may become a cuckold or Ellen will marry Martin. Please continue.

MorbidOrbMorbidOrbover 2 years ago

Loved this!! Hope to see more, and definitely checking out your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is based on me and my fantasy about gf 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlockerman138@lockerman138
Hey fellow erotica lovers. I spent a long time reading all the great stories on here and loved them. I found at times that I just couldn't find the story or subject matter that I wanted to read about so I started writing. The mind is a vast ocean and you only see the waves ...