A BF's Bet Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about the clothes, they are going to get ruined?" She asked as she neared him along the seat that he was sitting. He merely shrugged his shoulder and spread out his arms on the edge of the spa as he looked up and watched her.

She understood his shrug and then heard music begin to play. It was a smooth song that she enjoyed, and she tentatively began moving back and forth in the water. She was standing above him and rotated around in the water carefully as she would bend her legs and press her butt back towards him. She was sure that he would try and grab at her, but he never did. She looked in the water and could see his cock through his underwear as they became transparent in the water.

She then stepped down into the base of the spa and sat back on his lap and felt his cock on her as she slid around on him. She then turned and placed her knees on either side of Martin and pulled the hem of her dress up as it restricted her movement. As she looked down, she could see her short hairs wave gently in the water and felt it as the water passed between her legs and lapped at her pussy. She sat further down than she intended to and felt his cock still growing in his shorts.

She was thankful that his monster was secure in his shorts and allowed herself to settle on his rod and slide back and forth to the sound of the music. Martin was enjoying the show and took a moment to take in the surroundings and his eyes came to rest on the curtains for the room that Alte and Ellen were staying in. The curtains were closed but he could see that Alte was looking out of the window directly at them. He simply smiled a wide grin and gave him a small wave that he knew Ellen wouldn't see. Then he returned his attention to her in front of him.

Ellen had closed her eyes as she was rocking a little faster than before and as she rocked, Martin lowered his hands into the pool and gripped the hem of her dress and pulled it upward. She felt it happen and didn't stop him. Ellen felt herself getting close to an orgasm from his thick cock sliding between her folds and raised her arms as he pulled the dress up. "These tits haven't changed a bit." He said before leaning forward and taking one of her soft pink nipples in her mouth.

"Nooooo, you shouldn't. Alte, see. Not right, Boyfriend." Her voice was weak and broken and she didn't stop him or her motion on his encased cock. He took her acceptance and used his mouth to pay attention to her breasts and with his hands he pulled apart the top of his boxer briefs. He had these especially made so that he could take them off no matter what and as he separated the fabric his cock started to become exposed. He then reached up to her breast that his mouth wasn't currently on and let her nipple roll through his fingers. The short nub seemed to flick through with ease, and she responded each time it happened.

As her grinding continued it caused the shorts to slide out from between them until Martin felt them fall off completely and he kicked them off. Now he was aware that his cock was softly nestled between the folds of her needy cunt. He rocked her back a little further than she had gone before. "Feel the head on your clit." He said to her as her eyes were still closed. He reached down and held his cock in position then watched as she slid forward and impaled herself on his shaft.

Ellen's eyes shot open and she looked down in confusion. She wasn't moving forward anymore but she also wasn't getting up either. She was lost in a strange middle ground of what she should do and what she wanted to do. To his credit Martin continued to gently manipulate her breasts and he pulled her head down for a deep kiss. As she kissed him, he felt her slid further onto his cock. "If we go slow, then Alte won't hear us." She whispered in his ear.

Martin looked at their curtains and still saw Alte standing there. He was a little more obvious now and Martin thought, 'He may not hear us, but he sure will watch us. I wonder if I can get her to fuck against his window.'

He then reached out his hands and gripped her hips and began sliding her up and down along the length of himself until he heard her first orgasm. Then he stood her up and turned her around facing Alte's room and stood behind her. He pushed himself in deep and began to fuck her harder, and as he did so, he was groping her breasts by reaching around her. He attacked her like a man just out of prison and didn't let-up until she screamed out. It was a piercing cry and Martin remembered it well and Alte knew it as well. She was well on her way to a monster orgasm after this second one. "Do you think you can be quiet enough to fuck on the door to your bedroom?" He asked her as he dislodged his dick from her.

"I can try, I guess. I've already come this far, right?" She held his hand as they climbed out of the pool and as she walked with him, she felt her heels squish with water, and it was difficult to walk. "I don't think I can stand in these without falling." She told him as they neared the room.

"Don't worry about it." He said to her as he turned to face her and then put his hands on her hips and lifted her up as he pulled her towards him. She opened her legs and wrapped them around his waist and as he brought her into his body, she reached between them and guided his cock back to her willing pussy. She then pulled her hands up and wrapped them around his neck. He began slowly driving in and out of her as he easily held her body in the air. He leaned her back against the glass to their room and began driving into her with more punctuation. "What a dirty girl." He told her. "Your boyfriend is right on the other side of this glass." He continued. "What if he was watching us right now." He said.

The response she could give through the pants of pleasure as she was tossed up and down were, "Yes, please fuck me harder on your thick cock. If he saw how big your dick is then he would understand. OH MY GOD!! I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNN!!" She screamed like a banshee and as she pulled her legs tight against his body the curtain slid open and Alte stood there holding the curtain in one hand and his dick in the other.

"Looks like he was watching the whole time huh?" Martin said as he looked in the room. Ellen followed his gaze and she met Alte's eyes as she was still pierced on another man's cock. He then unwrapped Ellen's legs from around her and lowered her legs to the ground before pushing her against the glass and spread her legs. Alte had this chance to see what was between Martins legs and what he saw was 9 inches long and thick. He was suddenly fearful that Ellen would get hurt if he put that in again.

Alte watched and stroked his own cock as he watched Martin push into her again from behind. Ellen stared into the room at Alte and kissed the glass. Alte could see the desire in her eyes, and it made him stroke quicker as Martins pace increased. Soon, Martin reached up and put his hand on her shoulders and began slamming her body back against himself until she was crying in pain and pleasure. She begged him to make her cum just once more and to help her he moved a hand on her shoulders then placed it between her cheeks and put his thumb on her asshole and pressed against it. She started to cum as soon as he broke through her ring and his thumb was in her asshole.

When the dam finally broke, she screamed again and this time it was so loud and highly pitched that two glasses broke on the patio and Martin went partially deaf. She started to calm down and as Martins ears were ringing, he pulled himself from her now sloppy pussy then yelled, "Could you get on your knees now?" He asked her loudly.

She looked in at Alte before she turned around and saw him furiously jerking off and as she was about to turn and face Martin she saw him press his hand against the glass and his body pushed back as he shot cum out of his dick and it landed on the glass. To this, she smiled and turned around as she ran her fingers along the glass. As she was about to kneel in front of him, he grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her in front of Alte. He stared at Alte as he kissed her and turned them sideways to the room and then broke the kiss and Ellen lowered down to her knees.

She looked over at Alte in the room staring at them through the cum covered glass and smiled before turning back and opening her mouth. She swallowed his head easily and began bobbing up and down his shaft. As Ellen worked, she went lower and lower until almost his entire cock was in her throat. She used one hand to jerk the remaining cock that wasn't in her mouth and her other hand she massaged his balls gingerly.

From all of the stimulation it didn't take long before she felt his balls tighten in her hand and his cock begin to pulse in her mouth. "WATCH THIS!" He screamed through the glass at Alte who was still milking his deflated cock as droplets of cum slowly dribbled out and landed on the floor. He then held her head firmly in place and grunted as he forced her head to stay in place, he shot streams of thick cum down her throat. She tried to come off his cock a few times in vain then gave up and just tried to swallow as much as possible.

When he was done cumming, he released her, and she pulled herself off his cock. As she did that some of his cum came dribbling out and landed on her chest as well as drool. She closed her mouth and swallowed again. "Now it's time for the third order. Would you follow me?" He asked her and she stood on shaky legs and followed him into the house naked. They walked together to the room where Alte still stood holding his dick. As Martin walked in the room he turned and allowed Ellen to go in first and guided her to stand near Alte.

He stood next to her and asked, "Could you slowly stroke my cock?" She didn't even think about it and just reacted. Her hand reached out and gripped his dick that was bigger limp than Alte's hard. She slowly stroked it and looked at Alte while she did. "Answer me these two questions truthfully. Who fucks better, and Who's bed are you sleeping in tonight?" He asked her.

She never stopped looking at Alte as she opened her mouth to answer. "Martin Fucks Me Better! And I'd like to sleep in his bedroom tonight." After she gave her answer she turned back to Martin and tried to reach up and kiss him. He rebuffed her and told her to go brush her teeth first. Her breath smelled like cum.

"So, Alte, would you like to make another bet for tomorrow's game?" He asked.

To be continued... Possibly.