A Bi Awakening

Story Info
A Bi Top gives an unforgettable first experience.
824 words
4.36
16.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started using the feeld app recently. I came across a couple recently that piqued my interest. She said the main reason they were on there was for him to explore some fantasies that had been buried after years of monogamy and societal stigma. After chatting for a while I got invited over for a drink.

We hit it off immediately. I could tell he had spent so many years pressured to meet the straight agenda and had never been able to let go. He was playful and giggly, putting his hand on my arm every chance he could get. His partner soon realised she was a third wheel, she grinned and excused herself.

It was just us. I motioned for him to come closer to me on the couch. He radiated bottom energy as he made himself small and nestled in next to me. I put my hand on his chin and gently pulled his face towards me. Our lips met and he melted onto me. Before long he was stroking my dick though my pants. I ran my hand down his back and grabbed his ass firmly, reaching my fingers in I felt a bump. I ran my hand over a plug.

'Someones prepared' I said grinning. He blushed. I rotated the plug slightly, making him shiver. I pulled my dick out and without hesitation he opened his mouth and gently started sucking me off. I began working the plug in and out of his ass, feeling him recoil. He began to work my dick harder, pushing it deeper into the back of his mouth. He was giving himself to me more and more, gladly submitting. He stopped sucking and looked up at me with doe eyes that nearly split me in two.

'Can you fuck me now?' he whispered.

I nodded and motioned towards his bedroom. Holding my hand firmly he led the way. He sat on the bed looking up at me longingly. I lifted his leg over so he was sprawled on the bed, gently removing the plug I began to work lube into his asshole. I brought my lips close to his and began working my fingers in and out. Brushing the tips against his g spot. His bottom lip began to quiver and he moved his lips forward to kiss me. Pulling back I let him know who was in charge, then launched forward into a passionate kiss. I could feel all his preconceived notions fade away. He pulled my fingers out of his ass and propped his ass up, searching for the tip of my dick.

Stepping back and putting on a condom I looked down at him. Like a conqueror looking over my claimed lands, he was mine. He looked up at me, vulnerable but trusting.

Sprawled on the bed I placed the tip of my dick inside him and he wrapped himself around me. Slowly working my way in and out I could feel the pleasure ripple through him until i was completely inside him. His back arched and he let out a huge groan. He reached his hand out desperately trying to grab something. Interlinking our fingers I pinned his hand onto the bed and began slowly thrusting. Biting his lip and exhaling through pursed lips. His face told a truth; he had never felt something so good.

I could feel him relaxing, all the years of toxic societal stigma washing away. He was submitting to another man. I pulled him up and positioned him on all fours, his mouth open almost panting. I pushed my dick in once more but this time holding it, teasing him while it rubbed his g spot. I cocked my leg up, opening my hips and with a slow dipping motion pushed myself into him.

'Fuck me Daddy.' he moaned. A look of shock spread across his face as he looked at me embarrassed. It soon turned to a grin as I began to really dick him down. As I fucked harder I could feel him climaxing.

'Cum for Daddy.' I said with an authoritative voice. As if commanded he began to writhe in ecstasy. With one final thrust I felt him pulsate, the best orgasm he had ever had.

While he was still processing the ecstasy of being with another man, I rolled him over onto his back. Kneeling over his chest I took off the condom and began stroking my dick, he opened his mouth and I rested my dick on his tongue. I was holding back everything while fucking him so I was already on the edge, and he knew. Just as I came he wrapped his lips around my dick. He began swallowing as I came. Stroking my shaft he squeezed out every last drop.

He lay back and smiled. I left him there relishing in his newfound sexuality. He was under my spell, it wouldn't be long before I was back.