A Bi Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
A sequel.
1k words
4.51
10.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long before I started receiving messages. I called him a week later, picking up almost immediately the line was dead quiet.

'Hey you.' I said softly, hearing him gulp at the end of the line.

'Hi!' he blurted out. I could feel his heart beating through the phone. 'I like hearing your voice.' he said while gathering himself.

'Come over tonight.' I said confidently. I could feel him recoil in excitement from the statement.

'Sure.' he giggled.

I opened to door to see him visibly excited. Any apprehension and doubt from our first meeting was replaced with an unashamed energy. Despite being a similar height he made himself small and looked up at me, placing a hand on my chest. I locked eyes with him and pushed my lips into his. He grabbed my arm firmly, kneading the muscle. Interlinking fingers with him he pushed against me, I pushed back twice as hard. The masculine energy forced a sigh of relief out of him as he held onto me, struggling to stay upright.

He gently brought his lips to my ear. 'Ive got a little surprise, but you have to wait.'

We drank wine outside the deck chairs. Before long he was sprawled across me with his head on my chest. Telling me about his week in a soft, quiet voice. Giving up control and being looked after made him feel safe, small and calm. Gently grabbing his hips I lifted him up and lay him down on top of me. He leant back and latched his feet under my thighs, lifting his shirt off. The late evening sun reflected off him as he, ever so slowly, rotated his hips on top me.

Firmly holding his hips with one hand, I placed my other hand on his chest. Heat radiated off him as he exhaled forcefully, arching his back and grinning. I moved my hand up, cupping his jaw. He moved with it as I pushed his chin up, like a snake being charmed. Gently separating his lips with two fingers, I placed the tips of them on his tongue. Meeting me halfway he dropped his head onto my fingers. He shot a glance at me, as if to say 'I'm yours.' I lifted him up and carried to my bedroom.

I threw him onto the bed. A fire lit up in his eyes as he stripped down, getting on all fours in front of me. I pulled down my pants with him waiting eagerly. My dick bounced out of my boxers and he caught it with his tongue, wrapping his lips around the head and staring at me. I felt his mouth relax as his eyes motioned for me to take control. I moved towards him, gently pushing myself in search of his limit. His eyes began watering as the tip of my dick hit the back of his throat.

'Start rubbing your dick.' I told him. With one hand holding himself up he began stroking his dick. I held his head with both and began firmly fucking his mouth. Relinquishing control made him putty in my hands. I pulled back and looked at him stroking his dick. I turned my head motioning him to turn around.

'This is your surprise.' He said with a grin.

He got on all fours a shot me a devilish grin. A waxed ass was propped up in front of me, plug firmly sitting in his asshole.

I pushed into him only to be met with a hand to my chest. 'I want to show you.' he said. While still looking at me he began working the plug. It was twice the size of the last one as he began pulling it out, exapnding his asshole.

'Slower.' I said, staring at him. He pulled the plug to it's widest point, then swallowed it back into himself. 'Again.' I said. 'Again.'

He started to moan. 'Take it out.' I ordered. I leant down to put on a condom but he stopped by hand and shook his head. I squirted lube onto my dick and looked down at him.

'Daddy.' he said, mouth half cocked and grinning.

Both of us were under each other's spell as I dropped my hips into him. He shuddered as my dick disappeared inside him. I started slowly but firmly pushing myself into him. He was more relaxed this time and started back up onto me. I gave each ass cheek a slap and he looked back at me biting his lip and grinning. He knew who was in charge and he liked it. I grabbed his hair in a bunch and began pounding myself into him, turn his head in place so he was looking directly at me. Sweat began dripping down my face onto his back, each drop sending a ripple through his body.

'Fuck me daddy.' he said, dropping down onto his chest and arching his back. He started making more and more noise. I stood up on the bed and using using my legs I began drilling myself into him. This awoke something in him as he began to talk. 'Fuck... I'm your slut... Oh... Oh... Fuck... You feel so good.'

I flipped him over onto his back and spread his legs, pushing myself inside him once more. His hands latched onto my shoulders, gripping firmly and massaging down my arms. As the ridge of my knob massaged his g-spot he became giddy with ecstasy. Feeling us get closer and closer to climaxing I rolled him over, resting all of my weight on him. Like a rising wave we both went up and sat their on it's peak. As we began rolling over I went to pull out, he reached a hand around and pulled me back in. We both came crashing down in orgasm, grabbing my hand he started sucking my fingers. He suckled in unison with each pulse of cum I put inside of him.

I pulled out and leant back on my palms while kneeling, my dick still jolting from the orgasm. Cum bubbled out of his ass and dripped onto his balls. He started gently playing with the cum, massaging two fingers in an out while staring at me. We basked in the post sex euphoria, washing in every feeling.