A Bi Interracial Family Orgy

Story Info
A bisexual interracial family enjoys an orgy.
2.4k words
3.59
34.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Matthew Rosenthal and his wife Fatima Hamideh have been fostering for decades. At the age of sixty, the interracial and interfaith couple is still solid. Matthew is Jewish and Fatima is Muslim, and they love each other. It's a beautiful thing. Lots of older couples get divorced nowadays but not these two. Love and family are important to them. Matthew is a big and tall, chubby White man with dark hair streaked with gray and blue eyes. He has been a small business owner for decades. Rosenthal's Store has been a fixture in the City of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, for a very long time.

The lady of the house, Fatima Hamideh is a tall, curvy Black Muslim woman with a pleasantly plump body and a big round butt. Fatima Hamideh was born in the City of Ouadane, Mauritania, and has lived in Massachusetts for most of her life. Nowadays, Fatima teaches accounting at Brockton Community College. When Fatima Hamideh isn't in class, she helps her husband Matt at the store. The two of them met as students at Bay State University in Massachusetts the 1980s and have been together ever since. The couple owns a lovely house in the town of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, and once a year, a special reunion takes place...

Matthew Rosenthal and Fatima Hamideh's former foster sons and former foster daughters from many decades ago have kept in touch, and they have formed a family of sorts. There's Ankita Mayekar, a six-foot-tall, brown-skinned and dark-haired, curvy young woman of Indian descent. Ankita Mayekar studied business management at Boston University and now works for the Hawthorne Corporation out in the town of Hyannis, Massachusetts. Ankita has remained close to Matt and Fatima over the years, and it's a wonderful thing...

"Welcome home, dear," said Fatima as she greeted Ankita with a hug, and the young Indian woman looked at the older Black woman and smiled. For Ankita, the Rosenthal-Hamideh household has always felt like home. Ankita then hugged Matt, and the older White man happily greeted his former foster daughter. The three of them went into the family living room and caught up. Ankita had been making a lot of headway in the world of corporate finance and was quite proud of her numerous accomplishments. For the young Indian American woman, life turned out alright...

"Sorry to hear about your former partner Genevieve," Matt said to Ankita, remembering the tall, blonde-haired lesbian athlete whom the young Indian American woman had been so fond of. Matt and Fatima were introduced to Ankita's former partner Genevieve during the last annual gathering, and things didn't work out too well. Genevieve has some really old-fashioned ideas about family and she is quite rigid on other things and simply wasn't a good match for Ankita. Matt and Fatima felt that Ankita could do better...

"Life does go on," Ankita said and Matt and Fatima exchanged a look and a smile. The others began to arrive for the annual gathering. Stephen Dorvil, a big and tall, handsome young Black man happily greeted the family when he arrived. Stephen studied criminal justice at Northeastern University and works for the Department of Corrections at Walpole. Ankita hugged Stephen passionately as he arrived. Everyone was all smiles. It was indeed good to be home...

"Things didn't work out with Amanda or Scott," Stephen said with a sigh, and Matt and Fatima frowned. Stephen was handsome, charming and likeable. Surely, a handsome, openly bisexual African American gentleman like Stephen should have his pick of the ladies and the fellas. Alas, Stephen had a habit of chasing rigid women and uptight men, which leads to complications and unnecessary outbreak. Ankita gently touched Stephen's hand and nodded. Matthew and Fatima gave Stephen looks of sheer sympathy. Poor fellow needed some cheering up...

The last person to arrive for the family gathering was Rachel Yamamoto, a short, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned young woman of Japanese descent. Rachel studied electrical engineering at Suffolk University, and now works for the Excelsior Technologies Corporation out in the City of Hartford, Connecticut. The young Japanese American woman greeted her family with open arms. Unlike the others, Rachel doesn't have a sob story about a failed relationship. The openly bisexual Asian gal has a love them and leave them attitude, and it works for her...

"I brought gifts for everyone," Rachel Yamamoto said and she then handed out bottles of rare, expensive wine to Matt, Fatima, Ankita and Stephen. Everyone thanked Rachel for her kindness and generosity. The family ate some fine food and discussed their lives, as well as fun tidbits about the changing New England social and political scene. Family is everything and helps those who are unique and different get through the tough times. Every family has their own unique rituals and ways of doing things. Nothing wrong with that...

"Let us begin the Ceremony," Fatima Hamideh said, and the matriarch of the family got things going by undressing, revealing her curvaceous, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed body to her brood. Matthew Rosenthal, the patriarch, admired his wife Fatima's body and smiled appreciatively. Tall, bodacious Black women like Fatima only get hotter and sexier with age. Undressing, Matthew nodded at the others, and every man and woman at the table undressed, baring their fine bodies to one another. The family exchanged smiles and looks of appreciation. Time to get this show on the road...

Stephen Dorvil smiled admiringly at Fatima Hamideh, and the former foster mother and former foster son nodded at one another. Fatima welcomed Stephen into her arms and kissed him passionately. A young man always needs a mother figure, and Fatima is that and more for Stephen. Sitting on the couch, Fatima spread her thick dark thighs and smiled at Stephen, who then inhaled her scent and began eating her pussy. Time for this horny son to pleasure his momma in the best way possible...

"I've missed all this," Ankita Mayekar said, and she went to Matthew, and the older White man looked at the tall, sexy and curvy young Indian woman and grinned. Ankita and Matthew kissed passionately, and the former foster father and the former foster daughter began exploring one another. Matthew sucked on Ankita's tits and then sat her down. Kneeling before Ankita, Matthew spread her thick brown thighs and began eating her sweet Indian pussy. The family that fucks together most definitely sticks together...

"This is so hot," Rachel Yamamoto said, and the young Asian woman slipped out of her clothes, before masturbating while admiring her family. Rachel rubbed her erect nipples with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other. An avowed bisexual, Rachel has been with lots of women and more than a few men. Of course, nobody satisfies Rachel's cravings for sex and love quite like her family. That's one of the many reasons why Rachel keeps coming back...

"Eat my ass, big daddy," Ankita Mayekar said as she laid Matthew on the carpeted floor, and sat on his face, smothering his visage with her big Indian booty. The young Indian woman sat on the older White man's face like a queen on her throne. Matthew fingered Ankita's sweet pussy while giving her butt hole a tongue bath. Ankita closed her eyes and moaned softly, loving what Matthew was doing to her. Wicked fun like this is what Ankita lives for, and she can't get enough of it...

"Hmm, Stephen, be a good son and fuck your momma," Fatima Hamideh said as she got on all fours and spread her thick Black ass cheeks wide open. Stephen grinned and stroked his big dark dick. Taking some lube, he made good use of it. Gripping Fatima's wide hips, Stephen worked his dick into her butt hole. Fatima sighed happily as Stephen began fucking her in the ass. There's something hot, passionate and freaky about transgressive sex of this kind, and neither of them could get enough of it...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Matthew Rosenthal said, as his former foster daughter Ankita Mayekar showed him a thing or two about female domination, after riding his face. Donning a strap-on dildo, Fatima lubricated Matthew's butt hole and then pushed it into him. The chubby older White man groaned as the tall, curvy and bossy young Indian American woman gripped his hips and fucked his ass with the strap-on dildo. Contrary to popular belief, brown women from India can be dominant in the bedroom, and it is definitely a beautiful thing...

"Shut up and take it," Ankita said, and she smacked Matthew's ass as she slammed the dildo up his ass. Ankita went to town on Matthew's ass, plowing the dildo into his hole like there was no tomorrow. Matthew moaned and groaned as his dominant former foster daughter totally owned his ass, ramming the dildo deep into him. Matthew stroked his hardening cock, loving what Ankita was doing to him. Female domination is a wonderful thing and White men who are fortunate enough to get fucked by bossy brown women from India are fortunate indeed...

"Hmm, I want to fart on your dick, son," Fatima said, and Stephen grinned as his favorite freaky Black momma squeezed her cheeks around his big dark dick, and farted on him. Stephen inhaled the scent of Fatima's ass funk as she farted on his dick. Is there anything more potent than a spectacular fart from a big-booty mature Black woman who isn't afraid to get freaky? Stephen pulled his dick out of Fatima's butt hole and then licked her ass. This is how this freaky bisexual son shows gratitude to his foxy, bossy Black momma...

"Can I cut in?" Rachel asked, and the young Asian woman happily joined the fun. As Ankita continued to fuck Matthew's ass with the dildo, Rachel grabbed Matthew's cock and began sucking on him. In no time at all, the bisexual Asian gal had her former foster father's cock hard as a rock thanks to her oral skills. Ankita and Rachel double teamed Matthew, and worked him over until he came. When Matthew came, Rachel happily drank his cum. For the wild and freaky family, the fun was just beginning...

"Let's go play with the others," Fatima said, and the curvy, sexy Black momma led her former foster son Stephen to the real fun. Fatima donned a strap-on dildo and showed Rachel what she had been missing. The young Asian woman kissed her former foster mother and they got down and dirty. Fatima grinned as Rachel pushed her dildo aside and began eating her sweet Black pussy. Do young Asian women like the taste of mature Black pussy? Apparently so, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that...

"Fuck me, momma," Rachel said, and after giving Fatima's pussy a tongue bath, the young Asian woman was ready for more. Fatima grinned and put Rachel on all fours, and playfully smacked her ass. Rachel sighed happily as Fatima gripped her hips and then thrust the strap-on dildo deep into her pussy. Rachel loves to get fucked and dominated by other women, and Fatima loves to dominate other women. Smacking Rachel's ass and pulling her hair, Fatima slammed the dildo into her pussy. Time for this younger Asian gal to discover the power of mature Black female dominance...

"Hmm, I am so horny," Ankita said, and she turned to Stephen and Matthew. The two men smiled, for family always takes care of their own. Ankita got on her knees and began sucking Stephen's dick. Matthew joined Ankita in sucking Stephen's dick because, well, male bisexuality is a beautiful thing. There is no law forbidding Indian women and White men from sucking a Black man's cock if everyone is in agreement. Stephen smiled as his former foster sister and his former foster father joined forces to suck his dick. Isn't that awesome?

"Hmm, Ankita, come ride this dick," Stephen said as he put the tall, sexy Indian woman on all fours and caressed her thick brown ass. Ankita purred like a kitten as Stephen pushed his thick dark dick into her sweet Indian pussy. At the same time, Matthew was horny as hell. Stephen turned and winked at Matthew, who knew just what to do. Matthew grabbed some lube, and lubricated Stephen's ass. With a swift thrust, Matthew buried his pale cock inside Stephen's ass. Three-way interracial bisexual fun is awesome.

"Hot damn," Matthew groaned as he worked his pale cock into Stephen's ass. At the same time, Stephen gripped Ankita's hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. The young Indian American woman screamed passionately as she got fucked. Stephen was on cloud nine, with a thick White cock up his Black ass and a tight Indian pussy gripping his big Black dick. The three of them established a nice, easy rhythm and fucked in this fashion. No holes barred regardless of color or gender, that's how a real bisexual interracial threesome is done!

"Ride me," Fatima demanded, as she went to town on Rachel, who was riding her strap-on dildo at the moment. Fatima lay on the floor, her curvy body rising and falling, as Rachel rode her fuck stick. Rachel moaned deeply, loving the feel of Fatima's plastic cock in her tight Asian pussy. Fatima knows how to take dick and also sling dick, and Rachel couldn't get enough of her. The sexy Black momma fucked her horny Asian former foster daughter like there was no tomorrow. Rachel rode Fatima's dildo and screamed passionately until she came, orgasmic at last...

"Hmm, Steve, fuck my ass while Matthew fucks your ass, I promise you that female butt holes are different," Ankita said, turning to look at her lover. Stephen grinned and caressed Ankita's big Indian booty. As Ankita spread her thick ass cheeks wide open, Stephen lubricated her hole and then pushed his dick inside. At the same time, Matthew lodged his cock up Stephen's butt hole. Stephen groaned, loving the feel of a tight Indian female butt hole around his big Black dick while a stiff White cock filled his own ass. Interracial bisexual threesomes don't get any hotter than that!

The family fucked and sucked the night away, and after all was said and done, everyone had a good time. They hit the showers, and then went back to their respective rooms. Matthew Rosenthal and his wife Fatima Hamideh were glad to have their former foster family under one roof. Stephen, Ankita and Rachel slept peacefully after having a wonderful time. The outside world simply doesn't understand the Family or their fun, but that's alright. Some wonderful things aren't meant to be understood...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers