A Big Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
193 Followers

I shook my head and quickly grabbed her hand before it could reach its final resting place. "No. We were fun, not bad." I kissed her lips softly again. "Do you ever miss it" I asked.

She nodded. "But, we were like twenty-something. It was a different time, a different life." She said her smile turning to more of just an embarrassed grin.

"You're still as sexy now as you were then." I said sliding my fingers in between hers.

She rested her chin on her other hand that was propping her up to the table. Her lips parted, showing her perfect white teeth. "You're still just a fool in love aren't you?" She said quietly. Then she quickly took both her hands and pressing them under her breasts; she pushed them upward. "Besides, the girls don't live up here anymore" she said with a grin.

I laughed and shook my head at her. "They're still perfect, baby." I said resuming our previous embrace. I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

We sat in that crowded restaurant for what must have been hours, because when I finally looked up and around the room we were the only patrons remaining. "Oh shit" I said with a giant smirk as I looked at my watch. "I think they may have closed about ten minutes ago."

She joined me in ashamed laughter. "I wonder why Snooty didn't come kick us out." She jokingly pondered. We both began to scan the room, even the wait staff seemed to have disappeared into the back.

"Well let's pay the check and continue this at home then, shall we" I asked as I stood and extended my hand to her. She took my hand, and we walked to the bar who seemed to be the only employee around.

As we walked out of the elegant restaurant I continued sliding her coat up onto her shoulders. It was a brisk evening, not cold, not hot... just right for late summer. We walked hand in hand down the brightly lit street continuing our earlier conversation about our past.

"Remember Thom Okenfelt's party?" She said, as her devious look returned.

My mouth dropped open. "Yes... yes..." I said releasing her grasp and placing my hand on the small of her back. "You were so drunk!" She began to laugh loudly.

"I can't believe I got caught." She said remembering her previous humiliation. Her face turned a slight shade of pink as she thought.

My hand slid down and gripped her rear, "Well, you were flashing me a lot that night." I said as I gave it a firm squeeze. She sort of bounced forward gazing into my eyes. She stopped walking.

"You did enjoy when I did that, didn't you?" The smile returned to her face as she took a step backward and lifted her skirt above her waist. Standing there, before me was an attractive figure; I scanned her entire body. She began to twirl around and I was given an impressive view of her freshly shaven pussy. As she finished the rotation, she quickly pulled her skirt down and began to straighten her overcoat that had gotten wedged by her arms.

I grabbed her, with both arms wrapped around her, kissed her passionately and slightly lifted her off the ground. She volunteered her tongue to mine and they danced in our mouths.

"I love you" She said as our kiss finished and I set her back to the Earth. Her smile was a happy one.

"And I you, my dear" I said grabbing her hand once more and turning to resume our walk down the street. There were not many cars out tonight and even fewer people. I think I saw a doorman of the hotel we passed recently, but other than that it felt almost barren.

We strolled a bit longer, talking about the old times and touching here and there on her recent actions. Before I realized it, we had walked for nearly an hour and were far off course. I told her we should hail a cab and head home; I could just pick up the car tomorrow. She agreed so that is what we did.

Sitting in the backseat of the yellow cab I looked over at Tiff. She quickly looked back at me still flashing her sexy smiles. I leaned over and placed my lips to hers. Again, she voluntarily opened her mouth and began to whirl her tongue around mine. I immediately placed my hand on one of her breasts and began to squeeze as her hand extended to my crotch to rub my package from the outside of my pants.

My erection grew as she massaged and rubbed. I slid my hand down her skirt as she opened her legs. Hiking her skirt a bit I found her knees, where I started to glide my hand down her thigh. When I reached her pussy I could feel the wetness her arousal had caused. This made my erection grow even more as I could sense her anticipation.

I started rubbing her clit as she started giving gentle moans while we tongue kissed. We both noticed the cab driver catching glimpses of her hot, wet, cunt in the rearview mirror. I quickly moved in, using my thumb to stimulate her clit while I shoved my index and middle fingers inside, all the way to the knuckle. She let out a gasp followed by a moan. This caused our audience to swerve slightly. She then looked at me and gave a little giggle.

The driver, told me to not to worry about it when I tried to hand him a tip after the ride. He said he already received his and thanked me for the show. He drove off with a smile. When I turned around Tiff had already made her way into our house. So, I quickly and excitedly followed knowing what would be waiting for me.

I made my way up the stairs and by the time I reached our bedroom I already had my coat thrown somewhere by the door and my collared shirt dangling from the banister. My mouth dropped as I saw Tiff. She was standing there wearing nothing but her high heels. She had her hands over her pussy, which seemed to make her boobs pop outward. Her lips puckered as I walked closer stepping out of my pants.

Standing before her wearing only my boxer shorts I paused as I thought which part of her I would touch first. My cock was at full attention and the excitement flooded every inch of my body. For the first time, in several years my palms were actually sweating.

"You look eager." She said moving her arms away from her breasts. Still 'hiding' her pussy from me she began to walk around me. From behind I heard her again. "What was it that has you so... so eager?"

She made her way back into view. Reaching her starting position she stopped. "Was it lifting my dress in the middle of the street...? No... maybe it was shoving your fingers inside me in front of that poor, poor cabby." She said in a voice I hadn't heard in a while.

I leaned in to give her a kiss but she moved away. "Are you going to stick this cock into my ass?" She asked as she reached down and grabbed my cock, boxer shorts and all.

I cleared my throat as I let out a deep breath. "Is that what you want? You want me to fuck your slutty ass?" I asked her as she had already taken me out of my shorts and eagerly stroked my cock.

Needless to say... I fucked her in the ass that night; twice.

The next day I took a cab back to the restaurant to retrieve my car and headed back home. When I arrived back home Tiff was not in the house so of course I went to check in the back yard. Sure enough, I found her enjoying our hot tub and the last days of a warm summer. I opened the door of the enclosure and stuck my head in.

"Hey, babe" I said startling her and causing water to splash around as she jumped.

She smiled at me as she flipped around extending her arms over the side of the tub. I glanced at her hand and saw Stanley gripped tightly. "Did I interrupt?" I questioned with a smile.

She shook her head "you could never do that when I'm naked." She let out a very seductive laugh.

I sat on the chair that was a long side the hot tub and leaned across the edge with her. "You're such a tease." I said in a hushed tone as I pushed the wet hair out of her face.

She edged closer to me and placed gently kisses on my arm. "You know you like that about me."

I nodded. "Actually... yes, I love that about you. That is why we're going to go out again tonight." I stood up rather quickly causing her to slide and splash a bit.

She sat back a little, still resting on her knees under the water. "Where... why... wait, what?"

I grabbed her towel off the hook on the wooden wall. Holding it open for her I said "we're going dancing." As she climbed out of the tub and I wrapped the towel over her I leaned closer to her hugging her firmly. "Well... You're going dancing tonight." I said patting her ass as she began to walk to the house.

Once in the kitchen she turned to face me. Walking closer to me she stood on her tip toes and wrapped her towel around me as well. She squeezed me pushing her naked body against me and getting my clothes wet in the process. "And what will you be doing while I'm dancing?"

I gave a grin. "You know I don't dance." I said reaching both hands around to grip her ass which caused her to slip into my grasp. Both legs fell to either side as I lifted her up and she quickly wrapped them around my waist.

She smiled that naughty smile I knew and loved. She was slowly getting to where I already was. Our lips met and she smooched me quickly. "You're going to watch me dance, aren't you?" She planted a longer deeper lip lock when her words finished.

I nodded attempting to reciprocate but was she backed her head away. "Whoever will I dance with?" She said in her teasing way.

This time she allowed my kiss as I leaned in. Breaking the kiss she found her feet on the ground as I backed up from our embrace and began to admire my wife's naked body as the towel followed my pulling. She stood there in our kitchen completely naked.

"I'm sure you will not have any issues finding a dancing partner tonight." I said wadding the towel up and throwing it aside.

jawanaut
jawanaut
193 Followers
12