All Comments on 'A Big Girl in a Wheelchair'

by Big4Wheeler

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Everyone of us should read this, so straightforward and down to earth.

woodrangewoodrangeabout 1 year ago

As a long time care giver/ friend of a disabled person, thank you for writing this piece.we too feel your pain and sometimes want to explode in anger at these cretins

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Exactly on point, and with some badly needed-to-be-said advice. My wife, who was a BBW, had T-1 diabetes, and the neuropathy that went with it. She also had spinal arthritis. Yet thru it all, for 25 years, we both made it work. Listen, learn always before opening our mouth, respect for what she had to go thru and be ready to help her regardless, and remember that she was a woman, and a lady, all the time. She's now been gone 5 years, and it still hurts like hell whenever I see her hospital bed in her old room. So always, always love them, and respect them. I still do..........

NylonLinesNylonLines10 months ago

I absolutely enjoyed this "story". I read it without trying to visualize the author or subject. I totally identify with the thoughts expressed and the restrictions. I thought this person might have written this for me or by me. My circumstances are drastically different but my experiences might very well be the same. And I can identify with the outlook on life. Thanks. Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBig4Wheeler@Big4Wheeler
I am Eefje born in 1985 and live in Europe. I was born with Spina Bifida and i go around in a wheelchair. I have written hundreds of erotic stories i keep to myself. This is how i deal with my sexuality and that is how i found Lit. The stories i do publish are to share my roma...