A Big Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out, and looked her in the eye.

"Stick out your tongue," he ordered.

She did so, extending it as far as she could. Hakeem rubbed the fat, dark head of his cock on her tongue, shivering with the pleasure it gave him. She drooled.

"Your turn," he said, smiling. "On my face. Now." He removed his shirt and underwear, and stepped over her onto the bed. She followed him with her eyes, watching his heavy, brown balls swing as he passed over her. He lie down, ready for her to take the position.

"You really want me to sit on your face?" asked Sarah, uncertain.

"I want it like nothing else in the world," said Hakeem, honestly.

"But I could suffocate you!"

"Don't be daft," he replied, laughing.

"Anyway," added Anton, "I promise you, that is exactly how he wants to die."

"It's true," shrugged Hakeem. "If I die smothered by you, I will die happy." He smiled broadly. "Now put that gorgeous arse right here." He stuck out his tongue, broad and pink, for emphasis.

Carefully, Sarah positioned herself over him, with a leg either side. Her cunt was pink and swollen under its neat triangle of dark pubes. Slowly, she lowered herself onto his face. Hakeem looked up at her hungrily, watching her thick outer lips part, revealing dripping wet pink inner lips and a widening vagina. He inhaled deeply as she lowered herself to his face, revelling in the sweet, musky scent. Sarah put her weight on her knees, and gently positioned her wet cunt on his mouth.

"Don't sit over him," Anton encouraged her, "sit on him."

Nervously, she did so, placing her full weight onto the man's face. Hakeem made a satisfied grunt as her moist pussy pressed against his mouth and nose, while the heavy cheeks of her arse crushed the top of his head. He licked her, ravenously, his tongue exploring the folds of her wet flesh. He fucked her with his tongue, sending ripples of pleasure through her. She moaned, overwhelmed, her already over-sensitised clit tingling, her vagina quivering. Anton watched, contentedly, removing his clothes. He stood there, rubbing his huge cock as she came, loudly, on Hakeem's face.

She was barely aware of what was happening, so enveloped was she in her pleasure, when Hakeem's broad, long-fingered hands grabbed hold of her thick thighs and pulled her forward. Free from under her for second, her took a long, desperate breath, and positioned her not on his face, but immediately in front if it. Her anus, pink and tight, was directly in front of him. Urgently, he thrust his face between her cheeks, inhaling the erotic stink of her, before burying his wide tongue in her welcoming arsehole.

"Oh...ffffuuckk..." she gasped, as the big man sodomised her with his muscular tongue. Anton knelt down to face her.

"You like that?" he asked, firmly.

"Oohhh... yes, I realllly do!"

"Well, so do I," he said and fixed her in the eye.

She didn't know what to do. She'd never had anyone eat out her arse before, and she'd certainly never done it to someone else. But here was this irresistible man, stark naked, virtually demanding she do it to him. The thought repulsed her... but not as much as it turned her on.

"Okay," she breathed. "Turn round."

He did so, kneeling on all fours, his legs alongside Hakeem's, presenting his firm, tight arse to her. He leant forward slightly, parting his cheeks a little, exposing his own dark anus, ringed with wiry hair. Gingerly, she leaned her head forward, opening her mouth, and extended her tongue.

The taste was... different. Bitter, yet sickly sweet, yet meaty, she felt a brief nausea but it was soon eclipsed by lust. Anton groaned with pleasure.

"Yes, that's it Sarah," he murmured, "that's exactly what I want."

His praise spurred her on, and she began to mimic Hakeem's motions in her own asshole. She pushed her tongue into Anton's cleft as far as she could, grabbing onto him to steady herself. She realised she could pull his cheeks apart at the same time, and did so, letting herself press her face deeper into him. Her moans, muffled by the sweaty flesh around her face, were as much from her lustful need to serve him as from her own anal pleasuring.

Without warning, Hakeem let go of her right buttock, and slipped his long forefinger and index finger into her ever wetter cunt. She squealed, the sound swallowed by Anton's arse, and she came again.

Anton moved away from her, leaving her panting. Without the white man's spread backside in front of her, she dropped her face, and found herself presented with Hakeem's long, thick manhood. He continued to hungrily eat her asshole and finger her cunt as she took his erection in her right hand, steadying herself with the other. It curved gently upwards, but from her reversed vantage point on top of him it arced down. She lifted it, lowering her head further, and opened her mouth. She lunged forward, pulling away from Hakeem's face as she slid the entire length of him down her throat. Forcing Anton's cock all the way down had freed her up somehow, and together with the curve of Hakeem's dick matching her own throat, she was able to take the entire length.

As she drooled on the huge cock, she felt a sudden, unexpected penetration, her wet cunt opened and filled by another thick rod. Anton had taken position behind her, his knees either side of Hakeem, who watched his friend's drooping balls swing as he fucked Sarah's eager pussy. She squealed, but it came out as a gargling croak, blocked by the fat cock lodged in her throat.

"Looking good, Anton," said Hakeem, as the white man pounded their shared lover right above his head. He reached up with his right hand and began to rub Sarah's engorged clit, in time with Anton's thrusts.

It was too much for Sarah. She came again, a fourth orgasm, even more powerful than those before. Her throat tightened around Hakeem's cock, as her juices rained down on his face.

"Oh, fuck yes!" he cried, joyfully, revelling in the sensations.

Sarah pulled back, Hakeem's huge cock sliding out of her throat and slapping wetly on his belly. She crawled forward, away from Anton's pounding, collapsing onto the bed.

"No more," she panted, rolling onto her back. "I can't take it."

"I think you can," said Anton, positioning himself over her, his cock in his hand, demanding.

"No one's ever swallowed my cock like that," said Hakeem. "That was incredible."

"I really think this girl can take anything we throw at her," added Anton.

"Let... let me get my breath back first," panted Sarah, through drool-coated lips.

Anton shuffled over, kneeling over her torso, casually rubbing his angry cock.

"I want those tits," he said, firmly.

"Have them," she replied, to exhausted and spaced-out to argue. "Just leave the rest of me alone for a minute, OK?"

Anton squatted forward, positioning his grool-slicked cock between Sarah's vast, round jugs. Hakeem grabbed them, squeezing them together around his friend's dick. Anton began to thrust again, first slowly, gaining more and more urgency as he went.

"Fucking yes!" he grunted. "Fuck that feels good. You like that?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Sarah replied, dreamily. She craned her neck, leaning her head forward, to watch the fat, purple head of Anton's cock repeatedly lunge at her. "I like it a lot." She began to absently rub her clit, sore as it was.

"I thought you didn't want us to touch that," said Hakeem.

"Can't help it," she murmured. "Too horny."

"What do you want us to do to you?" demanded Anton.

"Anything," said Sarah, unable to think about anything beyond the pleasure she was gaining from these two muscular, tireless men. "I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do right now."

Hakeem took this as his cue. Still grasping her tits and squeezing them around his friend's cock, he moved over her face and dipped his dark, hanging balls in her mouth. She licked at them happily, drooling profusely, the spunk-sweat smell of his smooth scrotum engulfing her. She was surrounded by cock -- if she looked up, Hakeem's thick black snake stuck out above her, if she looked forward, Anton's pale, purple prick was lunging at her. She reached up with her right hand, grabbing Hakeem's enormous cock, still slick with her drool, and began to rub it aggressively. Her left hand continued to play with her cunt, and she absently felt thankful for being ambidextrous.

"Shiiit," sighed Hakeem, "I think I'm gonna bust. You ready Anton?"

"Oh, I'm there," he said. "Let's do it."

Amazingly, as if one man, the two studs climaxed, their huge dicks erupting. Sarah wondered if the amount of spunk was proportional to the size of the cock, as long, thick ropes shot from each member. Anton's spurted between her tits and onto her neck and chin, while Hakeem's dick, pulsing in her hand, spat stream after stream of hot jism onto her tits and belly. Neither man seemed bothered by the risk of friendly fire.

"Fuck, yes," sighed Hakeem, his balls jumping in Sarah's mouth.

"Yes, mate," agreed Anton, "that's good shit."

"Oh fuck," screamed Sarah, Hakeem's balls escaping. "Oh shit, fuck, shit, unnngh!" A fifth orgasm rocked through her.

Finally, both men, spent, disentangled themselves from Sarah's body and face, leaving her drenched in sweat and cum. They settled down either side of her on the bed, and she snaked up between them against the pillows. They stay there, half-sitting, half-laying, catching their breath. Sarah happily ran her fingers through the thick blobs of semen that decorated her tits, although her jugs were so vast that even the impressive ejaculations barely covered them. The men turned to her, each planting a delicate kiss on her cheek, their arms round her. Their cocks, deflating but still hot and heavy, lay against her belly, a warm, wet reminder on each side.

"That was incredible," she sighed, absently playing with the pooling spunk.

"You were incredible," said Anton, leaning in to kiss her properly. He was remarkably tender after the almost violent fucking he'd just served her.

"How the hell did you two come at the same time?" she said. "That was impressive!"

"We've been fucking together for a while now," explained Hakeem. "We're totally attuned to each other."

"How many women have you fucked together?"

They took a moment to think.

"Twenty-seven," concluded Anton, eventually. "A couple of them together." He looked at Sarah, smiling. "And you took our cocks better than any of them."

"Wow," she laughed, "I guess that is a compliment!" She looked down, at her swollen, spunk-covered tits and her protruding belly. "I still don't understand why you wanted me though. Look at me."

"Are you joking?" cried Hakeem. "Can you not believe how gorgeous you are, after how hard you made us both? After a session like that?"

"I just can't stop looking at that fat gut," she sighed, sadly.

"It's beautiful," insisted Anton, "just like the rest of you."

He put his hand on his cock, and began to gently rub the cum-smeared head along her belly. Hakeem did the same, smearing her skin as he pleasured himself. Their cocks began to harden again.

"You see how gorgeous your body is?" said Hakeem. His cock was now rock-hard in his hand again, the fiery heat of it pressing against her belly.

"I guess."

"That's not good enough," said Anton, sternly. "Get on the floor."

"What? Why?"

"On your hands and knees," he ordered.

"We're going to fuck the shit out of you," said Hakeem, as they manhandled her from the bed.

"Fuck, again? Already?"

"If this doesn't prove how hot you are, nothing will," said Anton, positioning himself in front of her. His cock, rock-solid again, stood expectantly in front of her face.

"But --" she was cut off as he rammed his thick meat into her mouth again. She almost pulled away, but the feel of it, and the taste, the combined flavours of Anton's cum and her own, was too much. Her cunt flooded again, and she sucked greedily. She was expecting Hakeem to slide into her slick hole, but still she was unprepared for the sheer size of him. She felt like she might split in two as the enormous, girthy slab of flesh penetrated her.

She felt like she was suspended, hardly touching the carpet, impaled on the two biggest cocks she'd ever experienced. Anton forced his dick into her throat, harder than even before, leaving her at the edge of choking. Tears streamed from her eyes, as Hakeem piled into her from behind. Her vagina, sopping wet and sore, felt like it could hardly take anymore, but still she could feel another orgasm building up. She squealed weakly around the dick in her throat.

"Swap?" asked Hakeem as he pounded away.

"Go for it," agreed Anton.

The two men pulled out, granting Sarah a moment's respite. She slumped forward onto the carpet, drooling. She had only second though before Hakeem pulled her up by the hair and shoved his fat dick in her mouth. She tasted her own juices as he slid down her throat. He wasn't as violent as Anton, which was a mercy, as he began ramming his cock into her cunt with incredible force.

They pounded her for what seemed like hours, but in reality, was no more than fifteen minutes, until yet another orgasm rocked through her, more powerful than any before. She screamed on Hakeem's cock, and pulled back.

"Oh my god," she moaned, "Oh my god, oh my fuck..."

"Swap back?" asked Hakeem, politely.

"Oh, I know what you want," smiled Anton, knowing well which part of the body his friend loved the most. "I'll let this poor girl breathe for a while, but you go ahead."

Hakeem slapped his hand against Anton's, and positioned himself behind Sarah. The relief of not having a cock down her throat again was almost eclipsed by the urgent desire for more. She began to relax, but then snapped up in shock as she felt Hakeem's wide tongue against her arsehole once more.

"Oh no," she protested, "no, not that. Not tonight."

"What?" said Anton, looking her in her bloodshot eyes. "I thought you'd do anything? You don't like anal?"

"No, no, I do," she confessed. "But he's just so big..."

"I know you can take him," said Anton. "I believe in you."

"And I want that big, gorgeous arse!" crowed Hakeem.

Then she felt it. The hot, hard pressure against her slick anus. She was tight, and it took Hakeem real effort to force his thick cock into her. Her grunted with exertion and pleasure as he stretched open her sphincter.

"Oh, fuuuuck..." she moaned, he head collapsing to the floor.

He pounded into her, harder and deeper each time. She could feel the length of him, bashing into the curve of her gut as he forced his way through up her rectum. The walls of her oversensitised vagina tingled as he rubbed against them from behind the fleshy barriers within. It hurt, by god it hurt, but it felt incredible.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she screamed. "Fuck me! Fuck my big, fat arse!"

"Good?" asked Anton, as Hakeem rammed his member violently into her arse, her tits swinging in time to his thrusting.

"Both," she muttered.

"What?" asked Anton.

She looked up at him, pleadingly.

"I want both of you," she begged. Her cunt, dripping wet, felt empty even while her anus was stretched to its limit.

"Hakeem, hold back for a sec." Anton lay on the floor, gesturing to Sarah to climb onto him. She knelt over him, lowering herself until she was straddling him. Once Anton was inside her, she looked over her shoulder at Hakeem, giving him silent permission. He knelt behind her as she pulled apart her cheeks, displaying her raw, red butthole.

She draw a breath as Hakeem squeezed his cock into her. She was incredibly, almost unbearably full. Both men thrust, their hard dicks rubbing against each other through the Sarah's inner walls. The sensations were incredible. She felt like she was going to pop.

"Man, this is the best ass I've ever fucked," said Hakeem.

"This is the best woman we've ever fucked," added Anton, as they furiously rammed their dicks into her.

"Oh shit," gasped Anton, as his second orgasm hit. Sarah felt his cock spasm inside her as he pushed it as far as it could possibly go. The feeling of that triggered her own, final climax. She couldn't even scream anymore, just gasp and hold her breath. Her sphincter clenched as she came, squeezing Hakeem's already tightly gripped cock. The chain reaction continued, and he erupted inside her.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he cried, his dick buried balls-deep in her arse.

They stopped, still for a moment as they tried to get their breaths back, Sarah supported by their two, slowly drooping, members.

Finally, they extricated themselves from each other, and collapsed onto the floor, sticky, sweaty and satisfied.

"So," said Anton, eventually, breathing heavily, "do you now accept that you're gorgeous and incredibly, irresistibly fuckable?"

Sarah lay there, her breasts encrusted with drying semen, more leaking out from her cunt and arsehole, a post-orgasmic bliss overcoming her, softening the visceral soreness of the brutal fucking she'd just received.

"Okay," she said, reluctantly. "I believe you."

An hour later, in the hall.

Sarah sashayed in, her black dress clinging to her tits, glued there by dried sweat and spunk. Cum ran down her legs, but she ignored it. She had the two most gorgeous men at the party on her arm, and she felt incredible.

Annelise came up to her, briefly taking in her former lovers as they escorted her.

"Sarah! I was worried, you just disappeared. You alright?"

"I'm fucking amazing, babes," she answered truthfully. "But now I'm back, where's the wedding buffet? I want some fucking cake!"

And, she thought to herself, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it.

12