All Comments on 'A Big Surprise'

by JonnyBtm

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice!

Very erotic. One of the best body worshiping stories I've read. You took your time presenting Jack's descent and that was amazingly erotic.

Thanks for writing it and posting it!

Would love to read more about Jack's submissions to Russ. Sounds like Jack is on his way to being an insatiable bottom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Satisfaction Delivered!

Finally, a well written, dialogue included, story that delivered what the title promised!

whywouldiwhywouldialmost 9 years ago
The hottest story I've read in a long time

Great buildup, I could feel the desire grow as mine grew too !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it. I felt the lust growing. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

I beg for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It was well written and kept me wanting to read more. . I would like that 8 inches in me. . wow!

DegausserDegausseralmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

The pacing of this was fantastic. It was really hot all the way through and delivered right until the end. Fantastic read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY

This story was great, as good as your other stories. The whole setup of this story is fantastic, the buildup, the growing sexual tension, and the final sexual gratification. I look forward to seeing more of your stories. QUICKLY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Very well written. I could almost feel that 8 incher.

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful.

As a female visitor to the gay stories, I found this thrilling. I am new to literotica (day 1 ) and am having the time if my life exploring the different sections. I would love to see two men together. Hope you guys don't mind me reading through your personal intimate secrets. ;-) Emily.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Hot

Hot sex, wonderful delivery and amazing creation. A really great piece.

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961almost 9 years ago

That was a really great story. Making me dream of being Jacky. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You hit my spot with this one...

Edgy. Sexy as all hell. Sweet. Intense. Satisfying. Perfect in every way.

Chris7swChris7swalmost 9 years ago
Hot and fast paced

Excellent - superbly well written to keep you wanting more - and getting it!

A very different story to those I write - almost straight into the sexy side of things with remarkably little build-up.....not that much was needed here!

Loved the dialogue too.

6 stars - well, I would if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So ama zing and perfect! Please more of these two! !!???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy as FUCK!

Wow! That was one hell of a sexy story! Got me so wet! Would love to see more of Russ and Jack! Ow- Jacky! B-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel?

I want to know if Russ holds to the deal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looking forward for sunday

It was fun, hot and romantic. Looking forward for the "SUNDAY ACTION".

Please Harry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

Man I want to be Jacky so bad I would luv to suck his cock and let him fuck me crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I have blown several loads to this story I would love a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waiting to hear about their meeting on Sunday

Such a hot story, still waiting to read about their meeting on Sunday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

SEXY to the MAX! I love both Jacky and Russ! Keep them going! Maybe Russ will suck Jacky too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmmmm!

Loved it! So many stories can't handle writing about one guy only giving while the other simply takes, but yours accomplishes it expertly. Totally hot! I was completely turned on by the fact that neither Russ nor Jack were feminine in the least.

I thought your story was simply brilliant, in several ways. Please, keep up the ingenuous work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yum!

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
DAMN

That was so fucking hot. I’d love to be Jacky. My little sissy clit is leaking all in my panties. I can’t wait for my husband to get home and fuck his little sissy wife raw and breed me. I’m going to rape him while we read this together. 10*s!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible hot story!

OMG - the description of the incredible muscles all over Russ was hot enough but then the sex was mind-glowingly hot as well! Keep writing - please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot, sexy, focused

I'm waiting for Sunday...and Monday...and every day after that! Absolutely loved how Russ "guided" Jacky into making love with that great cock. Russ' body is a sexy machine -- and hopefully he can grow a bit more hair for that sexy chest. It would be nice somewhere along the line if Russ could also suck Jacky. Either way, keep these two focused on each other, and they work to bring untold pleasures to each other! Russ is a very loving and attentive young man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fucking hot

loved your story dude; I hope that there will be a 2nd part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
a little more tasting

In your build up of the Jack's first blow job of Russ, you made it a huge point that Jack was really wanting to taste Russ's cum, but when Russ came, you pretty much moved through the tasting part a little too fast. I would have thought that Jack would have savored the load more. Other than that, it was an excellent story.

bttm_daddy47bttm_daddy47over 3 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story; great story and loved the flow.

Lusty1976Lusty1976almost 3 years ago

Absolutely the best story I have read on here. I hope there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story, and unexpected after the first few paragraphs. Great sex, well told and needing a second chapter.

I used to know a guy who was younger than me, shorter and not much to look at when clothed, but just solid muscle underneath, with an amazing, hard and very tight ass. I had to take it slowly but he loved it when I slid my 8 inch cock up inside him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I use to work at Hardee's restaurant. One of my employees was hung like a bull. We worked the midnight shift and he needed a ride home. One day we went to my place. We both showered and were wiped so we laid down. Next thing I know he was grinding me and I needed that thick member up in me. He took it deep and I shot all over the place. Good times!

singleman19442singleman19442about 2 years ago

Interesting but how do you stock the freezer for the morning?

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

Very hot story. I hope there's a 2nd chapter🥵

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy shit this was hot!! I would give anything to have someone ask me to suck them! I have my dreams, now I can wet dreams reading this over and over!

FosBoydFosBoydover 1 year ago

Damn that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

was jerking my cock the whole time

DV19DV19about 1 year ago

Hot, HOT, story, I hope there is a part two being written!!

DV19

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a very well written story. It was not just a rush and fuck story; you gave great details and a well developed build up. I really like the fact that Russ showed real concern about Jacky being comfortable with taking his big dick; this was real love ❤️ I also glad you included passionate kissing in your story. For me, kissing is one of the most passionate thing that two people can do. Keep writing ✍️

EricRoss1EricRoss17 months ago

I've read this story several times and each time it gets better. So very hot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4203 months ago

Great read. Very sexy and glad you are back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonnyBtm@JonnyBtm
LA-based writer, artist, fitness and yoga nut, and unapologetically total bottom. I'm told I'm very good looking, and also very good in bed LOL.