A Big Surprise!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers

After grabbing it all I got into the bathroom and had to pinch myself to make sure I wasnt dreaming! She was amazing and physically the absolute best of both worlds. Her thick, delicous cock was exactly what I needed and she was a drop dead gorgeous woman with an hourglass body. I wanted to do nothing else, but sexually please her for the rest of my life. I quickly shaved and as I had done quite a bit of manscaping in preparation for the weekend I did take the time to go a step further. I went back over my balls, shaft, perinum, and ass, but then shaved my chest, arm pits, and legs. I was silky smooth and then added lavender lotion head to toe.

I then slipped on the thong and as the satin slid up my freshly shaved legs I could have cum right there, the feeling intensified as my cock fit into the small triangle pocket and then the thong strap slipped between my cheeks and hit my freshly shaved, puckered, tight ass. It felt amazing and slipping the nightie over my head almost made me cum. Sticking my arms up and seeing the fresh shave, feeling it against my chest, but also just seeing me in it was incredible.

I got some light pink powder on my cheek bones, hoping I did it well for her. I did my best putting on the mascara and got my lips to be bright red and glistening. Finally I sat on the edge of the tub and slipped on my new heels. I saw that it has been about 20 minutes so I am sure she was getting impatient. I got them on quickly and stood up and as I saw myself in the full length mirror I was in awe.

The nightie barely covered my ass and as I bent forward it slid up showing off my smooth ass cheeks with a thin strip of red highlighting where I wanted to get fucked so badly. Looking further down I had perfectly smooth legs for the first time in my life and my calves looked amazing. My feet in the heels were incredible and I just wished for some nail polish, but maybe Stephanie and I can get that done tomorrow. Simply, I loved the way I looked and hoped it was all and more of what Stephanie expected.

While I felt very sexy I couldn't really walk in the heels. So I held onto the wall to steady myself and made my way out to the bedroom and back to the family room. As I walked down the hall I came into view of Stephanie and I saw her jaw drop. That turned into her smiling bigger than I had ever seen as she stood up to check me out. At this point I ran out of wall to hold onto so I stood there posing for her for a moment as I figured out my next move.

"You are absolutely gorgeous sweetheart! My sexy sissy that is all mine! Can't walk just yet in heels I am sure, we will practice, so crawl to me baby. Slowly crawl across that floor and come to your sexy girlfriend and come get this big cock I know you want so badly."

As I dropped to me knees and began the slow crawl I got hungrier to please her in every way. Not only did she fully accept me and I fully accept her, but we were completely turned on by one another. As I got within a few feet she sat back down and spread her legs wide allowing me to crawl up between them. It was the best thing I had ever seen.

"Mmm let me see my sexy sissy. Oh your make up looks so good! Just wait until you have mascara running down your face from deep throating me and I have lip gloss smeared up and down my big cock. How does that thong feel... Mmmm you shaved your legs and back side for me! Oh that is so hot, you feel so smooth and sexy!"

She slapped my ass hard and I immediatly swallowed her huge cock. As I alternated between swirling my tongue around and taking her huge cock down my throat I had to reach up to play with her sexy breasts and nipples. She was perfect in every way and though I was nervous it would hurt I couldn't wait for her to take my cherry with her big real cock instead of a strap on.

"That feels SO good! Wow you are such a good little cock sucker! Now let me see if that sexy, smooth ass can handle a real cock."

She grabbed some lube out of the front pocket of her bag, another way I knew she had planned every detail out, and as she moved my thong to the side the lube felt so good drizzling down my freshly shaved crack. I was so ready for this moment and it felt so right. On my knees, my face in a couch cushion, smoothly shaved body, in heels, wearing a sexy thong and baby doll, and just enough make up to make me feel great. As her big, throbbing, juicy cock met my tight puckered hole she pushed herself right in. She was so much bigger than Mistress Eve strap on or my dildo. As I stretched I yelled out before I clenched my teeth and tensed up, but she stopped, rubbed my back telling me how sexy I was, and as I got used to the feeling of her huge cock inside me I knew I needed more.

"Don't stop Stephanie, please, please don't stop. Fuck me, fuck me so good!"

As I began to beg she rammed that hard cock the rest of the way in! I gasped in pain and in ectasy as she also pulled my head back by my hair she began to work my ass like I had never had it before! Her cock pounded in, and out, and in, and out. I have no idea for how long as I was caught up in complete bliss. I almost didn't realize how hard my own cock was rubbing up against the couch and my new satin panties as she fucked me so hard, but it was not lost on her as she slowed down just enough to grab onto me.

"Oh it looks like your little clitty is ready for attention." As I looked at her more turned on and also with complete shock she told me, "Eve told me all about your little dick that just couldn't please her, except for how she loved to get you off. She told me your favorite way, how about we try it, but with my real cock making you feel so good. Get on your back my love."

I couldn't believe she knew all this time and wondered how many others Eve told when she was drunk, but I was so horny it didn't matter at all right now. I just needed to cum so badly. As she slid out of me I laid on my back on the plush throw rug and I could barely wait for what was coming next.

"Mmmm my sexy sissy, I can see a small bulge in your panties. Is your little clit swollen with a need for attention? Well the only way you get to cum is if you will open wide and let me shoot all that cum in your mouth. I see your eyes lit up, that is a yes!"

Stephanie then grabbed my ankles and pushed my legs up and over my head. As she untucked my hard cock from my panties she pushed it even closer to my lips.

"So close! We will have to work on your flexibility so I can watch you suck yourself off. Seeing your swollen balls and knowing you are going to cum so hard has my precum flowing again. I have to get back inside your sexy ass!"

At this point I was in heaven. My backside felt so good as she kept pressing against my prostate over and over. Her beautiful body with her breasts bouncing with every thrust and the look of carnal desire across her gorgeous face was amazing. Plus, everytime she thrust into me it caused my precum to drip on my cheeks, nose, in my mouth, and even on one of my eyes. It all had me ready to explode!

"Your tight ass is all mine now. You will be my perfect sissy in bed and every once in awhile you will put on a dress, some breast molds I will buy you, a cute wig, and of course your make up fully done up so I can show you off and enjoy this submissive, sexy, sissy side of you on a date. Would you like that?"

I could only moan even louder before telling her yes over and over again between breaths, "Yesss... Yesss my love... I will get dolled up all for you... Please make me show it off.... Pleeeeease make me! Oh wow, you have me sooo close... I am all yours... pleeease let me cum!"

"Okay my love, I am in so deep and pressed right against your p-spot, time for you to cum. Your clit is swollen, but so small!" As she laughed a little, "Let me get two fingers on you and get stroking your tiny cock. Good thing your mouth and tongue are amazing. I don't even think I would feel this going in my ass it is so small."

It was just the right humiliation to push me over the edge and as I stared at my hard cock I was ready for my first of what I knew were many loads of cum this weekend.

"Yes, I can feel you so close! Open your mouth wide, yes just like that. There you go, oh wow!! That is so much cum!!

It felt like I would never stop cumming! She kept gently stroking me and squeezed out every last drop.

"That was so hot to watch! Baby, don't swallow get up on your knees now! Keep your mouth open!"

I had so much cum in my mouth, so Stephanie just put the tip in. As I savored my own cum and the taste of her cock Stephanie stroked her huge cock only a couple times and came in jets in my mouth, she pulled out of my mouth to cum on my face, and then she sealed an eye shut. I had my mouth open naturally reverting to waiting on the command line to swallow as I had been taught by Mistress Eve. As she came down to earth she had a huge smile on her face, collapsed on top of me and began passionately kissing me. Mistress Eve was never affectionate, just sexual, so as cum poured down our chins as we kissed it completely clicked. Stephanie was my sexual high, my vixen in every way, but not my mistress. I found my true love.

We kissed for quite some time before just laying on the floor with her in my arms. We talked about so much that night, everything from marriage to how I shouldn't think poorly about my penis size. I may like the humiliation, but she couldn't wait for me to fuck her brains out.

We ordered food while we recharged and I answered the door in the baby doll and matching panties. The delivery girl got so flustered as she blushed and yet looked like she really wanted to come in. When I told Stephanie she just winked and said this weekend is for us, but when we get back let's not forget to call Allie.


rj1774
rj1774
321 Followers
12