A Big Weekend That Rarely Cums

Story Info
Could stop sucking and being fucked all weekend.
1.5k words
4.41
5.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until now, I had enjoyed MM sex irregularly, maybe a three to four times a year. A fuck buddy I had seen a few times, Dan, had put me in contact with a friend of his he had had fun with in the past. I contacted his friend, Bill, initially by text and then a phone call. We clicked immediately and within a week planned to meet late on a Friday afternoon. Excited about the meeting, I contacted Dan and told him I was meeting Bill late that afternoon. Dan said he was in town early afternoon and suggested catching up.

I finished work at midday on Fridays, so raced home to shower and change, meeting Dan in a quiet section of a multi-level carpark. We chatted about Bill and what his experiences had been in the past. I could see Dan was quite excited, as he was rubbing his cock through his pants. I suggested he take it out and let me take care of it. he quickly unzipped releasing his semi-hard cock, which I took in my hand and stroked as I leaned over the centre console and took his cock in my mouth, sucking the head, licking down the shaft, licking his balls. As I slid my lips over his cock again Dan said "You know what gets me harder" (I did know, he loves his cock being bitten, and bitten hard). As I sucked his cock, I bit down on the shaft as he loved me doing, you would think he would lose his erection, but instead, he got harder, it was then he put a hand on the back of my head and thrust forward until I was gagging. Then he told me to hold still someone was walking past, as he was deep in my mouth, and then he started thrusting again. while I am fondling and licking his balls, he is vigorously stroking his hard cock, he asked me if I was thirsty, I took the queue, taking his cock in my mouth sucking and licking the head, after a short time I felt his cock swell and throb in my mouth as I felt and tasted his hot creamy cum fill my mouth. I kept sucking keeping my mouth full of cum as I milked every drop, looking up and showing my mouth full of his seed before I swallowed and sucked his cock for another minute.

We adjusted ourselves and had a bit more of a chat and he wished me luck at Bill's in a couple of hours.

Soon I texted Bill to let him know I was on the way. As with all new meets, I was nervous and had butterflies, I parked out front and knocked on the door, a guy in good shape, '60s came to the door holding a glass of wine, greeting me and inviting me in. He offered me a drink, and I settled for a coffee, after a few minutes of talk, he moved next to me removing his trousers and rubbing my crotch, I took his cock in my hand, and he asked if I would like to to suck his hardening cock, I quickly obliged, taking his cock into my mouth and sucking enthusiastically, it was about 6 inches and average girth, he complimented me on my sucking skills, I told him I was still very much an amateur.

Bill suggested we go to the bedroom, I followed removing my clothes as soon as I entered the room. Beside the bed was a computer screen with gay porn playing. After a bit of mutual sucking Bill told me to get up on the bed in doggy position, near the edge, I felt Bill finger my tight hole with lube (I had only been fucked by one guy before this and only three times so the anticipation was intense), and his fingers felt so good probing me, my mind on what was to follow. Soon after I felt his cock pressing on my hole, as I felt his cock slide into me, immediately I remembered how amazing being fucked feels.

Bill grabs my hips and thrusts into my tight fuck hole rhythmically, after 10 or so minutes he increases his pace thrusting harder and faster, he asks "do want my cum inside you", I just grunt and nod, as Bill trusts hard and deep in my rectum letting out loud groans of satisfaction as he fills me with his hot creamy load. Bill holds deep in me until he has finished cumming, ensuring every drop is deep inside me. I feel euphoric, his cock still inside me knowing he has bred my arse.

He pulls out and we lay side by side on his bed as he plays with my cock, before he takes it in his mouth and begins sucking me vigorously, with the excitement of the day, it doesn't take long before I let him know I'm close, he keeps sucking me as I explode in his mouth. Bill keeps sucking until I'm completely drained, he swallows every drop.

We lay back and chat about various things, mainly sex, while playing with each other's cock. I get up and shower, chatting with Bill as I get dressed in the lounge room, telling him we should do this again soon (not knowing how soon it would be). I left elated, having been fucked and knowing I had Dan's cum in my stomach and Bill's cum in my rectum.

That evening I contacted Dan and let him know how well it went, I suggested we should catch up so i could tell him face to face how awesome it was to meet his friend. We arranged to meet in the car park again the following morning.

I met Dan the next day, telling him how awesome the meet with Bill went, what followed was similar to the day before, my head in his lap as he thrust in my mouth filling my mouth with another load of his sweet nectar, amazingly the load was as big if not bigger than the mouthful he blessed my mouth with less than 18 hours earlier. Dan had the most suckable cock, delicious waves of pre-cum and sweetest big loads, all of which i loved to taste and swallow when ever possible.

After I left Dan I went for a walk and texted Bill, telling him how amazing yesterday was and that we should do it again soon. He texted asking if it was okay to call, I said it was fine, as I was out walking and no one was around. Bill called and soon, I was set to visit him late in the afternoon of the next day, Sunday.

That night there were no nerves, no butterflies, just excitement. Finally, 4 PM Sunday arrived and time to head over to Bill's for another fun time.

I parked in Bill's driveway, Bill greeted me at the door in a robe, and we went to the lounge sitting on the couch both agreeing on how great Friday was, he let his robe fall open, and I took the hint, taking his cock in my hand and leaning down licking the head of his cock then taking his cock fully into my mouth, sucking and licking the head of his cock, my head bobbing up and down on his hardening cock. during this time Bill was massaging my cock and my butt cheeks, soon suggesting moving to his bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom mature/ younger man, porn was selected by Bill as he got me to get in position, on the bed again in doggy, at the edge of the bed. Bill entering me felt as amazing as our last liaison, as did Bill fucking me until his deeper more deliberate thrust told me he was about to cum deep in my arse again, no need to tell me as he now knew I wanted his creamy white seed deep inside me again.

As we lay back Bill asked if I would fuck him, my erection was enough to indicate my agreement. Bill was quickly on his back at the head of the bed, legs pulled back as I got in a position where I slid my hard cock into his arse until our balls were touching. Bill liked this position as he wanted to mingle tongues as I fucked his wanting hole, cumming deep inside him, thrusting until I gave him every drop of my hot cum.

I pulled out, leaving my hot creamy cum leaking from his used hole, then we lay side by side discussing future opportunities, plans and fantasies, playing with our own and each other's cocks. Bill grinned at me leaning over and taking his cock into his mouth, sucking, licking and stroking my cock until he swallowed another load.

As I showered and bid farewell to Bill, I thought about the amazing weekend I had just experienced, One I am unlikely to experience again, but there is always hope.