A Bigger Bed

Story Info
My life with my wife and her sister.
8.7k words
4.7
34k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently mistakenly uploaded a file under the title of 'The Bigger Bed' which was actually already published under the title of 'Family Values'. This is the correct story. My apologies for any confusion.

Please note that this story contains scenes of incest. If that bothers you stop here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here I am, lying in bed. My gorgeous wife, Anna, whom I love to distraction, lies beside me. We made love a few minutes ago; she orgasmed spectacularly and is now quietly lying naked beside me. Her right hand is cupping my flaccid cock and balls. Some might see this as a possessive act, but I can live with it as it feels so good. She'll probably fall asleep now. With my left hand I'm gently stroking her cunt; not to try and arouse her again, but to lead her gently out of arousal. She likes to be relaxed this way after sex.

With my right hand I'm caressing the cunt of her sister Abigail who is also lying naked beside me. We also had sex earlier. Note that I write "had sex" not "made love". There's a difference. I'm not trying to send her to sleep, though. I think there might be another fuck there yet. I trace around her cunt lips pressing slightly. She doesn't push me away, and her breathing gets a little shorter. This is promising.

On my left side, Anna rolls over letting go of my genitalia. Her breathing tells me she's almost asleep already. I roll slightly towards Abi, making my caresses a little more urgent. Her legs spread apart a little more. I slip a finger of my left hand into her vagina; she gasps quietly. I'm in, I think. After a few minutes with another finger inside her, and my right hand working her clit, she sighs and spreads her legs even wider. I quietly climb on top.

"Pervert," she whispers as she nibbles my ear. It's an old taunt, reduced by now to affectionate banter. Her arms go round my neck, and her legs circle my waist as I slip my cock easily inside her. I know that she won't come fully again, but she has little shivery mini-orgasms as I very gently, so as not to disturb Anna, fuck her. I last a long time, as I've already come twice. We kiss, nibble, lick and stroke each other almost silently. It's lovely; a complete contrast to the hard, noisy rambunctious sex we all had earlier. I come eventually. After a few quiet minutes I roll off her, whispering "Love you" as I do. She whispers back, "Fuck off pervert". She says it but she says it lovingly.

I roll over to spoon Anna who moves slightly in her sleep to accommodate me. My messy cock presses against her gorgeous, round bum. To my surprise, Abi doesn't climb out of bed to sleep in her own room; she spoons me. I can feel her firm tits against my back. Her right leg crosses over mine and her arm wraps around me. This is new. I like it. "We'll have to buy a bigger bed", I think as I drift off.

This is my life. I live with two beautiful sexy sisters. I have as much sex as I can stand. We have fun.

I actually met Abi first, two years previously. I am a freelance software engineer. That title covers a lot. I do everything from software design to micro-programming. My particular forte is identifying and fixing bugs in other people's software. It pays well. I usually work from home, but I was offered a job by a major bank, which, for security reasons meant I had to be on their premises to work. That meant nine-to-five hours, a suit and tie; all the stuff I hate. But it paid so well I would have been stupid to refuse. It would also enhance my reputation enormously if I sorted their problem.

On the first day, at lunchtime, I found myself in the staff restaurant (they still have one of those!) with a group of guys I was working with. I try not to get too friendly with regular employees, because I often have to call out their mistakes, which isn't usually good for their careers, but I needed to get lots of background info, so I was having a break with them.

We were joined by another group from the legal department. Abi was one of those. Gorgeous does not do her justice. Devastatingly sexy is better. Dark intelligent eyes, black hair just to her shoulders, full lips, perfect teeth. Even in her work clothes it was obvious that she had a beautiful body. Her tits weren't huge, but they looked shapely. I noticed she had a nice, round, protuberant bum, set against a very narrow waist. I was intrigued. I am very keen on sex. I have a big cock, which rises frequently. I can easily have sex twice a day every day. And by have sex I mean a session not just a single fuck.

I've never had much trouble attracting women, but keeping them is another matter. Most women don't want as much sex as I do. The first couple of weeks, yes, they can keep up, but usually then they want it to tail off a little. I've never had a successful long-term relationship, so years ago I adopted a policy of only having casual non-exclusive relationships. I never lie to women. I tell them up front that I'm not interested in anything but sex and fun, and that I'll see other women. It works well for me, though I've always had a hankering for more than that.

Abi seemed to me to be a possible fuck. I had no wish to intervene in a relationship if she was in one, so I sat next to her when a seat became available and introduced myself. I did not hit on her, it was merely an introduction. She answered off-handedly,

"I'm Abi. So what do you do in this wonderful organisation then, John?"

When I told her she said with a glare and a contemptuous curl of her lip,

"Another fucking nerd? Jesus, I've had enough of nerds."

Her slight Irish accent, which would usually soften such a comment, somehow made it seem worse. It was a challenge, I thought. I was supposed to defend myself or retaliate in some way. I couldn't be arsed. I had no reason to prove myself to her, so I looked her straight in the eye and said,

"Ok. I'll fuck off then."

And I did. I went to the counter for a coffee where Dave, one of the IT team, was already waiting.

"Don't mind Abi," he said, "she's a notorious bitch. Very good at her job and reputedly very hot in bed, if you can get her there. Most of us have tried and been put off by her bad temper."

I shrugged. "She's good-looking alright, but I can't really be bothered to go through some kind of game just to fuck her. I'll pass."

He laughed and we talked shop for a while. He seemed to know his stuff. I liked him straight away and hoped it wasn't him who'd fucked up the software.

As everyone was beginning to leave Abi appeared beside me. She barely reached my shoulder, but still managed to look down her nose at me.

"Did I frighten you away, little man?" (I'm six feet two and fifteen stone. I work out.)

I looked at her.

"If it pleases you to think that, Ok. But really, it's just that life is too short to bother with rude self-absorbed assholes."

She looked like thunder.

"Fuck you, nerdy boy."

"There's no chance of that," I said and walked off.

The job proved very challenging. It took four months in total, but the outcome was good. I covered myself in glory because I found the fault. It was a schoolboy error in the micro-code in some embedded software in a sub-processor which had been bought in. So no-one had to carry the can.

I saw Abi every day in the restaurant. She glowered at me and spat a few insults from time to time, but I didn't respond. I was shagging two waitresses from the coffee shop I used near my flat, so I had no need to cultivate her.

Someone organised a piss-up to celebrate 'our' success. I don't usually bother with such things, but Dave persuaded me. He'd actually been very useful to me, so I owed him.

"Don't worry, Abi won't be there," he said.

Surprised by the remark, I said,

"As if I care."

"Oh come on, John. I see the way you look at her. If she was more amenable you'd be all over her. Admit it."

"Well, yes, sure. If she was more amenable, but she's a cantankerous cow, so I shan't bother."

Most of them were fairly well-oiled when I arrived at the pub at about 8:30. I don't drink much, and I'd wanted a good meal, so I hadn't gone straight from work. I found Dave at the bar. He offered me a drink as part of the round he was buying. I accepted, standing back a little from the crowd. In the corner I caught sight of Abi. I groaned inwardly. But then I noticed a mole on her upper lip. One of those that enhances rather than detracts from a woman's attractiveness. She stood up at that moment. She'd become taller and broader, her tits and bum had got bigger. Dave appeared with my drink.

"Who's that in the corner, Dave?"

He laughed. "That's Anna, Abi's sister. Bet she gave you a shock for a moment, eh? She's a much different proposition. She has a lovely nature, sunny and always open. Doesn't sleep around though. Long-term or nothing with Anna. Come on I'll introduce you."

He was right. She was a delightful woman. Bigger than her sister, but slender and sexy in a slightly different, more subtle way. She was friendly, witty, intelligent, well-read and well-informed. I liked her very much, straight away. Her accent was more pronounced and softer than her sister's. I didn't hit on her , though. She didn't encourage it somehow. She wasn't shy or prudish, yet I didn't feel I could take her home and shag her just like that. At the end of the evening I asked for her phone number. She gave it with a smile.

I called her two days later, a Thursday, and asked her out for a drink. When she accepted I felt a glow of pleasure, just because I was going to see her again.

I arrived at the chosen bar early, finding us a good table. She arrived on time looking fabulous in a simple white blouse and tight jeans. Not fuck-me clothes I noticed, but they did show off her large tits and bum nicely. She was bigger all round than her sister, but easily in proportion to her extra height. I felt a stir of desire, but I understood that to act too quickly wouldn't work.

"So you're the wonder boy of the moment then? All the IT guys are greatly relieved, I can tell you."

I shrugged.

"I'm experienced and good at my job, that's all."

She hesitated for a moment, then said,

"The guys tell me that Abi gave you a rough time. I'm sorry for that. She lets me down at times."

Taken aback, I was lost for words for a few seconds.

"Well, I don't know why you're apologising. You're not your sister's keeper. There's no need anyway. Abi was a bit sharp, it's true, but I'm a big boy. I can cope."

"Ok. That's good, then. Perhaps I was a little..er, over-reactive, but I've seen her really upset well-meaning people at times. I've had to apologise on her behalf before."

"You look out for her then?"

"I guess. I'm actually younger than her, by fourteen months, but I seem to always be the responsible one. But I love her dearly, you know. We're very close."

"You're lucky to have family. I lost all mine."

"Really? Oh, that's so sad."

"It was a long time ago."

The conversation drifted to our upbringings, then to our school years then our university times. I'd never done this before. I'd never found anyone I wanted to confide in like this. I was also hugely attracted to Anna, but I made no move. I knew somehow that it was going to happen; we were going to fuck, but that it was important to wait for the right time. Next day I dumped the two waitresses. There were no hard feelings.

I waited two weeks and four fun, conversation-filled dates. After the second we kissed for the first time, long and deeply. The fourth date was for dinner. Anna arrived in a short, tight, simple black dress. Her long black hair was perfect; her make-up was perfect, and her eyes said 'tonight's the night'.

We ate a light meal very slowly, lingering over a bottle of wine. There wasn't much talk that I can remember, but there was a lot of looking into each other's eyes and smiling. Eventually I asked,

"Would you like to come home with me?"

Unhesitatingly she replied,

"I would. But I'm no one-night stand. Are you ready for me?"

"Yes", I said without hesitation.

We snogged like teenagers all the way home in the taxi. As soon as the door was closed we were wrapped around each other like cling film. Anna thrust her hips against my erection as I slipped my hands down to her lovely curvy bum. Smiling, we walked to the bedroom where we undressed slowly, watching each other. I cupped her tits. They were stupendous; large, firm and smooth. Her nipples were big and standing up to greet me. Her hand went straight to my cock, which she stroked gently. She lay on the bed still keeping eye contact. Since I was already hard, I put on a condom before lying beside her. She smiled her approval. I moved a hand to her cunt.

"Mmm, yes, slowly, please, hun."

Gently I began to caress her cunt with one hand while the other was on her tit, tweaking her nipple. Taking my time I increased the pressure on her cunt, pushing a finger inside her. She still stroked my cock gently, keeping me well away from coming.

"You're a big boy," she breathed.

"You're a big girl. We should fit together well."

"Let's see, shall we?" she said as our lips met and her hand guided my cock inside her. She fitted me like a glove. After a few minutes of gentle thrusting, I sensed that she wanted more, so I began to increase the speed and intensity of my movements. Soon, we were both moving in sync in a very intense horizontal dance. We came together in a shattering climax. I felt like I was experiencing hers as well as mine. The best fuck I'd ever had.

We exchanged no words, they were not necessary. A few minutes later we made love again; then the third time I took her from behind.

She stayed all weekend. We made love almost constantly. The weekend after that was much the same; and the next one. We were adventurous in our sex, but not too much. Anna was happy to try unusual positions, but didn't like all of them. Once I spanked her, with her consent, of course, but it didn't do much for either of us.

One Sunday morning after our wake-up sex she said:

"Where are we going with this?"

I groaned inwardly; I hate "relationship" conversations.

"I don't know, love. I'm very happy. Why don't we just carry on and see what happens?"

"I told you I wasn't a one-night-stand sort of girl, didn't I? Well, we're way past that now. We've made no promises though. I don't expect any yet. I've heard a lot about you from various people. They all say that your libido is huge, that you need a lot more sex than any normal woman can give. Well, I'm not expecting exclusivity yet. Do you get me?"

"You're saying I can sleep with other women? Really?"

"I'd prefer it if you didn't, but I don't want this to end because of your sexual frustration. So for the moment, yes, you can. Though I don't want to know about it."

"You're a very unusual woman, Anna."

"Not really. I'm just being pragmatic. You're probably going to sleep with other women anyway, I'm just rationalising it."

That week, I took up with one of the waitresses from the coffee shop again. The other had left. So I was having intense sex with Anna every weekend, and fun sex with the lovely Sara twice a week.

The relationship with Anna went from strength to strength. She was a friend , lover and confidante. I felt better about myself, so I got better jobs for more money and prestige. We decided we could take it a stage further, so five months after our first fuck, she moved in.

"You understand I now expect exclusivity? Can you do it?"

"Yes. I love you. You're more than enough woman for me."

She snorted. "We'll see."

I ditched the lovely Sara once more. For a few weeks, it was true, I felt no desire for sex outside of the two of us. But soon I could tell my sexual appetite was too much for her. She works very hard, sometimes until late, and rises very early. It was unfair to try and seduce her every day. But I found I could refrain from sex more often than I thought I could. I resorted masturbation quite a lot, but it was worth it to maintain the relationship. I found that my life had been half-empty until now. I was fulfilled by Anna, so much so that we got married six months later. I won't bore you with the details; it was a great wedding, despite Abi's glowering presence all day.

She was a large downside to our life together. I had to put up with her coming round a lot; several times a week. One of her greetings was this:

"Hello again, Supernerd. Jesus, I would have thought she could do better than you!"

"Hello again, Abi. It's nice to see you too."

Anna intervened.

"You two have to get along. I love him, Abi, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I love you too. Please don't rain on my parade."

They embraced and kissed. On the lips I noticed; and not just for a second either. I'd never seen that before.

I tolerated Abi for Anna's sake, but it wasn't easy. I took to sitting in the bedroom working when she came around, but that just invited more invective. After a few more weeks, she was becoming intolerably rude.

"I'm sorry. I'll talk to her," Anna said one night as we lay in the afterglow of another great fuck.

"If you think it will make any difference. But she just doesn't like me."

"Oh no, it's not that at all! She fancies you. But you rejected her."

"I did no such thing!"

"To her, you did. When you first met her she was rude, right? You told me. Well, that was a challenge because she was attracted to you. If she hadn't been, she would have been indifferent to you. You didn't take it on. That, to her, was a rejection, so she's angry with you. She also needs sex. She hasn't had any for ages. She always gets bad-tempered when she's frustrated. Believe me, I know her better than I know myself."

"But she's never tried to hit on me or anything," I said a little taken aback by what Anna had just said.

"Well, no. That would have hurt her pride. And now, well, she won't do anything to hurt me. She and I have a very strong bond. At least as strong as you and me, you know."

"it couldn't be that strong," I said, as I kissed her, "anyway if you ask me, what she needs is her bum slapping, not sex."

"Well, you could be right there," Anna said, seeming serious. I had said it light-heartedly. "Dad always used to give her a slap or two when she got too much. Not hard. He didn't hurt her. It was more that someone took charge of her. I think she needs that touch of external strength. Do you think you could do it?"

"What?" I said completely fazed.

"Give her a slap or two on the bum. It would help her. I mean it."

"Anna, love, I'm not going to assault your sister. It's a mad idea."

"No. Look, I know her. It's what she needs. I'll be there. It'll be fine I promise. Please?"

I refused again, but she wouldn't let it go. After much persuasion over the next few days, I finally agreed, to my own surprise to give Abi a good slapping.

"How will we do it? I can't just grab her!"

"We need to wait for the right moment, when she's being particularly obnoxious. Wait for my cue."

I still didn't believe it was going to happen. People don't do this. They don't slap around their girlfriend's sister. But just three evenings later, Abi was laying into me very heavily as we stood in the kitchen while Anna cooked. Suddenly she stopped wiped her hands, and with a glare said to Abi,

"That's enough, you bitch. I'm fed up with your shit. We're going to teach you a lesson. Grab her John!"

Abi stood open-mouthed as Anna held her until I gripped her arms. She began swearing at me, but didn't really struggle. I don't suppose she thought we'd do very much. Anna quickly cleared the few things off the kitchen table.

"Bend her over here, John!"

I did so as Abi yelled abuse at us. She was easy to hold down, though; she wasn't actually resisting very strongly. I was just about to make a couple of token slaps, when Anna came around the table and pulled down her knickers, pulling them over her feet and throwing them aside. Then she went back around the table and pressed down on Abi's shoulders.