A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I've got her. Do it. Slap her ass!"

I stood up. The sight of Abi's lovely, round, white bum was glorious. Her swollen and reddened cuntlips peeked between her thighs.

"Do it, John! Go on, it's OK, I promise!"

I slapped her tentatively. She yelped and swore at me.

"Again, harder!"

I slapped again, with more force. Abi, yelled but not with so much anger. I slapped with the other hand. She just grunted. A visceral breathy grunt.

"Keep going, John. You're doing fine."

I must have slapped her a dozen times or so, Her bum was bright red. She'd parted her legs to make it more bearable, I suppose, so her cunt was on show. It was glistening. I found I had a huge hard-on.

As if she'd read my mind, Anna said:,

"Fuck her, John. She's turned on. Go on, give it to her. It's what she wants."

Abi said nothing. She wasn't struggling, even. She looked back at me. I couldn't read her expression, but it wasn't one of fear, or anger. Curiosity, I think it was.

Anna said softly, "Do it, John. Trust me."

I could have said no. I could have walked away. But in one of those pivotal moments in life where you just think "Oh, what the hell", I dropped my jeans and boxers and stuck my cock in her cunt.

"You fucking pervert!" Abi grunted, but there was no real venom in it.

My cock went all the way in in one thrust. She was very wet. Now overcome by lust I began thrusting hard, my thighs banging against her bum with every full thrust. She began to move in sympathy, making small animal noises. Anna was watching her closely, not really holding her down, more just holding her. Abi didn't take long to climax. I wasn't far behind her. I rested against her for a few seconds, then pulled out, not quite believing what had just happened. I'd just raped a woman. And it felt good.

Anna was stroking Abi's hair and saying, "There sweetie, It's OK now.."

Suddenly Abi stood up, grabbed her knickers and said throatily, "You fucking perverts! You'll be sorry!" and stormed out.

"Jesus, Anna, what have we done?"

She came around and hugged me.

"It's OK, hun. Really. It's what she wanted. Believe me it'll be fine."

Then she took me to bed and fucked me silly.

"I didn't expect it to be such a turn-on. I hadn't really planned on you fucking her, but when I saw how horny she was, and the Eiffel tower in your pants I just improvised it," she said as we lay in each other's arms.

"But what if she never speaks to you again? What if she goes to the police, even?"

"She won't. She will never do anything to hurt me. Just as I would stand by her whatever she did. It'll be fine, I promise," she said.

Two days later Abi appeared again. She had a smug smile on her face.

"You raped me. I'm going to the Police," she announced, but looking only at Anna.

"No, honey, you won't do that. You know you won't. I did it for you."

"I fucking will. I'll get him locked up for ever. And I'll never speak to you again."

I was getting very frightened now. She looked deadly serious. Even Anna's eyes were widening in alarm.

"Unless..." Abi added. Anna relaxed again.

"Unless what?"

Abi glanced at me, then back to Anna.

"First, he does to you what you did to me. I want to see you beaten and raped."

Anna seemed unmoved.

"And?"

"I want him. For one night. And he has to do what I want. Otherwise I get him locked up."

She looked very pleased with herself.

Anna didn't look even slightly alarmed now.

"OK, then. But don't hurt him."

"It's not me who assaults people.. So you're agreeing to my demand? You get spanked and fucked, I get to fuck your precious husband as much as I want for one night?"

"Yes. I agree."

I interrupted. "Just a minute, Don't I get a say in this?"

"No!", they both said together. I couldn't find words to respond. Anna said to me,

"It's ok, hun. Trust me. She wants you. It won't harm us, will it? We're stronger than that, right?"

I was still lost for words.

Anna put her arms around me, "It'll be fine, John. You've smacked my bum before. It's OK. And it's not like we don't fuck a lot, is it? You fucking her won't come between us will it?"

"Get on with it!" Abi said standing stiffly with her arms folded, "get her over that table , you wanker."

Anna slipped off her knickers and bent over the table. She looked back at me with a wicked grin. She was enjoying this! It made me feel a lot better. I stepped forward and caressed her gorgeous, smooth bum.

Abi stepped forward, slapped her hard, making her jump, saying, "Get on with it! I want her arse reddened!"

I slapped my darling wife's ass. I smacked it hard. She yelped, but didn't complain. I slapped her a dozen or so times until her bum cheeks were bright red. She groaned and yelped a few times during it, but when she looked back at me it was never reproachfully. There was still that wicked grin.

"How do you like it then! OK, Nerdyboy. Fuck her! Come on, I can see you're hard! Give it to her" Abi was excited, but looking ugly with anger.

I dropped my trousers and boxers. As I lined up my cock, which had certainly risen to the occasion, with Anna's cunt I leant forward and whispered "I love you" in her ear. She wiggled her bum for me. I slipped straight in.

"Never mind the lovey-dovey shit. Fuck her! Hard!"

I made love to my wife. We moved in rhythm, as we always do. I reached round and cupped her breasts through her dress. I nuzzled and nibbled her ears. I kissed her neck. We came together. I was surprised that I was not bothered by Abi standing there watching us. When I softened and pulled out, Anna stood up, put her arms around me and we kissed deeply.

Abi looked black.

"Come on, Supernerd," said Abi, moving towards the bedroom, "My turn. I'm gonna fuck your husband. What do you think about that?" she said to Anna.

Anna just kissed me again. "Go on. I know you love me. Make her come for God's sake."

I didn't see any way out of doing it. Besides I was hugely turned on. Fucking Anna was good, but being turned over to her sister was very arousing.

When I got to the bedroom, Abi was stripped down to her bra and pants.

"Kit off," she said to me, "Lie on the bed." I did as I was told. She slowly removed her bra, revealing her lovely little tits. They were pert and round with rosebud pink nipples protruding a good half-inch forwards. I wanted to suck them.

Abi slid her panties down her shapely legs and tossed them away. Her cunt was almost fully shaved, with just a small runway of hair above her slit. She walked towards the bed, swaying her hips slightly. The movement emphasised her tiny waist. She was very, very sexy. My cock hardened fully, standing it's full height, even though I'd fucked Anna just a few minutes earlier.

Abi knelt on the bed. Stroking my hard-on gently she said, "Well, asshole, that's quite impressive. Perhaps I understand what Anna sees in you now." She moved her hand to grip my balls tightly. "One thing before we start. If you ever hit me again, anywhere, I'll crush these into pulp. You hear me?" I nodded. "Good," she said as she climbed on and straddled me, placing the head of my throbbing cock in the entrance to her vagina.

"Do you want me, Nerd? Do you want to feel your cock slip deep inside me? Do you?"

"Yes," I gasped.

She raised herself off me.

"Well, it's not that simple. I want something else first."

She shuffled forwards until her cunt was right by my nose.

"Eat me out, bigboy. Make me come and I'll fuck you."

As she said that she was lowering herself onto my face. She smelled and tasted divine. I pushed my tongue deep inside her. She moaned quietly, but was clearly determined to not react too strongly. I have plenty of experience of cunt-licking, so I brought it all to bear on her. I tongue-fucked her, I licked her, I nibbled her clit, which was like a little bullet, and I kneaded her buttocks. I guess it took me twenty minutes or so, and then she came all over my face with a suppressed groan. I kept licking until she moved off me.

"Well, not bad for a nerd. Are you still hard, nerdyboy? Or have you lost it?"

She reached behind her feeling my still throbbing cock.

"Ok, still with me. But I don't want to be selfish. Anna should see this. Annie!" she shouted.

My wife walked into the room after a very short time. She must have been listening, I thought. It only made me harder.

Abi turned to her, still holding my cock.

"Your little man has a good tongue on him. I think you should share it with me, Sis."

"What do you mean?"

"Strip off. Climb on. He'll lick you out like he did me."

"Abi, this is..."

"Do it! Or he goes down. I mean it!"

Anna stripped quickly. Abi climbed off me as Anna took her place. She kissed me before straddling my face. A drop of my come which I'd shot into her in the kitchen dripped onto me. I didn't mind. We'd done this before too. Anna had said if she was prepared to swallow my come, then it shouldn't bother me to suck it out of her.

After a few minutes of licking, I uncovered her clit and nibbled it. Just then I felt movement, and my cocked slipped into something warm and velvety smooth. Abi had mounted me! She began gyrating slowly. I felt Anna lean backwards a little. I looked up to see Anna's head turned backwards, with Abi's mouth pressed hard on hers, and Abi's hands on Anna's tits. I stopped in surprise, but Anna pressed herself against me. Abi was rocking on me now, with her tits pressed hard against Anna's back. I wasn't going to last long here, I thought. I was being fucked by my wife and her sister at the same time as they were doing it to each other. Who could withstand that? Luckily, both the girls came quickly too, so I was able to let go and shoot my load into my sister-in-law as my wife came all over my face.

We all sort of held station for a few seconds, then Abi climbed off and headed for the bathroom. Anna lay beside me.

"Jesus!" she said. She kissed me again.

"I guess I need to tell you something..." she started to say, but Abi came back into the room.

"Ok, Super nerd. Get out."

I hesitated.

"Go on. Fuck off! You have to do as I say. I'm going to fuck your wife, and I don't want you watching, OK?"

Anna smiled at me, mouthing "It's OK", and "I love you". So I put on my dressing-gown and left. I sat, pretty stunned, on the sofa. It wasn't long before I heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from the bedroom. I chanced a look round the door. Anna was lying on her back, arched, her hands gripping the headboard. The look on her face was one of extreme pleasure. Abi was kneeling between her legs, her head moving rapidly between her thighs.

I walked away. I was shocked. I don't shock easily. I thought I knew Anna thoroughly, but I had no idea she was bisexual. And fucking her sister. Wasn't that illegal? I grabbed a beer and sat in the kitchen where I couldn't hear them. Was I bothered? Surprised, yes. Shocked, even. But I wasn't outraged or horrified. My Anna was enjoying herself. Perhaps I am a pervert.

Then the thought occurred to me that this might be the end of us, that Abi would replace me. That thought horrified and upset me. But I dismissed it after a few minutes. I believed that Anna would never leave me; I believed that completely. Then it occurred to me that this couldn't be the first time they'd had sex. There had been no reaction from Anna when Abi had held her tits, or when she'd ordered me out of the room. I drank my beer and waited.

Some time later, when I'd moved into the sitting-room again and was on the sofa, still a little shocked, Anna appeared in her dressing-gown and sat beside me.

"Are you OK "hun?"

"Err, well, I guess. You?"

She kissed me.

"I love you, John. Don't forget that. Abi and me, we..."

Just then, Abi called from the bedroom.

"Annie! Come here! I haven't finished!"

Anna looked over her shoulder towards the bedroom. When she looked back at me there was an anticipatory smile on her face.

"I love you. Don't worry," she said then she went back to the bedroom, removing the dressing gown as she walked.

I heard Abi say "Your turn," as Anna closed the door.

I put the TV on. Perhaps the most mundane thing to do, but under the circumstances it was useful. It occupied my mind. I couldn't tell you what I watched but it absorbed me for over an hour until Anna reappeared.

She made tea, handing me a mug as she sat beside me. She looked very happy.

I waited.

"So. Where to start?" She took a deep breath.

"At home, Abi and me were inseparable. I can't remember a time when we weren't. Then Abi went to University. I didn't see her for a whole year; I missed her terribly. I wanted to visit her, but she wouldn't agree to a time. I found out later that she was..er..'finding herself' is the best way of putting it I think. She was discovering the joys of sex, basically. Finally, she agreed that I could visit her. She was living with several other students in a large house. There were guys and girls there. It didn't take long and just one bottle of wine before Abi told me proudly that she'd slept with them all. Male or female she wasn't bothered, it seemed.

"To say I was shocked would be a huge understatement. I was so gobsmacked I couldn't speak and I sobered up instantly. She began to reassure me, saying that she'd discovered that sexual freedom was the best thing that had ever happened to her; she was truly in touch with herself and was fully in control.

"Well, I doubted her, but over the next few days it became obvious to me that she was calmer and happier than she'd ever been. Her housemates seemed to be very fond of her; there didn't appear to be any jealousy. So I came round to her way of thinking. Sexual freedom was a good thing."

"Ok, the next bit you might find hard to hear. I was sleeping on the sofa in the living room in this house, which was nice in a way, because Abi and I could sit on it drinking and chatting and then I could just slip under the duvet to sleep. One night, we'd finished off a bottle of red, as we usually did, sitting close with my arm around Abi when she looked deeply into my eyes, more deeply than usual. I was transfixed. At that moment she seemed indelibly beautiful to me. She kissed me. A real, on-the-lips passionate kiss. I was shocked, but not repelled. I kissed her back. Her hand went up my skirt. I flinched, but didn't break the kiss. She stood up then and led me to the bedroom.

She took charge; she'd obviously developed real skills with her hands and mouth in the year she'd been away. I was a virgin, but I wasn't afraid, because it was Abi, after all. I dunno, but I think being introduced to sex by your sister is a great idea. It takes a lot of the stress out of it." She looked at me sheepishly at this point, perhaps a little embarrassed by that last remark. Then she continued.

"We had a sex-filled few days. Obviously I slept in her bed for the rest of my stay..." Annie hesitated here. "..there wasn't always just the two of us in it. I had my first experience of sex with a man there too. One of Abi's flatmates. Well, two of them, actually." She looked at me inquiringly but with a slight sense of fear, that I would be angry or disapprove, I guessed.

I certainly wasn't angry. Did I have a right to disapprove? We are married, so I suppose I did, but perhaps oddly, Annie's revelations made me feel...what exactly?...well, proud! My wife was this wonderful, free, adventurous woman! I could understand why she hadn't told me before, and I could understand Abi's resentment of me a bit more. She was jealous.

"Your past is of no concern to me, darling," I said, "I'm only interested in now and our future together. Go on."

She smiled and kissed me.

"I know why I love you. There's not much more to say. Abi and I have been occasional lovers ever since. We've had other men; I've not had another woman. I won't lie to you, darling, it's fantastic. I love her so much. But it's not better than you and me, just different. I thought when you and I got together that I would have to give her up; and until tonight we haven't...got together. And now, well, wha...?"

Just then there was a shout from the bedroom:

"Hey, Supernerd! Come here! I want you."

Anna looked towards the bedroom and smiled.

"You'd better go, hun. Give her a good time. We'll sort everything out later. Love you."

She kissed me again, then I returned to the bedroom, dropping the dressing gown as I entered.

"I just fucked your wife. Twice, nerd. How does that feel?"

"Anna's happy, so I'm happy," I said non-committaly. I didn't really know how I felt at that time, but I wasn't going to show my feelings to Abi.

"I want you to fuck me again. I won't come again because your wife just sucked me dry. I want to see how long you can last."

There was a challenge! I climbed on and entered her. She lay back with a smug look on her face. I began slowly, pulling my cock almost out of her, then pushing slowly back in. I did this for several minutes.

"Is that the best you can do? I thought you were something special."

I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and speeded up, her eyes widened a little. Good, I thought, a reaction. I fucked harder, she flushed a little. I knew then that she was masking her arousal. I increased my speed even more. Her hands gripped the bars of the headboard tightly and she closed her eyes. Slowly, I slipped a finger into her tight little arsehole. That did it. She began to climax, and a few minutes later, she came loudly and comprehensively. I kept going until I'd unloaded as much as I had left inside her, then lay next to her gasping for breath.

She didn't say anything, but after a few minutes she climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower running.

Anna appeared and climbed into bed next to me.

"You did her well and truly, then. That's impressive. She usually intimidates men into impotence when she tries that trick. You're good, as if I didn't know!"

She kissed me and we lay in each other's arms. Abi came into the bedroom a little later. I thought she'd start on some rant, but to my surprise, she just climbed into the bed and put an arm round Anna. The two girls were asleep within a few minutes. I lay awake for some time trying to understand my own feelings. When it came down to it they were quite simple. I was very happy. I'd had sex with two gorgeous women, one of whom loved me completely. My wife was as happy as I'd ever seen her having just had sex with the woman she loved: her own sister. If Anna was happy, then so was I. I fell asleep quite contented.

I was alone when I woke. Both women had got up and left without waking me, which shows how tired I was. I lay for a long while thinking about the previous evening's events. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't do other than feel good about them. I knew I 'should' feel horrified, guilty and sickened, but I didn't. I'd had great sex with my sister-in-law, who'd had great sex with my wife. I began to hope that it might all happen again.

When Anna came home that evening, she embraced me warmly, kissed me deeply, and hung on.

"I love you," was the first thing she said. "Thank you for last night."

"Love you too. About last night." I hesitated.

"Yes?" she said, looking a little nervous.

"Well, I know it's weird, but.... I mean... Oh, God, Anna; I really, really enjoyed it! I really enjoyed that you were so happy. It was even nice seeing Abi happy."

She smiled an unusual, almost smug smile.

"I'll get dinner."

That night, in bed, we fucked a long and slow fuck. One of those that mean far more than the actions would indicate. It was glorious.

A couple of days later Anna said, "Abi wants to come around tomorrow. Is that OK?"

I wondered why she would ask.

"Of course, why not?"

"I just wondered how you were reacting to her having ordered you around a bit the other night. Dominated you, really. You're not resentful?"