A Bigger Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd not thought about that aspect of it at all. I didn't feel I'd been submissive. Just co-operative. It had just been great sex.

"No. Not at all. She's as welcome as ever."

Anna smiled, catching the irony. "I think you'll find her a changed woman. At least in her attitude to you."

I doubted that, but I said nothing. Throughout the next day, though, all the time I was working at my computer I found myself thinking of the evening ahead with some interest. Anna and Abi were sure to have sex, I guessed. I reckoned that the floodgates had been opened. I just hoped that I would be able to join in. Perhaps I should insist? No definitely not. Anna would resent that. Besides she would make sure I wasn't left out.

Sure enough, several hours later I found myself smiling down at Anna over her sister's backside as I slipped my cock into Abi's cunt. She, in turn, had her head between Anna's thighs with her tongue firmly in Anna's cunt. It felt like I was fucking them both at the same time.

There had been little preamble or embarrassment. Abi had arrived, given me a small smile; I'd kissed her quickly on the cheek, which she'd frowned at but said nothing, then we'd all sat down to eat quietly. After we'd finished and chatted idly for an hour or so, Anna had said,

"Let's go to bed, shall we?"

We all walked into the bedroom, undressed and climbed into the bed. Just like that. Anna said,

"Abi, darling, come here," and pulled her sister's head downwards, indicating to me to get behind Abi. As I positioned myself. Abigail spread her legs and arched her back for me, showing that she was more than willing to be fucked by me. That was our first proper threesome. Many more followed over the next three months, in as many configurations as you can imagine. My personal favourite is to have them side-by-side on all fours, so I can fuck them in turn whilst fingering the other. Anna likes the me-fucking-Abi-fucking-her set-up. Abi likes it all.

Anna and I had at least as much sex as before, perhaps even more, despite her also fucking Abi on her own a couple of times a week.

Anna had been right (of course) about Abigail having changed. She insulted me much less than usual, and smiled at me occasionally, while issuing instructions on how to fuck her. Sometimes I even obeyed them.

For the first time in my life, I was getting enough good sex.

Life proceeded. With my success at the Bank now having spread throughout the IT community, I had been able to raise my rates. Work was freely available, enabling me to cherry-pick the jobs that interested me. The three most important things in my life, Anna, sex and programming were in full abundance. I was shocked one evening, though, when Anna said,

"Abi wants to come and live with us. Do you mind?"

"What? Live? Here?" I sounded like a minor character in a poor sitcom, "Do I mind?"

Anna laughed at me. "Yes. Live. Here. Do you mind? You can veto it, But I hope you won't. I'd love it if she moved in. She's been good to you lately, hasn't she? I don't mean the sex, I mean she hasn't been unpleasant has she?"

"No, she hasn't. But Anna, living here? Why would she want to? Ok, to be near you. I get that of course. But do you really think it will work? Is she trying to split us up, to get you for herself?"

Anna laughed again.

"Do you really think anyone could get me away from you? There's no chance. But that's not what she wants anyway. She wants both of us. She wants you as much as me, though she won't admit it to you. It'll be fine, trust me."

I did. Abigail moved in that weekend. As we sat and ate on Friday night Abi said;

"So how's this going to work then?"

I was about to talk about bills and washing machines when Anna answered,

"He's all mine on Sunday mornings. We can share him at other times; you can have him whenever you both want to. You can certainly have him in the weekday mornings. I hate morning sex; you both like it."

I was very surprised at this. I managed to blurt out,

"Don't I get a say in this?"

"No!" they said together. Ann turned and looked at me.

"We're not objectifying you, honey. We're just sorting out our own limits. You can always refuse us, you're likely to do that aren't you?" Anna said with a sweet smile. Her irony was correct. I'd never refuse sex with either or both of them.

We all fucked that night and most of the next day. As agreed, Abi left us alone on Sunday morning. The night was filled with more gentle sex, with both women falling asleep quite early.

Anna was first up in the morning. I awoke as she climbed out of bed to find Abigail looking at me in a new almost fond way. As Anna went off to shower, Abi reached across for my cock, which was almost fully in its morning upstand, despite the previous night's exercise.

"Hmmm. Just like Anna said," breathed Abi, obviously aroused. I reached for her tit, which she took as an invitation to mount me, her cunt sucking my cock in eagerly. I squeezed her buttocks, then reached again for her hard little tits as she began to rock back and forth slowly. As we began to work up a little energy and speed, Anna returned to the bedroom, pulled on her work clothes, kissed me on the forehead, Abi on the shoulder and left saying,

"Goodbye, darlings, I'm off. Abi, don't be late, you have to get the 9.05 train, remember. John, you'll need to buy some milk. I'll be in about six-thirty. I'll get dinner."

Morning sex with Abi became a daily occurrence, except during her period. It also became quite adventurous and athletic, taking me to places in the sexual world I'd never been before. One morning, Abigail climbed out of the bed, showered, took a clean pair of panties out of her drawer, wrapped them around my cock and began to masturbate me.

"What's this?", I said throatily as the sensation was far from unpleasant.

"Indulge me," was all she said. I did. She wanked me gently and steadily until I came in her knickers, whereupon she put them on, dressed and went out to work without another word.

When she came home that evening she had a sly smile on her face.

"So what was that all about?" I asked. She knew what I meant, of course.

"I had to attend, a board meeting today. I hate all those boring, dried-up, dead old farts. They bring me down. Having your come in my pants gave me something to think about. I get sneaking satisfaction from thinking that those sad old bastards will never get inside my pants, or anyone else's. But I'm getting as much sex as I want."

"Pervert."

"Takes one to know one. "

Such banter between Abi and me has now become a normal part of our lives. It is true banter, too; affectionately ironic. I love Abi, almost as much as I love Anna. She quite obviously loves me too, though she hasn't said so yet. We've settled into a beautiful menage a trois. Occasionally we have spats, like everyone does. Sometimes the girls gang up on me. Sometimes Ann and I gang up on Abi, but she's perfectly capable of taking us on. But on the whole everything is going well, better than I could have imagined.

Oh, and we did buy a bigger bed.