A Billionaire's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

*DECEMBER*

For the most part, I'd kept my distance from Ashlyn. I didn't really understand the girl to begin with and I didn't want to say anything that would make things worse. I still carried a lot of dislike for Dean and I knew that if drawn into a conversation about her previous relationship, I could end up saying some pretty harmful things.

Plus, my latent attraction for her had never gone away. I was still haunted by the memory of her incredible blowjob, and I didn't trust myself to remain fully detached in conversation with her.

But then, one day I was swimming laps in the indoor pool when Ashlyn came onto the pool deck. I noticed her arrival as she came right to the edge and looked at me. She sat down with her feet in the water right at the head of my lane, but I had already turned to complete another circuit.

As I hit the far wall and turned to swim back, I saw that her feet were still in the pool. She hadn't moved. So when I swam up to her, I stopped just short of the wall and stood up in the four-foot deep water.

"Hey Ashlyn," I said warmly.

"Hi, Johnny," she answered calmly. There was just a hint of playfulness in her voice, a sharp contrast to her usual death-warmed-over tone.

As I lifted my goggles and brushed my hair out of my face, I took another look at the beautiful woman sitting before me. It was then that I realized she DID look quite beautiful, the way I had always expected her to appear. In the past couple of weeks, her beauty had been diminished by her disheveled appearance and bruising. But the black eye and bruises had healed. And right now, she'd cleaned up and styled her hair and even put on some makeup for the first time in days.

She'd also changed into a fresh house robe, and as my gaze trailed down from her face to the full cleavage being hinted at, Ashlyn slowly reached down and then pulled the robe open and then dropped it off her shoulders to reveal that she was fully naked underneath.

Fully dressed, Ashlyn was a goddess who could stop traffic from across the street. Even though some actor had been named the world's most beautiful person this past year, Ashlyn was still the most beautiful woman in the world.

Naked, she was SPECTACULAR.

Her breasts were incredible works of art, with an ideal combination of cone and sizeable globe with pretty pink nipples. Her abs were toned and rippled, and with her recent lack of appetite, she'd gotten even skinnier. Her bone structure was elegant, with a prominent collar bone and delicate shoulders. And as she spread her knees to the side, I saw the puffy pinkness of her wet labia poking out from her bare shaven pussy.

Ashlyn just sat there and let me admire her for a moment before a satisfied grin spread across her face. "Enjoying the view?"

I smiled, a half-remembered conversation coming back to me. "You know you're gorgeous, Ashlyn."

She blushed and then fixed me with an intense gaze. "So what are you going to do about it?"

My throat went dry. "What do you want me to do about it?"

A gleam came into Ashlyn's eye and for a second, she reminded me so very much of Taylor. Same smoldering sexuality, same intensity, and the same instant boner-inducing aura. "I want you to come to my room and make love to me, Johnny." Her voice was firm and her statement clear.

I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"My body craves you, Johnny. I haven't felt the touch of anyone in weeks. And I haven't felt the touch of a man for even longer than that." Her voice cracked just a bit at that last phrase.

I stared at her naked body, now flush with arousal. My eyes flickered over Ashlyn's erect nipples and down to her crotch, where even more of her pink inner folds glistened with wetness. And finally my gaze tracked up to her eyes, which sparkled and pleaded.

I am such a sucker for blue eyes.

"Johnny, please?"

She needed me. I wanted her. She wanted me. But she also needed me. How could I let her down?

But my brain asserted itself. Even if Taylor had let Ashlyn blow me during our little foursome weeks ago, that wasn't carte blanche permission to have sex with the redheaded supermodel. "Ashlyn, I can't."

Her eyes wavered and a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Johnny... please?" she repeated, her voice cracking.

She looked at me with such hope and longing. And I know my own attraction and urges were ordering me to whisk her away to make passionate love to this gorgeous creature. But I screwed up my face in pain at the war going on in my head. And regretting every syllable, I slowly repeated, "Ashlyn, I can't."

My heart broke to see her becoming sad again. It was like watching a beautiful rose wilting and dying in high-speed right before my eyes. The light went out of her irises, her shoulders sagged, and she slumped forward. Beauty is always more than just a pretty face. There's always that intangible component that takes someone from being just pretty to drop-dead gorgeous. I actually watched that intangible beauty evaporate leaving nothing behind but the relatively attractive shell of a young woman.

Looking even more depressed than she'd been a day ago, Ashlyn stood up and wrapped the robe around her naked body. And then she turned and staggered towards the exit.

It was then that I saw Taylor was by the door, looking at the both of us. For how long she'd been there, I didn't know. But as Ashlyn approached her, the depressed young woman didn't even turn her head or acknowledge Taylor's presence. She simply shuffled out the door and continued down the hall.

Taylor's gaze followed Ashlyn as she walked away, and when my wife turned back, I could see the tears in Taylor's eyes. With a heavy sigh, Taylor brushed her long bangs out of her face and then rubbed the short hair on the back of her head. And then, with her hand still rubbing her head, she turned and looked straight at me, ordering, "Johnny, get out of the pool."

"Huh?"

"Out. Now."

Automatically I moved to comply. Dripping water onto the deck, I reached to the wall and wrapped a towel around myself. Taylor then crooked a finger to me and turned, walking towards the locker room.

Confused as hell, I followed her.

***

When I entered the locker room, Taylor was standing in front of her locker while unbuttoning her blouse. I arched an eyebrow but she just pointed to the showers. "Go."

My wife's tone brooked no dissent, and I went to the shower, turning on the sprays and hanging up my towel. Two minutes later, a wonderfully naked Taylor joined me and quickly enfolded me in a hug.

"I love you, Johnny." There was something in her voice that said she was trying to reassure me of that fact.

"I know. I love you too," I replied, not quite understanding.

The warm spray fell all around us and for a long minute she just held herself against me, slowly rotating us without care for the water spray, even when it splashed all over her head and matted down her hair.

With dark bangs over her eyes, Taylor then looked up at me with an electric blue gaze. And in a sudden movement, she held my face in her hands and then kissed me with a ferocious passion that came out of nowhere.

I moaned into the kiss, feeling my wife's love flow into me like a chi flow straight from her heart. But almost as soon as she started, she pulled away and then placed her forehead against my chin.

I waited her out and simply held my beautiful wife in my arms.

She licked her lips a few times and then reached for the soap dispensers. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Taylor's idea of cleaning me up always involved a bit of fun, so I happily let my wife begin to soap me up and rub me down. She was very thorough, working her fingers deep into my scalp with the shampoo and running her hands over every square inch of me with the soap. And when she was done, she did a quick taste test on my cock to ensure I was clean, although it lasted less than a second.

I moved to return the favor, but Taylor shook her head and then just turned off the shower. She then brought back some fluffy towels and at least she let me help dry her off.

After we finished, I went to retrieve the clothes I'd stored in my locker but Taylor reached out and grabbed my hand to stop me. Instead, she led me over to a plush bathrobe, the kind of terrycloth robe we would wear around the pool or down in the Underground Bar.

At her direction, I slipped it on while Taylor similarly donned a robe. And then barefoot, she led us out of the room and down the hallway back towards the main areas of the house. The whole time, Taylor had a dispassionately unreadable expression on her face.

I was getting curious as to why my wife kept directing me and why she looked the way she did, so I finally asked, "Taylor, honey, what's going on?"

"I'm taking you to Ashlyn."

"Huh?"

"I want you to make love to Ashlyn."

My mind went blank, although my cock immediately stirred beneath my bathrobe. "Uh, excuse me?"

"You heard me right. I want you to make love to Ashlyn."

By now, we were turning the corner for the guest areas. "Okay, we both know I'm not going to complain, but I don't understand. What happened to 'off-limits'?"

"She's not off-limits anymore."

"Doesn't she make you jealous?"

Taylor sighed and stopped six feet away from Ashlyn's closed door. "No, not anymore. Johnny, I was jealous because I see how much of an affect she has on you. I saw that she was capable of stealing a very big piece of your heart away from me. But now, she's just hurt so bad that I don't think stealing you is anywhere on her mind."

I wasn't quite following. "But just because you don't think you're jealous anymore doesn't mean I should be doing this." My balls immediately tried to kick me for saying something contrary to what they demanded.

"That girl is in serious pain, Johnny. Every girl dreams of being in love. Well she's just had her dream shattered, and she's depressed enough to believe that she'll never find love again. And now, we both saw what just happened by the pool."

"What DID happen?"

"You're something special, Johnny. It's not just the money or the good-looks or how amazing you are in bed. You're just special. Ashlyn sees that as much as the rest of us do. And right now, she sees you as the greatest guy in the world. So even though she's been depressed for weeks, she dolled herself up, walked into that room, and asked you to make love to her. She didn't ask you to go for a ride or have some fun or get naughty together; she asked you to make love."

Taylor sighed. "And you turned her down. And she's feeling even MORE unloved than before. She's convinced that all men just want to bang her, as if that's all she deserves for having such a pretty face and beautiful body. She's been telling me for days she feels unworthy of being truly loved."

"What? You're saying I should have agreed to have sex with her?"

"No, well yes, but no. I'm proud of you, Johnny. I know how attracted to her you are and to be honest, I'm amazed you haven't cracked already. You're a great guy, but you do have dick for brains sometimes. But this time, you stuck to your guns. Ashlyn just made the most blatant play for you she ever has. No seduction, no innuendo, she just came out and begged for you to shove your dick inside her. A month ago, I would have hated her for it. Now, I just feel sad for what she's going through."

Taylor reached up and grabbed the front of my robe with both hands. "Johnny, I'm your wife. I know you love me, and now you've got me pregnant. I know we're going to last through anything together."

"We will."

"And we'll last through this. Ashlyn's very depressed right now and if feeling a little love gets her out of this funk, then I'm happy to lend you to her. And to be honest, if this doesn't work, we might not have any choice but to check her into rehab."

"I still can't believe you actually want me to do this."

"Johnny, be very clear about this. Ashlyn is hurt and vulnerable. This isn't about fun or getting your rocks off, right?"

"No, no of course not. I need to make her feel loved."

"Yeah. Kate tells me you're good at that."

I reached out a brushed my hand against my wife's cheek. "I love you, Taylor."

My wife kissed me again. "I love you too, Johnny. Now go to her."

***

Taylor knocked on the door and then swung it open without waiting for an answer. Ashlyn was in her bed in the dark, sobbing pitifully but she started to stop when she saw me and Taylor in the doorway.

Taylor touched my cheek and then gently pressed my back as I walked into the room, my eyes on Ashlyn the whole time. Taylor also grabbed the neck of my robe, pulling it off me so that I walked forward completely nude. Then the door closed behind me, and it was just me... and HER.

I could barely see Ashlyn in the darkness despite the moonlight coming around the gaps of the window shade. I reached over to the bedside table and tugged the lamp switch, bathing the room in a soft yellow glow. Then I moved and sat on the edge of the bed beside Ashlyn's head.

"Are you really here?" Ashlyn asked in a quiet voice as she looked up at me.

"Yes, I'm really here." I reached down and gently brushed away a bang from Ashlyn's face. She shivered at my touch and just kept trembling as my finger continued its trail around her ear and then down her neck.

A little smile came to Ashlyn's face. She rolled her hips back and stretched out while reclining on her side, and it was at that point I realized she'd left her house robe puddled on the floor, and that she was fully naked beneath the very thin sheet. The top of the sheet slid across her chest and curved around the round globe of a breast, and I saw the the fabric dip down at her waist and then begin its upward ascension once again to her hip before the heavier comforter began.

She followed my gaze and then with slow deliberation, Ashlyn pushed the sheet down her torso to her waist and then one at a time, drew her legs out from beneath the covers. And once her naked body was fully exposed to me, she rolled onto her back and stretched her arms straight back above her head.

The word "vulnerable" was not one I would have used to describe Ashlyn Scott, gorgeous supermodel, a month ago. Taylor had been using the term recently and in this moment, it perfectly described Ashlyn now.

Not only were there no clothes between us, but her posture was completely open. Gone were the teasingly seductive expressions on her face, replaced by nothing but quiet wonder. It was as if there was an Ashlyn-façade she kept up around everyone, including me: independent, aggressive, and sexual. But that façade was gone, leaving nothing but a truly vulnerable girl who was trusting me completely. I suppose she felt she had nothing to lose.

I couldn't betray that trust. Taylor was right, this wasn't about sex. This was about showing Ashlyn that she could be loved.

I thought about Kate for a moment. Her problem was self-esteem, a lack of belief that she was worthy of anything more than being used like a sex toy. I'd needed to show her that a man could care about her and enjoying being in her company without requiring sexual favors.

This was slightly different. Ashlyn was simply in pain. For perhaps the first time in her life, she'd given her heart to someone and allowed herself to fall in love. And that man not only didn't love her back when times got rough, he took things a step further and physically hurt her as well, marring the beauty she'd been so fiercely proud of.

Ashlyn needed to know that she didn't deserve that pain. That it wasn't her fault. These things Taylor had discussed with her, but Ashlyn didn't really believe. Even if I succeeded tonight, there would be much more on her road to recovery.

But for tonight, Ashlyn had put herself out on the line. She was offering herself to me, asking for physical tenderness and a little emotional love. After all the depression and pain she'd been going through, she needed to feel something good and positive for a change. And now it was my responsibility to give that to her.

So I started in the most intimate and tender way I knew how. I lay down beside her, consciously bringing myself down so that I wasn't hovering over her body like a conqueror. Even though she'd deliberately put herself in a completely vulnerable position, I figured Ashlyn had enough of men seeing her as a physical prize to be taken. And then I leaned in and tenderly kissed her shoulder.

Ashlyn shivered, despite the heated warm air of the house. I don't think she was expecting me to start where I did. And then as I continued dropping butterfly kisses along her shoulder, my hand slid forward into hers so I could intertwine our fingers. And then I gently squeezed it three times, as if to say "I. Love. You." without actually speaking the words.

I moved my lips higher, kissing her cheek and then nudging my nose around her ear. Ashlyn gasped at my soft touch, and then she turned her head to me with a glow in her sparkling blue eyes. Only then, after she came to me, did I move forward and press my lips to hers.

Our first kiss was magical. I couldn't remember feeling such an incredible electric spark since my first kiss with Taylor back when I was 20. That kiss had been like a chemical fire spreading through my body and ultimately led to Taylor and I frantically fucking like rabbits on speed.

This kiss simply sent a tingle through my entire body. From the way Ashlyn trembled, it had a similar effect on her. And as her lips parted and invited my tongue inside to play, she also rolled onto her side and threw a leg over mine while tugging my head toward hers with eager passion.

That was my cue. That was the moment when Ashlyn went from passive submission for me to have my way with her to active desire. And now that she had crossed that line, I could truly make love to her knowing that it was what she wanted.

So I made love to her... every INCH of her.

Conqueror or not, I could appreciate that Ashlyn had a fan-fucking-tastic body. So I made love to whole thing.

I rolled Ashlyn onto her back once again and stretched her arms back into their previous position above her head. And then I proceeded to lick, kiss, and nibble on every piece of her body. I started with her fingers, worked across her hands, and titillated the sensitive skin beneath her wrist until she started feeling ticklish. I made love to Ashlyn's elbows and worked my way back until I was dropping butterfly kisses on her shoulders once again.

Ashlyn was visibly trembling by the time I trailed kisses down the valley of her cleavage. I circled the globes of her wondrous breasts and teased every nerve cluster I could find. She started moaning in anticipation as I approached her nipples, but at the last moment, I skipped past them and worked down her belly while she whimpered with frustrated desire.

She was sweating by the time I got to her toes about a half-hour later, and she both giggled and moaned when I began to suckle her toes into my mouth, still with the slight taste of the chlorine water on them. And her panting turned into loud, heavy breathing as my lips and fingers came back up to work around her crotch.

I did the circular teasing thing once again, pressing every nerve cluster and tickling her senses. And just when my tongue was about to touch her clit, I pushed upwards and headed for Ashlyn's belly button.

The redheaded supermodel squealed loudly in frustration and then suddenly, she'd grabbed my head and forcibly shoved it back into her crotch. Grinning to myself, I extended my tongue forward, wrapped it around her clit, and began suck powerfully.

Ashlyn's scream could have carried across the Atlantic Ocean so loud that the Portuguese could hear her. I was positive it carried throughout the entire house, even though the construction company had laid down a ton of soundproofing.

1...345678