All Comments on 'A Bimbo is Born!'

by AAnderssen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I suggest an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome 10/10

I don’t know why there aren’t more comments, this is incredibly well done. Hopefully you continue writing more stories!

sdsiouxsdsiouxalmost 5 years ago
Waiting for more

Can't wait for how Tom behaves when he sees her. Story was well done.

Laird MLaird Malmost 5 years ago

Excellent. Interested in tomorrow. And what the future portends for Bimbo under Tony's "guidance."

MikerpenMikerpenalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Liked the story, the happy ending, and the body and mental modification.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why do things that could be up my alley always end up being non-consensual and murder...? Totally into the look, personality change, intelligence loss, but it's literally murder, and the girl wasn't even into it beforehand. I'm kinda just left sickened and feeling queasy.

NeilMc123NeilMc123over 4 years ago
Great work

Excellent piece of writing. Wonderful story and character build up. Tom and the Boss will be enjoying the delights of Barbi, unless there is a twist still to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No consent ruined it. Couldn't finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

how can this author describe the perfect blonde with gigantic fake boobs and let her give the doctor a blow job ??? She should ride him and lay her enormous balloons on top of his chest.and face of course.

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

Very hot story wished i was Bimbo ♥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAAnderssen@AAnderssen
38 Followers
Hi there! I am an aspiring writer of erotica and hail from the beautiful. Mediterranean island of Malta. I have always written but have only recently decided to try my pen at erotica. My work involves bimbofication but I am also working on stories that generally involve sexy b...