All Comments on 'A Bindr Experience'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A favorite story by a talented favorite author ... I have a voice that nags and scolds me that I should not get so shamefully, powerfully aroused by this story ... that, as a black woman, I should not have even made the choice to read it. But I did ... and now I'm asking for more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Compelling

This is a magnificent story of willing non-consent. Of course, I wish that it could be told without the racial element, but I suspect that for the Black narrator, at least, having Caucasians belittle and bind her is an essential part of her humiliation. Well done on an uncomfortable topic!

NONCONLuvNONCONLuvover 2 years ago

I debated reading this story because I am not into race play. I liked that the author and by extension the characters didn't go too far with the insults. It was especially nice to read the character as a normal person and not some ghettofied, over the top, chick that is only good for debasing. Good story, very hot, such that, I wouldn't mind following the character on her sexual journey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. I thought (wished) that the other men would have gotten envolved. It was my first time reading about race play with the victim being black. Prior to this I was only interested in blackmen with Asian or white women and never heavy set women. I do love how over time she is pulled deeper and deeper into serving whites and discovering how exciting she finds it.

I especially enjoy stories that show victims being “opened” and having their sexual weaknesses exposed. Guilty as we feel at some level we all can’t hide from ourselves. This story needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was written really well! loved reading this as a black woman. thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. I just reread this and I’m horny as hell! This is a great story of domination! Great writing and I can’t wait to read the next story in the series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES