A Bindr Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
She tries another CNC, but gets a surprise.
12k words
4.71
25.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent, raceplay, abuse and other themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of political or societal protest but as entertainment.

"Can't believe this is happening to me, again," I tell myself in a whisper. As I look around, my heart pounds harder and harder as this scene is exactly from a movie. Could be a horror movie or some drama movie where somebody is about to be robbed and murdered while walking on the sidewalk late at night. Cause that's exactly what I am doing. I'm in a strange place, at a strange time for a strange reason. Nearly every part of me screams for me to get the hell out of here before something bad happens.

Why am I here you may ask? Well, this is a bit embarrassing to admit but, well, I, errrr, I have another Bindr meetup. Yeah, I know, I know. Yes, Nerdy good girl Keshia is about to have another kinky Bindr hookup.

You would think the one I had would be the only one I would ever need, but no. About two months after the meetup I started to go back on the app. The urge only got worse and worse from there. Then I just admitted that I got the itch again to try something new and exciting...sexually. To try out yet another experience which would be safe but real, exciting and like nothing I've felt before...if that makes any sense.

What is it that's going to happen? Well, that's embarrassing to admit too. I mean, I admitted it to my partner in great detail, but that's only because he listed he was into such things. He seemed even more excited than I am about it too. In short I would pretend that my car breaks down as I drive home from a party or something late one night. And that my cell would be dead or have no signal. Because of this, I would get out and start walking as I head to a gas station or to flag down a cop. But as I walk, a "robber" comes out and well, you get the idea.

My partner's name is Jessie and he and I talked a great deal about all this. Like, talked for hours and hours as we both wanted to make sure the other one was a good match. He's a computer engineer that's 35 years old. He too enjoys some of the kinks I enjoy like BDSM, light raceplay, CNC, humiliation and so on. And we talked about those kinks in great detail too, as well as all the little things the we liked and disliked, you know, limits.

We discussed what was to happen and was not to happen. We made sure we both understood the other and what they wanted. For example, and again this is embarrassing, about raceplay. I confessed how as a black female I do find it arousing, but it has to be done right. That I wasn't looking to play ghetto, or be called the n-word and whatnot. Nor was I trying to find a 'white daddy.' Jesse was cool in the fact that he understood. He even gave an example of something that could be done with each of my kinks just to make sure he understood completely.

He suggested where we would do the meetup at, and I had no problems with it. It's near where he is, and he vouched for the safety of the area which is important since, you know, things will be happening out in the open to start with. If someone saw another being robbed even in pretend, I would hope they would call the cops, so we have to be careful where we do it. And to be honest, public is very much one of my kinks but I don't think I could fully do too much in public yet, you know? I don't want to be seen, you know? It needs to happen in a private, special area so it can be safe and well, private. Not out in the middle of a busy street where everyone and their mom could see what we are doing.

I stop walking as I reach the intersection which is my goal. I parked several streets over for safety and knew exactly which way to go as I researched it. This is the intersection right before HIS street. So...it's really about to happen again.

Like before, I have many different emotions swirling inside of me such as great excitement but also crippling fear. Again, this could all go wrong. He could be a serial killer, even if the app has vouched for him. Last time, I had a lot of fun, but the guy sort of changed everything about the encounter without sharing it with me. What if this guy does the same? I remember how incredibly scared I was, how it gave me nightmares for days after. If I'm being honest, it gave me a lot more pleasant dreams than nightmares in the end.

This neighborhood is a bit odd, at least to me. It's a pretty large neighborhood to start with and the houses, for the most part, are really nice. They are Upper-Middle-Class houses, with some being 3 stories tall and all looking well cared for. They are at least 20 years old but you can't even see dirt on them, you know? That's what the neighborhood is for the most part...except the street he told me to go to.

The street he told me to go into is a very short side-street off the main street. It's as if all the other streets in this neighborhood want to pretend this side street doesn't exist as the houses are much smaller and not as well cared for. Heck, there's not but three streetlamps on the side street while all other streets have one every 10 yards or so. And, this is going to sound bad, maybe even racist coming from me, but it has a real White-Trash vibe about it, like every other house cooks meth.

I've already brought my cell up and opened up the Bindr app. Like before, I stop and ask myself if I really want to do this. It's the last chance to stop it. If I don't check in with the app, then the event cannot happen. And if the event isn't cancelled within the app, then it'll send the police to investigate as it assumes one partner went crazy. It's why I like the app so much, as if makes you feel safe. Makes you feel like someone will come for you if something goes wrong.

"Come on, live a little," I tell myself and press the big red button on the screen. When I do it states "CHECKED IN -- HAVE FUN. Press below button if help is needed." Feeling a bit more scared now as I have to go through with this, I put the cell on the grass so I can empty my pockets. I proceed to hide my car keys inside a nearby bush as I don't want to lose them or have someone take them for real. I do the same with my wallet and everything else I have in my pockets. I hide them good in the bush so no one would be able to see them.

I'm about to pick up my cell to start acting like the 'scared little girl lost in a scary place' so that this can proceed, but stop when I see something out of the corner of my eye. At the moment I'm in an empty field that connects one of the main streets and the side street. So at the moment there's nothing but woods to my left, and a house a ways to my right which is on the side street.

I stop because I thought I saw something in the woods. May sound crazy, but it looked like a man with an animal head on or something. This does nothing but strengthen my fear as I have no clue about this area. What if there are real monsters here? And yes, I believe in such things and don't want to die from them. It doesn't have to be a monster either but some crazed man that thinks he is.

After a few moments I tell myself I'm just being silly. That I'm letting my fear of this situation combine with the hundreds of books I read that have monsters in them. That what I saw was a piece of trash flying in the wind, as there's plenty of trash all around. The place is littered in it.

But then I see the symbol. Multiple symbols. They are carved and painted onto the trees in the woods. And the thing is, I think I know those symbols. They are a bit away, but they look really familiar. Curious and nervous, I walk towards the trees thinking that there's no way that they could be real. I mean, if they are what I think they are, they are sigils to summon demons. Hey, a girl can like the show Supernatural and Constantine and not be evil you know.

Confused and excited by what I see as a mystery, I walk right up to one of the trees and see that no, they aren't sigils. In fact, I think they are gang signs. I'm not up on my gang signs, but they look like the garbage that passes for gang signs these days. Also, they look really fresh. I think the paint is still wet.

"Lookie, lookie, lookie here," a country sounding voice says in a very mocking manner behind me as I still face the woods. The moment I hear it, my heart sinks. Crap. It's starting. It then strikes me that I might have fallen for a trap. That I fell right into it.

"H-Hi," I say as I turn around, my voice shaking. "M-My car-," I start to explain the made-up story that my car broke down, but he doesn't let me by shouting "SHUT UP!" That's when I see what he has in his hand...a gun. A real looking gun. A gun that looks heavy and shiny like a real gun would. Oh dear me...that's a real gun isn't it? A really real gun pointed right at me. Instantly my entire body turns cold as this just got very, very real. But I do exactly what he says and shut up.

"There's a toll on this street you stupid black bitch. Give me your wallet," he barks, his voice sounding violent. Another cold fear fact hits me now, and that this man is not Jessie. Jessie is over 6 foot and close to 250 pounds. I know this because we skyped several times, so I know what he looks like. This guy is like 5'8 and not even 200 pounds. Not to mention the hair color and style are completely different. This is a real damn robbery. I'm being robbed for real!

"GIVE ME YOUR WALLET!" he yells, making me shriek in fear. At this my hands shoot upward hoping and praying he doesn't shoot me. I get so scared that I start to panic and my body shakes. My mouth goes dry as a desert and it's as if I forgot how to speak. I've never been robbed before, and don't know what to do.

"I...I...I don't have it! I...I l-l-left it, I swear," I finally am able to spit out, my voice quivering out of fear when I'm able to think. The man's eyes narrow on me as if he thinks I'm lying. Oh there is so much anger in them too. He looks as if he wants an excuse to shoot me. But then he looks me over and then nods as if saying, 'you're so scared I know you must be telling the truth.'

"Stupid lil black bitch. Fine. Hand over your cell then, and anything else you have on you," he demands impatiently. My hands immediately dart into my small pockets, to which I get a shock. They're empty. My cell. I don't have it. I put it down and got sidetracked by those symbols. I left my cell over there by the bushes. That means, I have nothing on me at all. Nothing. And he's not going to like that.

"I...I don't have it," I say weakly, turning out my pockets to prove it, knowing for sure he's going to shoot me. To this he cocks the gun, which makes me scream. But he doesn't shoot. He just points his gun at me while saying nothing.

My body shakes horribly now as I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say to make him not kill me. I would even tell him where I put my items at, but at the moment, even I forgot, not that I could even talk. I'm just to scared to think clearly.

"You mean to tell me...you come into my house, with nothing to pay the fucking toll? What, you think I'm stupid you stupid fucking darkie?!" He yells, pressing the gun barrel against my forehead which makes me shriek again. I start to try and explain everything to him, but no words come out. It's as if there's a block preventing me from saying anything. All I do is make weird babbling sounds.

"Then I'll just take the only thing I know you have. Your fucking clothes," he then declares and it's as if time stops. Shocked, I look at him, thinking there's no way he's serious. For a moment, all my emotions are put on hold as it's such a shocking demand. I mean, he can't be serious, right? People don't rob other people of their clothes, not unless they are designer clothes or something. What I'm wearing are clothes I don't care about in case something happened to them.

"5...4....3..." he starts to countdown, his weapon pointed right at my face. I immediately grab the bottom of my shirt and yank it upward. I yank so hard I hear fabric rip. I'm not sure what part ripped and I don't care as I want it off now. The shirt is now completely off and thrown at his feet.

Now I unbutton my belt, then unbutton my jeans. In a single hard tug, I yank down not just my jeans, but my panties as well, not even caring that my shaved womanhood is seen. Well, maybe not as I am black and it's a bit dim here since it is night. But my womanhood is exposed as I struggle to remove my jeans and panties.

I force my shoes and socks off as I remove my jeans. In less than 2 seconds, I am completely bottomless, my bare ass and pussy out, with not even shoes on. Now I reach behind me and unclasp my bra, damn near throwing it off me before I get shot. I'm naked now. Naked, having been robbed of my clothes.

One arm moves over my chest while my other hand cups my womanhood as I stand there, the man still pointing the gun at me. My head is lowered, looking at the pile of my clothes at his feet. Without them, my body shivers as the night suddenly feels much, much colder.

"Get your fucking hands up you stupid black whore!" The man barks angrily and I immediately shoot my hands upward, exposing my naked body to him. The man then looks me up and down slowly with a very creepy, leering smile. For a moment it makes me forget about the gun as I've never felt more like an object before than I do right now. We are not in the best lit place, but it is clear from his expression that he's happy with what he sees.

"Damn girl, that's a damn nice black body," he tells me, and I don't like the way he says it. It makes me realize what he wants and what's about to happen. I know that's sort of why I came here, but not from a racist, not from him, not here on the grass, and not under threat of a gun.

"I should share you with everyone," he says, confusing me. What does that mean? Share with everyone? How?

He then motions with the gun to his left, as if I should start walking. At this, my eyes widen and I actually shake my head NO as I can't do that. If I do, it'll be walking into the damn side street. Like, walking into the side street completely naked! It's not the best lit street, but I don't want to be naked out in public like this.

"5...4....3...2..." the Asshole starts to count, and I start to walk. My bare feet move over the grass for a few steps but then step onto the street. When I do, I whimper as I've never felt more exposed or helpless as I step into the street. Not even last time when I saw all the guys show up. I mean, I'm walking on this street, NAKED, hands high in the air, where I feel my tits jiggle all over. Not just jiggling, but bouncing as they are pretty big.

I start to slow down as I'm not even sure where he wants me to go. But when I do, he pokes me in the back with the gun and pushes forward, making me speed up. And so I keep walking until the bastard has me walking down the middle of the fucking street. When I try and move to the left or right to not be so visible, he presses the gun to get me back to the middle.

Scared doesn't describe how I feel, nor does humiliated. I mean, at the lip of the side street, where it connects to the main street, I see a car drive by, having no clue what's happening. And now I walk past house after house naked as can be. Most are dark, but a few have lights on. Can they see me? Are they looking right now? Are they seeing me look so pathetic? My biggest hope is that someone calls the police.

"This is what people like you deserve, you know that, right?" The bastard says, loving the fact that he's the one is in control of a black female. If there was no gun, I would punch him, being a nerd be damned. Anger flows in me, but my fear and humiliation is much stronger, even if I don't put up with stuff like that normally.

"Everyone able to see ya black titties, that fat ass, and ya dirty cunt," he says and laughs like an asshole. "Oh, and people are looking, you can be sure of that. We are a tight community here. We care about people and share everything," he keeps on, and I'm not sure if this is him telling the truth or some weird, stupid lie.

"Go to the lightpole, bitch," he grunts and pokes me with the gun again. I hate him poking me with that damn thing. What if it goes off on accident?

Doing as I am told, I begin to walk to the left, my body still shuddering and shivering from the fear and the cold. There's one of the few lightpoles to my left on the side walk. Its light doesn't light up that much, not like the lightpoles on the main street, but it's still bright enough to show, well, me.

Stunned, I walk to the lightpole, with the light engulfing me. It seems to shine off me, like broadcasting how naked and vulnerable I am. It's a horrible feeling, but at the same time, it's extremely intense and arousing. It's being helpless, but for real. Like having zero control and a spotlight put on you to show every possible body flaw you have.

"Turn around, put your back to it, and keep your fucking hands up," the robber barks. On the verge of crying from all this, I do as he wants once I reach the post. I turn around and step back to it, my back touching the cold of the metal while my hands are raised. When I do, he walks behind it and out of my sight. At this I do whimper much like a scared little girl because I don't know what he means to do.

"P-P-Please, d-d-don't!" I beg as he takes my hands and pulls them back and behind the lightpole. It's not painful as he's not stretching them hard or anything, but I don't like him touching me. A moment later, I feel him tighten a ziptie on my wrists, trapping me with my arms lifted and over my head behind the pole.

At this, tears do fall as I feel so incredibly scared. Scared and humiliated as there's nothing at all I can do to cover my exposed breasts or my womanhood. He's tied me under a streetlight, naked and helpless.

"Ahhh, is the darkie scared?" The man laughs once he's back in front of me. The bastard then slaps my cheek playfully, knowing I can't do anything about it. He does this a few times, getting harder each time. I try to turn my head to stop him, but he is still able to do it.

"HEY EVERYONE. LOOK WHAT I CAUGHT!" He suddenly yells. And I do mean YELLS. He damn near screams it right in my face, making me jump. My eyes open wide as everyone on the street would have heard that. With me under a damn street light, it's not like I'll be able to hide. Everyone will see!

With time slowing down, I hear doors opening. Nearby doors. Doors of the houses nearby. Then I hear laughter in the distance. Then more doors opening. Then more laughter. Now talking. Muttering. And then footsteps.

"Lookie at what we have here," A man says as he approaches and comes into the light. Another man appears next to him having walked up. Oh shit. Men are walking towards me. Crap. A lot of men too. More and more keep popping into my line of sight as they enter the light of the light pole. Each time when I see them, I see the same leering smile and laugh.

"Caught a darkie!" The robber calls out proudly like I was a huge fish to a fisherman, to which there is a lot of hooting and hollering. They've now formed a crowd in front of me of at least 12 or 14 men. I'm so stunned by this that I tremble in fear and am unable to say anything. I barely even remember my own name I'm so scared. The only good thing I can say is that the robber has put the gun away, probably because he doesn't need it anymore.

"Good job Mark," a familiar calm sounding man says. He sounds different as all the others are amped up and celebrating while this voice sounds cool and in control. From my side a very tall man steps right in front of me, inches in front of my face. My mouth drops open as I see who it is: Jesse.

The son of a bitch set me up. The asshole fucking set me up. Had his friend waiting for me. Now they are going to do...who knows what, and I can't do anything about it. For just a moment my anger outweighs my fear and I attempt to kick him. He easily moves to the side, where the entire crowd laughs with many saying how much fire I have. How they'll be sure to fuck it out of me.