A Bindr Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cum. This act of cruelty sends me over the edge. I cum from the feeling of having my tits fucked, I cum from the finger that's currently moving in and out of my ass, I cum from the person that pinches, squeezes and pulls on my clit and I even cum off of tasting my own panties in my mouth. I cum.

Moans try to come out as I give into the waves of pleasure. I focus just on them as the man goes back to slamming my tits up and down his cock. I shudder with each wave as my ass is still played with and my clit made into a toy. I cum as hands grope at my thighs teasingly. They've made me into a toy. A big black toy.

"There we go," the man says, stopping and dropping my boobs. When he does, he grabs his manhood and starts to jerk off. A moment later...he cums on my face. A thick stream of cum goes over my face starting on my chin and going to my forehead. And then another stream comes. And another. With my neck tied down, I can't do anything but take it.

There's a lot of laughter as he coats my face with cum. Many things are said, from "She looks better like that," to "That's her kind's makeup." As I can't move my head, I have to stay like this as I feel the cum all over my face and can do nothing about it. I can't even do anything when the asshole smacks his huge cock right against my face over and over. Or when he pretends he's going to insert it up my nose. This only serves to make my fading orgasm spike again from the humiliation where I try to let out another moan.

The man barely steps off before the next guy moves in front of me and eagerly removes the cinder blocks. This guy doesn't even look at me, just presses against me, dick in hand. He wastes no time in aligning his cock with my pussy, and then shoves it in.

Once again I gasp at another cock entering my pussy, and how raw I feel down there. This guy is like a pitbull in the way he starts frantically fucking me. He goes as fast as he can, making me let out a long shriek sound that my gag stops. It's so fast...so rough. Only in pornos have I seen women that can't do anything but let out a moan/groan as they are fucked so hard, and that's what he's doing. Fucking me like he's trying to break me.

But he only lasts about 20 seconds. Hell, I don't even think it was that long either as I feel his cum shoot inside me, much like before. I feel the warmth shoot inside of me as he stops thrusting. He then pulls out and walks off, as if nothing happened at all. It happened so fast that in a way, I'm not even sure it even happened.

The next guy steps up but he has a wooden bench. I'm extremely confused by this, as it looks like a bench that belongs to a picnic table. He steps up with it, and puts it down right in front of me, but far enough away that I can't sit on it.

As he does, I whine and protest as this has gone on too long. They had their fun, now need to stop. How many men was that now, 4? 5? They have to stop. Especially as I'm enjoying the feeling of this more and more, but it makes me feel like there is something wrong with me. That I'm a sicko. That I'm a pervert. That I'll end up died up as a porn store instead of changing the future.

When the guy attempts to stand on the bench, I get a clue about what he's about to do. I am proved right when he reaches in my mouth and pulls out my panties. You see, his crotch is level with my mouth.

"No, stop please, don't do-" I try and plead now that the panties are removed, but a cock is shoved in my mouth. The guy already had his cock out through his zipper, so when he does this, it is very surprising to me. He shoves his very large and hard white cock deep in my mouth, where I close my lips around it in reaction. Not only am I tied up and helpless with men playing with my ass...there's now a cock in my mouth. The bastard just keeps it there, not moving at all as if to make it sink in that he's cock is in my mouth.

"NNNooooo," I begin to beg but not because of the cock in my mouth, but because I feel something pressed against my private hole. Something that is not a finger. Whomever is behind me is still holding my cheeks open, and the other person has found something cold and hard and is pressing it against that hole.

With the straps around my neck, I can't move my head, so I can't see what they are shoving into my bottom and I have to take the guy's cock in my mouth as he thrusts. On purpose he shoves it far back to make me gag, causing drool to come out as well as a gagging sound. And each time he does, there's laughter and comments, mainly of how I deserve to be choked on big white cock.

The first time he does this is scary as I can't breathe. Having something shoved down your windpipe isn't what I call erotic, but by the 4th time, I sort of get used to it. I know that he isn't leaving it there, but is just thrusting.

And down below, the object is pressed hard against my ass. I keep myself tense, but they just push harder and harder. I've lost that fight as whatever it is, is already inside my ass. As they keep pushing it deeper, they laugh as I squirm and groan, still being face-fucked.

They insert whatever it is, deep. Like, at least 5-6 inches sort of deep which is so extremely violating to feel. Having something inserted in that private of all places is emotionally violating, not just physically. It combines with my already confused emotions to make me not sure if I like the feeling or hate it.

"Get ready for the candy," the man fucking my face says and there's much laughter. He starts to furiously ram his cock deep into my mouth each thrust, making me gag again and again. It's really hitting the back of my throat. Can't think of the size of the bruise I'm going to hate back there.

He suddenly pulls out and grabs his cock. Moving it so it is aimed right at the center of my face, he cums. Cum shoots out, spraying my face yet again. I feel the thick, warm goo go all over, coating my face more as all the assholes laugh. Stream after stream shoots out until it feels like a face mask. Of course, I know it isn't, but that's what it feels like.

In a daze, I stare forward as my panties are put back inside my mouth to gag me again, now only able to see out of one eye as the other stays closed due to cum dripping down. Once the bench is moved, another man steps up to me, to which he inserts his cock in my pussy. He slides it in and starts to thrust, fucking the black toy that they caught.

And so it goes. The men repeatedly fuck me on the street. Mostly they fuck my pussy, but a few venture to fucking my tits or my mouth. I think more don't use my tits or mouth because they have to stand and set up the bench/cinder blocks to do it. And as I'm fucked, a car goes by on the main street every once in a while, having no clue what they are doing to me, or what they are saying about me. That they are gangbanging me out in public.

After the last guy fucks me, which is my what, 8th? 15th? 24th? Whatever number the man was, Jesse steps back in front of me. I'm so incredibly tired and my body feels so sore, especially my poor womanhood. It burns with arousal even if fucked raw, but feels as if a freight train when through me. And my ass? They still haven't removed whatever it is that's inside me, and I have a bad feeling it's a freaking beer bottle.

"How about parading our new dark toy through the neighborhood, so everyone can get a good look at her?" Jesse calls to the crowd to which there is a lot of cheering. By now the cases of beer they had look to be getting low, and the men very drunk. It sends a horrible wave of fear over me, which only serves to make my confusing emotions more intense.

"Would you like that with your bound, black boobs bouncing?" He then asks and laughs, playfully slapping the sides of my bound breasts, sending pain through me. Drops of cum have dripped down and land on my breasts now, making me feel more and more lewd.

With fear in my eyes I shake my head no. I try to look at him and plead for him not to do that. If that happens, it'll be on security cameras and the cops will surely be called. Everyone will find out what they did to me, and it'll come out that I signed up on Bindr. I'm not sure the rules at my college, but that might mean I could get kicked out. And my parents? What would they say?

"Or how about we fuck you with something truly large? Billy's wife got one of those Dragon-monster dildo things as a joke. How about we fuck that nice lil black cunt of yours with that?" Jesse threatens, mocking my fear as I shake my head no again. I've seen videos of those things and they look nasty. Sure the girls that are in the videos seem to like them, but that'll be too much for me.

"Oh, you have something you want to say?" He mockingly asks as I keep looking at him, pleading the best I can with my gagged words. To this he pulls the panties out of my mouth, where I take a few deep breaths.

"P-Please...don't do it. I'm begging you," I say quickly in a pant. Of course, this makes the others laugh, but I don't care. I mean, they got to have their fun. They got to do so much to me.

"Don't do what Princess?" Jesse asks, pretending to be confused. This doesn't make sense to me at first as he knows what I'm referring to. Then it hits me that he wants me to repeat what he threatened. That this is some sort of show of power. That it is another way for him to humiliate me, but do it emotionally.

"Please don't...please don't fuck me with that Dragon dildo," I tell him, looking him in the eyes. Of course, there's laughter and he gets a lewd smile on his face. To taunt me, he starts to playfully slap my breasts while wearing an expression that says that I'm to share more. His slaps aren't really slaps but pushes meant to make my breasts jiggle.

"And please don't parade me like this around the neighborhood," I say now, my voice quivering at having to say this. Jesse slaps my left tit rather hard and backs up while laughing at me. Seeing this and feeling it almost brings me to climax again. The humiliation just doesn't end. It only builds and builds in ways I didn't think possible.

"I know! How about we untie her, turn her around and go to town on that ass of hers?" Jesse then calls out loudly to the crowd. They really like this idea which turns my body ice cold.

"NO!" I cry out at once. "P-Please, don't fuck my ass. Please. I'm sorry for coming here, and sorry you have to do this to me, but please, if you are going to fuck me, fuck my pussy all you want, but not there," I beg hurriedly, cum dripping off my face. It's now I wonder that's why they inserted the bottle up my ass, which is to widen it some.

"Don't mind if I do," Jesse responds and moves back to me. He unbuttons himself and pulls his pants down again. I feel the familiar feeling of his cock being placed at my entrance as he lowers himself.

I gasp as he shoves his hard cock deep inside me. This time he looks me directly in the eye as he does it. He proceeds to grab my left leg and lift it, causing him to be able to go in deeper, which again makes me grasp.

"What's in your lil black pussy?" He growls as he stares at me. The urge to cum just like this is so strong as I'm so overwhelmed by the loss of power. I'm so helpless and being used like a whore.

"Your...your cock," I answer softly while looking at his eyes. He narrows his eyes at me as if saying that's not the right answer or something. As if confirming this, he pushes against me more hard, making it feel like he's moving deeper inside.

"Your cock is in my black pussy," I tell him, the words coming out as moans. At this, he pulls back but thrusts again slowly, making my sore pussy feel every bump and ridge on his cock. He does it slowly, getting even slower as he keeps going.

"What am I doing?" He oddly asks me, still locked in eye contact. My moans fight to come out as he does this, as it is so damn arousing, even if it doesn't make sense. I'm sure if it was anyone else, they wouldn't be this turned on or aroused.

"You're fucking my pussy. My black pussy with white cock. Fucking it where everyone can see," I tell him, having a feeling of what he wants to hear. At my words, he starts to go faster. He is rough this time, with him ramming into me and making my bound breasts bounce.

"Say it again," he tells me right as he thrusts and I moan a high pitch moan. Oh, this can't be happening. I can't be looking into his dark brown eyes while strung up like this. I can't be letting a man do this to me.

"You're fucking me," I say with a moan right after he thrusts. Having to look at him and say such horrible things has made me even more aroused than before, which is obvious now as I am so incredibly wet. So wet in fact that each time he thrusts it as a wet sound to it.

"You're fucking me," I repeat as he thrusts again, my eyes on his. And each time he thrusts, I repeat this sentence. And each time he thrusts faster and harder.

The orgasm that I feel is coming is unlike any other. It feels like it's come from the deepest part of my being. It feels strong. It feels epic. It feels so powerful that it scares me. It's the fear and the feeling of having no power. It drives this dark arousal to a point where I'm scared where it might lead. I could easily see it ruining my life.

"You're fucking me," I start to scream as he gets incredibly fast and rough with me. He not only keeps my leg lifted, but now holds a handful of my hair. And his cock goes so deep inside me.

"You're fucking me," I scream and then cum. Only this time without a gag, my moaning screams echo. Everyone on the street can hear me. Hell, everyone two streets over, maybe even three can hear my screams of pleasure. They are so loud, he puts his hand over my mouth, pushing some of the other men's cum in my mouth.

As he keeps fucking me, waves of dark pleasure move over me. They wash over me, drowning me in feelings that I can't put into words. The feelings are so intense that I have wild and crazy thoughts. Thoughts that don't belong in civilized culture, such as them parading me up and down every street in the world, telling everyone I'm their black pet with the leash being attached to my nipples. Or thoughts of them taking me to a stage where a countless amount of men fuck me at once while others watch and laugh. These sorts of thoughts move over me, making me feel crazed and sick.

The entire time I cum, I keep eye contact with him. Never have I ever looked at someone while they made me cum. Sure, I've glanced at them or briefly looked, but not stared at them like this. It makes it so much more intense.

"You're making me cum," I then say into his hand as the waves keep coming. And at this, I feel him cum inside me, again. His warm seed fills my inside, only adding to the helpless and owned feeling I have. It causes me to quiver badly, my legs turning to jello. I'm pretty sure if he wasn't holding one up, I would have fallen over.

Finally, my orgasm passes, leaving me a sweaty, cum covered mess tied to this streetlamp. My breaths come in short and rapid breaths and I fear my heart may beat out of existence as fast as it is going. My leg is lowered and his cock is removed, all while I keep looking him in the eyes.

Everyone has grown silent now, as if they can't believe what they just saw. The only sound I hear after this, is the clicking of cell phones as they take pictures of my naked, abused and fucked body. And since I already feel so ashamed, I figure might as well lean into it, so for their pictures I stick out my chest or make them shake.

"Now, thank all these very nice white men for doing what they did, since you are an intruder on our street," Jesse says about 4 minutes later, his words breaking the silence. Looking at him, I see he's motioning to the group of men that are still all about, looking at me. It's now that I see just how many of them there are...and that all of them fucked me.

"T-Thank you everyone," I say, humiliated. "Thank you for doing what you had to do to me," I add on. At my words, the laughter starts to return. Softly at first, but it does grow. They even start to clap.

"Now apologize to them for making them have to do it," Jesse then orders, making me swim in heat as that' such a messed up thing to make someone say. This time I have to take a deep breath to get the strength.

"I do apologize to you all that you had to fuck me," I tell them, to which the laughter is back full-force. They are all laughing at me again, laughing at me debase myself while naked and covered in cum.

Someone behind me cuts off the ziptie around my hands, allowing me to finally lower them. Hurt, sore and in pain, I lower my hands where my shoulders feel on fire. It's here that the rope around my neck and then stomach is removed as well to let me move. As I rub my wrists to get feeling back in them, I notice that the rope around my feet is gone, and was most likely removed a while ago. Then whatever they had in my bottom is yanked out crudely, making me yelp.

"Time for you to go where you belong," Jesse tells me, and snickers as he points down the street. I take this to mean they want me to leave this way, and not by the way that I came in at. Basically, that I'll have to walk out in the open like this for people to see.

"But since you probably are worried about people seeing you in your true form, you can use this as clothes," he says and someone tosses something at me. In reaction I catch it and when I do, it is soft and not heavy. That's when I see it's a roll of toilet paper. Flimsy, cheap toilet tissue.

I stare down at it as they all laugh at me. A part of me is overjoyed that I am being allowed to leave as I was scared this really would be a kidnapping, but that joy is being ruined as they seem intent on embarrassing me. Because as I look at it, I hear them say things like, "try it on," and "I'm sure it's your size."

With a deep breath, I start to unroll it. Then I begin to wrap it around my hips. I have to wrap it over and over and over before it completely covers my downstairs like some sort of cheap short skirt. I then repeat the process over my breasts, which throb painfully as the zipties are still on them. It takes me longer to do, but I manage to get my breasts wrapped up so they are hidden as well. As gross as it is, the cum on my tits makes the paper stick better.

"Get off my street," Jesse then says as if it is a warning. Not needing to be told again, I begin to walk towards the street's opening. I have to go slow as between my legs is so very wore.

"Hey, you know better, hands up," the Robber chimes in, to which there is laughter. It takes me a moment to understand what he means, but I figure it out. So I lift my hands to which I hold the toilet paper roll up high. I keep walking after this, to which I have to walk in between all the men that just fucked me. As I walk, they all make their comments about me, from telling me to return anytime to be raped again, to making comments about how my black pussy loved white cock.

Just as I walk past all of them, hands grab my toilet paper clothes from behind and yank down, tearing them. My top and skirt fall to the ground to much laughter, exposing me again. Not daunted, I keep walking naked, knowing I'll wrap myself once I'm further away from them, which will probably be at the street opening.

It takes me 20 minutes to walk back to where my cell and keys are. I did reapply my toilet paper clothes at the entrance, where thankfully no car or person saw. I then walked around until I found the bush with my hidden items.

I then find my cell which I left on the ground. The Bindr app is still on screen, and I see Jesse had checked in a while ago, probably right as the Robber found me. He also just recently checked out to say that the meetup was over on his side. He gave me a positive review, making a note of how he changed what was to happen just a bit to make it more enjoyable for me, and how I was a champ to roll with those changes.