A Bindr Experience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, don't!" I plead as my kicking got their attention. Now men hold my legs, to which rope is tied around my ankles going behind the lightpole, so I won't be able to kick any more. Much like my hands, they made it so I can't move my legs too far forward. My last form of defense is taken away.

"Just for that you stupid cunt, shake those huge tits of yours. Give everyone here a show and see how much they can move," Jesse tells me, motioning to the large crowd watching. To this, I glare at him with hatred. You see, I confessed to him how during the last meetup I sort of liked how it felt when I was made to bounce/shake my breasts. That it made them feel super big and attractive, like everyone in the world would want them. And now he's using that against me.

SLAP! Jesse slaps me across the face, to which the crowd laughs and I gasp. It stings badly but doesn't hurt. It was a slap, but he didn't hit me hard. It was more like a warning shot that made a lot of noise but didn't have anything behind it. But he made his point.

Glaring at him in this position, I start to roll my shoulders. When I do, my breasts begin to jiggle. Immediately the guys start to laugh and jeer at the sight, with plenty of crude things being said. Things like, "Look at those black boobs go!" "Shake dem tits blackie!" and the worst one so far, "This is what you deserve!" Despite what they yell, I keep making my breasts jiggle and bounce around.

As much as I hate this, a part of me loves it. It's just so damn humiliating to do this. The humiliation of it sinks deep and seems to settle right on my clit, making my entire body warm. Already I feel tingles going over my body as my arousal starts to get stronger, strong enough it starts to battle my fear.

"Make them clap," Jesse then orders while smirking down at me. For the first time, I find that I can't look at him, or any of them. Instead, I turn my head to look away, embarrassed and ashamed that I'm doing this. This feeling becomes more intense as a car passes on the main street, driving by and having no clue that any of this is happening.

I stop rolling my hips and then start to bend my knees. I then go up and straighten my knees to make my breasts bounce upward. I do this again to make them bounce higher. Then I put more force behind it and sure enough, my tits smack against each other at the cusps of the bounce. To this, I build a rhythm, where my tits smack at the top, then smack down on my stomach just to bounce up again. It is quite painful and humiliating, but makes my clit tingle even more in a dark way.

"Damn, the bitch did it at once. She's loving this! What a fucking freak!" Someone yells, making the air get sucked out of me. Having your rapists call you a freak is a humiliating feeling that can't be described.

"Fuck you!" I fire back at the asshole, refusing to take it. All this does is make them laugh, as if I'm being cute trying to fight back. To this I do glare at the guy, having stopped doing it.

"I didn't say stop," Jesse says as I stopped making them bounce after that comment. To this, he slaps me yet again in that same stinging manner. I then start over, quickly making my tits smack together for them to laugh at.

Suddenly Jesse moves his hand to cup my womanhood. I gasp at this, but don't stop bouncing. This makes him have to move up and down with me, his fingers starting to explore. Never before has someone touching there felt so intense. Felt so violating. Felt so wanted.

"N-N-No," I try to tell him, but bouncing like this makes it hard to talk. I try to say this because he's started to rub my clit. He has two fingers pressed against it, moving up and down with me, rubbing along. What makes it just a tad more intense is the knowing smile Jesse has as he does this. He knows how shameful it would make me feel.

As he does this, the taunts get louder and louder. The men now keep a constant stream of insults and more to what is going on. And it keeps making me more and worked up, especially as no matter how I try to move, 0he keeps his fingers on my clit. His fingers move to the left and right, pressing hard against my clit and flicking it.

Finally, I'm not able to bounce anymore as the feeling on my clit becomes too intense. It's all I can do to stay standing up at the moment as he starts to rub extremely fast and extremely hard. It feels unlike any other time anyone has ever played with my clit either. Feels a dozen times more sensitive. And I know they can all hear the goofy moans that are coming out of me at this, as it is something I never knew could feel so good, to be played with in front a group like this.

"Call yourself a black bitch with big tits," Jesse whispers in my ear as he keeps rubbing. By now, I'm panting hard, my chest heaving as it is all so intense. My hands keep trying to come forward so they are pressed against the pole while my body is extra tense.

I fight myself not to say it. But when I do, there's a simple fact that prevents me...the fact that he may stop. I hate this, I really do. I hate being made a fool of, but damnit, what he is doing feels good. Feels beautiful. Feels like nothing I've ever felt and I just can't let it stop.

"I...I'm a stupid b-black bitch...with big fat t-t-tits," I say breathlessly. I say it soft and weak, but it is still loud enough for the ones nearby to laugh and repeat what I said to the others. What makes it even worse is that right after I repeat over and over "Yes, yes, yes," as the feeling of an orgasm is about to burst over me.

A part of me is in shock of how quickly I've given in. That anyone else would be fighting this. Fighting to not look like a whore. But why? I know what I like, and apparently I like this. So why not give in? Why put up a show?

I cum. The waves of pleasure move over me and I moan like a whore for the entire crowd to see and hear. I give into the waves as he keeps rubbing my clit roughly, taking in that all of them are seeing me like this. That they are seeing some chick who is clearly a whore, instead of the girl that is in the top 4% percent of her college. The girl that can name any Doctor Who villain. The girl that every teacher in my college says is the best student.

Jesse finally stops rubbing, allowing me to start calming down. I find that I'm very sweaty now, not to mention feeling ashamed and on display. But I get a strange feeling of excitement and refreshment when I hear the crowd laughing at me. It was like they were muted but then the volume is cranked up. They all are looking at me, most of them laughing as I just orgasmed with them watching. And like a toy on display, they know I can't do much about revenge.

"We are going to fuck you. All of us," Jesse then tells me, to which the crowd cheers. They erupt at this news too. Erupt to the point that I know he's not joking.

At this, I look at him with wide eyes as this wasn't part of the meeting. Sure, I told him that I was a bit disappointed with my last Bindr event when only one of them had sex with me, but for good reason! I don't know anyone here. They haven't been vetted or gone through the app. They are strangers!

"No! You can't!" I tell him, fear creeping back in as the pleasure fades. It doesn't take long before all I really feel is that cold stunning feeling of fear. It's not helped by everyone, including Jesse, laughing at my words. In response he gives me a "what you going to do to stop it then?" sort of look.

"You're right. We can't..." Jesse says, his look softening. He looks me in the eyes and no doubt sees the true fear I feel. That I don't want this. That this would be gangrape.

"We can't start until we prep you first," Jesse says and laughs, his face getting an evil look. Then the Robber moves next to Jesse and hands over my panties, which he must have gone back for. Still laughing, Jesse brings them up in a ball towards my face. I turn my head to the side to prevent him from doing what I know he wants to do, which is stuff them in my mouth, but it doesn't matter as he is able to anyway. I do keep my mouth closed to show I'm not letting him put them in my mouth, but the asshole pinches my nipple hard to make me cry out, and thus he shoves them inside.

As laughter rings out at this, two men move forward. Each grabs one of my breasts, to which I shake my head NO and try to break my hands free, but can't. They each have a ziptie that's already in a loop. I'm made to watch as each puts the ziptie at the base of my breast, and tighten. I actually let out a yell as they do this as it is incredibly painful, my poor boobs now tied off, tight. Again, I had mentioned to Jesse that breast bondage is one of those things I wouldn't mind trying one day.

Whimpering as I feel my heartbeat pulse into my now bound breasts, they proceed to put a clothespin right on each nipple. The clothespins are very tight, as it feels like my poor nipple is being bitten constantly. They stick out on my hard nipples, making me look comically aroused.

Others come out with more rope, which I don't know what they mean to do. As everyone acts like this is some sort of party, the ones with a rope come over to me. They tie a length around my stomach and the lightpole tight, so I'm made to keep my back against the pole at all time. And then, just to be assholes, they tie another length around my throat and the lightpole, forcing me to barely be able to move my head at all.

Barely able to move I stand here, gagged and helpless. The mood has very much turned into a party as I see the men passing around cases of beer. Everyone gets one, with a few downing a can at once as if in a hurry to get drunk. And as they drink and chat, they leave me here like this, as if not a big deal that they've trapped a naked woman and abused her.

"Bet you feel pretty stupid right now, huh?" Jesse asks softly as he stands in front of me. As I can't talk at the moment, hell I can barely even turn my head, I just glare at him. He is still smiling that leering smile that seems to say that we both know he's going to fuck me if I like it or not.

"Naked and tied to a fucking light pole. Your fat titties just jiggling about for the world to see, not to mention everyone seeing that nice, cute lil black pussy of yours. You are a sight to see alright. And stupid. Just walked in here without any trouble. And now you're about to be fucked till you can't stand," Jesse tells me in a calm manner, standing next to me as if we are together enjoying the view.

Jesse moves in front of me, until he's basically pressed against me, where we are chest to chest. He looks down at me, still wearing that "I'm better than you" sort of look. I just glare at him as there isn't much else I can do.

Now he undoes his belt, and I keep looking him in the eyes. Now I hear him unbutton his jeans. Then he pulls them down, to which I feel his hard manhood come forth. Despite all this, I keep looking up at him, feeling somewhat intoxicated by the look on his face and how this all makes me feel.

He now lowers himself, where I feel him place his manhood against my pussy. I don't move at any of this. I stay as I am, my feet still shoulder length apart. I feel him move his manhood about until it is aligned with me, pressed against my lips while I still stare at him.

Then he enters me. His presses his hips forward and his cock easily slides inside me. When it does, we both gasp as it is a blissful feeling. And he's able to slide in so deep and easy. Slides in until his body is pressed right against mine.

"There we go," he croons as he presses so hard against me that I go to my tiptoes as he's so tall. Now he pulls back slowly just to thrust again, easily moving his cock about my wet pussy. He does this a few times, going very slow and steady, more of showing he's in control than having sex.

"What a whore. Right guys? Getting fucked out in the open for everyone to see," Jesse calls out and laughs. All of his friends agree and even start a loud chant of "whore." Then he starts to fuck me.

He whams into me again and again, being extremely rough. Each time he does he makes a thud noise as his body meets mine. It's so rough that I part my legs as much as I can for him as he pounds away at this strange angle, my own back being plummeted by the pole.

Each thrust makes me whimper as it's so rough and so primal. And each thrust brings more insults and laughter as the group watches and mocks. He gets calls to "Fuck the black bitch good" to "Tear that pussy up" while I get yelled at for being a whore and told how lewd my tits look bouncing like this.

I'm pressed harder and harder against the pole behind me as he actually grabs my legs and lifts me up, so I'm no longer even touching the ground. There he pounds away at his steady pace, fucking my pussy hard while holding me. My gasps turn into full-fledged moans as he pounds away. I say pounds away as that's what it feels like. Almost like he's hatefucking me or something because it feels like a beating. But instead of using a fist, he's using his cock.

"Oh man," he suddenly gasps and stops. I then find out why as I feel him shoot his seed inside of me. Feel his cock pulsing as it shoots out stream after stream of cum...inside me. Stunned as I feel this, I just look at him, not believing he really just did that. He just came inside me.

Panting, he pulls out of me and puts me back down. Not saying a word he moves backward and puts his cock away, looking mighty tired. He's barely even three steps away before the Robber steps up to me.

"My turn," he laughs, and hurriedly pulls his pants down. I shake my head NO at this, not wanting any more. But it's too late. The man wastes no time at all in positioning his cock at my hole and shoving it inside. He is much shorter so he doesn't have to lower himself as much, but this doesn't seem to matter. What matters is his cock is in my pussy and I can't stop him.

"Damn good pussy," he tells me as he rapidly fucks me. He goes so fast and so weird that I'm sure most people would laugh as they think it is a joke. It makes me think of a dog-human hybrid having sex.

To add to my humiliation, he starts to slap my bound tits, making them swing about and me cry out. He hits them hard too, hard enough that they smack into the other boob and cause both to swing for a while. He keeps fucking me crazily like this, making me groan and moan as he does, my breasts bouncing from the force of it.

Now he slaps my face playfully as he fucks me, knowing I can't do anything about it. They are quick and light jabs, mostly for show and to remind me of how I got myself in this position. Yet as much as I hate this asshole, I'm loving how this feels. How it feels to be helpless and fucked like this. The fear of it, the excitement, the overwhelming emotions.

The robber fucks me easily for about 2 minutes up against the light pole. As he does, several cars go by the main street, none of them knowing what's happening here. That they tied me to this pole and are fucking me like an animal. That out in the open there's a mass...gangbang? Train? I don't even know what to call this.

"Oh shit, oh shit," the robber says in a pant as he pulls out of me. The moment he does, he begins to jerk himself off, to which he cums. His seed shoots out fast, shooting off to the side as he aims away from me. For several moments he jerks off, stream after stream shooting out.

"My turn," a man I've never seen before says as he pushes the robber out of the way to come up to me. He looks me in the eye and smiles widely. From the look on his face, Christmas came early. There's such excitement in his eyes that it's a bit scary.

"Now, if you don't mind, please say, 'Fuck my black pussy please,' to me," he requests ever so politely. He says it in a way that you might say ask a family member to pass the butter during dinner. My eyes narrow at this as I'm gagged. How in the world am I supposed to say that?

The guy then grabs the clothespins on my nipples and lifts. My eyes widen as pain, sharp pain runs over my nipples. Moving to my tiptoes I try to tell him, "Fuck my black pussy please," but of course it comes out garbled and not understood. But when I do this, he and a bunch of the others laugh.

"You kidding?! No! Why would I want that?" He tells me, as if we are in a real conversation. Many others laugh and some look confused. The guy then grabs what I think are cinder blocks that were stacked somewhere behind me. He puts them right in front of me not even an inch away from the pole.

"I will take those big black boobies of yours through," he says standing on the blocks. Standing on them, his midsection is almost perfect with my bare chest. So I'm made to stand like this and watch him undo his belt, unbutton his pants until he pulls his cock out. Only when I see the size of his cock, my eyes widen. Goodness me, that thing is freaking huge!

With a rather blunt move, he slaps his cock right between my tits. His hands grab each ziptied boob, which are super sensitive right now. When he does this, I winch and squirm. He gropes them for a bit, then holds them as if guessing the weight. But he finally presses them around his cock. Mashes them really.

"Look at me," he then says seriously. My eyes flutter up to his, where we make eye contact. Now he pulls his hips back and then front to thrust into my tits. He goes slow when he does this, which I think is to make me feel it. But he speeds up quickly.

For some reason having to look him in the eye as he does this is intoxicating. It's like admitting that you are submissive or helpless. I mean, the guy is literally fucking my titties and I can't do anything about it, and that alone damn near makes me cum. It's stuff like this that makes me think this is a dream. Stuff like this doesn't happen. People don't go through stuff like this.

"HHHHHMMMPT!" I protest loudly as I feel a horrible feeling; my ass cheeks parting. Someone is behind me, spreading them. At my protest, I hear laughter from multiple people, letting me know there are more than one person behind me. I protest against as they don't stop but keep my cheeks spread.

I try to move, or at least turn, but it's not like I can as he's fucking my tits with a death hold. Already he's stopped thrusting but moves tits over his cock to make my tits fuck his cock instead. They heavily move, engulfing his large member, only for it to pop out between them as if saying it won't be hidden.

"NNNOOOOO!" I protest into my gag as a finger pokes between my cheeks down before. That finger pokes in one place it shouldn't poke at....my ass. But with more laughter, it pokes again, but this time it hits its target, poking right on my ass. The fucker that's doing it pokes again and again, doing it to laugh at my response.

As this happens, I'm still looking the man in the eyes, which makes it even more intense. Now the finger doesn't just poke against my ass, it starts to push it's way in. My eyes widen to this as I can't think of how to stop it. And that's when someone pinches my clit. Like an OFF button, this causes me to stop protesting and groan as they take it between two fingers and squeeze, sending pain and pleasure over me. It squeezes, then lets go, squeezes and lets go, again doing it as if to see my reaction to the feeling.

I feel hands moving on my thighs now. They move up and down my thighs, feeling the softness of my skin. The feeling of all the hands nearly brings me to climax as it's too much to take. I've never been in a threesome or group thing before, and this is far too intense. It's overwhelming to the point I think I may explode. It feels like someone is feeling every part of me.

"I said look at me!" The man fucking my tits barks, and he stops, removes his cock and slaps my breasts HARD. So hard that I feel the handprint he leaves. And when I mean hard, I mean hard. My left tit is hit like a tetherball and sent into my right one with force.