A Bird, His Wife & a Black Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to touch it, Robin?" she asked.

Robin was still.

"Come on", she said, standing and taking his hand. She led him toward Dara on the adjacent seat. Dara now fully removed his pants, leant back, and widened his stance. His immense cock swayed between his thick, strong thighs. She sat next to him and brought Robins hand down onto the barrel-like surface of Dara's shaft. Robin was bent forward awkwardly, feeling the silky satin of his dark skin.

"Well?" Charlotte persisted.

Robin adjusted to wrap his fingers around the firm thickness of it, but his hand could not fit around. He felt it throb, and almost involuntarily worked his hand up and down; the skin slid frictionlessly over its heavy bulk.

"It feels warm." He said, feebly.

"And how does it taste?"

Robin dropped to his knees. He let his lips brush against the swollen head.

"Go on. I know you want to."

Robin pouted and opened his lips. He let his tongue lick underneath and began to suck on Dara's huge cock. Charlotte watched with delight. Dara exhaled, removing his shirt, and Robin glanced upward to see his massive body, strong and broad. He was fully aroused now and felt the pressure in his cage. Charlotte noticed the swelling.

"Oh you fucking love it don't you."

She took a fistful of his hair and began to work his head, lengthening the action until Robin gagged. A rush of saliva gathered and dripped down the long shaft. Robin did love it. He could feel exhilaration building inside him. He would do whatever she wanted, and he would enjoy her pleasure. He serviced Dara's cock, stimulating the engorged head with his tongue, and wrapping his lips around the top of his shaft. Dara hardened, and at full capacity his cock was big enough for Robin to fit both hands on it, with a gap in between, and yet still fail at fitting the remainder into his gaping mouth. He bobbed up and down, pressing against the resistance of his throat and shifting to allow it deeper, wearing out the reflex to gag. Soon, he was taking the head into his throat. Dara hummed his satisfaction, and Charlotte watched her cockslut husband in awe.

After a time, Charlotte escalated things to the next level. She stood and took both their hands. She kissed her husband, wet and slippery, and forced her tongue deep into his mouth. As she did so, she was unbuttoning her dress. She let it fall, and guided Robin in front of her, following him up the stairs. She looked back at Dara with lust as he came behind her. In the bedroom, she took off her bra and panties, and moved onto the bed. She was dripping wet, leaning back onto the headrest with her legs spread wide. Her nipples were hard, her big tits spilling firm and bouncy over her upper rams. Robin approached and tasted her pussy. She arched her back and moaned.

"In the bedside drawer" she gasped.

Dara understood and opened it to find a condom and a bottle of lube. He made himself ready.

Robin presented his ass. It was aesthetically excellent -- heart shaped and rounded, full compared to his slim waist. His asshole was tight and unblemished. Dara put his heavy hands onto his cheeks and squeezed. Robin, lost fully in his arousal, wiggled up and down, causing them to bounce. Dara felt his smooth taint, then drizzled lube onto his hole. He spread it and rubbed it into Robins rim. When he felt Dara's cock pressing against him, Robin looked up into Charlottes eyes and saw a lust that he had not yet seen. Her Robin was a fuckpig. Dara pressed in harder and waited for Robins asshole to stretch and relax. After a minute of constant pressure, the head popped in. Robin exhaled, and Charlotte giggled. Dara began to thrust. Robin moaned into Charlottes pussy.

Charlotte was in ecstasy. In some frenzy, she got up and moved to the end where she could watch her man being penetrated. She began to rub her pussy, one foot on the floor and one up on the bed. Dara was conserving his effort. Robin pushed himself up on all fours, and Dara gripped his waist and fucked him like a dog. Eventually, his thrusts were full deep, and his hips slapped against Robins fat ass with every impact. Precum leaked from Robins cock, and he sank deeply into his position and threw his eyes upward in pleaure.

It seemed that Dara was working himself into full effort when Charlotte made her move. She leaned in and whispered something in Dara's ear, and he slowed, then withdrew. Charlotte moved to her husband and kissed him.

"Now Robin," she said, surprisingly evenly.

"I would like you to take off Dara's condom."

Robin was thrilled. He got up and did so eagerly, unrolling it from the base. Dara's cock was smothered in a buildup of precum, and light reflected from it to highlight thick veins that ran along his vast, curving shaft.

Charlotte laid back, bent her knees up, and spread her legs. Robin saw her pussy, beautifully shaped, pure, symmetrical, and flawless. Her thin lips were a uniform pink, her skin was smooth, with perfect goosebumps raised up.

"Now. Please assist Dara to fuck me."

Robin felt a sick pit, a deep throbbing arousal of nervous ecstasy and shame. Dara looked at Charlotte, inflamed with a new energy. She stared into his eyes. Robin watched as he moved over her small body. He touched her. He felt her breasts and ran his hands down her sides and over her fertile hips and thighs. She was tiny compared to him.

Stunned for a second, Robin reached to take the base of Dara's black stallion's cock. He directed it downward, and the head made contact with the lips of his wife's most precious part. They slid sideways and opened as Dara pressed forward. Charlotte took in a breath -- Dara halted, and Robin held his cock steady. Under some compulsion, Robin began to work Dara's cockhead around in a circle, helping it to burrow little by little into Charlotte. She took Robin's other hand, squeezing it tight. Dara moved again and assisted by the excessive natural lubricant produced by both of them, his cock slid in a few inches at once.

Charlotte gasped. Robin let his hold of Dara go. Dara began to fuck in earnest, small thrusts that grew deeper. Clear fluid gathered around their union and ran downward. Charlotte tugged Robins hand and brought him up to lay beside her. Robin hugged her and watched Dara slide further in and out, and the resistance of his wife's tight pussy lessened. She began to move her hips eagerly and shuddered in a new ecstasy that Robin had never seen before.

"Fuck me Dara. Fuck me with your big black cock. Oh, I need this so bad."

The pit in Robins stomach grew, but his little cock hardened and strained in its cage. Charlotte was still holding his hand, but she paid him no attention as Dara pumped and pumped. He found his stride, now plundering the full depth of Robin's wife in front of him.

"Choke me," cried Charlotte. Dara tore Robin away from her and out of his way, his strength irresistible, then wrapped his big hand around her slight pale neck and she orgasmed almost at once, spasming and moaning, yet Dara did not relent. He dropped down onto her, his whole weight pressing her into the bed. His arms held her body in place, and his legs pinned her thighs open on either side, spreading her to the full force of his thunderous pounding.

He fucked her ruthlessly, and she screamed and came in a constant state of pleasure. Robin watched tears roll down her face, watched her face screwing up in pleasure, then she would stare, absent, then gasp and quake and shudder again, a wide, wild smile on her face. Wet, fast slapping filled his ears, and his wife's breasts, spilling out sideways under the pressure between their two bodies, rippled and wobbled with each smacking impact.

Dara gripped at Charlottes hair, and covered her mouth to stifle her screams. He squeezed her ass. He handled her tits and twisted her nipples, choked her, and fucked her. Charlotte wept with unconstrained joy. Her hands grasped at objects that weren't there, and she writhed and spasmed in ecstatic agony.

After a timeless chaos of unconstrained and brutal fucking, the mood shifted. Dara bore down and plunged deep into her. He pushed himself deeper, and Charlotte wrapped her legs around him, squeezing him, moving her hips to grind herself against him. She cried out.

"Cum inside me, I want your cum inside me".

After a few final thrusts, she felt Dara explode. His cock was at its deepest when his forceful propulsion unleashed a flood of his potent seed, to cover and fill the most vital parts of her unprotected insides. Charlotte was vibrating. Another hot jet of cum filled her, Robin lay on his side, watching, salivating, aching for the love of his life. Dara jerked again and again, and each load of his sperm was released, and he hummed deeply. He moved slowly insider of her until he was finished and became still. He was breathing heavily, his vast bulk lay on top of her. Charlotte opened her eyes and saw Robin, kneeling beside her. She saw the needy look on his face, and the long strand of precum that hung from his twitching cage to the surface of the bed. She breathed, gleeful and content.

"Oh Robin. Do you want to say thank you to Dara?"

Dara moved off her. Robin, sickeningly excited, watched as his immense length, slathered with cum, slowly withdrew from her pussy. It brought out with it a creamy stream that flowed out and down. He scurried to sit on the end of the bed before Dara as he now stood.

"Thank you." Robin said, as Dara looked down at him, then over to where his wife lay.

"You're welcome."

Dara took his heavy cock and laid it on Robins face. He was savoring the sight. This totally aroused Robin, and he began to suck and clean the cum from his cock. He ran his mouth along the whole surface, his testicles, base, shaft, and head, taking the new oozings of cum that spilled out sporadically. Charlotte watched, laying back, satisfied. After a minute, Dara moved away, and Robin came to lay flat on his stomach between his wife's legs. Cum visibly filled her now gaping pussy, spilling out and down over her asshole. He flattened his tongue and licked upward, cleaning her perfection, then dipped his tongue into the rich pool of cum inside her. He eagerly lapped, taking all that he could as she breathed heavily and stroked his hair.

"Roll over." It was a familiar order.

She moved to kneeling and sat down onto his face. He opened his lips over hers and hot cum filled his mouth. His cock twitched, Charlottes hands on his flat stomach as she grinded slowly, Robin lapping at her pussy, swallowing Dara's thick semen. Charlotte let out a big sigh, fell forward and rolled off him. Robin went to her, and she wrapped herself around him and kissed him lazy, wet and sweet. Cum mingled with their saliva, she circled his tongue with hers, and Robin felt whole again.

---

Needless to say, Robin stayed in strict chastity forever after. Occasionally, Charlotte would tell him that she had a date, and after she left, Robin would transition into his erotic feminine persona and wait. Sometimes, she brought someone home, and sometimes, Robin would be involved, but more often than not she came home late and alone to lay back and relax as Robin licked and lapped at the cum that filled her pussy before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

12