A Bird In The Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Master. Please punish your disobedient slave, she broke position and came without permission."

"I noticed," her Master chuckled. "Would you like to be restrained for your punishment?"

"Yes, please Master."

"Very well, stand and follow me," her Master ordered and Lissa quickly complied, following her Master out of the room and into the dungeon. He led her to a bench and ordered her to drape her body over it. Lissa didn't know it, but this was a spanking bench, designed to hold the recipient in the perfect position for spanking or whipping their bottom. Soon he had her completely strapped down. Though Lissa could not see, her Master took out a wider softer whip to administer the ten punishment lashes.

Now Lissa was trembling in fear, not only for the impending punishment, but also because her naughty cunt was still on fire, apparently in anticipation of the pain. She was afraid she would cum without permission again. Suddenly her Master struck across her already tender bottom. This time he struck with more force, but the width of the leather whip caused the impact to be more spread, though no less painful. She moaned and bit her lip, panting as she dealt with the pain.

Her Master waited until the pain fully blossomed and started to recede before he struck again, causing Lissa to moan again. She didn't know why she didn't scream, it hurt as badly as before, but instead she imperceptibly tried to lift her rear more to receive the next blow. Her Master chuckled and she wondered why.

"Hmm, it seems my new slave is a pain slut," her Master noted as he observed the streams of Lissa's juices running down her inner thighs.

"Oh no, Master, I don't like pain," Lissa protested but couldn't deny the fact that her pussy felt like it was ablaze with desire.

"Some things don't lie, little slave," her Master said and ran a finger through her slit, coming away dripping wet. He walked around in front of her and rubbed his finger on her upper lip under her nose. "What does that smell like, slave?"

"Um, like a slave in heat, Master."

"Yes, yes it does, doesn't it? As proof, you are allowed to cum as many times as you can while I finish administering your punishment."

Her Master returned to his position behind her and struck again, this time contacting her lower butt cheeks and part of her pudendum. Lissa let out a little shriek of pain, but it was soon followed by a moan of arousal. What was wrong with her? That really hurt, but oh god, it also felt really good. One more like that and she would probably cum.

Just as she thought that, her Master struck her again, not on her ass cheeks, but directly up through her crotch, hitting her pussy full on and even her now distended clit. Lissa cried out, but not in pain, her orgasm overwhelmed her. She writhed and bucked against her restraints, again her body not her own, but a slave to the orgasm running through it. By the time she recovered her Master was standing in front of her, lifting her head by a handful of her hair as he squatted down to look at her eye to eye.

"Definitely a pain slut," he chuckled, mockingly shaking his head. "What am I going to do with you, how do I punish a pain slut?" He asked in a joking manner before letting go of her hair, causing her head to fall back to its original hanging position.

"I don't know Master," Lissa replied, not realizing he didn't want or need an answer. "It will still hurt afterwards and help remind me, Master."

"Yes, there is that, but it would be much better to force you to the edge of orgasm, then pull you back, over and over again."

"Oh god Master, that would be pure torture."

"Yes, I'm sure, but quite effective."

"Yes Master," Lissa fearfully capitulated. Oh god, she was in the hands of a sadist, but it excited her beyond anything she had ever experienced. He was the perfect Master for her, willing to give her the erotic pain she desired. But why did she like it so much? It certainly hurt like hell.

Bringing her out of her thoughts, her Master struck again with the whip, hitting her now sore backside once again. He continued only on her ass cheeks, waiting for the pain to fully register before striking again. On the ninth stroke, in spite of herself, Lissa came again, even though none of the blows hit her needy pussy. This one wasn't as explosive or mind numbing, but still a powerful orgasm and very pleasant. Once she recovered, her Master continued and finished the final stroke.

"Oh Master, more please," Lissa begged making her Master chuckle.

"No slave, it's supposed to be punishment. Don't you remember? You came twice, that is enough for now."

"Yes Master," Lissa responded dejectedly.

"Good girl."

"Thank you Master," Lissa responded, perking up at his words of praise. Her ass hurt, her pussy burned with desire, she was truly a slave in heat. Master released her from the spanking bench and Lissa immediately knelt in proper position on the slave mat nearby. "Please Master, I beg your collar! Please make me your slave!"

"You already are my pretty dove."

"Yes Master, I have been your slave for the last month, I knew it in my heart. I have been eagerly anticipating this day when I could kneel at your feet and beg for your collar."

"Good girl," Master praised her and went to the cabinet, pulling out a collar that looked similar to the one Lissa had worn before. It was in two halves and was black metal, just like the one that fell away after she followed Master's instructions to the letter. While the old one was an inch wide and approximately one quarter inch thick, this one was fully three inches wide and at least three eights of an inch in thickness. Master showed it to her and Lissa read the inscription: slave dove, property of Sven Albrecht.

"Oh Master, it is beautiful," Lissa gushed looking at the black metal with the silver inscription, tinged in red. "May I be allowed to say your name just once, Master?"

"Yes my dove," Master acquiesced.

"Thank you Master, and thank you for such a pretty name. I am dove, property of my Master Sven Albrecht."

"Good girl."

"Unnggghh, thank you Master," dove smiled and moaned as he joined the two halves together. They fitted perfectly and tightly around her throat. She felt a bit of heat as the metal seated together around her neck and she looked up at Master with a quizzical look on her face.

"Yes, when the latches inside lock together, they fuse with a chemical heat. It cannot be removed without a lot of work, in fact, we've never removed one."

"Oh god," dove moaned, "thank you Master for collaring your slave. I live to serve you Master."

"It is my pleasure dove, you will be branded and pierced next week after you ass heals."

"Yes Master, thank you," the girl formerly known as Lissa, now the slave named dove, bowed her head in submission. "Master, how long have you had this collar ready for this slave," dove asked, subconsciously touching it lovingly.

"Almost three months, I had it prepared after I entered your apartment and measured you while you were under the influence of the drug we administered to your coffee that night."

"Oh god Master, how did you know I would willingly come here and submit to be your slave?"

"It is my business, my little dove. I train and sell slaves."

"Will I be sold Master?"

"No my dove, you are different. You caught my eye, your pretty hazel eyes, your full lips, your pretty face, your flaming hair, your perfect ass and your wonderfully submissive attitude. The only thing you didn't have could be fixed and has been. Your tits are now perfect, big, round and perky. I selected you to be my personal sex slave my dove. You will learn to please me like no one ever has. You already are pleasing me more than any before you because you are a pain slut, and I, my dear dove, am a sadist. We are perfect for each other. I will make you orgasm like you never thought possible. You will be a slave to me not only in your mind, but in your body as well, it will crave what I give you."

"Oh god, thank you Master, may your slave kiss your feet?"

"Yes slave," Master Sven replied and dove bent over and licked and kissed his shoes. She didn't know why, she just felt that was the perfect way to show her Master that she was his, willingly. Suddenly she had a fearful thought, this collar was much wider -- larger, how horribly painful would the shock from this one be? "Master?"

"Yes my pretty dove, did you wish to ask a question?"

"Yes Master, since this collar is much larger than the last, will you be able to shock me to the point of killing me?" dove asked fearfully.

"No slave, this collar cannot do that. If you need to be punished, I will administer your lashes, paddling, caning or other forms of punishment," Master replied.

"Thank you Master," dove breathed gratefully.

True to his word, the following week her Master branded her left ass cheek and had her nipples pierced. The vibrating bar in her clit was replaced with a ring as well. After her nipples healed he often attached a Y chain to her nipples and clit and led her around with the leash attached to it. Being led by her most sensitive parts only heightened slave dove's arousal. She often came without permission and had to be punished. She both loved and hated that Y chain, but would moan in need whenever her Master placed in on her. Eventually she learned to control her orgasms and came only when Master permitted. She never knew that edging would bring her such powerful orgasms and she began to relish holding back until she exploded in ecstasy.

After her body hair had been depilated, her Master brought in a tattoo artist who artfully placed a dove on her right ass cheek, now her namesake, as her Master had ordered. She loved how beautiful it appeared on her ass and admired it often, along with her brand, a beautiful cursive S. She noticed that she was his only slave with this brand, the others carried his company logo on their left ass cheeks, when she was able to see them.

Over the next few months slave dove became more and more jealous and malcontent. Her Master fucked his slaves at will, sometimes bending over the hot blonde maid and taking use of her. He even fucked the older cook and the dark haired cleaning slave. Slave dove wanted him all to herself and would pout and even willing receive punishment just to gain her Master's attention. Soon she was receiving more punishment than she could handle and it became non-erotic if the pain was too great. Oh how she longed for the early days when Master whipped her to orgasm or fucked her brains out and she came like a runaway freight train.

On the year anniversary of her submitting to be his slave, Master ordered her to his office. She had never been there, though she had heard him fucking the blonde maid in there, even through the thick door. She knelt on the slave mat where she assumed the maid had done on many occasions and her jealousy flared again, though she remained quiet and respectful.

"My pretty dove, it seems that you have become unhappy in your slavery to me," Master stated, looking sadly down at her from his desk chair. "Why have you become so recalcitrant and disobedient?"

"I'm sorry Master, I'm just so jealous of you fucking your other slaves. I am a one man woman, I want you all to myself, but I am a slave and not allowed such privileges."

"Aahh, but why did you not tell me this before?"

"Because I knew it would not matter, Master, I knew that you would not stop fucking the hot blonde maid or even the others. I am not your girlfriend or wife, I am just a slave and have no right to ask you to be faithful to me."

"In this you are correct my dove, but I still wish you would have told me. It would not have stopped me from fucking my other slaves, I enjoy the variety and dominance over all of them, but I could have been more discreet."

"But even when you were Master, I could still hear the blonde cunt's screams of ecstasy when you pounded her, like I would wish you were doing to me."

"Yes, she is a screamer, that one, and I love that about her, she is very vocal about her passions. She loves being my maid and only used when I feel like it. It heightens her arousal when she tempts me with her charms and I spurn her. It will make her hotter and wetter and she will strive even harder to please me. Lately I have found her nearly impossible to resist."

"I have noticed Master, you fuck me less and less," dove said dejectedly.

"Does my blonde maid remind you of your friend Jenna?"

"Yes Master."

"I think I see our dilemma."

"Would you rather I sold you to someone who would keep you as his or her only slave?"

"Oh please Master, don't sell me to a Mistress, women are so cruel."

"Haha, I see, so only a man?"

"If it pleases you Master, I am but a lowly slave, I should not have been so disrespectful."

"I asked the question, you gave me an honest answer, as you should, my beautiful dove."

"Thank you for being so kind, Master."

"I would like to keep you, but alas, it seems I have destroyed your enthusiasm and made you jealous. My fragile little dove, I will find you a Master who wants you all to himself."

"Thank you Master, if you are not pleased with dove, please punish her."

"No my dove, this is not about disobedience, it is about happiness and fulfillment. You need a Master who can give you his undivided attention, I cannot. I need variety."

"Yes Master, then please sell dove to someone else."

"Very well, I will find you a new Master. You are still my favorite, but I cannot stand to see you like this, jealous and disappointed."

* * * * *

She stood naked, her wrists in leather cuffs fastened around them and attached to a chain hanging over her head. She was on display for everyone at a party her Master had thrown. Apparently the party had been in her honor, she was being sold. Slave dove loved the attention from the men and even flirted with some of the handsome prospective buyers. He body was abuzz with desire, one of these men would buy her, take her home and make her his slave. She was made up prettier than she ever remembered, her makeup looked incredible.

A very handsome young man who couldn't have been more than thirty played with her, testing her responsiveness to his touch. She couldn't help herself, this excited her more than had imagined and slave dove was in heat, especially for this man who was now fondling her body. She couldn't help herself and even though she had been ordered not to speak, when the man was near to her and no one else could hear, she spoke to him.

"Please buy me Master," dove whispered to the handsome stranger. The man looked at her with a grin but did not speak to her and walked away. She bowed her head in disappointment, thinking he would probably not buy her because she had disobeyed a direct order. In fact, she might be disciplined in front of the entire group.

Later Master Sven came over and looked rather displeased. Slave dove shrank away from him, knowing she had been disobedient and he had been informed. He did not address her but instead turned toward the crowd and cleared his throat. The room fell silent.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you all know why we're here. The lovely slave dove is up for sale. However, she broke the rules and begged one man to buy her. As is his due, I will now allow Master Mark to punish her for her wrongdoing," Master Sven announced as he gestured toward the handsome stranger, now revealed as Master Mark. Poor dove was already dripping at the thought of this man punishing her.

Master Mark came up onto the dais where she stood and took the whip from Master Sven. He looked down at dove and grinned, obviously relishing the thought of laying the whip to the defenseless slave named dove. He took up a position behind her and shook out the whip as she shivered in anticipation. Then he struck her across her ass cheeks and dove cried out in surprise and pain, it had been a very forceful stroke. She sobbed and tried to cope with the burning pain in her buttocks.

The handsome young Master delivered four more blows to poor dove's perky ass, making her dance in her bonds with the pain, her tits jiggling enticingly. She screamed, cried and moaned, not reaching orgasm but her thighs were definitely slick with her arousal. It was now obvious to everyone in the room that she was a pain slut and she fearfully realized that this would cause the sadists to competitively bid on her. As she hung defeated from her wrists she was surprised to hear a voice whisper in her ear.

"You were magnificent my slave, you will be mine," Master Mark whispered with a grin before handing the whip back to Master Sven and grinning at dove. She nearly melted into a puddle right there in front of everyone, her body feeling more liquid than solid at his words. She adored him already, having felt the whip's caress at his hand and she almost came, but being the well trained slave that she was, dove held her body in check.

True to his word, Master Mark opened the bidding with a very high bid and was given only a token resistance with two other bids, but he quickly outbid the couple and the woman. dove was so grateful, she certainly did not want to be owned by either the couple or the woman, knowing how cruel other women can sometimes be. Both Master Mark and Master Sven were beaming when no other bids were placed and dove was sold to him. Even she was beaming as Master Mark released her from the cuffs holding her hands above her head. He quickly and expertly re-cuffed her wrists behind her in metal cuffs that were surprisingly comfortable. He attached a leash to her collar and led her from the room and out of the mansion to his waiting limo.

Still naked, dove was led into the backseat and as they drove away she felt a pang of sadness at not being able to say goodbye to her former Master, Sven, he had started all of this and helped her realize what she truly was. She suddenly realized that Master Mark was binding her elbows together in the same type of metal cuffs. Then he placed a ball gag before her mouth and she obediently opened to allow him to gag her. Next he bound her ankles in the same metal cuffs and added a hobble chain before settling back into the seat and pulling his new slave to his side. He played with her nipples, causing dove to gasp in arousal around the ball seated firmly in her mouth. It excited her enough that he wanted to bind her, but his nipple play was driving her mad with passion.

As she bucked and squirmed under her new Master's attention he chuckled and continued his assault on her now helpless body. He left the chain leash with the leather handle hanging from her collar between her breasts and her movements only seemed to emphasize the fact that it was there, its hardness bouncing off the softness of her tits. dove was in heaven and almost forgot herself and came, but somehow held off, moaning and pleading around her gag. Again her Master chuckled then finally spoke.

"Is this driving you crazy my pretty dove? Do you want to cum?" Master Mark asked. She could only nod and make pleading garbled noises around the large ball stuffed into her mouth. She thrust her hips upward and then her breasts, rubbing them against his arm. "Oh, very good my pretty slave, I see that you are in slave heat," he noted and dove nodded again, pleading with her eyes.

"Have you ever cum from only nipple stimulation?" Her new Master asked and dove shook her head, as he began again. She thrust her ample tits into his hands as he played with them. She was now beside herself with need, wanting to cum so badly and the fact that she could not ask permission was making her even hotter. Her Master returned to her nipples and breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples until she thought she could contain her orgasm no longer. Suddenly Master Mark pulled harder than ever on her nipple and gave her the order.