A Bird In The Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, may your slave ask a question?"

"Yes my gorgeous slave."

"Thank you Master. How long?" dove asked as she searched his handsome face.

"I didn't know exactly until Sven told me he started a stopwatch. From the time you cried out after the last blow until you opened your eyes was almost fifteen minutes, you just kept going and going, orgasm after orgasm, just when it seemed you were going to stop another would wrack your body. I've never seen or heard of anything like it before."

"Oh my god, no wonder I feel so tired and worn out Master."

"Yes, you were incredible, I am so proud of you."

"Thank you Master," dove moaned as her body convulsed at her Master's praise.

"Was that another orgasm?"

"I don't know Master, possibly, I'm so tired I can't control myself."

"You came just from my praise of you?"

"Oh yes Master, I am so happy and aroused when you tell me I've pleased you."

"Has it ever happened before?"

"I don't think so Master, I'm normally in control of my body because you command it," dove said as she snuggled into his side under his strong arm, resting her head against his powerful chest.

"Good girl," Master said and dove convulsed again.

"Sorry Master, I'm just an orgasm machine right now. Please punish your slave."

"No, you are beautiful beyond words, we will have to try this again."

"Oh yes Master! Thank you Master!"

When they arrived at home Master did not lead her back to the basement dungeon and her cage, he led her straight into his bedroom. He ordered dove to use the toilet and when she returned he locked her collar to the chain already permanently welded to the metal frame of the bed. As he held her to him she melted into his side, one with her Master. She had never been happier in her life. Her body burned with the marks of the whip but her soul was happy and content, she was right where she belonged.

"Master, may I pleasure you?"

"No, I am fine. I actually couldn't control myself and jerked off in front of the crowd while you were in the throes of your multiple climaxes. Rest my pretty slave. "

"I love you Master," dove whispered sleepily.

"And I love you slave," her Master responded.

Her body ached and carried the marks of her whipping which would surely look even worse by morning, but she would proudly wear those welts as a badge of honor for her Master. The stripes would serve as a reminder of the incredible evening and her stupendous orgasms. She drifted blissfully off to sleep.

-- The End