A Birthday Adventure

Story Info
Wife is naked at the movie theater as a birthday present.
3.1k words
4.43
22.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antiquate
Antiquate
47 Followers

(Author's note: I am sharing another true story that happened in early 2021. I have tried to describe it exactly as it happened. As with my previous stories, I hope to encourage other couples to try similar risky nude behavior. While I left it to my wonderful wife to do the heavy lifting (i.e. getting naked), I can assure you that it was a pleasure for both of us. The nervousness we both felt certainly heightened the experience.)

It's my birthday and, like many previous years, I wanted to celebrate this year with a "Red Coat Adventure." These adventures have often begun with my lovely wife, Louise, nude under her long red coat in a public setting, and end with her completely revealed, still in a public setting. This year, I put a slightly new spin on things just to keep her guessing a bit.

To prepare for our night out, I asked Louise to wear her black, knee length boots and any dress of her choosing. Most importantly, I asked that, when we leave the house, she should cover everything with her long (neck to ankle) red coat. As it is winter, she certainly doesn't object to the warmth her red coat provides.

I made a reservation at our favorite sushi restaurant which is located about a half hour's drive from our house. Louise chose a long, bodice to ankle, black snap front dress that is held together with about 20 snaps. I bought this dress for her a few years ago from an online purveyor of exotic but not necessarily erotic clothing to use in our nude-in-public adventures. The fact that Louise chose this dress from the many she owns is a good sign that she is mentally prepared for tonight's adventure because she has worn this dress several times before, completely naked underneath, when we visited malls, restaurants, and movie theaters. The dress comes apart very easily with only a moderate tug on the sides. This is definitely a dress to wear if one wants to get naked quickly. Of course, to take full advantage of the dress's quick transition to nudity means that Louise needs to refrain from wearing anything under the dress.

Not wanting to give away the game completely, I didn't specify that she should not wear underwear. Like most women, Louise usually feels more comfortable when her breasts are moderately restrained. Her Double D breasts tend to bounce and wobble, much to my delight, with even the simplest movement. My pleasure aside, she knows that others, particularly other women, are constantly watching and evaluating others of their gender and she doesn't want to be branded as a slut. Therefore, since I didn't specify, she chose to wear a bra and panties under her dress tonight.

She tested my reaction to this decision when she emerged from our bedroom as we prepared to depart the house.

Searching my face, she said, "I feel more comfortable wearing a bra."

Left unsaid was the fact that she was also wearing panties.

I reacted by simply saying, "That's fine."

I could see from the reaction on her face that this was puzzling to her because she apparently expected me to protest, at least a little.

We appeared at the restaurant just before our reservation time and were seated by the hostess in the sushi section of the restaurant (the restaurant also does hibachi meals). I helped Louise remove her red coat and draped it around the empty chair next to her. I notice that she exuded a happy calm; it is amazing how wearing underwear can wash away this particular woman's nervousness. In past scenarios of this type when naked under her dress or coat, Louise is usually as nervous as a kitten.

As our meal progresses, Louise becomes a bit more nervous. Knowing the "red coat" drill we have practiced in the past, I can tell that she is more than a bit curious about how this evening will progress. Biting her lip, she doesn't seem to want to provoke a conversation about what is in store for her tonight. In the past, our scenarios have almost always encouraged Louise to start out the evening nude under the red coat. As this evening has progressed like a "normal" date, she appeared more than a little curious about what I have up my sleeve.

When we finish dinner and I have paid the bill, without comment, I push the following folded note (which I prepared and printed out at home before we left) across the table into her hands.

The note reads: "I hope your evening has been enjoyable so far. Now it's your turn to make my birthday evening more enjoyable with a Red Coat Adventure. Please follow these instructions (and any others that follow) exactly. You should know that I have no desire to do anything that would bring harm or danger to you. I'm only interested in having a bit of fun. With that in mind, I ask you to please trust me. Please begin by going to the ladies' room right now without any discussion and, in one of the stalls, remove all of your clothing, except for your boots which you should leave on. You should put the clothing you removed in the red cloth bag you will find in the pocket of your Red Coat. Put on and button up your Red Coat, but leave the topmost button unbuttoned. I will be waiting for you just inside the restaurant's main entrance. You should hand the red bag with your clothes in it to me. More instructions will be provided to you later. When you receive further instructions, please just follow them exactly without any questions or discussion."

I watch Louise's face carefully as she reads. Her eyebrows rise and she permits herself a knowing smile before she finishes reading the note. The note has dissolved any confusion about how she will become naked under her red coat, something she was clearly pondering earlier.

Still with a sly smile on her face when she finishes the note, she glances at me without a word, resolutely grabs her red coat from the next seat and heads for the lobby where the ladies' room is located. I watch her stride out into the lobby and she doesn't evince even a minuscule amount of hesitation. I follow a minute later and wait for her just inside the restaurant's front door.

Much quicker than I expected (I'm sure the snap front dress made undressing much easier), Louise stormed out of the ladies' room into a lobby full of people waiting for tables. None of them gave her a second look. She has a "let's get out of here" look in her eyes as she purposefully brushes past me, jamming the red bag with her clothes into my hands on the way to the door. I can just make out the black, snap front dress wadded up in the bag.

We exit into the chilly night air, and I can see her shiver a little as we head purposefully to our car parked about 100 feet from the restaurant entrance.

Our next destination, the Cinema Multiplex, is only a couple of minutes away by car. Louise doesn't say a word during our drive but the sly smile on her face continues to speak volumes about her curiosity and her obvious willingness to play the game. We park in the lot behind the theater, and I come around to the passenger side to help her exit the car. It is about a 150-foot walk around the building to the front entrance of the Cinema Multiplex. The bottom of her red coat billows open with the brisk wind and I can see her naked pussy before she is able to wrestle the bottom of the coat shut. I can also see a glimpse of recognition appear on her face as we approach the theater.

She is no doubt thinking, "How many times have we gone to a movie theater with me wearing only my red coat?"

Many.

I purchased the tickets online, so we are able to head immediately to our seats after checking in with the ticket taker. I have chosen an action thriller that neither of us, under normal circumstances, would ever consider watching. However, an action thriller suits my plan as the eyes of other patrons are likely to be glued to the screen to follow the action.

Of course, our reserved seats are at the very top row of the stadium-style theater so nobody can sit behind us. We only have to worry that nobody sits beside us in the same row.

As it turns out, we are about 20 minutes early and we are the first to arrive in the theater. The seats are the reclining type and the armrest between the seats can be lifted up and out of the way, allowing for a lot of snuggling. I leave Louise for a few minutes to go back to the lobby to buy popcorn and a drink.

When I return a few minutes later, I notice that we are still the only two people in the theater and that Louise has reclined her seat back as far as it will go. She still has a sly smile on her face, and I notice that she has unbuttoned the button just lower than the top button.

Her face says, "See how much I am enjoying our little game?"

The house lights are still fully up, and, despite her reclined position, I know from having seen her when I reentered the theater with popcorn that she can still be seen pretty clearly from the bottom row where one enters the theater, especially with the house lights up.

I hand Louise another previously prepared note:

"Your top button is already unbuttoned. Please unbutton the next two buttons on your coat. Do it quickly. No questions or discussion."

Her eyes cast a sheepish look as if she has not been given credit for undoing a button on her own. However, she quickly unbuttons two more buttons to a point on the coat that is well below her breasts. This brings her unbuttoned total to four. The coat only has six buttons, so she has more than half of them unbuttoned. With a devious look and a quick glance around, Louise slowly pulls her coat apart to show me her breasts. They gleam in the theater lights. They are magnificent, full and round with prominent nipples. She is a beautiful woman.

As Louise is offering this strip show, several additional patrons show up and scatter in pairs well below our top row perch. Louise cautiously folds her coat closed for a minute or two as she determines how much of a threat any of these patrons might be to her modesty. Satisfied that none are a threat, she reopens her coat and leaves it open. There are about five minutes remaining before the movie is set to begin.

With about two minutes remaining before showtime, two 30ish women enter the theater and make the long trek up to the row in front of us. They sit a few seats to the right of us in the row just below us. I curse under my breath because this is likely to cause Louise to chicken out of any further nudity. The two women have a clear line of sight to Louise but to see her clearly would require them to turn their heads around strenuously so they can peer over their left shoulders. And, sure enough, Louise has pulled her coat together again.

In a perhaps a futile attempt to calm Louise, I whisper, "They still aren't a threat because people rarely turn around in a movie theater and look at the people behind them."

Louise doesn't appear completely convinced as she is still grasping her coat shut with both hands as she glares at the two women.

The house lights go down and Louise is still bathed in a small amount of light reflected from the screen. As soon as the movie rolls, I hand her another previously prepared note:

"Unbutton the next button down. Do it quickly. Pull your coat apart so I can view your magnificent breasts."

This would be button number five; only one button, the bottom one, remains fastened. Timidly, Louise undoes the button and pulls her coat apart. First just revealing her cleavage, then her full breasts. She keeps it there; her bottom parts remain cloaked.

Figuring it is time to ad lib, I reach over and unbutton the last button. Louise looks up at me with mild horror in her eyes. To her mind, those two women are still pretty close.

With her hands still gently gripping the sides of her coat, Louise pulls her coat further apart, slowly at first. Her pussy and legs are still covered. Her eyes remain locked on the two women, fearful that they might crane their necks to see her. As seconds pass, Louise's courage builds, and she opens the coat a bit more. With a little tug on the bottom, the coat falls completely open, showing her hips, pussy, and her knees; her lower legs remain covered in her black, knee length boots. The coat is draped over the bottom of her seat, and it is completely open. She removes her hands from her coat and lets them fall beside her. She looks at me with a sheepish look of triumph.

Louise remains there with her body completely visible for five minutes, although I'm sure it seemed a lot longer to both of us. I don't think she has looked even once at the movie playing on the screen. Her eyes remain locked on the two women. She lays there visibly naked, but her arms are still in her sleeves.

I whisper a suggestion,

"Take your arms out of your sleeves."

At first, a mild panic sets in as Louise considers what to do. Pulling her arms out of the coat would render her completely naked but also would negate any effort to cover up quickly. She remains paralyzed. She has revealed her naked body in a theater numerous times in the past by unbuttoning all of her buttons, but she has never removed her coat completely.

To move her from her paralyzed state, I reach over to help her pull her arms out of the sleeves, first the right one, then the left. She doesn't fight me but, instead, shrugs her coat off as I gently pull on each sleeve. Her coat remains under her but, there she sits, completely naked in the movie theater with two strangers sitting only ten feet in front and to the side of her.

I could tell she was very nervous, but I wanted to see how long she would remain completely uncovered. Again, it was as if she was paralyzed, but this time locked into her naked state, arms at her sides, unable to cover up. I made some furtive glances at my watch. One minute, then two then five, then seven. She remained completely naked for seven minutes, much longer than I would have ever guessed.

Unfortunately, I broke the spell when I reached over and started caressing her naked pussy. I just couldn't control myself; her pussy looked so enticing. Louise accepted this for a few seconds and then it was just too much. She raised her body up a bit and thrust her arms back into her sleeves. She didn't need my help this time. Nevertheless, I saw it as a good sign when she covered her bottom half with the coat but left her breasts still exposed.

While I would have been happy to continue the status quo, I was impressed that we had accomplished more than I had even imagined by stripping off her coat completely. This was definitely a new milestone.

As I had no interest in seeing the movie, and I could tell that Louise was probably reaching her limit, I suggested that we leave. Happily, she agreed. I helped her re-button her coat. We got up quietly, walked down the stairs and exited the theater room. As we emerged into the theater lobby, I could sense her relief.

We retraced our steps back to our parked car. Louise headed around the car to the front passenger seat. I stopped her and steered her to the back seat of the car as I opened the door for her. Confused but obedient, Louise settled in. I handed her another pre-printed note:

"Move to the middle of the back seat. Remove your coat completely. You may keep it under you as you sit on it."

Without any hesitation, right under the bright lights of the parking lot, she unbuttoned her coat, pulled it apart and shrugged it off. She sat there naked for all to see.

I hopped into the driver's seat, started the car to provide some heat and we headed away from the theater parking lot. The half hour trip home was wonderful. I probably spent more time watching Louise through the rear-view mirror than I did looking forward to drive. She continued to smile. What an amazing sport! What an amazing wife!

We arrived home and I parked in our driveway rather than pull into the garage.

I said, "Hand me your coat."

Louise responded, "Are you kidding?"

I reiterated, "Please, hand me your coat."

She sat up and pulled the coat out from under her, pushing it forward to me in the front seat.

With the coat draped over my arm and the streetlight in front of our house gleaming, I opened the rear passenger door and beckoned Louise to exit. Realizing that her only other choice was to sit in the car all night, she stepped out into the cold air, naked except for her boots. Now, she was really nervous. She lurched forward and at a slow run she headed for the house. Her breasts bounced vigorously. For me it was quite a show. For her it was an imposition, but she arrived in the garage after a few seconds, panting but laughing.

We entered the house and Louise took my hand to lead me forward. Reaching our living room without stopping, she pushed me down onto the couch and pulled off my pants. Frantically, she fished out my dick and began to suck like a mad woman. I had been on the edge for quite some time as we drove home, so it didn't take much for my dick to explode. Louise quickly popped her mouth off my dick, and I spewed cum all over her chest.

What a wonderful birthday present this entire evening was! I'm pretty sure I know what I want for my birthday next year.

Antiquate
Antiquate
47 Followers