A Birthday Gift

Story Info
Demitri gets a birthday gift he wasnt expecting.
2.8k words
4.21
30.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayra looked at the clock.

'Shit, it's already 10am,' I thought, grabbing my coat and putting it on. I grabbed my purse with my left hand as well as my keys, and the gift with my right. It was a cold and windy November morning: the 2nd, to be exact. I locked the door behind me and walked down the steps to my car. I opened the door and got in,

'Shit! Why hadn't I started the car before I got in it,' I thought; 'it's really cold'.

I started driving down towards the beltway, getting on 270 going towards Virginia. As I drove down there I thought what I would say to him if he was home.

'He has to be home. It's a Friday morning and it's his birthday.'

I started to get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about him. I stepped my foot harder on the gas pedal.

By now I had already crossed from Maryland into Virginia and it wasn't long before I was in front of his house. He was home; his Denali was still parked in the drive way. If he was going to go to work he was going to be leaving any minute now. I took a really deep breath and looked out of my car's window. I was really nervous. I picked up the gift with my right hand and slowly opened the door. Then I closed the door behind me as I put my hoodie on over my head. Again, I took an even deeper breath and slowly released it. I slowly started walking up to his front door,

'Should I knock? No... no! What am I saying? I can't face him right now.'

He must still hate me after all that happened.

I finally reach the front door and it seemed like it took me forever to get there. I slowly put the gift on the ground, biting my bottom lip gently. I turn around and started walking to my car, then I heard it: what I wanted and didn't want to hear. The sound of his front door opening. My heart skipped a beat. Should I stop or keep going like I didn't hear anything?

"Aye!"

I hadn't hared that voice in years. Well, no actually; it's been months, but it felt like years to me. Without a doubt it was him. A deep, yet soft and sweet voice; one that I miss so much. I felt my knees get weak and without thinking about it I stopped, but didn't turn around.

"Aye... Mayra!"

My stomach had more butterflies than before. I had both hands in my coat pockets, turning around slowly. I saw him standing only a few feet away from me holding the gift, wearing gray sweat pants, a white wife beater and a black sweater unzipped on top. He was the most beautiful Greek man I had ever seen in my life. He stood about 5'11; his muscles bunching and flexing, his hair light brown cut short and he had a sexy goatee.

I gave him a smile, biting my bottom lip. I felt the wind blowing a little harder. I don't know if it was the wind or my nerves. He smiled back at me, raising his left eyebrow. "Happy Birthday!" I said.

Smart move Mayra. No! Hey No! Nothing, I thought.

"Thank you, but you shouldn't have."

His voice sounded so good to my ears. I could tell he wasn't mad anymore or at least I thought that he wasn't.

"Yeah, that's what you tell me every year. I just came by to drop it of didn't want to send it in the mail I was afraid it would break," I said, looking at him without taking my eyes from his.

He looked at me for a few minutes or at least it felt like that.

"I never thought I would see you," he said almost choking on his words.

I was surprise he said that. Then he smiled at me. I blushed big time. I'm very light skinned, so my face looked light pink.

"Yeah, neither did I... hmm I ... I... got to go it was good seeing you" I said turning, and feeling like a total fool for just walking away from him.

But before I knew it his hand grabbed my right arm, turning me around towards him. He placed his left hand around my waist and with his right hand he pulled my head towards his face. I closed my eyes as our lips met; slowly I felt his tongue going into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. The adrenalin flowed through my body. I could feel the passion in every kiss he gave me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, slowly holding him tightly and pulling him more into my face. He gently bit my lower lip and slowly sucking on it. His left hand moved slowly to my ass, squeezing it hard. No one had ever kissed me the way Demitri was kissing me then. I fought with myself. I didn't want to break the kiss, but I slowly pulled away looking up at him. We were both breathing very heavily. I felt really short standing next to him. I'm only 5'4.

"I'm really sorry Dee."

Tears started falling down my cheeks. He slowly shook his head.

"No, we both fucked up, not only you... I should have called you a long time ago, but my pride wouldn't let me."

He gently brushed away my tears and smiled at me.

"C'mon, let's go inside."

Grabbing my hand, he led me in. Feeling like a little girl holding his hand, I smiled.

When we got to his room I could smell his cologne on my coat. In one quick motion he had me in his arms again; his lips pressing against mine. Our lips felt like fire against each other. He slowly pushed me towards the wall next to his bed, pressing his body against mine. He pinned both of my arms up over my head with just one hand, as his other hand started running up and down my back. He then slowly started unzipping my coat and releasing my hands, pulling the coat back and letting it fall to the floor without breaking our kiss.

He then pulled back

"Baby, tell me to stop now if you have any doubts about this...because once I start I don't think I'm going to able to stop myself!"

He was smiling down at me. I shook my head and that's all he needed to know. Leading his lips to kiss my neck gently, he started nibbling and licking his way up to my ear. I felt goose bumps on my skin as his lips nibble on my ear; I gave out a soft moan. I bit my bottom lip, slowly pulling his sweater off. I wrapped my arms around his waist and moved my hands under his wife beater. He pressed harder onto me when he felt my hands on his bare skin. He pulled me towards the bed, laying me down on my back.

He stood up taking his wife beater off. I bit my lip harder and my eyes widen when I saw his body.

'Damn, Mayra this was what you were missing!'

I positioned myself on my elbows as he got on top of me, kissing my lips and running his fingers up and down my sides. I knew he was more than ready to make me his. I could feel his cock press against my stomach. I was more than ready to be his: my pussy was wet by the time he had me on the wall. I was so lost in the heat of the passion that we had for each other that I didn't even notice when he took my shirt off. The next thing I knew he was already pulling my jeans off. Damn, he's fast!

All I wanted was for him to make love to me right then. I couldn't take it anymore, my body felt so hot with passion. He slowly ran his index finger over my panties right on my clit and pressed against it. My body shivered and convulsed.

He moved my panties to one side and started stroking me with his finger. I bit on his shoulder and moaned with pleasure. He knew he already had me wrapped around his fingers by now; and I had him too.

With his other hand he fought to unsnap my bra, and finally after fighting with it for what seemed to be a long time it came unsnapped. Slowly pulling it just under my breast, he licked his sexy, cherry color lips as he leaned down to take my right nipple in his mouth, slowly licking around it. I gasped for air as my hands grabbed onto the sheet covers, pulling on them. The best sensations swept through my body: passion and lust all at the same time. With his finger on my pussy and his mouth on my nipple I felt like I was ready to climax. I reached down with both hands and began pulling his sweats away from his body; he lifted his hips as I pulled them off, along with his boxers. He stopped stroking on my dripping wet pussy to pull my panties off, leaning down again to lick and suck on my left nipple. He pinched my right one with his fingers and I felt helpless under his body.

Demitri started trailing his tongue and lips down my stomach; I arched my back.

His lips, wow, feeling so good on my body.

With my body burning with heat and passion, he stopped right before he reached my pussy and looked up at me smiling. He leaned down and kissed and licked my thighs. I moaned with desire feeling intoxicated by his scent.

He was moving really slow to slow for me now, because my body was already calling out his name, and he could hear it. He had taken control of me and I didn't even know how it had happened or when. I knew now that he was teasing me and making my pussy even wetter then it already was; if that was even possible. Before I knew it his tongue was licking my clit softly; sending shivers up and down my body.

Man, did his tongue feel good on me!

He kept being gentle, moving his tongue up and down and then in circles; dipping his tongue inside and tasting my juice. I took a deep breath and gave out a soft moan. Without thinking; at this point I couldn't even think anymore, I grabbed his head and pulled it into me. I wanted more of him; I needed to have more of Dee. It was then that he began to use more force; his tongue moving faster on my clit and inside my pussy. My legs trembled and jerked in response to what he was doing to me.

Damn, did this man know what he was doing!

Fuck I don't want to cum yet!

I stopped him before I could climax. He took a deep breath and smiled up at me. I pulled him up to my lips, kissing him deeply and tasting my pussy on his lips.

I wanted to return him the favor, but Demitri had other plans. He put all his weight on his right arm and with his left hand he began to tease my pussy with his rock hard cock. He leaned his head down and I began to lick and suck on his neck. I knew that this would drive him over the edge.

"I need to fuck you so badly," he whisper into my ear.

In an instant; in one powerful thrust, his hard and, may I add, very thick cock was inside me. We both moaned at the same time, and without knowing it, I bit his shoulder.

"Oh my God, yes Dee!" were the only words I said to him.

He held still inside me for a few seconds, and then he began to slowly pull back and thrust back in. The sensation on my body was driving me crazy. He held on to my hips and started to fuck me harder, and faster. My breasts bounced back and forth with each thrust. We were both breathing heavily now. I closed my eyes and gave in to him; letting him do whatever he wanted with my body. It was his and he had full control of it.

He whisper in my ear very gently, licking my ear lobe

"Turn around, I want you on all fours."

Then he pulled his cock out of me slowly.

Before I got on all fours, I looked down at his cock.

Wow! He was big!

Slow turning around I got on all fours for him. I wasn't yet in a really good position when he began pounding my pussy from behind, holding on to my hips. His thrust was very rough and fast and again he was holding on to my hips. He spanked my ass a few times and the pain made my pussy hotter for him. He moved faster than before, and I was arching my back and ready to climax. My body began to shake and tremble under his. I screamed out, as an orgasm took over my whole body and jerking wildly. Behind me, his body was sweaty and he was very hot.

As he continued to fuck my pussy, he began to push one finger into my ass. I moaned in pleasure. Slowly, he slid his cock out, but kept pushing his finger into my ass.

"Relax, Mami," he whispered, pushing his finger deeper into my ass.

"I want to hit it from the back," he said gently, not asking me; more like telling me.

All I could do was nod my head. I was at his mercy and I couldn't say no to him, even if I had wanted to. He was already stroking his cock and pushing it into my pussy to get it nice and wet before fucking my ass. Then he pulled out my pussy and grabbed my left hip, pulling me towards his cock.

He aligned his cock with my asshole; now holding on to both of my hips. He pulled me a little more towards him as he pushed forward, slowly ramming all his cock into my ass. I moaned in pain and pleasure at the same time. Pushing my face down on the pillow, he waited for me to get used to the feeling; or at least to get over the pain. He started to pull all the way back until only his cock head was in me, and then pushed back in again, and each time a little rougher then before.

Demitri started to build up speed and I could feel his balls slapping against my slit. Now all I could feel was pleasure. The pain had gone away or just turned into pleasure. He kept moving fast and he gave out a soft moan. As his great cock fucked my ass, he reached under my hip and began rubbing my clit.

Man, did this feel good.

My body started to shake and I knew I was ready to cum again. One last time he pushed his cock as deep as it could go in my ass. It went so deep into me, and I did not know I could take so much cock in my ass, I didn't know my ass had such depths.

Then he pulled it out and, adjusting position just enough, he pushed it into my wet pussy again. As he fucked my pussy again, he kept rubbing my clit, and he began to fuck me real rough. He had hold of my hair and he was pulling it, and I could not help arching my back as he pulled.

We both moaned really loud

"I'm close to cumin baby!" he gasped, while pushing harder in and out.

"Cum in my pussy Dee!" I moaned, even louder now.

He closed his eyes. I felt sweat drip onto my lower back as he pulled my hair harder. He thrust harder, shooting his hot cum deep in me.

Fuck...

Another spurt came out of him as he pushed deep into me again.

I started moaning and howling as he kept rubbing my clit; my body shaking as I started to climax. I pushed myself towards him behind me, my pussy pressed hard against his groin and squeezing his cock. I was milking his hot cum out of him.

A few seconds later he collapsed on top of me, kissing and nibbling on my neck. Breathing very heavily, he lay on his back and I lay on his chest looking up at him.

"I love you," he whispered, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, and Happy Birthday!" I told him.

He gave me a big grin.