A Birthday In The Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it painful? How's your head?"

He reached towards the sore spot just above her left eyebrow.

"No complaints so far."

Lilly cursed the automatic quip, but she couldn't help but join Mark in awkward laughter after his initial surprise had worn off.

"I'm a doctor, I just want to check you're actually ok."

"I'm actually ok. Thank you."

'Hot doctor. Wow. Maybe I did bump my head and fall into some dirty nudist hospital coma/fantasy I didn't know I had'

His smile was infectious. The flex of his jaw. The 'barely there' dimple buried in his right cheek. The way his eyes crinkled ever so slightly at either side.

The silence suddenly swamped Lilly, and her comfortable appreciation of him fell into awkward tension.

Despite his body having been pressed intimately into hers only moments ago, she had entirely forgotten his nakedness until that moment. Her eyes strained to stay with his, her peripheral vision becoming altogether more focused.

"Sorry...what did you say your name was?"

"Lilly."

It seemed strangely personal to shake hands, despite the situation.

"Lilly," Mark repeated her name back to her, smile still lingering at the corner of his mouth.

"I'm Mark."

"I know...I heard you earlier...about the rules."

He was too close for her to see anything meaningful below his waist, but also just far enough that she could no longer feel the warmth of him. Was it in her imagination that she felt the soft graze of a growing erection?

'I've never wanted to look down more in my life'

"So...thank you again Mark, and sorry. I'll let you get back to it."

"Oh...yer ok..."

His smile faltered for a moment, and as she moved towards the toilets once more, eyes forced upward, she caught his own eyes as they flicked down her body.

'God I wish I'd shaved'

- - -

"Where have you been? I didn't know what to get you so I just got you a ton of pancakes, but if you want some of mine we can split it. We should have planned what we were having before really," Cathy spoke across the table, ever the organiser of the group.

Lilly's eyes searched the crowd.

"Earth to Lilly?" Jack waved a hand in front of her face.

"I...sorry. I just ran into Mark and-"

"Mark who?! Mark the silver fox with the uncircumcised seven-incher?"

"Jack...fucking hell...but yes."

"Ran into him how? Like you got talking?" Melanie interjected.

"No, like actually ran into him." Lilly pointed towards her head where she imagined the red mark still lingered.

"Shit are you ok?"

"Oh yer, just a bump, but luckily for me 'doctor Mark' was there to save the day."

"Fuck offfffff, a doctor!? That's so hot," Jack screeched.

"I mean I do think I quite like him."

Several faces from the surrounding tables snapped around in response to the resulting cacophony of squeals from her friends.

Despite their immediate response, Lilly was glad that the subject was quickly dropped. The arrival of their food, along with another tray of drinks, worked excellently as a distraction, to both Lilly and her friends. They soon settled into comfortable conversation regarding Melanie's upcoming birthday-nudity not included.

It didn't take long however, for Lilly to find her eyes wandering once more; discreetly searching for Mark's silver hair amongst the crowds of people.

When she did find him, in animated conversation with the perky redhead from the entrance, Lilly's heart sunk.

Her perfect c-cup breasts bounced as she laughed freely, and although she couldn't see his face, the shake of his shoulders told her Mark found 'Pippi' equally humorous.

Lilly rolled her eyes, trying and failing to rejoin into the conversation Cathy was now having about her remortgage. Her eyes flitted back to the pair almost instantly.

The woman reached out and patted Mark's arm as she laughed; an innocent enough gesture if it wasn't for their nudity.

'Slut'

Lilly chastised herself immediately.

'I don't even know her...or him. They could be a couple for all I know...and even if they aren't, I can't blame a girl for trying'

As the woman began toying playfully with her lanyard, Lilly looked back to her table, turning herself purposely away and vowing to enjoy the day as she had intended-with her friends.

They made it easy, and the next couple of hours past by remarkably quickly. Lilly had almost forgotten about those swirling blue-green eyes when Cathy warned them the mixer was ending.

"Well I for one had a fabulous time...I make carb bloat look good, let's be honest," Jack gestured to his gut.

"I don't think I'll eat for the rest of the day after that," Kate groaned.

"It was incredible...I wonder if the chefs are naked? That seems unsafe...the barman is," Melanie laughed.

"Right, shall we? Drink up. Don't waste it," Kate laughed, knocking back the dregs in her glass and plucking a lone strawberry from her plate.

The surrounding tables had slowly emptied, and as they stood, there was a steady stream of people heading back out through the archway.

"I'm sorry babe. We can try Tinder again if you're up for it?" Jack whispered, his hand reaching out to squeeze Lilly's fingers.

"What do you-"

"The Mark guy...It's a shame we didn't see him again ey?"

She gave him a grateful smile and leaned over to rest her head on his shoulder.

'A real shame'

"Oh Lil, you're missing an earring," Cathy said, her hand reaching out to touch Lilly's empty lobe.

"Oh fuck! These were from my mum."

Lilly reached for both ears, only feeling one hard little diamond between her right thumb and forefinger.

"When did you lose it?" Melanie spoke up.

"Are you kidding? If she knew that?..." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Maybe the bar? Or the toilets earlier? Didn't you fall over?" Cathy asked.

"Oh yer! Well no but nearly. It might have fallen off then. Go ahead without me I'll only be a minute," Lilly sighed, already standing and moving towards the 'W.C' sign.

"I'll come with," Jack responded.

"No it's fine, I'll be literally two minutes, I definitely won't find it in those bloody leaves. Finish your drinks like Kate said, don't waste it."

Lilly rounded the corner once more. The memory of Mark's warm body pressed against her was still fresh in her mind as she stood where she had before.

She brushed it away as she kicked through the foliage at her feed.

"Shit, this is like a literal needle in a haystack."

Reluctantly squatting down onto hands and knees, Lilly rifled through a flattened down area of leaves which she was sure was the site of her earlier collision.

"What gets out leafy shit from expensive satin shoes? Ugh..."

Her palm glanced across something sharp and, miraculously, only a moment later she had her beautiful little gem back. She had quickly threaded into her ear, and was preparing to push herself up to standing, when the voice sounded out from above.

"Wow you really are clumsy."

Mark's voice was alight with humour, but as their gazes met, she watched his eyes darken.

Still on all fours and facing him, she realised what a sight she must be; breasts hanging heavily beneath her and back arched. His eyes followed the tight angle of her waist, down to the plump round arse that thankfully faced away from him.

A cool breeze whipped by and she felt the chill against the warm wetness between her thighs.

Taking her bottom lip between her teeth, Lilly sat back onto her heels, knees still spread wide. She knew this position exaggerated the hourglass curves of her body even more so, and would display the mound of curls between her legs.

'Let him see'

Hands on her thighs, she waited, letting the tension rise to uncomfortable levels as he watched on.

His cock twitched once, twice, and then began a steady rise until it was pointing directly towards her, barely three feet away.

Silence.

She watched the bob of his Adam's apple, and his fists clench by his sides.

'Say something, say something, say something!'

Lilly shifted, the heels of her shoes digging uncomfortably into her arse. Her legs spread further open a fraction, and she knew from where he stood he could now see the glossy wetness of her dusky pink lips. Would her inner thighs be wet already too?

Silence.

His eyes flitted around her body, not wanting to pause on only one particular part of the scene before him.

'I should just get up. Just get up and walk away. Now!'

Lilly watched as a glittering drop of pre-cum beaded at the tip of his cock, and wondered if he would taste as good as he smelt.

Silence.

One hand twitched on her thigh as she suppressed the urge to reach out towards her throbbing clit. This was easily the most erotic moment she had ever had with a stranger, and she was torn between prolonging the encounter, and wanting to avoid 'indecent exposure' charges. She was quite sure that was still a thing, even at nudist events. Public masturbation definitely fell under that umbrella.

'Someone could just come around that corner, and I look about ready to swallow him whole...get up!'

Lilly blinked, once, twice, and taking a deep breath she stood.

She saw the twitch of muscle in Mark's chest, and wondered if he would reach out to her.

"I'm...I d-don't..."

Lilly stuttered out the words, but before she could continue, her legs had moved of their own free will and launched her in the other direction. The world was a blur for several seconds until she found herself crashing into the back of Cathy.

"Jesus Lil! Back up a bit."

Lilly smiled robotically, her mind still with Mark.

She knew for sure now her inner thighs were slick, and wondered if she could discreetly sit and wipe herself on her towel.

"Oh hey, you found it! Miracle," Cathy smiled, gesturing to her ear as they started their walk back through the floral archway.

Lilly still couldn't find her voice, and focused only on putting one foot in front of the other as they exited.

She couldn't get the image of Mark's hooded eyes out of her mind. The whites of his knuckles as he clenched his fists hard.

"-and I didn't even get his number!"

"Jack, he literally said 'this isn't swinging'."

"Yer but it's a mixer! He said don't fuck anyone, he didn't say you couldn't ask anyone out."

"I feel like that's not really in the spirit of it."

Lilly caught the end of the conversation between her friends, but felt as though she listened underwater; the voices blurry somehow. Taking a deep breath in, she hooked her arm over Melanie's.

'This might be my weirdest birthday to date'

"Lilly?"

"Oh hi there...Mark is it?" Jack had swung around faster than she could, and said the name with smug satisfaction, one eyebrow raised.

Mark took a moment to catch up to the group, brushing past her friends to reach her. Lilly could see a flash of white in hand.

"Oh h-hey," Lilly stammered.

"I just wanted to see if you wanted to get a drink next week? Or dinner?"

The group looked at her expectantly, but she could only stand, mouth agape as her brain rebooted.

"...y-yes...sorry yes, that would be great. Shall I give you my number?"

Mark smiled, and produced the pad from his hand, a small pen pushed through the metal loops at the top.

It was clear the pad was grabbed from the bar top as the previous order was still jotted down.

'Rum and coke x2

Prosecco

Mimosa'

Underneath that, Lilly scribbled her number and then her name, in rushed and scrawling script.

"Great. I'll text."

Her friends allowed only a few moments after Mark had stepped away before their whooping cheers and giggling began.

Lilly was sure he would hear it, but found that elation overrode the embarrassment.

- - -

He had text.

6 hours later to be exact.

Lilly had barely gotten back home from Kate's 'after party' when her phone had vibrated. Her heart fluttered as she read his name.

*Hey, it's Mark.*

'Bit brusque but ok. He can hardly claim to be shy after earlier'

Despite the best efforts of her friends she had only had two more drinks at Kate's, so she was clear enough of mind when she typed her reply.

*Hey Mark, it's really good to hear from you*

*It was great meeting you. How about dinner next Saturday?*

'Bloody hell. Straight in there. No flirting?'

*Yer I'm free, what time?*

*If you send your address I'll pick you up at 8*

Lilly bristled with annoyance. This wasn't the charming man from earlier. She paused before typing back, trying, in her stubbornness, to compile the most abrupt reply she could.

*8 Windsor road*

She didn't press send. She paused, and deleted the text before rewriting.

'Why is he being an arse? I really like him...maybe he's just really tech-phobic? My mum still only texts if someone's dying and even then it's all in capitals'

*That would be great. It's 8 Windsor road. On the corner. What shall I wear?*

She pressed send. The question could be innocent enough, or it could be less than innocent. She watched the screen with bated breath as he began replying.

'Come on. Give me something here'

The 'replying' tag flicked on and off as he recompiled his text several times.

*I have quite a nice place in mind so nothing too casual. You'd look beautiful in just about anything I'm sure, and anyway, I'm hoping to see you again in what you wore earlier*

Lilly's stomach flipped over.

'He never saw the red dress did he? He never saw me change. He has to mean me naked!?'

She bit down on her lip and folded her legs under her on the couch as she considered her reply.

'Ok. Do I go cool and aloof or wanton slut? It could go either way for me here'

*I'm glad you liked it. It's a shame it got wet though. I don't think you can dry clean it*

She chuckled to herself in the quietness of the living room.

*I didn't realise it got wet. Was that my fault?*

*Entirely. See you Saturday x*

Lilly fell back into the couch cushions, her cheeks burning red, her lips splitting into a wide grin, and her heart hammering in her chest.

- - -

The following six days had passed by in a blur of work and anxiety.

When she wasn't in the home office or corralling her kids, Lilly had her head buried in her wardrobe, trying to pick out an outfit, with her fingers still grasped tightly around her phone, hoping for it to vibrate.

No such text or call had come though, and that only served to heighten the tension.

She hadn't been on a date for several years, and hadn't been on first date for even longer.

Her friends had been equal parts reassuring and annoying on the group chat, and by 7:45pm on Saturday night, she was well and truly regretting the whole affair.

That changed the minute his car pulled up front.

The nerves were instantly replaced by excitement, and a deep tingling warmth between her legs.

"Hello again...you look incredible," Mark said, leaning forward to place a polite kiss at her cheek.

The musky scent of him swamped her.

"Thank you, you don't look too shabby yourself, though I must say, it's strange seeing you in clothes now."

He wore a crisp white shirt, two buttons undone to reveal a few stray curls of chest hair, and dark jeans. The navy of his jacket made the blue of his eyes stand out even more so, and the red paisley pocket square complimented her own outfit perfectly.

Lilly had opted to wear the dress that she had been so excited to wear exactly a week prior; her strappy red 'bombshell'. It was a shame he had missed it last week, and she knew she looked entirely fuckable in it. She'd paired it with a different pair of towering nude heels, and minimal jewellery; her ample assets on show being accessory enough.

She had also opted to leave the underwear at home. The dress didn't accommodate a bra anyway, but as she rifled through her knicker drawer, she thought back to being on her knees, legs spread and pussy entirely on show for him.

She had closed the drawer without another thought.

Mark had picked a small and intimate restaurant. It was one that Lilly had often passed and wondered about, but there had never been an occasion with her friends deemed 'fancy' enough, and her ex wouldn't have dreamed of going anywhere more expensive than Nando's.

Again in stark contrast to her ex, Mark had acted the complete gentleman; he opened the car door for her, pulled out her chair, only placed a polite hand on her lower back.

'I hope you're not a gentleman all night though'

"Can I get you drinks to start?" The waitress plastered on her smile, looking only towards Mark.

He gestured for Lilly to go first, leaning back in his chair with a comfortable confidence that Lilly found herself extremely attracted to.

"I will get a glass of red wine please...erm...the Malbec please," Lilly smiled at the waitress then looked back toward Mark.

"Let's just do a bottle of that, and a bottle of sparkling water. Thank you," he answered, snapping his drinks menu shut and handing it back to the waitress.

Lilly settled into her seat and picked up the food menu, pretending to scan the page as she glanced intermittently up at Mark. She caught his gaze lingering on the low neckline of her dress and as his eyes flicked up to meet her own, he smiled.

"Sorry. I'm not going to try to excuse that,"

"No need," Lilly spoke quietly, adjusting in her seat slightly to give him another inch of cleavage.

"Ahem...So, shall we do the old 'tell me about yourself' now?" Mark asked.

"You first. I've been very interested so far in this mysterious doctor by day, nudist by night persona. What type of doctor are you?"

"Aren't we all nudist by night?"

Again that wry smile twisted Lilly's insides into knots.

"Only when the occasion calls for it," she again glanced at her menu, feigning nonchalance.

"I guess you're right...but anyway, I'm in general practice now, which is easier at my age than running around A&E."

"Sorry, how old are you?"

"I'm 48."

Lilly noted his chivalry in not asking her the same question in return.

"And no...Mrs. Mark?...obviously...I hope"

She cursed her nervous rambling.

"Ha, no. I was married, young, but I've been long since divorced and I just never found the right person after that. I have a 20 year old son, Peter, that I see regularly. What about you?"

"I was married, with him for six years, but then the problems just became bigger than our solutions, and we called it a day. We were very different people really, and I don't know how it took us quite so long to realise that. I've been single for about a year. Two beautiful kids that we share custody of."

"How old?"

"7 and 12. Louie and Katherine," Lilly pictured the kids clambering over their dad at that very moment, refusing bedtime.

"Sorry I might have missed you saying, but what do you do for work?" Mark laced his fingers into each-other, creating a bridge, and rested his chin on it.

"I'm an accountant. Not as fun as your job I'm sure...or maybe fun isn't the right word? Interesting I mean."

"...And what do you do for fun?" Mark asked, one eyebrow raising just a fraction.

Lilly wondered if he wanted the straight answer or the suggestive one.

"I go out a lot with friends, we're a tight knit group...the ones from the mixer. I paint. I read. I do a lot of swimming, I competed when I was younger. All of that fits around the kids obviously, they take up a lot of my time but like I said, their dad sees them a lot, mostly weekends."

"Yer it's a huge weight off when they move out. I mean I don't want to seem harsh, we have a great relationship and you never stop worrying about them, but it's nice to get a piece of life back...and I love swimming too. I could never compete in anything, it's mostly a leisurely breast-stroke, but I still enjoy it."

At that moment the waitresses joined them again, bottle in hand, and they sat in mildly awkward silence as she uncorked it. She poured a sip into Mark's glass and stepped back as he lifted it to his nose.