A Birthday In The Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's great, thanks," his eyes stayed fixed on Lilly as he answered, and again they sat quietly as the waitress poured two large glasses.

"...What else? For fun I mean."

Lilly raised her glass to her lips as the waitress moved away, her interest thoroughly piqued by Mark.

Before he could answer, a different waiter promptly took the place of the last.

"Would you be ready to order food Sir?"

"Oh...erm, I haven't even looked," Mark chuckled, picking up the menu and opening it.

"Would you like more time?"

"No no, I think we can order now? Otherwise we'll talk and talk and never look..." he glanced questioningly up at Lilly as he spoke.

She agreed. Conversation flowed easily between the two of them. If there were any awkward pauses, it was not for lack of conversation but to allow the tension between them to ratchet a little tighter. She found herself edging ever closer towards him, chair tucked in as far as it could, and feet occasionally brushing into one another.

The thrumming butterflies in her stomach had settled far lower now.

They ordered food quickly, eager to get back to one another. Mains only, no starters, with the proviso that they might get a dessert afterward.

When the waiter finally moved away, Lilly pushed on again.

"So yer...what do you do, outside of work?"

"Work is pretty full on. Particularly in the ever-underfunded NHS, but I spend a lot of time volunteering and helping out with the naturist events. I genuinely think it's something everyone should try...and obviously I'm glad you came to the mixer," he raised his own glass towards Lilly before taking a sip.

"How did you even get into that? I think I just thought it was for hippies...is that really ignorant?"

"I think it's an assumption shared by a lot of people, and I don't mind, as you saw yourself it actually attracts people from all over. Lots of different backgrounds."

"Yer I really enjoyed it actually...way more than I thought I would. I felt surprisingly comfortable. We had a lot of fun."

The 'we' referred to her friends, but as she said the words she wondered if he might think she was referring to what happened behind the bar.

"On the subject...I want to address the elephant in the room...I'm really sorry for my behaviour then. I...er...I couldn't help the...physical reaction I had, but I should have just walked away at that point. I shouldn't have put you in that position," Mark spoke earnestly.

Lilly squirmed in her seat. Was he toying still? Playing a game of cat and mouse and teasing it out of her? Or was he genuinely conflicted? His body and his actions told a very different story to his words.

"What position would you have rather put me in?"

Lilly shocked herself with the confident timbre in her voice. Her insides turned over with nervous excitement as she spoke. She had flirted with men plenty of times before, but somehow this felt different.

Mark sat, stock-still, giving nothing away.

"I think the position you were in was just fine. I may have preferred you turned 180 though. I couldn't quite see everything I wanted to."

Lilly huffed out a surprised laugh.

He continued to keep her on her toes, seeming so straight-laced until he wasn't. It drove Lilly wild, and she wished for a moment she could get inside his head.

The conversation settled back into more mainstream 'date' conversation, but by no means mundane. He regaled her with horror-stories from the emergency room in his registrar days, mentioned his son's university plans and spoke at length about his history within naturism. Lilly similarly discussed her kids, gave him a full run-through of her friends from the mixer, and entirely avoided any talk of her boring job.

Their food arrived, and they swapped mouthfuls across the table, agreeing that Mark had chosen the better dish, and listing their favourite restaurants and dishes to cook.

Lilly felt entirely at ease, but despite their less-than erotic discussions, the tension still hung thick in the air. Her stomach still rolled over when he shot her that beautiful curving smile, his easy and melodic laugh was entirely contagious, and she longed to reach a hand out towards his as it sat inches away across the table.

It seemed however that she wasn't alone, as once again she caught the terse flex of his jaw as he glanced down at her generous cleavage.

"Sorry. I'm not being very subtle am I?" he laughed.

"I don't mind you looking at all."

"I remember."

Lilly took a steadying breath and crossed her legs tightly against the growing throb.

"...if it wasn't clear already, I think you look incredible tonight. Almost as good as last Saturday," he remarked.

"Jesus...I hadn't even shaved," Lilly giggled, wondering if it would be entirely unsexy if she fanned her burning cheeks with the remaining drinks menu.

"I don't mind that...at all. I think if anything I prefer it."

Mark's eyes looked up again to find hers, and he caught her in that dark hypnotic gaze.

She swallowed hard, picturing the silvery shadow of his beard buried in the dark triangle of tight curls on her mound.

"Do you...do things like that at events usually?" she hoped he would know what she was referring to, as she didn't think she could quite put a label on what had happened.

"No, not at all...I was being serious about the rules. We don't allow...I mean we technically did nothing wrong...but no. I've never had anything like that happen before, and I can honestly say I've never asked anyone out at a nudist event before.

"I wouldn't have minded breaking a few more rules with you that day..."

Lilly felt the surge of heat at her own shameless words. She bit her lip, awaiting his response, but when none came for several moments, she began to curse her boldness.

Mark kept his hungry eyes trained on her in pregnant silence.

'Ease off or push on?...now or never.'

"I was pretty sure it looked like you wouldn't have minded either?" she continued.

Mark's mouth opened a fraction.

Brazen now, Lilly let the pointed toe of her stiletto reach out and graze along the inside of his calf and up towards his thigh.

His jaw flexed and he rolled his tongue over his bottom lip.

"I don't know what gave you that impression."

The corner of his mouth pulled up in a conspiratorial smile and that perfect dimple in his right cheek revealed itself. As Lilly's foot made its way a fraction high on his leg, Mark's fingers dipped under the table, catching her ankle.

Lilly felt the muscles deep in her core clench deliciously.

He held her still, flexing his fingers around the delicate skin and letting his thumb trace down along the slope of her foot.

"Maybe the raging and dripping hard-on that you pointed at me?"

Lilly gulped, forgetting the other tables around them, and the remaining bite of food on her plate. She saw only him.

"...as you said on the text, that wasn't the only thing dripping was it," he retorted.

"No...I was thankful for my towel."

"We told you they come in handy for all-sorts."

He had stopped the gentle brush of his thumb on her foot and held her ankle more firmly.

His grip only served to heighten the tingling between her thighs.

"Are you all finished Sir? Can I get you a dessert menu?"

The waiter had stepped up to the table, reaching for their plates.

Mark's hand still held Lilly's ankle firmly; thumb rolling back along the slope.

"Slightly cliché but how about dessert back at my place?"

- - -

The drive back to Mark's had been painfully slow; Lilly chatted about the most mundane things she could conjure up, only if to avoid the rising tension, and desire to reach across the centre console and grasp the bulge at his crotch.

By the time they had parked, and made their way up to his penthouse flat, she was about ready to combust.

"Drink?" He voice was muffled as he stood towards the kitchen island, gathering glasses onto the counter.

"I don't want a drink."

He turned at her words.

Lilly slipped the coat from her shoulders, letting it fall with a soft 'thwump' to the floor.

"No?...what do you want?" Mark smiled a wide wolfish smile and leaned back to rest on the countertop behind him.

"I want you to do all the things you wanted to do at the mixer."

She reached around and slid the zip at the base of her spine down a fraction.

"That might take some time...I had a lot in mind," Mark rubbed the scruff of beard along his jaw as he watched her.

She could see the heavy bulge in his trousers growing steadily; pressing against the tightening fabric.

"Take your time. I'm in no rush."

Lilly moved towards him, three long strides, as she slipped each strap off her shoulder. The silky red fabric slid down easily, and she stepped out of it as she walked.

She heard the whistle of air as Mark inhaled through his teeth. His eyes raking down her bare skin.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before."

"I saw the northern lights once in Iceland. It doesn't mean I wouldn't be impressed by it a second time."

They stood toe to toe. Lilly in only her towering heels, breasts almost brushing the crisp fabric of Mark's shirt.

He shifted, his fingers reaching out to grasp her chin, tilting it upwards slightly. His other hand reached for her waist, and softly held her still.

She mused that of all the flesh on display, he picked remarkably innocent places to touch her.

Lilly was sure he would feel the hammering of her heart this close. She held her breath as he leaned down towards her, his lips a hairsbreadth from her own.

She willed him on, willed her to kiss her, grab her, fuck her.

"I want you to tell me what you want, how you want it, how fast, how hard...I need to hear you tell me how good you feel. Okay?" Mark's voice was a whisper against her lips.

Lilly mustered one sharp nod before his mouth descended on her.

He kissed her deeply, pulling her body tight against him, his tongue dancing with hers.

It was bruising, and Lilly regretted holding her breath as she felt the fire in her lungs. She wrenched free to gasp a breath.

His hands hooked tightly around her waist and with little effort he turned on his heel and sat Lilly atop the kitchen island.

The marble was cool against the burning skin of her arse, and she felt the slick wetness of her arousal.

Her legs fell apart as he settled gently between them.

He pressed into her mouth again, another bruising kiss. His teeth caught her lip and he tugged on the sensitive flesh as he pulled away.

"Spread your legs wider," he ordered, his hands still tightly grasping her waist.

Lilly held his dark gaze, sliding her knees apart as wide as the position allowed.

One more chaste kiss and Mark moved away, leaning down to bring his mouth abruptly onto her dripping pussy.

Lilly gasped.

His mouth was cool against the fire of her skin, and his beard tickled her thighs as she had imagined it would.

His wide tongue licked upwards through her folds, and found her clit.

"Oh fuck..." Lilly groaned as he suckled the sensitive nub.

He seemed to know just the right pressure, and he didn't change his tempo but rather stayed at a steady rhythm as the sensations built.

"Like that?" his mouth wrenched free for a moment, before descending again, at that same heavenly rhythm.

"Oh god yes...just like that...can you-"

"What do you need? Tell me just how you want it baby."

"F-fuck...can you put your fingers inside me...just one," Lilly was breathy; gasping the words as she looked down at him between her legs. Those beautiful blue-green eyes watching her intently.

Mark smiled against her, his suckling pausing for only a second before he continued on. She watched the shift of his shoulder as his hand moved upwards underneath her, and then she felt the soft pressure of a single digit at her entrance.

It rolled around the delicate skin there, through the slick gloss of her juices, and then it pressed in slowly; angling upwards until Lilly felt the fullness against her g-spot.

"Oh god...yes...that's it..."

Lilly fell back against the marble, her body arching up in ecstasy.

The sound of glass smashing echoed through the room as it fell from the countertop.

Mark didn't move an inch. His finger deep inside her and his mouth hungrily devouring her.

"I'm...I'm..."

Lilly felt the world close in. The room darkening and the blood rushing loudly in her ears as the pressure built to dizzying levels.

Sensing her fast-approaching orgasm, Mark crooked his finger inside her, pressing more firmly against her g-spot. The sensation felt all of a sudden too much and not enough.

Lilly clenched down firmly on him as she reached her shuddering crescendo.

"Oh my godddd."

Mark slowly slipped his finger free as she twitched in the aftershocks of her orgasm. His mouth moving to softly kiss along the junction of her thigh.

"That was...ahh!" Lilly was interrupted mid-sentence by Mark grasping her hips once more and flipping her on the counter. Her hips rested onto the warmed marble, and her legs dangled freely.

She heard her shoes clatter to the floor.

Before Lilly could consider her new position, his hands pried her legs apart and his face pressed back in between them.

"Mark!"

His tongue pressed eagerly into her arse, and before the shock could dampen her mood, his hand came around to gently roll over her clit.

"Do you want me to stop?" The words were muffled between her arse cheeks.

Nobody have ever touched Lilly like this before, and for a moment the word 'stop' lingered at the tip of the tongue.

Before it could roll free from her lips, his tongue pressed deeper inside her tight hole and Lilly melted.

"Please...don't stop," she groaned, the new and unusual fullness sending ripples of pleasure down her legs.

Lilly felt wanton. She'd had good sex before, but this felt animalistic. His fingers dug tightly into her hip, pulling her even closer to him as his tongue fucked in and out of her twitching arsehole.

She felt herself loosening under his touch, her hips going slack against the counter and her virgin hole relaxing.

As his mouth pressed in and out of her, her body rocked gently on the counter and she felt her nipples harden against it.

Again, the familiar tingling built, deep in her core. As she was settling into the sensation, his fingers slowed against her clit, and before she could groan her disappointment, he had hoisted her up into his arms again.

"I need you," he whispered close to her ear, moving them the 15 feet to the living room and placing her gingerly down onto the rug.

Lilly wondered why they weren't using the perfectly good couch, but he seemed like he knew what he was doing up until now, so she had no intention of questioning him.

He stood over her. Still fully dressed, shirt, trousers, shoes.

The irony wasn't lost on her.

"Take it off."

Lilly wished she could have said something flirtier and more coquettish but she was struggling to form any more complex sentences.

The corner of his mouth turned up and revealed the dimple in his right cheek. Lilly cursed it as her insides clenched once more.

'Dear god'

He wiped his mouth once on his sleeve and began to undress, painfully slowly, as Lilly watched silently from below. Her breathing was still laboured and it sounded deafening in the quiet of the room. She saw his chest heave too.

When his underwear finally slipped free, leaving him bare above her, Lilly had to bite down on her bottom lip to stop the shameless noises that threatened.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Mark groaned as he moved towards her, settling not atop her as Lilly expected, but just besides her.

He found her mouth once more; a slow and laborious kiss, unlike his earlier assault.

Lilly tasted a vaguely sour and musky flavour and cringed when she remembered where his tongue had been only moments before.

It took her little time to forget her revulsion when his hands found her body once more.

"You're incredible," he moaned against her lips, kneading her breast.

Lilly reached for him, taking his throbbing erection in hand and feeling the heat of him.

She pulled once. Twice. Three times. His hips rolled up to meet her hand and the grip on her breast tightened painfully.

"Can I have you?"

He pulled away, his eyes searching hers as if she could have any answer but yes.

She rolled onto her side in answer, away from him, backing her arse up towards his cock.

He settled in, the soft fuzz of his chest hair grazing her back as he leaned forward to kiss the soft skin behind her ear.

"Lift your leg," he whispered.

She obliged with difficultly, her legs weak and shaky still. Hooking his hand under her knee he helped to raise her leg up, until she could feel the bulbous head of his cock lined up against her entrance.

He rolled upwards once, coating himself in her juices, before pressing forward.

"Uhhhh," he groaned as the tip popped inside, pausing before thrusting deeper.

"You're...so tight...fucking perfect pussy"

The stretch made Lilly's toes curl, and she arched her back into him, greedy for more.

As their hips met, flush together, he snapped back quickly, before beginning his slow merciless thrust back in.

"Is this ok? Tell me how you want it."

He kissed behind her ear once more, punctuating his words with another groan as his hips pressed firmly against her arse.

"Hard...harder...please."

Lilly brought her hand to her throbbing clit again, circling it in the same rhythm as his thrusts.

No sooner had she spoke, than he obliged.

Pulling away, he slammed back into her. His hips slapping audibly against her flesh.

"FUCK!"

He kept up his same leisurely pace. Pulling out languidly before slamming violently back in.

The ache that grew deep inside, bordered on painful, but with each thrust the pleasure would grow too, keeping pace until she was breathless and desperate.

Her fingers comparatively couldn't keep pace, and she was thankful when he reached down to take over; his digits moving in perfect sync with his hips.

"Oh god...I'm going to cum again..."

"Do you trust me?" he whispered against her neck.

Before Lilly could compute his question, he had rolled her all the way over onto her stomach.

Mark pressed her thighs tightly together and sat astride them, taking no time to press into her throbbing cunt once more.

The pressure of her thighs together made his thrusts feel even deeper, and his cock feel even thicker.

"Now I want you to cum for me..." he ordered.

Lilly could hear his teeth gritted together, even if she couldn't see it.

He pistoned in and out now, hard and fast. The friction on her clit was heavenly, and her second orgasm blindsided her as she felt the firm 'slap' of his open palm against her left arse cheek.

A long string of expletives was about all she could manage in terms of conscious thought, and she saw stars as she squeezed her eyes tightly shut against the rug.

"Stop stop stoppppp!"

It was all too much in an instant, and her bladder felt uncomfortably full as he slowed his thrusts.

"Have you got any more in you?" Mark's breathless voice came from behind, and Lilly felt his weight shift off her slightly.

"Just...just give me a minute."

He moved away completely, coming to lie just next to her on the rug, him on his back, and her still prone as he had left her.

Their eyes met.

"That was great," she sighed, stretching out to drape one arm over his stomach, careful to avoid his straining erection in that moment.

"Yer it was...can I get you a water or something? Or a towel?"

"You're not...finished."

"I don't mind at all, if you're all tapped out I'm more than happy to just lay here a little longer."

His smile was infectious, and as he reached to brush away the hair from her clammy forehead, Lilly found herself swooning.