A Birthday In The Buff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Can I just stay here forever please?'

The ache in her core had settled, and now his cock was no longer resting on her g-spot, she found that she didn't feel quite so desperate to pee.

She shifted, kneeling up for a second as the room spun slightly, and then crawling over him to sit astride his pelvis. His cock nestled perfectly into the cleft of her damp curls.

She was sore, tired, and definitely ready for a tall glass of water and a warm bed, but Lilly found his satisfaction so far-with lack of orgasm himself-extremely arousing. Such a far cry from horny young men, eager to rut like dogs and race to completion.

It drove her wild, with the singular desire to make him cum.

"I'm still up for a little more if you are?..." she spoke in her lowest, huskiest voice, biting her lip for full effect.

"God yes, I am up for anything you're offering Lilly..."

"Would you rather I sucked your cock...or rode you like this?"

His eyes darkened again, and he shifted his hips slightly to drive himself up through her wet folds.

"That's not an easy choice...fuck...I think...oh fuck you're soaked...this. I want to see you ride me," he growled.

Lilly didn't hesitate, and it took only a moment for her to sit up a fraction, line him up, and sink down.

It was less of a stretch now, having been well fucked already, but the depth still bordered on painful. Leaning forward until her breasts grazed his chest, she rested her weight on her arms above him, and began to bounce her arse up and down, slamming into his hips with a 'slap'.

"Fuck...I'm not going to last long like this..." he uttered the words as he closed his eyes, tipping his head back and grasping her hips firmly.

'Good...I can't keep this up long'

She felt the coarse fuzz of his pubic hair rubbing against her clit with every bounce.

"Fuckkkk...just like that, slower now."

He opened his eyes with difficulty, his eyelids heavy as he looked down towards her bouncing tits.

Lilly slowed a fraction, her bounce moving to a leisurely roll of her hips over him.

"You're incredible...just fucking incredible..." Mark groaned, his eyes still fixed on her cleavage.

The grip on her hips tightened, and as he looked up to find her eyes, he growled her name and exploded, his thick cum spurting deep inside of her and running out in rivulets.

Lilly slumped down over him, satiated and happy to finally submit to her exhaustion as she felt his cock softening inside of her.

"August 1st," he panted, his mouth tucked into the damp crook of her neck.

"What?"

Lilly's brain stalled In her foggy post-coital bliss.

"August 1st. Are you free?"

"Erm...yes, I think so? Is that a weekend?"

She turned slightly so as to find his gaze, but his eyes were closed still, his face relaxed.

"It's a bank holiday."

"Okay...so what? What is it? Are you asking me out?"

"National raspberry cream pie day. There aren't any naturism events for it, I just think we could definitely find a way to celebrate that? You bring the whip cream and I'll bring the raspberries?"