A Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Alex finally has his dream birthday present!
2.7k words
4.14
7.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way round to my friend's house for her husband's surprise birthday party. It was a private party that consisted of just me and them. Alex was going to have the birthday present he had spent years asking for. When I got there, the drinks were instantly being poured. We had gone out the day before and bought new and sexy lingerie for us both, decent cuffs and ropes. We were ready. Becca and I were not strangers to each other in the bedroom department and although that had ended along time ago it never ruined our friendship but Becca in all her honesty told Alex about all of her sexual encounters one evening in a game of truth and dare. Ever since he had discovered we'd had a purely sexual fling that was possibly the only thing he talked about every year for his birthday and this year being his fortieth was the year he was finally going to get what he wanted.

While we were waiting for Ben to arrive home, Becca had text him and told him to grab himself something to eat before he got home and said that she had no intentions of eating this evening. We had gone upstairs and set the bedroom up, we had put a single chair facing the end of the bed, laid out the cuffs and set the video recorder up in the top corner of the room. We figured if he ever asked for this again, he was going to get told no, so we decided to let him have the evening on video.

We got ourselves dressed, did our hair and make up, put ridiculously high heeled thigh high boots on and went out into the back garden for a cigarette while we waited for his return. Becca was really quite excited about this evening, and so was I. So just to remind her of what she had been missing, I pushed her up against the outside wall and slipped my hand round her waisted and into her knickers and gave a quick tease of her clit. I then pulled away and continued to smoke my cigarette with a smug look on my face as her she tried to regain her composure.

While we were talking, we heard the car pull up on the drive. Becca was in her dressing gown, which was not unusual, so she went in and told Alex to go and have a shower and put on the knee length shorts she had bought for him. Alex bless him, did not always seem to live in the clued-up world and literally did what she said. He must have worked out that he was getting laid, but he definitely did not realise anything else was about to happy to him. Becca and I were ready for him when he came out of the shower with his shorts on. She met him at the bathroom door and told him to close his eyes, as he did this she placed a blind fold on him and after making sure he couldn't see a thing she led him into the bedroom and sat him on the chair. I engaged the hand cuffs, both hands and feed were secure to the sides and legs of the chair, he was going nowhere. She then ran round the side of the bed and hit record on the camera.

Becca asked him if he had any guesses about what all of this was about and I think he was a little stumped because all he could say was, "I'm in for the fuck of my life!" Becca replied, "Well remember how you have spent years asking me for something?"

"Yes..." came the sheepish reply. Becca nodded at me standing behind him and I took his blindfold off. I do not think it had registered that she was not the one who had taken off the blind fold but as I walked around to the front of him, he was absolutely fucking speechless. I wondered round behind Becca and ran my fingers up the inside of her legs, I felt her quiver. Alex was stunned but evidently very turned on judging by the bulge going on in his shorts.

I how ever had one more surprise up my sleeve, I happen to know that Alex's ultimate fantasy was to watch his wife being done by another woman while she was tied and bound in various positions. Becca had failed to notice the cuffs I had put on the corner of the bed by the high bed posts and by pure chance she was almost directly in front of it. Needless to say, it did not take much to tease her backward, wrap her arms backward and apply the cuffs! I grinned at Alex and said, "I believe this is your ultimate fantasy?" All he could was gulp and nod. I already knew that Becca liked not being in control and I could tell she was very turned on by now.

Still kneeling on the corner of the bed and behind Becca, I wrapped my arms around her and behind to kiss that sweet spot of her just her ear and slid my mouth down to the base of her neck. She quivered as I moved my hands over her breasts and sliding my thumbs across the top of her flesh. Alex was looked on intently as I continued to run my hands over her breasts and move one hand down to her thong and circled her clit on the outside. She instantly closed her legs in response to the sensation and gave out a groan of pleasure, I whispered in her ear, "open your legs and let your husband see just how turned on you are." She opened her legs once more and I continued my assault on her clit once more. With every motion she struggled to keep her composure, she was losing it quickly. Alex was biting his bottom lip as he watched his wife slowly begin to unfold before his eyes.

Knowing Becca was already more than half way there I folded the top of her corset down to reveal her breasts and gently tweaked her nipples, she writhed against the bed post as I continued to increase to the pleasure rising within her. I whispered in her, "Are you ready Becca?"

"Yessss," she moaned.

"How badly do you want it?" I asked her,

"I'm desperate," She whined back at me. Alex could not take his eyes of his wife as I increased my speed on her clit and pinched a nipple. That did it, Becca could barely stand as her breathing got heavier and the moans grew closer together until she arched her body and exploded into thong. The tension in Alex looked unbearable. He was at full mast inside those shorts.

My next move was to find the wand that Alex had bought Becca a year ago. They had never used it and so I thought this might be the perfect time. I grabbed the bondage rope and tied the wand to the inside of her thigh with the wand tip touching her pussy and waited for Becca to gain a little bit of composure. While I was waiting, I went over to Alex and pulled his shorts down round his ankles, that brought Becca round quicker than I thought. Alex was not a small man; Becca had told me he was nine and half inches in length erect and he was wide. When she saw how turned on, he was without his shorts on Becca's eye lit up and she looked at me and said, "Suck it!" I was only too happy to oblige.

I kneeled down in front of Alex, took his cock in my hand and licked slowly up his shaft. He gave a very quick intake of breath and groaned with pleasure as I repeated I this several times. Circling the tip of his cock with my tongue I fondled his sac; this was clearly a good move as his entire shaft pulsed and he let out "Oh my fucking God!" I gently slipped my mouth over his cock and went down about halfway and then came back up, licking my lips. I looked over at Becca whose composure had returned so I reach over and switched the wand on! Alex said to me "I don't know how much longer I can hold on" as he watched his wife grin with extreme excitement as the pleasure rose within her once again.

I took his cock back into my mouth and I sucked him hard and deep letting his cock go right to the back of my throat. Becca was begging Alex to cum with her as they locked onto each other's eyes totally turned on by what was happening to each other. As Becca began to unfold and writhe violently one more time, Alexs' cock swelled and as I took him one more time right to the back of my throat he shot his load with a loud groan of please just as Becca tipped the edge and exploded into her by now soaking wet thong. Needless to say, I switched the wand off and untied it from Becca's leg.

Both Becca and Alex were were wasted, or so I thought. Becca shot me a grin and said, "Lets switch this up a little." I did not need to look baffled by the suggestion, I knew exactly what she was talking about. Alex on the other hand looked at his wife is shock. She had become hungry and wanting more. Alex was sat there wondering what else there was for us to do but it did not take him long to realise the depths we were prepared to go to. This was after all a one off, chance of a lifetime birthday pressie and Becca and I were not about to let him down, besides, we got big kicks out of it too! After Becca had been released from the bed post she looked at Alex and asked, "wanna watch your wife get Nikki off?"

Alex regained faster than a Ferrari in a drag race and with a wide grin exclaimed, "Hell yeah!"

Alex watched as Becca kissed me passionately and then slid her tongue down my neck, down to my breasts and around each nipple, circling and grazing with her teeth. I could a feel pangs of sensations running through them as she did this. Becca continued her course over my abdomen and down over my left thigh. Alex winced with anticipation, "Make her wait for it" he said through the hollow of his breath while gripping the arm of the wooden chair he was still clamped to.

Becca gave Alex a wild grin. She made her way back up my body and met me at my lips once more as she pushed down onto the bed. Climbing on top of me and straddling my breasts she reached over my head for the cuffs that I had previously thrown onto the bed and snapped them round my wrists, and around one of the best posts. "Revenge!" She said looking at me with a horny glaze in her eyes. Becca straightened my body, so I was lying horizontal at the end of bed, giving Alex a spectacular view. Becca paid direct attention to my breasts as she ran her hand down my body, feeling my respond to her she dipped a finger inside my centre and ran it straight over my clit; making me inhale sharply as the short, sharp sensation took over my body for a split second. Her lips were gliding down my abdomen and her hands were sliding lightly up as they reached for my nipples.

Becca continued her path down over the top of my thigh and stopped when she got to my knee. Opening my legs, she ascended up the inside of my thigh, over my pussy and down the other thigh. Alex watched in amazement as his wife continued to turn my body into a mash of sensation and wetness. Becca has well and truly turned me on, I was wet and ready to unleash onto her face. Sensing this Becca began to lightly suck my clit and circle the outside of my centre with her fingers before sliding three fingers into my wetness and pressing lightly on my G-spot as she sucked my clit. My body was building, I could not hold on anymore, it was coming thick and fast. Becca increased the sucking motion on my clit and began to rapidly flick my G-spot. It wasn't even seconds before I unleased all that I had, letting out a huge shriek of pleasure as I came everywhere.

"Whoa, you two are hot!" A very hot a sweaty Alex said. He was desperate to get involved. One again he was thick and throbbing.

Becca leaned over my face and whispered in my ear "Shall we fuck him? I don't think he can take anymore?" I looked at her inquisitively. Becca continued "I know this was not part of the plan, but I am happy with it if you are, plus it's a new one for me and I'd like to."

Becca knew this was not my first time and knowing that there really was not much else we could do I said, "Let's do it!" Becca went over and uncuffed her husband.

As soon as he was out of those cuffs, he picked his wife up and sat her on my face! "Ride her!" he said, as Becca began to ring my face, I moved my tongue in time with her movements. I could hear her groaning above me. Alex appeared in front of Becca and slipped his cock inside her mouth, as she sucked him he reached down and light pinched her nipples, within seconds she her movements got rougher and her muffled groans became louder as she came all over my face.

Alex picked Becca up and turned round with her face my pussy and her knees either side of ahead. She lowered her herself onto my face and I got work on her once more as she got to work on me. With Becca smooth curvy arse bent up towards Alex he placed his cock at the centre of her ass hole and holding onto her waist with both hands began to push into it. Becca let out a huge moan of pleasure as she relaxed into the feeling of my tongue on her clit, fingers in her pussy and cock in her arse. She could contain herself, watching as Alex invaded her hole and Becca's tongue on my clit I came rapidly as did Becca, both of us at the same time. Becca began to flop from exhaustion.

Alex exited her and came round to me, he lifted Becca "Keep riding, I want us both to fill Nikki. Becca sat up and continued to ride me as I felt this big thick throbbing penis entered me. I was overcome with sensation. Their attention was not on me, it was on themselves, but I did not care. I could feel every inch of him moving in and out of me and Becca riding me as they kicked each other passionately. Alex fondling Becca and increasing stimulation in all areas of her body, he instructed both of us not to cum yet. Becca and I were not going to hold on much longer. We were both rapidly losing control. Alex's movements inside me became harder and faster, as did Becca's on my face. He looked Becca and said "Now!" Becca and I both exploded with pleasure as Alex unloaded with huge grunt and groan. As Alex held himself inside of me, he gently rubbed my clit sparking another orgasm for both us.

Becca almost seemed to collapse as she got off my face and landed next to me on the bed. I was uncuffed and rolled to spoon Becca as Alex landed next to me on the bed, spooning me. "What a great night," he said.

"Happy Birthday," Becca said sleepily as we all drifted off into an orgasm sleep induced coma.